Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Piccie's dead?? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Okay no author has claimed to be the "normal" one in the dbz world... sooooooo I want someone to claim to be him/her.... ya don't actually have to have a brother... I was making a mockery of that strange song from that Nicolas Cage movie where he wakes up to find a life he could of had.... sorry my memory's a bit shot at what that movie is called at this moment...

The Disclaimer: I own a ssj Vegeta and a Great Saiyaman action figures from the Buu saga, but just cause I own "them" doesn't mean I actually own DB/Z/GT....

***

*Piccie's dead??*

Chapter Five

"Hey!!! I think I fixed it!!!" Nick shouted happily and he stepped back admiring his work. "Now that wasn't to hard."

Vegeta glared at him. "You better of fixed it brat."

"Take a chill pill Veg-er dad...." J'dee smacked herself on the forehead.

Vegeta looked at J'dee. "Are you alright?" He asked.

J'dee nodded hurriedly. "I'm fine... PEACHY even!"

Jeril elbowed J'dee. "You're not fine if you keep using that line over again."

"I can't help it I read it in a Goten fanfic when he was trying to cover up that he and Bra were sneakily getting Pan and Trunks back together...." J'dee smiled. "That was a great fic."

"So if you were to be stuck on an island with either Yamcha or Goten who would you pick?" Jeril asked.

Vegeta's eyes widened. "Baka mate of Kakarott's spawn what are you poisoning my daughter with?!" He exclaimed.

J'dee waved her hand about at Vegeta, waving him off. "Well if it was Yamcha during the android saga, then that Yamcha could do me on any island any time, but now, definitely Goten. After all he's half saiyan and I am too!!! Wooohooo!!!"

Jeril watched as J'dee bounced about happily at being half saiyan.

"Well brace yourself gang I'm gunna turn it on."

"If you switch anyone else I'm gunna pound you." J'dee threatened him.

"Psssh I know what I'm doing."

"You said that last time." J'dee grumbled.

Nick pulled the lever and flickered several switches. They all watched as the machine came to life and a bolt of yellow lightening shot out from the top of the machine and went through the roof and sky ward.

"Bwha-hahahahahahaha!!! It's alive!!! ALIVE!!!"

J'dee, Jeril, Nick and Vegeta all blinked and looked at S'rac. Jeril beamed happily.

"You're back to normal!!!"

"Yeah!!" J'dee cheered and they both jumped on to S'rac glomping him in a group glomping-ness.

S'rac laughed. "Hehe I love my evil laughter..."

Vegeta looked at Nick with a glare. "What did you do to Kakarott?!?!"

"Hey I didn't do anything!!!" Nick protested.

***

She watched the lightening streak across the sky and she was suddenly drawn to it as if it was calling her and she wandered outside.

"Panny?! Hey Panny don't stand out in that!!!"

Gohan ran to her but it was to late as the lightening stuck. "PAN!!!"

Her body was being jolted with thousands of little needles and suddenly she just collapsed the occasional spark flickering off her Gohan ran inside and grabbed some rubber gloves and put them on and ran back out to her and scooped her up taking her inside he lay her on her bed.

"Pan..." He whispered.

She was breathing- luckily.

***

Ice cream every woman's best friend apart from diamonds and chocolate. Bra had decided this ten minutes ago after Brian had gone to sleep off jet lag, he was so tired and he was so cute, and he had muscles, was a martial artist and he was perfect. What was wrong with this girl for ditching him?

She took a sip of the orange soda drink, she sighed and flipped another page in the text book and watched as the door opened and a guy stuck his head in.

"Hey is Nick in?"

"Sure he's in his room." She replied.

"Sweet." He walked through the house and Bra blinked, usually people asked if they could come in not just wander in.

Bra listened to the stereo and went back to the studies she had to go out shortly in the dark to college, she swallowed hard and she closed up her text book then went to J'dee's room she shut the door and looked at the kitten curled up on the bed in a ball sleeping. Bra smiled at the kitten she was so cute in her little tabby way her paws in the air lying on her back curled up. Bra began to change for her class and she felt an energy at the door and she grabbed a shirt and pulled it on hurriedly as the door opened, she blinked seeing Brian there and smiled as he smiled at her.

"Hey do you want me to cook you dinner before you head off to college?"

Bra almost melted instantly, he got off a plane after a long flight he was still jet lagged and he wanted to cook dinner for her. "That would be lovely- but I couldn't-"

"Hey I've got nothing to do and as you know I am a chef."

"A muscular chef." She murmured as Brian began to leave.

"Huh?" he turned and looked at her.

"Nothing." She smiled quickly.

He chuckled. "I like ya shirt."

Bra looked down and she almost went red seeing that it was a picture of Puar.

