Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Refuse ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: I thought of this idea as I was falling asleep and I thought it'd be funny to do... if you know my brother like I do... I can just imagine him getting stuck as Trunks... Each so often I will pic a random reviewer to be placed in to the body of a character from the Z-team

The Disclaimer: I own Trunks, Vegeta, Gohan and Goku... okay I own action figure versions... I don't own them truly... if I did I would of ended GT differently.

***Refuse***

Chapter One

"This is all your fault!!!" The lavender haired demi-Saiyan screamed at his younger sister.

"It is not!!" She shouted back with as much anger and fury she could muster.

But there was something wrong with this argument. It wasn't merely two siblings fighting over something petty. It was so much more someone had to be blamed for the mistake at the refuse station.

"Is too!!"

"Is not!!"

Vegeta stormed in to the room where his two children were arguing and he grabbed Trunks by the back of the collar.

"With me now!" He growled dragging the older of the demi-Saiyans off.

"Hey! What the fuck?!" He exclaimed. "Jay, I'm going to get you for this!!!"

She waved at him mockingly as he was pulled away. "Buh-bye." she laughed. "Boy."

"I'm going to get you you little mutha-"

*slam* the gravity door was shut after them and Bra turned on her heel to investigate the place.

She peeked in to her room and looked at the really feminine things the dressed and skirts strewn about the room and the million and one shopping bags in the corner. She blinked and walked over to investigate. She caught her reflection. She stared at it long and hard. "I'm Bra..." She said softly to herself. "this is so weird.... I don't look as young as I thought..." She added and she stopped from going to the shopping bags and she sat on the bed. She flopped down backwards on the bed and she heard a 'thunk' of something hitting the wall and she looked under her pillow and down the side of the bed. Between the mattress and head board was a diary, she pulled it out and flipped it open. She might as well get some reading done and get in to character.

"Ooooh, juicy..." She grinned as she read about the secret crush on the Son boys.

***

The gravity of the room was pulling at him in a million different directions. Yet he felt unphased what he was worrying about was Vegeta's fist heading straight towards him. He phased out as it connected hard with the wall and he looked at Vegeta standing there his fist in the wall and he gulped.

"I'll be damned." He muttered. He could felt he sweat pour off him, sure he trained but not like this. He was so going to kill her when they got back home- if they got back home. But he was thinking of the upsides of this. He was Trunks. One of Dragonball's most desirable guys after Vegeta of course. He could find himself a girlfriend, and most likely get some.

*bang*

He was brought back to reality as he hit the wall hard. He hadn't even seen Vegeta coming. But that was typical after all this was Vegeta. No mercy.

He hated this hot and sweatiness. Sparring with Vegeta, he'd never done martial arts in his entire life yet he was moving as if it was second nature.

"You're slacking off, boy!" Vegeta growled and fired a ki attack.

Trunks moved quickly as it connected with the wall and he looked at Vegeta. How could he tell him that he wasn't Trunks. He was merely a fan of the demi-saiyan. Well not this version. He knew nothing about this version apart from what his sister had told him.

"MAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEENNNNNNNKKKKKOOOOO-HA!!!" He fired the signature attack he'd seen Gohan pull off a few time and from what he'd seen he knew Trunks and Goten knew this move. But Vegeta was gone before the blast came near him and then he was slammed in to the floor.

"Boy, that's the third mistake you've made in a minute."

"Gee ease up would ya." He growled pushing himself up. "I'm just trying to get use to this."

"I knew it, you've been hanging round Kakarott's youngest to long."

Trunks wiped his brow. How had this happened? How did he end up as Trunks? He was now older then his older sister. This was way to weird, sure he'd been told he was mature for his age, but this was pathetic.

He was slammed in to the wall and he let out a grunt of pain and he felt anger. He hated this. Everyone always pushed him to far. Not this time. Then he felt that 'ping' of something just within his grasp and with all his senses he grabbed it and it happened he could see it round him the golden aura flashing and making the familiar whooshing sound of air blowing about him.

"So finally you get motivated. It's about time." Vegeta taunted.

"I'm sick of being told what to do! No one has any respect for what I do!!!! I work hard all day. I try to be nice to my parents, but they just ignore me. I get up at un-Godly hours in the morning just so I can make my money honestly for the first time in my life and I hate it... I've been pushed too far!!"

