Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Time Enough To Be With You ❯ "I always thought I'd see you again. Oh how it hurts, everytime you've crossed my heart since then" ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time Enough To Be With You

Part 1

"I always thought I'd see you again. Oh how it hurts, every time you've crossed my heart since then."

It had been about a week since her encounter with Goku. Colette could still taste him on her lips, reliving their single kiss. She hadn't told anyone of the incident, but who would believe her? Definitely not her parents, and Stephanie wasn't likely. Samantha may believe her, but there was a good chance she would still be skeptical.

'Damn! It's so hard keeping a good secret! But I can't just tell anyone, I have to be careful, or else they'll think I'm nuts.'

"Hello? Hey! Spacey!" Samantha called.

"Huh?" Colette sat up, looking over at her friend seated a few feet away from her on the concrete slab. "Sorry. Did you say something?"

"What's with you? You've been out of it since you got here." Samantha said.

"I was just. . .thinking about something." Colette replied, hoping to god she wasn't blushing.

"Oh? A dream?" Samantha asked. Ninety-percent of their conversations revolved around their dreams. To them it was like a second life where they could do whatever they pleased and not get in trouble. They had taken a big advantage of this opportunity, flirting and teasing every single DBZ guy they could to the point of immorality.

Sometimes they got a little carried away, like the first "wandering hands" incident with Vegeta, the second one with Trunks, the bedroom incident with Yamcha, the kitchen incident with Gohan, and mostly recently, the SUV incident with Goten.

And that was just Colette alone. Of course Samantha had a few crimes of her own. They were both guilty.

Yes, they read lemons, and looked at hentai manga and pictures, like most fangirls did. They imagined themselves in the lead females place, and had to fight to get the dirty thoughts from their minds. It was the same thing every time they got together.

"Well? Answer me. Are you thinking about a dream?" Samantha asked again.

"No, this was real. It really was." Colette answered.

"Oh? You're going to have to tell me about this." Samantha said with newly inclined interest.

"You may not even believe me." Colette said, and she began to tell about her moment with Goku.

*~*

"Hey Goku? Goku? Goku!" Krillin finally raised his voice to get his friend's attention. Goku turned to him, still looking like he wasn't fully there. Krillin cocked his head to one side before asking, "What is with you lately? Ever since you went to see that girl, you've been completely out of it. What's the matter? Did you fall for her or something?" Krillin snickered.

"You know I love ChiChi more than anything, but. . ." Goku stared out at the endless blue sky, a look of worry crossing his face. "I didn't want to make her cry, Krillin. But when I left, that's what she was doing. Even though she was asleep, there were still tears in her eyes. And she was still thinking about me." He looked down, "I felt horrible leaving her, knowing she would wake up alone again, back to her own life. I know I did my part by going there, but maybe I could've done more."

"Don't sweat it, buddy. It's not like you could've stayed there. If she could come here it might be different. . ."

"Krillin, that's it!" Goku exclaimed, nearly making Krillin jump out of his shoes from his sudden burst of enthusiasm. "If Kaioshin can take me to her world, why not bring her to ours? You're brilliant!"

"I'm glad you think so. But I wasn't serious." Krillin muttered.

"No time to talk. I've got to find Kaioshin." Goku ran off into the field, "See you later!" He called back, jumping up and disappearing into the sky.

"Great." Krillin groaned as he watched Goku vanish from view, "What have I done now? If they ask, I'm denying everything."

*~*

"And all this is true?" Samantha asked, having just heard Colette's story.

"Why would I make something like this up?" Colette asked. "I know it's hard to believe. But I swear by Kami twice, it's true."

"Twice, huh? That's pretty extreme. I guess I'd have to believe you then." Samantha said, staring up at the less-than-complete ceiling of her bedroom. "Maybe I'll get to see Trunks then, you think?"

"I don't know." Colette replied, taking off her jacket now that they were back inside. "I don't think you think of Trunks the same way I think of Goku. I mean, I know you love him, but do you *love* him?"

"How do you mean?" Samantha asked.

"I'm not sure how to explain it. When I think of Goku I get cold chills and hot flashes at the same time, and I have to get my breath every five minutes. It's a happy feeling, but it's also a sad feeling, and sometimes I miss him so much." She looked away, "That night, when I woke up after he left, I thought I would never get back to sleep. All I could think about was the way his hands felt, how warm he was, how content I felt with him. That was a once in a lifetime thing, and every night now, I relive that moment, and pray I dream about him, because right now, there's nothing I want more than to be with Goku."

"God, that's intense. I don't know, but I don't think I'm like that about Trunks. I do miss him a lot, but you're so. . .involved." Samantha commented.

"Is that a bad thing?" Colette asked.

"No! No! I think it's good." Samantha said.

"Good, but painful." Colette fell back on the bed, groaning with frustration. "Never around when you need them."

"And when they are, they don't stay long." Samantha added.

*~*

"Let me run through this again. You want me to reopen that portal, and have her come to our world?" Kaioshin asked.

"You got it!" Goku replied.

"I don't know. It's never been done before."

"But you can do it, right?"

"We don't know what kind of effects our world will have on her. It could be dangerous." Kaioshin said.

"Oh Kai, you worry to much. It'll be fine. She's a great girl. I know everyone will love her. Come on, please?" Goku clasped his hands together in a slight plea.

"But we have to take something into consideration. We can't just bring her anytime, I think her parents would notice her gone."

"Then we'll do it at night. And with the time differences, she could stay for at least a week. So?" Goku asked.

"It seems like you've got everything figured out." Kaioshin chuckled, "Alright then, we'll do it."

"Great!"

"Be ready tonight, come back here. And bring somebody with you."

"I'll be right on time. Thanks again, Kai." Goku turned around and instant transmissioned back to his house, knowing he would have to have a good argument for ChiChi to allow Colette to stay at their house.