Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Here with me ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: I'd like to ask those who want me to write them in to the fic to e-mail me. mirashia@hotmail.com

Added A.N: I was informed by Bura400 that infact Bra can fly.... due to when she's possessed by Bebi... but lets just say I don't know that....

The Disclaimer: I OWN it all!!!! Bwha-hahahahaha every cute DBZ guy to cross your screen I created him yus I am a complete and utter genus!!! Okay I lie... I don't own them I wish I did and maybe in some alternative reality I do own them... just not this reality...

***

*Here with me*

Chapter Four

S'rac pried J'dee's hands off from round his throat by using his tail causing her to scream and point in terror at the furry appendage.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!"

"It's my tail." S'rac grinned that Son grin again as if that explained it all.

"Oh wow sweet he has a tail." Jeril grabbed it.

"AH OW! Videl!!"

Jeril grinned. "This is so sweet!! He has a tail."

"Of course I have a tail I'm Goku."

Jeril squeezed his tail. "Hey ow!!"

"You are not Kakarott."

"I know I'm not, I'm Goku."

"Right lets bop him on the upside of the head one more time for good measures."

Jeril nodded at J'dee. "On the count of three."

"One..." J'dee counted.

"Uhhhh..." S'rac backed away slowly from the two advancing women.

"Two..." Jeril added.

S'rac looked round worriedly. "Videl... Bra you're scaring me."

"Three." Both cried in unison and jumped on S'rac.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

***

Vegeta stood in the doorway watching Bulma working at her computer.

"Anything about this odd behaviour yet?" Vegeta asked.

Bulma tapped her screen. I've measured their bran wave patterns while they were sleeping. Well Trunks and Bra and take a look at this."

Vegeta looked at the screen. He was no mechanical genus but seeing the two squiggly lines on the screen with Trunks in the corner said enough from him. One was a before brain wave pattern and the other obviously an after, there was a big difference in squiggles. Well that was saying enough that something was definitely wrong with Trunks.

Bulma stood up and walked to a machine in her lab and Vegeta followed her, "All we need to do is find out where Trunks and Bra's original brain wave patterns are, hook this up and bring them here. Hook the two of them up to this machine and fix it..."

Vegeta looked at her wearily. "Bulma-" He began.

"What's the matter Vegeta don't you trust me. I've come to a theory on why their brain wave patterns are so misleading-"

Vegeta blinked. "What theory?"

"Well somewhere along the line something has triggered a switch-"

Vegeta watched as Bulma's face suddenly contorted in pain.... "Ohh." Her knees gave way and Vegeta caught her. "Sorry... I was up all night working on this..."

"Bulma you're tired." Vegeta stated he wanted her to rest he hated her like this.

"Vegeta this is important... The atmosphere it's been opened up through dimensions... Minds they're being transferred-" Bulma suddenly collapsed and Vegeta caught her before she hit the ground.

"Bulma." He shook her lightly. He let out a low growl and looked at the machine. 'You made hardly any sense woman...' He thought to himself and he scooped her up carrying her out of the room.

***

Gohan sighed watching Pan sitting by the window staring off out in to space and he walked up to her. "Panny..."

She looked at him. "Yes?"

"I want you to promise me not to get involved with Trunks until Bulma can figure out what's going on." Gohan said his voice concerned. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Pan blinked. "What do you mean?"

"Krillen called this morning apparently Trunks had hit on Marron while she was working. he wasn't impressed."

"Marron..." pan breathed.

Gohan nodded. "Bulma is sorting things out. We just got to find out what's going on."

"Is that why Bra, mom and grandpa are acting weird also?" Pan asked.

Gohan nodded. "I think so, though ya grandma called me this morning and said he was back to his normal self. I'm guessing he might of infected them with something after coming back from the lair of the dragons..."

Pan frowned. "Poor Trunks...."

"Pan stay away form him. you hear me? I'm going to call Bulma and see what she's got so far." Gohan said sternly.

"I will." Pan sighed reluctantly agreeing.

Gohan picked up the cordless phone and he dialled in Bulma's number, calling her for a quick check up to see how her research on the odd behaviour was going.

***

Bra rubbed her temples and flipped over the paper again and she sighed frustrated. She was bored with all this contemporary arty stuff and she sighed. It not only figured that this body was freaky, it was part of a freaky college group.