"Quit you're talking, boy and just fight."

"One more thing... DON'T CALL ME BOY!!!!"

With that he charged towards Vegeta anger pulsing through him. But unlike the natural Saiyans who when in rage seem to fight sloppy, his moves become perfect, a complete opposite of his character. His fist connects with Vegeta's jaw sending him reeling backwards in to the gravity room wall.

***

There was a flash of light and he opened his eye staring upwards there was a brilliant colored rainbow above him and he sat up and looked round himself everything was so peaceful. It looked like the wilderness. Green, trees, waterfalls, everything was so calming, yet inside he was panicking he knew something was wrong.

"Where am I?" He asked himself and looked down at his arms. "Wha?" he scampered over to the waterfall and then peered at his reflection. And staring back him were wide black eyes. His hair wild, unruly and sticking up in all directions defying gravity. He touched the water reaching out for his reflection.

"I'm Goku... wait a minute... no, don't wait... I'M GOKU!!!!!" he jumped up and down excitedly and bounced about getting it out of his system. "How on earth did this happen?!" He asked himself. "Okay think, think, think... you're Goku, you're Goku, you have no idea where you are or how on Earth this happened..." He coached himself. He then looked up seeing two large red eyes peering at him from the shadows of a cave and he gulped.

"Uh man..."

Then emerging from the cave one of the eternal dragons. "Gokuu..." The voice was deep and terrifying.

He looked round himself and the dragon blinked at him seeing beyond the exterior. "You're not Gokuu... You look like him, but you're not."

"I know I'm not I just woke up and I'm like Goku. Beats me if I know what's going on." He commented.

"Then you are free to go. Goku made that promise not you, it wouldn't be fair on you." The eternal dragon spoke.

"I'm free?"

The dragon nodded. "Yes.

"Alright!!!" He placed two fingers to his forehead and in a blink of an eye he was gone from sight.

Goku appeared back in the Lair of Eternal Dragons and the dragon blinked and looked at him. "What is it?" He asked.

"Ummmm, I don't know any familiar ki's to lock on to get back to Earth, I don't suppose you could give me any directions could you?"

The eternal dragon sweatdropped and decided for good measures just again to see if this really wasn't Goku. The dragon was satisfied though, this guy whom had Goku's body definitely wasn't him. Even though he had similar qualities.

"Uhhh directions... sure." The eternal dragon remarked.

Goku gave him the typical Son grin almost convincing the dragon for a second time that he was really Goku. But the dragon let it go and began to give him directions.

***

Bra closed the diary and she sat up and looked at the posters on her wall. She was suppose to be eighteen... that meant she could find Goten and legally do some damage... She'd be a more forward and assertive since this wasn't her body. Goten was a main objective. She looked at the door as her brother walked in he was badly bruised but smirking all the way. It was a very Vegeta like smirk and that scared her cause her brother was a regular Goku fan all the way.

"What did you do?" She asked worriedly.

"I pummeled Vegeta. I don't know what happened but it was primo I was like getting my major beats hella wicked and then something inside of me snapped and I nailed him and kept on nailing him till he was like out cold. Man it was fun!!!"

I must of looked shocked cause he just laughed. "It's okay he'll be fine."

"Okay we gotta figure out what's happening..."

"As I said it was your fault, you pushed the big red button."

"Hey it was a game, I was suppose to push the big red button." She protested. "Besides you bought the damn thing."

"Hey I just wanted you to cleanse the damn thing cause it was giving me major nightmares..."

"Look just shush we're here now, from what I've read I'm suppose to be eighteen now which makes you thirty something."

"Thirty something?" He breathed. "That is not on I haven't even turned twenty yet. I can't be thirty!" He was definitely upset.

"Hey you still look like you're fricken nineteen so just chill."

"Fuck you bitch."

"Oh no, thanks didn't you know that causes deformities in the family's next generation?"

"Oh shove it with al your Egyptian bullcrap."

"Get out if you're going to get stroppy. Go race your car or something."

Trunks growled at Bra. "How about I just stand her to piss you off?!"

"That is it!!! OUT OUT OUT OUT OOOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!!" Bra shoved him out of the room and slammed the door and growled in annoyance.

***

She awoke slowly to the feel of someone touching her face and she blinked her eyes adjusted to the light slowly and she blinked seeing a man staring at her, his face it was so familiar but she couldn't place it then she sat up suddenly her head banging with his. "Damnit, ow!" She growled.

