Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Gotta catch 'em all Veggie`Mon ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Thanks BananaGirl Chinow!! I'm gunna use you both for the normal authors!! lol hehe I have great plans for you two Kari and Jeril!! *evil cackle* and pooooooor Veggie!!

The Disclaimer: I own a set of Dragonball Z hackey sacks but that doesn't mean I own Dragonball/Z/GT Though I would love to own Goten, Kid or Adult any Goten is a GOOD Goten!

*Gotta catch 'em all Veggi'mon*

Chapter Six

***

The scenery passed underneath the group of them as they flew. A few paddocks, and farms passed by before they reached South City and landed in the back yard of Capsule Corp. Bura smacked Nick's hand away from her shoulder.

"Save it I want Piccie." She remarked.

"But he's dead."

"So."

"That's sick dead guys are like decomposing and stuff."

Bura raised an eyebrow at Nick. "Piccolo is Piccolo."

"He is pretty cool you have to admit that." J'dee said in defence to Nick.

"Sorry but Veggie is the only man for me." Jeril spoke up heading inside.

Suddenly they heard Jeril's cry out. "HEY WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!?!"

The group of the ran inside to see Bulma latched on to one of Vegeta's arms and the normal girl from their world latched on to his leg.

Vegeta stood there unimpressed. J'dee watched as Jeril jumped on to Vegeta hooking her arms round his waist. "HE'S MINE!!" Jeril shouted.

"Nah-uh!! Mine!" the girl shouted back.

"HEY I'M MARRIED TO HIM!!" Bulma cried out.

Vegeta just sighed. I shook my head.

"Vegeta fans are pretty scary at times." J'dee noted.

S'rac merely nodded and Bura looked at Nick and wearily stepped away from him as he tried to slip his arm round her again.

"Need a hand Veg- gahhh dad!! I mean dad..." J'dee asked.

Vegeta sighed. "I'm fine." he remarked and began to walk off all three still latched on to him.

"I'm calling your oldest brat Kakarott, maybe he can sort this out."

"Nooooooooo don't call Gohan!!! He'll ruin all my plans for just you and me!!" Bulma cried out desperately.

"Bulma!!" Vegeta pried her off him and shook the normal girl off his leg and untied Jeril from his waist.

"You can't call Gohan!! He might make me sleep with him!!!" Jeril wailed. "And I don't want that cause he's really cute and I saw him naked in the shower and it was really tempting!!!! But I'm a fan of you not Gohan!!! So please Veggie don't call Gohan!!!" Jeril wailed, shocking everyone.

Vegeta looked at Bura. "What is wrong with your mother?"

Bura shrugged. "The same thing wrong with your son." She growled and slapped Nick's hand away. "YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN AND I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR ASS!!!!" Bura shouted at Nick.

J'dee looked at Vegeta. "Well dad since you're free I suggest that you run and you run fast to call Gohan."

"How can you do this to me I don't want Gohan near me?!" Jeril wailed. "I'm a Veggie fan and oh wow.... what a nice view...." She blinked seeing Vegeta turn round and walk off. Bulma and the normal girl joined in on watching him walk away.

"Left cheek, right cheek, left, right, flex...." the normal girl remarked watching.

"Ahhhhh I think I'm in heaven...." Bulma drooled.

S'rac slapped his forehead. "This is getting to weird."

"Okay Bulma who are you really?" Bura asked crossing her arms.

"I'm Karienta." Bulma smiled.

J'dee looked to the normal girl, who was still staring off after Vegeta.

"Left, right, left, right..."

"Why do I feel I'm talking to a female version of Master Roshi?" J'dee remarked.

"Hey I heard that!!" She remarked and glared at J'dee. "You make me sick, how could you not adore a hunk like that?!"

J'dee wrinkled up her nose. "Uh hello he's suppose to be my dad?"

"Hey you still riffled through Trunks drawers." Nick remarked.

J'dee thwacked him. "Shush."

"Eh! That is sick!" Jeril remarked.

"But it's Trunks c'mon people!!!!" J'dee exclaimed.

"Anyway who are you?" Nick asked the girl bluntly.

"Stacey. But people call me BananaGirl or Naner." She smiled.

"BananaGirl riiiiiight. I hate Banana's." Nick curled his nose up.

"Blasphemy!!!!" BananaGirl cried out pointing at him accusingly. "BURN HIM!!!"

"Right well I'm J'dee, this is Bura, my brother Nick whom I conveniently named boy cause well-" I stopped to think. "Actually I didn't name him boy my Vegeta friend did.... anyway, this is Jeril and well that's S'rac." J'dee explained pointing round the group of them as she went over each name.

"No fair why didn't I get put in a body of character?" BananaGirl whined.