She blinked as the cellphone rang and she picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey Jay... it Kate here."

"Kate... Oh hi." Bra looked to the side wearily.

"Were you at the tutorial today?" She asked.

"For?"

"Film of course silly."

'So that's what they were rambling about, great art students...'

"Yeah I was."

"Great look can we meet up at lectures tonight and can I get them from you?"

"Yeah sure... What time is lectures again?"

"Seven o' clock... are you feeling okay?"

"I've just got alot going on at the moment..."

"Right. Well I'll meet you half an hour before out side the lecture theatre."

"See you then." Bra hung up the cellphone and she let out a sigh and looked at Trunks as he came walking through.

"Who was that?"

"Kate, a fellow art student..." She drooled.

"Art student!!" Trunks exclaimed and he cracked up laughing.

"Oh shut up!!!" Bra scolded.

A knock at the door interrupted them and Bra sighed getting up she walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello?" She asked sounding really bored and disinterested.

"Hi Jay..." A male greeted her his Australian accent thick.

Bra blinked and looked in to his warm friendly blue eyes and she noted him wearing a red shirt and blue jeans and his sandy blonde hair was a bit scruffy and he pushed it out of his face and smiled at her with a warm smile adjusting the strap of his back pack.

"It's me Brian. Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Oh yeah sorry... it's just... wow... I wasn't expecting you... so soon." She stepped aside and allowed him to enter with his back pack and his suit case.

Trunks looked at him wearily as he entered the kitchen placing his bags down and he took a sip of the can of burbon and cola.

"Nick hi." Brian smiled at him.

"Hi..." Trunks remarked almost glaring at him seeing the way Bra was eyeing him up.

"So why are you here so early?" Bra asked latching herself on to Brian's arm causing him to blink and look at her stunned.

"Oh sorry I got the dates wrong for the flight. It appears my tournament is two days away not three. I tried to call but no one was picking up the phone."

"Tournament?" Trunks asked and he smirked.

"Yeah. Jay told me about it and well this time it's international and being held here in Christchurch, tomorrow is the expo and well Jay she's suppose to be in it so I wanted to watch her."

'Expo?' Bra mouthed out at Trunks.

Trunks shrugged.

Brian caught their looks and he nodded. "You forgot about it didn't you? I know it's a bad time with exams and stuff, but you did promise your sensei even if the dojo is no more, that you would represent them."

Bra nodded. "Yeah it's just I've got lectures tonight and I wasn't expecting this... I'm still quite stunned..."

"Hey it's cool I don't mind. look just direct me to where I'm sleeping and I'll leave you to get ready." Brian said.

Bra nodded. "Uh this way..." She lead the way tot eh one and only spare room in the house that was set up with two beds in it and a television a soft cushy chair and a television and a desk.

"Here.... sorry it's not much..." She said watching him as he put his suitcase down int he wardrobe and he turned round and smiled at her removing his back pack and placing it down by the foot of the bed.

'Kami... this is her ex?!?! Why did she break up with him?!?!'

Bra looked over her shoulder seeing Trunks standing there being over protective like he normally was when Vegeta wasn't around to watch out for her.

***

J'dee lay on the blanket while Jeril sat under a tree eating a sandwich. S'rac was rubbing his throbbing tail which he'd finally got them to stop picking on him for.

"So if this can happen to S'rac do you think it can happen to one of them in our bodies?" Jeril asked.

J'dee nodded. "More than likely."

"So have you got a man that can make Bra turn in to you for?"

"My routine of guys is meet them date them, sleep with them and then move on." J'dee remarked casually.

Jeril looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You're kidding? No steady?" She asked.

"What about their feelings?" S'rac asked looking up from rubbing his tail.

"What about my feelings!" J'dee protested. "I hurt them before they can hurt me."

S'rac raised an eyebrow. "That's not nice Bra."

J'dee laughed at his expression and ruffled his hair. "As Goku he is kinda cute."

"But I am Goku... what are you talking about?"

"C'mon Jeril you have to admit he's big and cuddly like this?"

Jeril grumbled something incoherent under her breath and crossed her arms.

"Cuddly?" S'rac smiled. "Really? Wow!"

J'dee cuddled him. "Kawaii!!" She grabbed his tail- but lightly. "I always wanted one of these... what's it like to have a tail?"