He rubbed his head. "Heh, sorry Videl."

She blinked. "Videl?" She asked.

He then looked at her generally worried. "Yeah, that is your name remember?"

"Oh yeah..." She smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I just had an odd dream."

She got out of the bed and saw that half the day had already gone and Pan was outside chopping up wood. "You let me sleep in..." She said. "Cool."

This was a bonus, no annoying brother, no parents, sure she was the parent but who really cared, she was Videl and Pan was born a teenager too which meant- she could fly and she could chase Vegeta and not have to worry about side effects because this was after GT! But something felt odd out there. Like there were more like her. More people from another world trapped in character's bodies.

'I should get to the bottom of this.' But first she had some Vegeta chasing to do and looked at Gohan. "Gohan..." She asked putting sugary goodness in to her voice.

"What?" He looked at her suddenly wearily.

"Can we go to capsule corp I want to visit Veg-ah Bulma... and it would do Pan some good to see Bra, I think."

Gohan nodded and smiled. "Sure thing. I could probably do some training with Trunks."

"Excellent..." Videl said in the most perfect Monty Burns impression that made Gohan look at her with a side long glance.

"Videl... I don't think I'm letting you sleep in again. You're making me worried."

***

Trunks just stepped out of the shower he had a towel wrapped round his waist and was drying his hair when the door bell rang and he looked round, he watched Bra race past him and to the door, she opened it and she smiled sweetly at whoever was there.

"Pan, hi!!" She grinned.

Trunks blinked. "Pan?" He said softly and tapped the side of his head trying to think where he'd heard that name before and which character she was. He hated this GT thing he knew nothing about it.

Then Pan walked in and he blinked. Gohan followed along with Videl.

"DAMN!!! BABY!!!" He exclaimed.

Pan blinked in complete and utter shock. "What?"

"What did you say Trunks?" Gohan asked his eyes narrowing.

"BRRRAAA couldn't you of waited until I was in my room!!! I'm in a towel here." He exclaimed holding the towel tight round his waist.

Pan smiled at him. "Hi Trunks."

"Heh... hi... ummm... 'cuse me... I'll get you for that, you little bitch." He growled at Bra and ran to his room hurriedly.

"Okay Trunks is a little off today don't you think." Gohan remarked looking at Bra. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah today was the first day he knocked Veg-ahhh dad unconscious."

"He knocked him unconscious!!!" Videl squealed "Oh that is just not fair! I didn't get to glomp him!" She growled.

"What?" Gohan asked Videl.

Videl blinked and looked at Gohan. "Uuuuh, nothing." She said quickly covering herself.

Everyone in the room felt the power level arrive and turned round as Goku appeared and he looked round himself and frowned. "Damnit I got the wrong directions." He grumbled.

"GOKU!!!!" Bra squealed surprised. "Hey aren't you suppose to be like in the dragon lair or something?"

"Uhhhh yes?" He blinked.

"Dad..." Gohan sounded shocked.

Goku rubbed the back of his neck. "They let me go free." He said smiling that famous Son smile.

Trunks came wandering downstairs dressed in baggy jeans a white undershirt and an open dress shirt of Super Saiyan Mirai Trunks and a yellow and black D12 ball cap. It was definitely something Trunks wouldn't ordinarily wear. Even Goku was dressed differently, a white t-shirt with a large Chinese script for longevity in black on the front, and in jeans with a pair of sneakers. Videl was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt also with a black ball cap with silver lining and Majin 'M' on the front. Bra was dressed in baggy blue jeans, a black holter top with in the American flag on the front in small mock sparkle studs her hair pulled back in to a pony tail, a Puma jacket tied round her waist and a key chain hooked from the back of her jeans up to her pocket and all star converse skatey shoes.

The four of them looked at each other for a long while. There was something odd defiantly going on.

"Gohan... can you and Pan go and check on Vegeta. I need to talk to Videl, Trunks and Bra for a moment here." Goku said his face getting a serious expression.

"Uh sure."

"Hey, how'd you know I pummeled Veg-AH OW!" Trunks glared at Bra who elbowed him hard.

"I could sense it Vegeta's pretty beaten up." Goku replied.