"That would be my fault." Kari stuck her hand up. "I kinda saw all these buttons and I wanted to convince Vegeta I was Bulma so he'd sleep with me and I pretended to know what I was doing and well... I didn't actually know what I was doing."

BananaGirl nodded. "Fair enough I'd do the same if I were in your situation. Especially if I could Veggie in bed with me."

"Anyway I fixed the problem." Nick spoke up proudly.

"Cha right you pulled Bura through in to Pan's body, you call that fixing things?"

Nick glared at J'dee. "Shut up."

"Neh make me." J'dee stuck her tongue out at Nick.

"Who's the older one out of those two?" Karienta asked S'rac standing close by.

"J'dee is by three years. Though they don't act it."

The doorbell rang and J'dee sighed. "Where are those damn famous bots I keep hearing about?" She asked walking to the door and opening it and she blinked.

"Gohan... Damn that was quick..."

He smiled. "Yeah well I learnt instant transmission after dad-" He stopped and cleared his throat obviously seeing Vegeta staring at him. "Uhhh I'm here to see Vegeta anyway."

J'dee watched Gohan walk past and she turned round ready to shut the door and she almost fainted seeing Yamcha and Goten standing at the door as well.

"Hey Bra." Yamcha remarked walking in.

Goten looked at J'dee wearily as she stepped in.

"It's Yamcha...." J'dee sighed wistfully.

Goten blinked. "Hey wait a minute I thought you had a crush on me..."

"Oh yea sure I do, but Yamcha will always be first."

"Bra you scare me sometimes." Goten remarked.

J'dee looked at Goten. "What only sometimes?" She asked somewhat offended.

Yamcha looked back at them he smirked. "Goten you're not flirting with Bra are you?"

Goten blinked. "No... we're talking."

J'dee nodded and bounced up to Yamcha. "You can flirt with me!!"

"Dude that is sooooooo sick, you're like Bulma's daughter..." BananaGirl remarked.

Yamcha blinked and looked at BananaGirl. "Who's that?"

"An accident of Bulma's who happens to be a fan of Vegeta." S'rac remarked.

"Goku?!" Yamcha looked completely shocked. "You're.... you're... back-"

S'rac looked down at his body and he smiled. "Yeah I was here yesterday, but we had a meeting today, so we all came back here afterwards-"

"I meant from your merger with the dragon." Yamcha remarked.

"Oh yeah they let me go free-"

"Why?"

S'rac blinked. "What do you mean why?"

"Goku you were suppose to be there for a hundred years or so... So why'd they let you go free?" Yamcha asked.

Gohan stopped and him and Vegeta turned to look at S'rac and Goten looked at him also. S'rac looked at J'dee who was to busy oogling Yamcha to notice his look.

"Well... dad?" Gohan asked.

S'rac laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

"If I didn't know that was S'rac I'd say he was a very convincing Goku." Bura murmured to J'dee who turned to look.

"Dad?" Goten prodded.

"They let me go free."

"Yes we know that. But why Kakarott?!" Vegeta bellowed.

Kari, Jeril and BananaGirl all began to drool.

"He's so cute when he yells." Jeril sighed.

"I love the way that little vein pops up on his forehead." Kari added.

"...and he's wearing SPANDEX!!!" BananaGirl cried out unable to control herself anymore latched herself on to his arm.

Vegeta looked at her and blinked. "Not again! Baka get off me!!"

"You hear that he called me Baka!!!" BananaGirl cried happily.

"Anyway..." Gohan turned back to S'rac.

"No fair you got to grab his arm." Jeril pouted.

Gohan blinked. "Uhh hun are you okay?"

Jeril blinked and looked at Gohan. "Eh I'm fine..." She looked back at Vegeta. "But he's even finer..." She added sighing.

"Videl!" Gohan grabbed Jeril before she could latch herself on to him.

"Gohan!! What'd you do that for?!"

"You're married to me not him." Gohan sighed.

"But he's married to me!!" Kari latched herself on to Vegeta's other arm and he looked from one to the other.

"WHAT THE DEVIL IS WRONG WITH YOU HUMANS?!?!?!?!" He exploded.

S'rac slapped his forehead.

"Anyway Goku." Yamcha interupted. "Why did they let you go free."

"Well it was really nice there... but there wasn't enough food- And I got really hungry. And Man can Chi-chi cook...." He turned to Bura and J'dee. "You have to come round sometime. Man I thought there was an over exaggeration in the series about her cooking, but man it REALLY is GREAT!!!"

Bura and J'dee looked at each other and sweatdropped. "Yeah sure...."

"Dad they come over all the time." Gohan remarked holding Jeril back from jumping on the already struggling Vegeta.

"Does she do Vegetarian?" J'dee asked.

Nick slapped his forehead.

"Brat Kakarott's eldest spawn you two better find out what's going on round here before I get really angry!!" He waved his arms about trying to dislodge Kari and BananaGirl who were holding on to him for dear life baring their canines at each other and hissing fighting to keep a hold of him.