S'rac blinked. "Hmmmm it's like having an extra arm or leg I guess."

"Freaky." Jeril remarked.

J'dee ruffled S'rac wild Goku hair and she laughed. "Look Jeril no hair gel!!"

Jeril slapped her forehead. "Eh! Why do I even bother?" She sighed.

J'dee yawned and watched Nick come wandering back with a little black book.

"I'm not even going to ask...." J'dee sighed.

"Ten minutes and I got all these numbers I had to get a book for it and they gave it to me for free since I'm the president. This is so sweet!"

"You have to wear glasses." Jeril stated.

Nick blinked. "Why?"

"Cause GT Trunks does." J'dee remarked.

"But he's a saiyan why does he need glasses?"

"Gohan wears them." S'rac added.

"Does he still think he's Goku?" Nick frowned.

J'dee and Jeril nodded. "I'm getting used to it." J'dee said.

"I hate it. What if Gohan and I..." She shuddered, "Then I'll think I'm Videl!"

"So who outta the them do you think that we've switched with will turn in to us first?" Nick asked falling back on to the blanket also.

"I don't really care." J'dee remarked. "I just want Goten."

"Hey didn't you mention in Bra's diary that she has a crush on Goten and Gohan, so therefore if you do proceed to do the deed, wouldn't you therefore be doing something Bra would do and in effect transform in to Bra?" Nick asked.

S'rac blinked. "Wha?"

"Nah-uh in the series Bra never did!" J'dee protested.

"So if she sleep with your ex she'll become you, cause I know you can't keep your hands of him...." Nick chuckled and grinned. "I'm not the only one who has a weak spot for blondes." He added and snickered.

"I may date blondes but I like guys with dark hair thank-you very much!"

***

They sat there in silence and she stared at him in long wonder, her mind confused on what had happened a bright light and she was waking up in a bedroom she looked at her hands for tenth or millionth time, they were animated and they were not her own, a piece of aqua fringe was in her face and he pushed it out of her eyes so caring. She swallowed hard, this was every girls dream to stare in to his eyes and have him stare back at her with those eyes of his fixed in a magnetic gaze.

"Veggie..." She breathed, he throat sore from swallowing so hard- caused just by being in his presence.

"Bulma... are you okay?"

She blinked. 'Bulma?' She thought worried. 'No he didn't just call me Bulma! This has to be a dream!!!' He mind screamed out and then she looked to her reflection in the bedroom mirror and she did actually scream She was Bulma, well she looked like Bulma. Vegeta covered his ears.

"You don't look that bad woman." He grumbled.

She looked at him and her eyes began to water. "This is not happening." She whimpered pathetically.

"Woman stop that." he ordered.

She sniffled. "This is a nightmare!!!" She then began to wail even more pathetically than she whimpered. "I'm suppose to be Karienta!!!" She cried.

"What?" Vegeta blinked.

She stopped and then she looked at him and smiled suddenly. "But you're here!! And You're real Oh I'm so happy!!! Veggie!!" She clung on to him tightly knocking him off the bed where he'd been sitting and on to the floor.

"Woman you're clothes... You've changed them... when?" He asked.

She smiled. "I still have my clothes. Whew that's a relief... I thought I was going to be wearing that hideous orange dress."

She looked down at her normal green HS shirt with the Indian head on it and she turned sound to look at the back in the mirror and saw the backwards reflection of the word 'central' She smiled. 'Yup these are my clothes, yet this is Bulma's body.... how odd.' She slipped out of bed and saw she was still wearing her casual pair of jeans. Vegeta looked at her oddly. Like he knew something was wrong.

"Not you too." He shook his head suddenly. "Kuso!! I can't believe this and I was just about to find out what is going on here!!!" He exclaimed frustrated. "I'm gong to have to call Kakarott's spawn over here than means..." He sighed and stalked out.

"Veggie wait!!" She cried out latching on to his legs. "Don't leave me!!"

"Baka onna!!! Get off!!!"

"You can't call Gohan!! You just can't!! I'll work on it I promise... you just have to remind me what I'm working on!!" She cried out still hanging on his legs for dear life.

"Fine!! Just get off my legs!!!"

***

Bulma awoke in Karienta's bed and she blinked then looked round and frowned. This was not what she remembered until, she realised what she was about to Vegeta about the mind swap and she swallowed hard, she'd become a victim of this swap, which meant some strange girl was in her body and could possibly be with her husband!

