Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Time Enough To Be With You ❯ "Here I am, this is me, there's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be" ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time Enough To Be With You

Part 6

"Here I am, this is me, there's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be."

Piccolo was meditating in the far corner of Bulma's yard, one eye cracked open to watch "the two silly idiots" as Vegeta had dubbed them, eat their lunch. Why couldn't they eat their lunch like normal people? But oh no, Goku was leaning against the tree, and . . . Piccolo opened his other eye to make sure he was seeing right. Yep, she was feeding him.

"Look at those two out there. She's acting as if he's some sort of god." Vegeta remarked, "It's pathetic."

"I think somebody's jealous." Bulma stated with a gleam in her eye.

Vegeta moved away from the curtains, his trademark cocky smirk on his lips, "How come you never treated me that way, Bulma?"

"Oh please. Don't flatter yourself, Vegeta." Bulma sipped on her lemonade, her head resting on one hand. Vegeta turned away, resuming his position at the window. It seemed Bulma wasn't the only one with a natural curiosity.

"Hmm?" Bulma raised an eyebrow as she watched her son and his "girlfriend." "Looks like Colette and Goku are starting a trend." She said.

The two seemed oblivious to their audience, and like the others, Samantha was feeding Trunks. Which was getting them some really strange looks. Vegeta frowned, "Hey! Anthony and Cleopatra!" Samantha and Trunks looked up. "Romeo and Juliet are outside, why don't you take your little love-fest out there, and go join them?"

"Are we bothering you guys? We could leave." Trunks said.

"All right."

"No!" Vegeta quickly disregarded Bulma's comment.

"Why not?" Bulma asked, setting her fork down.

"Don't you see? That's exactly what they want. They want to be alone so they can assume intimate physical activities." If looks could kill, Trunks would've been dead from the one he'd just gotten from Vegeta.

"I hear it's good for burning calories." Trunks said meekly.

"Yeah, it is." Gohan replied.

Videl gave him a slap on the arm.

The only people who weren't getting involved in Trunks' love life were Goten, little Pan and Bra. They were all getting well acquainted with their lunch.

"You two eat, like normal people, and then . . . " Bulma glanced at Vegeta, "If you behave, I'll let you have dessert. It's strawberry cheesecake."

"Man, Goku gets to have all the fun." Trunks groaned as he sank down in his chair with his arms crossed. "Wait a sec, did you say strawberry?"


"Bulma makes the best cheesecake I've ever tasted." Goku said through a mouthful of cheesecake. He licked the crumbs from his fingers before popping a strawberry into his mouth. Goku had no sooner finished his dessert, than he was attacked by whip cream, or rather Colette.

Colette giggled as Goku sat there with a streak of whip cream on his face, courtesy of his friendly neighborhood Fangirl. Goku stared at her with his trademark-puzzled look a moment, before getting a sly grin, and doing the same to her.

Colette tried to move away, and soon found herself pinned beneath the saiyan warrior. Not that she was complaining, that is. The opportunity seemed to beckon her, so without a word, she propped herself up on her elbows and licked off the whip cream, unnecessarily brushing her tongue across his lips in the process.

Goku's eyes widened as she pulled away, but not for long. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a fiery kiss before he could say a word.


Vegeta snickered as he moved away from the window, not saying a word.

Bulma looked up from her plate, "Did it get dull, Vegeta?"

"Oh no. In fact, I think things are about to heat up." Vegeta said as he took a seat.

ChiChi and Bulma exchanged glances before both women jumped out of their seats and ran to the window. Pulling away the curtains, their eyes darted across the yard.

"Ahh! What is she doing?! Why that little. . .!" ChiChi yelled.

"My god, she certainly doesn't waste any time, does she?" Bulma said.

"That. . .that. . .that little, oh!" ChiChi growled. "I'm going out there, and give both of them a piece of my mind!"

"No, I don't think you should." Bulma said.

"What?! Why not? Look what she's doing with my Goku!" ChiChi frowned and looked out the window again, "Ahh! Is she. . .my god, she is! I can't believe it! Even I didn't do that the first time! Certainly you can't be alright with this Bulma? What if that was Vegeta out there?"

"I'd appreciate if you didn't involve me in this." Vegeta said, reaching for second helpings, or maybe it was third?

"I don't think you should, ChiChi, because as you said before, it doesn't matter to her." Bulma's expression was dead serious.

"Fine. But if those two aren't in the house in fifteen minutes, I'm going out there!" ChiChi moved from the window, sitting back down at the table.

"Fifteen minutes is all it takes." Vegeta remarked.

ChiChi took off her shoe and threw it at him. It hit him in the face, needless to say he threw it back at her, and she ducked, so it went flying across the room and made a shoe-shaped dent in the far wall.

Bulma kept her eyes on Colette and Goku.


Now he was flat on his back and she was sitting on him, running her fingers over his chest with a sly grin on her face. "I think you're shy, Pepper."

"I think. . .um, what did you call me?" Goku asked.

"Pepper. Just a little nickname I thought up. Like it?"

"Are you going to call me that from now on?"

"No, only occasionally. Like maybe around ChiChi so she won't know who I'm talking about." Colette snickered. "But really, you just need to relax." She put her hands on his shoulders and slowly moved them down his arms, feeling his muscles tense beneath her fingertips.

Goku was lost, he didn't want to hurt her, but should he really let her have her way with him?

Goku heard a soft moan escape her lips and turned his eyes toward her again. She licked her lips when he looked at her, and his eyes moved to where her hand was going.

"Um, Colette, wait. Are you sure that. . ."

Goku was cut-off by another forceful kiss, this time her tongue moving into his mouth to entwine with his. He brought up one hand to rest on the back of her neck, running his fingers through her short hair. She kept one hand firmly on the ground to steady herself, while the other moved downward.

Goku felt her hand slip into his pants and brush against his skin, showing no signs of stopping. Goku bit down on his bottom lip, clamping his eyes shut before he grabbed her arm. Colette sat up, taking her hand out and putting them back on his shoulders. "What's wrong, Goku?"

"Listen, I don't think you should do that." Goku said.

Colette sighed, "Okay."

Goku raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Sure, whatever you want." Colette answered with a smile.

In the house, a relieved Bulma went back to the table.


"Sixteen minutes." ChiChi looked at Bulma with a cold stare, starting for the door.

Bulma crossed her fingers under the table, hoping they had ceased their advances. Her hoping was soon relinquished when Goku and Colette walked in the door. "Phew." Bulma leaned her head against her arms.

"That was a great lunch, Bulma." Goku said, "I trust we'll have an equally great dinner?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"We're not staying for dinner, Goku." ChiChi said.


"We're not? Aw, why?" Goku asked, giving her the Son Puppy Eyes.


"Bulma has better things to do than feed us. We're going home in an hour. You can tell Samantha to get her things."

"Oh, okay." Goku whined, heading for the stairs. "Wait. Samantha?"

"That's right. Tonight, Colette is staying here."