"Uhh yeah I was about to change it though."

"You'll need to wear something warm, it's really cold outside." he said walking back in the room.

Bra nodded. "I know." She murmured as he moved so close to her she could feel his flickering energy of arousal.

'It can't hurt... just one little kiss-' She moved so close to him and her lips captured his and he kissed her back his arms slipping round her and her hand ran up his sculptured arms and round his neck.

***

"Panny...... Panny......" The voice called her, yet it wasn't her name, but she was responding to it like it was and her eyes flickered open and she looked at the face.

She nearly blacked out again it was Gohan and was staring at her worriedly, she watched him as he handed her an orange bandanna and she took it in her hand.

"It fell off when I lay you down in bed."

"What happened?"

"You got struck by lightening Panny."

'This has got to be a dream...' She thought to herself.

"W-who am I?" She asked her voice shaky.

"Huh? Oh no this is not happening..." Gohan looked at her worriedly.

"Son Pan- my daughter- I'm your father..."

'DENDE I'M PAN CHAN!!!!!' her mind scream 'How did this happen last thing I remember is going to sleep during that one shot thunderstorm-' She blinked 'Come to think of it a thunder storm at the end of July is pretty odd...' She sat up and smiled at Gohan. "I'm okay now papa." She hoped her smile was convincing and she looked round. He looked suddenly relieved and gave her a hug.

"Oh I'm so glad you had me worried there for a minute Panny."

"Gomen-"

"It's not your fault, don't apologise."

'Okay Bura get yourself together- you can figure this out.'

***

Her fingers clenched the sheets as he rose and fell on top of her, his kisses trailing down her neck, the kitten now sitting on the soft cushy chair in the bed room covered by the Puar shirt. He body was warm and he was so gentle and loving her fingers ran across the Celtic tattoo across the back of his shoulder blades the red, and black colors attracting her eyes. He looked at her curiously and she smiled at him. He kissed her and pulled the blanket tight around them.

Trunks glared at the door tempted to burst in but Nick's friend was insisting that they head out, they had a movie to see and apparently some 'Honey's to check out.'

Tony grabbed him by the sleeve. "What's wrong man, you never really cared about your sis and her ex's that much before?"

Trunks blinked and he looked at Tony. How could he not care about Bra? How could this Nick fellow not care about Jay and this ex?

"They always get back together, they're soul mates man, besides they're all in to all that weird witchy stuff."

"Witchy stuff?" Trunks breathed.

"Uh yeah..." Tony rolled his eyes. "She did that spell for me and man it was so wow, and that time when the Russian and his mates were parked down the street ready to bowl up the drive and terrorise ya family, her magick and the coven's magick shielded us and ya last house from harm."

"Last house..." Trunks repeated.

"Yo Bundy you okay?"

"Bundy?" Trunks looked at Tony.

"Yeah we always call you that, just like you got everyone to call me gonads-"

"What the-?" Trunks blinked.

Tony looked at him his expression generally worried. "Yeah that one time 2nd form where you kicked that soccer ball and it hit me right there and it didn't hurt you said I had steel gonads and from there on wards I've been Gonads and you've been Bundy one, you and Chris, Bundy two." He explained.

"Bundy... I'm sorry... I'm not really with it today."

"So I noticed..." Tony looked to the door.

"Kami... Brian!!"

Trunks glared at the dor and Tony chuckled. "Ya jealous man that ya sis is getting some huh?"

Trunks wanted to punch Tony out right then and there. But he couldn't risk suspicion among the friends of those who owned these bodies. He went to turn the door handle and Tony looked at him, he shook his head.

"You're sick man. I'll meet you in the car." Tony shook his head and walked off.

"Briiiiiiiiiiiaaaann! Oooohhhhhh!!"

Trunks opened the door and his sight adjusted tot eh darkened room and he watched the two figures moving under the covered and he cleared his throat.

"Jay...." He spoke bitterness seething in his voice.

He watched her gaps and she sat up wrapping the blanket round herself.

"Tru-aah... NICK WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!?!"

"I'm going out now... have fun at COLLEGE!!" He growled and shut the door.

Bra sighed and she looked at Brian he looked generally confused. "He's not normally like this. Is he okay?" He asked.

Bra reached up and touched the side of his face. "Forget him." She purred.

He smiled at her and she found herself melting at the sight of his smile. She guided his face to her and they kissed, long and passionate.

***

The buzz of the lightening was still pulsing through her veins and she sat up in an unfamiliar room and she looked around trying to familiarise herself with the settings but she knew instantly something was most defiantly wrong.

