Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be ❯ Trouble On Board ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be

Chapter 9. Trouble On Board

"She's where?!" Yamcha screamed.

"I told you she went with Vegeta on a purging mission!" Leash screamed back at him.

"But why would she . . . Why would he take Bulma on a purging mission?!"

"How the heck should I know?! It's not like I can read minds! Well ok I can but . . . you mean you don't know?"

"Know what?" Yamcha asked suspiciously.

"Um never mind. I gotta go." Leash tried heading toward the door.

"Alicia tell me right now!"

"So you think you're so big, high, and mighty huh! Well I have news for you buddy! You're not the boss of me, you CAN NOT tell me what to do! Now maybe if you ask nicely I might just tell you." Leash said then turned her back on Yamcha and crossed her arms.

"Ok fine, can you please . . . Wait do you mean Bulma and Vegeta are . . ."

"Wow your even slower then Wendy. They will be soon with a little help from me." Leash smirked. All that was heard from Yamcha was a thud that indicated that he had fainted.

        *~*~*

A couple of months later Bulma had finally finished the poison. It was a good thing to because Vegeta was beginning to be very impatient. She had created an odorless, tasteless, colorless drink that shut down the body with in the week. Even a saiyan could not fight against it.

"Veggie Sweetie, it's finished." Bulma said in a sweet voice.

"Good, it's about damn time too. Now do me a favor."

"Anything Veggie Sweetie."

"Don't call me that ever again." Vegeta said annoyed.

"Or else what Veggie Sweetie?" Bulma said teasingly.

"Or else I'll have to punish you." He said in a deep sexy voice, pulling Bulma close to him so there was no space between them.

"Punish away my sweet prince." He then pulled her in for a long passionate kiss. Bulma was surprised for Vegeta had never done anything like this before.

"Ah Prince Vegeta Sir?" Kristy's voice came over the intercom in his room.

"What is it now Kristy?! I'm busy!" Vegeta bellowed, pulling away from Bulma.

"Sorry to disturb you Sir, but we're nearing the planet Keefder."

"Damn it Kristy, you had to interrupted me with that?!" Vegeta yelled making Kristy wince.

"I'm sorry but I . . . I'm sorry!"

"I'll be there in a minute." Vegeta waited a few seconds to make sure Kristy wasn't listening in. "Will you be ok, Little One? I'll be back in a few days."

"Yes Vegeta just be careful." Bulma kissed him and said good bye.

        *~*~*

A couple of days later Vegeta was back and they were on their way home again. A few nights later Bulma noticed that about half of her poison was gone. She didn't think anything of it until Kristy's voice came over the loud speaker.

"Bulma?!" Kristy yelled with concern.

"What is it Kristy? What's wrong now?" Bulma asked kind of irritated. Vegeta was right; Kristy was a very annoying person. (Only I don't think it was those exact words.)

"It's Vegeta! I think you should come! And hurry!"

"I'll be right there!"

        *~*~*

"Veggie Sweetie are you ok?!" Bulma said as she ran into his room finding him sweating on the bed.

"Yes, woman, I'm fine. *Cough, cough.* Didn't I tell you not to call me that?" *Cough.*

"Vegeta that's not imported right now! What happened?"

"Woman *Cough* how the hell should I know?" *cough*

"While Prince Vegeta was training me he suddenly got dizzy and passed out." Kristy informed.

"I did not *cough* pass out girl!" *Cough, cough.* Kristy went to open her mouth to say something but was cut off by Bulma.

"Kristy, could you leave Vegeta and me alone please?" Bulma asked politely. Kristy did as she was told. She knew there was something going on between the two and wasn't about to risk getting Prince Vegeta mad at her just because she didn't listen to Bulma.

"Vegeta what is wrong with you?" Bulma asked worried. She then put a hand on Vegeta's forehead feeling a very hot temperature.

"Woman I told you I don't know. *Cough.* If I did I would've frikin' told you the first time you asked." *Cough, cough.* At that moment he pushed Bulma's hand away.

Bulma sat on the edge of Vegeta's bed and thought a minute. "Vegeta did you drink anything today? I mean anything that was clear and tasteless?"

"No. *Cough, cough.* Why?"

"Well the poison I made to kill your father . . . I found it today. There was some of it missing.