Gohan nodded slowly and he looked at the four of them their ki's were the same but they were all looking and acting a bit differently from normal. Goku looked at Pan and they headed up the stairs Pan staring back at Trunks and Trunks looking onward after her.

Bra slapped Trunks on the upside of his head. "Don't look, she's too young."

"Awww, c'mon man I need a misses..." He whined.

"A misses?" Goku and Videl repeated.

Trunks nodded and grinned. "Heck yeah."

"What happened to the blondes that you were interested in dating?" Bra muttered crossing her arms angrily.

"Blonde is gooooooooood." Trunks grinned and chuckled.

"Okay he is definitely not Trunks and it's scaring me." Videl remarked. "Somebody better have some explaining to do."

Trunks pointed at Bra. "She pushed the button not me. It's all her fault."

"Gah!!!!" Bra flapped her arms about angrily.

"I know that looks familiar." Goku spoke thinking seriously.

"Okay who's going to start the truth ball rolling..." Bra remarked.

"I'll go!" Goku grinned happily. "I'm actually S'rac."

"Jeril." Videl spoke.

"J'dee..."

"Like hell I'm saying my name." Trunks remarked.

"Boy....." J'dee growled at him.

"Fine..." He sighed. "Nick." and crossed his arms.

"Oh wow, Jeril!!" J'dee hugged Jeril. "I love your Another Boring Day... NOT! fic!! Brilliant totally brilliant..." She smiled.

"My muse is Kakarott..." Jeril shook her head and sighed.

S'rac rubbed the back of his neck and smiled that Son grin for all to see. "Heh..."

"Hey I think Goku's cool." Nick remarked.

"He's okay, a bit stupid." J'dee remarked. "Funny but stupid."

"He's not stupid." S'rac protested.

"Okay don't worry about it now. We gotta figure out if anyone else has been transferred here.."

"You know if we've been transferred here that could mean they were actually transferred to our bodies." Nick said seriously taking on a serious Trunks tone.

"Bugger me." J'dee frowned. "I'm going to fail my test for sure now!!"

Jeril let out an evil cackle. "Heh, I'd like to see how Videl copes with my family."

"A Saiyan in my body!!" Nick frowned. "Man no, no, no, no! They eat too much!"

"You eat too much anyway." J'dee grumbled.

"Shut up, don't make me hurt you."

"Pppssssshhhhhhhhhh as if you're weak compared to me."

"No, I'm not I'm Trunks remember."

"Yeah but you're not Mirai Trunks." J'dee taunted flicking at his shirt.

S'rac grinned. "I can eat all the food I want!!!" He smiled that son grin again.

"Stop smiling like that S'rac. You're freaking me out." Jeril remarked worriedly.

He just kept grinning all sorts of food dancing all through his head.

"Hate to burst ya bubble but that means you're married to Chi-chi have two kids and one grand kid." Nick spoke up.

"What? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" S'rac fell to his knees in agony. "Marrieeedddd aaaahhhhhhhhh...." He began beating the floor.

"He's taking it pretty well." J'dee nodded and looked at Jeril.

"At least he's stopped grinning that stupid Kakarott idiot grin." Jeril sighed relieved.

Nick rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey, hate to burst another bubble..."

Jeril and J'dee sighed in unison. "Is he always doing this?" She asked.

J'dee nodded. "Yea."

"What if we're not the only ones been transferred to these bodies, say what if some one else has been transferred to say Goten or Bulma's bodies?" He asked.

S'rac looked up from where he'd caused a mini crater in the ground from beating it up and he blinked. Jeril and J'dee looked at Nick both of them gave him a glare that basically read 'shut up or you'll actually live to return to your own body.'

To Be Continued...

r & r tell me what you think... and dun dun dun who's going to be the lucky reviewer to be thrown in the next body... and what's this Button nick speaks off and how'd they all get there.... well you'll have to wait till I get at least five reviews before I continue this fic!! dem da breaks!!!

Thanks to my Beta Jeril and to S'rac for letting me use them in this fic, I did change my brother's name in this fic for the soul purpose of he doesn't write fics and I usually just call him boy but he needed a name otherwise it would get confusing. So I stole my cousin's name…. Not that you needed to know that………

The next chappie will be longer peeps usually I write on average eleven page chapters but this time it was just hard to start a fic like this off with a chapter that long...

~J'dee