"Veggi`mon gotta catch him all!" J'dee giggled.

Jeril frowned. "This is so not fair."

"Hey at least you can fly, they can't." Bura remarked.

Jeril grinned. "Eh yea! I didn't think of that."

***

"Ya know I'm bored now." J'dee tapped her foot and looked round the room she was trying on several different outfits with Bura sitting on the bed watching. "Why couldn't I of had Lavender hair too?" J'dee complained.

"You did in the magna."

"Stupid that this is the series not the magna..." J'dee complained and turned round to check her rear in the mirror. "These pants don't make me look fat do they?"

"Nope." Bura smiled happily.

J'dee pulled on a long blue sleeved woollen turtle neck sweater and grabbed a long black leather jacket and slipped in to a pair of silver platform sandals.

"This will do." She pulled her air up in to a pony tail and added a blue ribbon for good measure.

Nick stuck his head int he door. "Are you ready yet?" He whined.

"Yep." J'dee smiled.

"You coming too Pan..." Nick smirked at her.

"It's Bura.... BU-RA!" She corrected. "and yes I'm coming."

"Where we going?" BananaGirl asked sticking her head in the door also.

"The mall." J'dee replied.

"Ooooh lets move!! I wanna come to!!" Chinow giggled.

"Hey where'd you come from?" Nick asked.

Chinow giggled. "I came with BananaGirl. Except I hid better."

"Where were you hiding?" Bura asked.

"Under the computer I got to see all the sparkle things and play war with the dust bunnies... they won mind you… ah-chou."

"Saaaaayyyyy you're a babe... a regular hottie." Nick slid up to her and fingered her long brown hair.

Chinow raised an eyebrow. "This isn't Trunks is it?"

"No that's Nick."

"Seriously why were you hiding under the computer table?" Bura asked.

"C'mon perfect spot to check out Veggie's legs.... kami he's so hot."

"Damnit another Vegeta freak!" Nick growled. "I'm never gunna get any at this rate!"

"VEGGIE WHAT?!?!?!" Jeril, Chinow and BananaGirl shouted all of them lunging on him and began beating him up.

S'rac stopped in the door way and looked at the scene. "So I take it I'm driving then?"

"Do you have you're licence where you're from?" J'dee asked.

"Ummmm no." S'rac replied

"Then forget we'll just have to have boy racer here drive us." Bura sighed.

S'rac shrugged. "I could instant transmission us all there."

"NO MORE INSTANT TRANSMISSION!!!!"

***

Yamcha looked at S'rac, and Nick. "You two are brave brave men." He saluted. "Good luck and I pray to Kami that you come back with the use of your legs."

Nick looked at S'rac who shrugged. "It can't be that bad can it?" S'rac asked as him and Nick walked out to the Capsule Corp hover van.

S'rac jumped in the passenger seat and Nick jumped behind the wheel. The girls were in the back of the van on the floor signing out routines on a map of the mall. "I'll take this way cause I want clothes from here, here and here, Bura, Kari you're with me. BananaGirl, Jeril, Chinow you three can cover these areas of the mall here, here and here-"

"What are they doing?" S'rac scratched his head.

"Beats me." Nick replied started up the hover van.

"Then we all rendezvous at the food court and exchange our packages, this'll save on shopping time and then we can hit the town tonight..." J'dee continued.

"Ooooh clubbin!" BananaGirl squealed. "But I'm not old enough yet."

"With capsule corp I.D's you will be." J'dee grinned.

Bura rubbed her hands together and looked at S'rac and Nick looking at them.

"What about B1 and B2?" J'dee asked seeing the two guys looking at them.

"WHERE?!?!" BananaGirl looked round.

"Bundy one and bundy two it's my nickname for my bro and what ever mate is with him at the time." J'dee explained.

"Ooooh." BananaGirl nodded.

"As for them I know exactly what we can do with them in the mean time." Chinow rubbed her hands together and smirked evilly at Nick who suddenly gulped hard.

***

To Be Continued...

Sorry this took a while to get out... it's the whole lack of inspiration and also I would like to advertise Darkjourney's fic I'm co-writing with him.... that's what I've been working on most of all plus assignments and college and all that.... so I will update probably not as frequently I can't really do anything until I get someone would like to put me in the story as an evil villain... and if ya female ya probably gunna hafta switch bodies with Mai... if ya male then I know the "perfect" bad guy ya can switch with, so review!!"

BananaGirl, Chinow I need to know what you two would get up to in the DBZ world especially in an overly large mall.... give me some suggestions and Chinow I'm assuming you're a Veggie fan right? I hope so cause if not for this fic then you are...

read Darkjourney's fic the second chapter when it goes up is what I've been helping him with... the url is... http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=901420

~J'dee