"Papa..." She whispered, The last thing she remembered was seeing him running to her before she was struck by the lightening and she sat up wrapping the blanket tight around herself and she looked at the door sadly, she felt scared suddenly and lost, her father had always been there for her, and now he was gone, or was it that she was gone. She slipped out of the bed and looked at her reflection in the mirror she was still wearing her normal clothes but the body, it was not hers. She swallowed hard unsure of what was going on.

"I am Son Pan..." She told herself bravely. "I am Son Pan... I am-" She stopped staring at the reflection and she crumpled her mind and clothes were still hers, but her body it wasn't hers, how could she face her family like this, without a single bit of saiyan blood in her now, she felt she was totally hopeless. She had no idea why she felt what she did- but she did.

***

"Is she going to be alright?" Bura heard the voice ask and she saw the door open and she blinked. Son Goku.... She smiled. This had to be a good dream! She jumped out of the bed and pounced on him happily glomping him.

He laughed as he hit the ground. "Hey Pan-" He then blinked and looked at her serious. "Pan??" He seemed to be taking in what she was wearing.

"What?" She asked worriedly and sat back.

"Uuuuh Bra, Videl, Trunks... I think you guys should come in here."

Bura looked to the door and she looked at what the four of them were wearing, it was something completely out of their characters, Trunks especially wearing a Mirai Trunks shirt and he ran his hand through his lavender locks and looked at her taking in what she was wearing. She felt suddenly uncomfortable seeing the way he looked at her. Bra stepped forward and knelt down in front of her and smiled a friendly smile that comforted her. Bura felt a friendly feeling coming from her.

"Hi I'm J'dee." She said softly, this is S'rac, that's my brother Nick and over there is Jeril." Bra added.

Bura's face light up and she hugged on to Bra. "J'dee-Chan!!" She cried happily knocking J'dee over.

J'dee laughed and looked at her. "Heh okay..."

"It's me Bura!" She smiled.

"Bura?!" S'rac and Jeril exclaimed in unison and looked at her.

Jeril then began to twack Nick over and over and over with her hands. "So much for fixing the machine, you baka."

"Hey!- Stop it- ow!"

"So now what?" S'rac asked.

"We find Piccolo!" Bura's eyes got all starry.

"This is after the Bebi saga." Jeril informed her. "J'dee and you are round about eighteen." She added.

"Piccie-chan?" Her eyes got all teary.

"Yeah Bura, he died with the earth when it blew up because he loved it so much." S'rac explained sadly.

Bura blinked. "That's not fair..." She sniffled.

Nick shrugged. "Eh what do I care I never liked him much, Tien's way cooler."

Jeril, S'rac and Bura all stared at Nick. J'dee just sighed.

"Don't mind him he's like that." She said with a sigh.

"So this is your bro..." Bura looked at Nick.

He grinned at her. "Yeah."

"He's leering at me... make him stop...." Bura whined.

Jeril thwacked Nick on the upside of the head. "C'mon TRUNKS lets get you back to Capsule Corp, where you can try to fix that thing again!!!" she grabbed him by the ear and began to drag him out.

Bura followed everyone outside and Gohan looked at her. "Will you be okay?"

Bura smiled. "I'll be fine papa, I'm gunna hang with Bra for a while."

"But what about what I said about Trunks?" He asked.

"Oh don't worry papa I can promise you oka-san will keep him in order."

The group of them floated up to the sky except J'dee who stood there looking confused.

"Bra c'mon..." Bura smiled at her.

Gohan smiled at J'dee and J'dee grinned and glomped Gohan surprising him.

"Uuuuuh Bra-?" He looked confused.

"Thank-you Gohan for letting Pan come back to Capsule Corp after earlier. I promise I'll try to keep Trunks away from her also, beside Goku-kun will be there to."

Gohan nodded and he smiled. "You hear that otochan?"

"Got it!" S'rac grinned that Son grin.

J'dee let go of Gohan and he headed inside and J'dee looked at them. "I can't fly..."

"Sure you can." Bura spoke, "She flew in the Bebi Saga after he possessed her."

"Oohhhh... I haven't seen GT leave me alone." J'dee pouted and slowly but shakily lifted up off the ground and she grinned. "Oh this is sweet!!" She laughed.

The group of them began to fly back to Capsule Corp.

"So we gotta figure out who that mystery person is that Bulma pulled through too." Jeril remarked.

"And who Bulma really is to." Nick added.

"So there's more?" Bura asked.

"Just one more and a 'normal' human from when Bulma played with some switches."

"Buttons are so cool!" J'dee grinned.

"No more buttons for you, that's what started this mess!" Nick growled.

J'dee laughed and performed a loop in the sky. "Oh man this is so much better than sugar rushes!!"

"And we all can fly!" Jeril added. "This Rules!!!"

***

To Be Continued...

~J'dee