Bulma jumped out of bed and stared at her reflection in the bedroom mirror and her eyes went wide, her aqua hair gone it was now browned and her once blue eyes were green, in fact she wasn't herself and she knew that, yet she was wearing what she had put on that morning.

"This is not good." She murmured to herself and opened the door to the room she was in. She felt like some sneaky teenager again, acknowledging that she was in the body of a teenager.

***

"Hmmmmm" Karienta looked at the machine and she frowned. She pushed on button then pulled a lever and she looked at Vegeta watching her.

'Better make this convincing...' She thought to herself. She pulled another lever and the machine stalled much like a car starting on a cold morning and she kicked the side of the panel before it chugged to life and then the monotone hum began to show the machine was working.

'Ooooh goodie it's going!' She thought happily. "I wonder what it's suppose to do." She mused out loud not realising.

"What?! ONNA!!" Vegeta exclaimed. "Turn it off if you don't know what it does!!!"

Karienta looked at the panel long and hard for an off switch and she shrugged. "Doesn't look like one is here..."

"You built it there has to be one somewhere!!!!"

"Ummmm would you believe me if I said I forgot where I put it?" She offered.

"ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!"

"Eeeeppp, okay... um exit... stage right!" Karienta took off running out of the lab for dear life, leaving the machine going.

"Onna!! Get back here!!!" Vegeta shouted angrily and he stopped looking at the machine as he heard a sudden cry, and he watched as a porthole open and a figure fell through landing roughly on the ground.

"Hey this isn't my home! And you're not my brother! And this isn't my room!!"

Vegeta growled. "OOOOONNNNNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!!"

***

"So what now?" Nick asked sounding bored.

"I say we head back to Capsule Corp and you guys get some food while I get some Vegeta." Jeril grinned.

S'rac slapped his forehead. "You're suppose to be married to Gohan Videl."

"Call me Videl one more time and I'll smack you on the upside and remove all your muse privileges." Jeril threatened.

"Uuuuh sorry Vid-er Jeril." S'rac corrected.

"Alright FOOD!!" Nick grinned.

S'rac shrugged. "Lets go then, Everybody grab hold."

"I bags the tail!!!" Jeril leapt on to S'rac and grabbed his tail.

"HEY OW!!!"

J'dee placed a hand on his shoulder and Nick grabbed the other shoulder and S'rac placed two fingers to his forehead and vanished.

The four arrive to see Bulma running down the hallway as fast as she can and barrels directly in to them, she blinked and looked at them. "What ever Vegeta says he saw me do. I didn't do it." Bulma jumped up and sprinted off.

Leaving the four on the ground as she ran off.

"Eh damnit!!!! Now I have competition for Veggie!!!!! No fair!!!"

Vegeta ran out in to the hallway. "Onna get back here and fix that machine and send this person back!!!!"

"Send who back?" J'dee asked suddenly worriedly.

Vegeta motions angrily to a figure emerging from Bulma's lab.

"Hey how come they get their body and we have to have these ones!"

"Bulma obviously isn't Bulma." J'dee sighed, "Which means she started something and pulled some unfortunate through."

"Who cares I'm hungry." S'rac grinned.

"I bet he eats like Goku now too." Nick grumbled.

"But I am Goku."

"Stop saying that!!!!" Jeril screamed at him.

"Why? It's true. I am."

Jeril covered her ears and started singing loudly and badly out of tune. "I'm not listening I'm not listening lalalalalala...."

J'dee stood up and looked at the new entry in to the DBZ world. "Hi." she smiled. "I may look like bra, but I'm not. Infact if my in real life brother wasn't in Trunks body I'd probably jump him... if not him then most defiantly Goten or Yamcha."

"Boy. Fix that onna's mistake!"

Nick blinked. "What? Me??"

"Yes you!!!"

"Can I get something to eat first."

"FINE BUT IT BETTER BE FIXED SHORTLY!!!!" Vegeta exploded.

"I love it when he yells." Jeril let out a love sick sigh and Vegeta stepped past her wearily. "I'm going to find that onna." He added and walked down the hall.

"Look at that ass...." Jeril sighed again.

***

To Be Continued...

r & r

Bura you'll be in the next chappy as Pan *smirks* now a way to keep my bro away from you…

~J'dee