Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Mall Monkee’s ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: I want to thank EVERYONE who has reviewed and as a thanks you all will be in this chapter or the next anywhere... they're at a mall so you just imagine who will be where and who will be doing what lol....

The Disclaimer: I own it all... I am QUEEEEEEEN! Okay I don't own it all that's just the happy pills talking....

***

Chapter Seven

***Mall Monkee's***

"Quorky! Bad money there you are!!" BananaGirl scolded picking up a soft cuddly monkey. "No you're not Quorky..." She threw the soft toy to the side. "Quorky I know you're here!! Ooooooh Quorky.... come out come out wherever you are."

Jeril looked round. "I suppose I could look for my muse too. But I actually know where he is." She looked over at S'rac piling a group of things in to a trolley.

Chinow chewed on her bottom lip. "Kakarott wannabe you get everything?"

S'rac pushed the trolley over. "I hope Nick's doing better." He grumbled. "Yes I got everything." he said louder for them to hear.

"Ooooh he got the polaroid camera!!!" Jeril grinned.

"Polaroids we can take photos of Veggie!!" BananaGirl grinned.

S'rac slapped his forehead. "Oiy...."

"Did you get the polaroids paper thingie?" BananaGirl asked picking up another toy money and seeing the lime green hair she grinned. "There you are Quorky. Dude don't you try and hide from me. Don't give me that look. You knew I was going to find you sooner or later." She scolded the toy money.

"Um excuse me are you all going to pay for that?" A shop assistant asked, her name badge reading 'Skyhigh'.

"Yeah sure we are!" S'rac grinned. "Why wouldn't we?"

"Quorky we have to find your hat and I need my back pack."

"But I thought we had everything...." S'rac whined.

"So why'd we get stuck with Kakarott?" Chinow asked glaring at him. S'rac gulped at the glared.

"Cause he's my muse and everyone knows Kakarott is Videl's father-in law, like everyone knows the Briefs family by their hair color." Jeril remarked.

"But why is Bura with them?"

"Pan Trunks hello...." BananaGirl remarked. "Everyone knows that." She picked up a backpack and grinned putting it in the trolley and putting "Quorky" in the baby seat at the front. "Now all I need is a discman some Blink 182 and I'll have everything I need to survive."

"What about foooooooooood????" S'rac whined. "I'm huuuuuuuunnnnnngggggrrrry."

"We'll stop by the food court after this. Though no saiyan hunger thing it's embarrassing." Jeril scolded S'rac.

"Dude we're being seen shopping with Kakarott it's already embarrassing." BananaGirl pointed out.

"She has a point there. Lets just pay for this stuff." Chinow added. "Kakarott push the trolley." She ordered.

"But I'm S'r-"

"Kakarott push the trolley!!" Chinow flashed him an evil worse than Vegeta Glare.

***

"I'm just a school girl living in a fantasy world, now I'm outspoken... walked around for a couple of years, trying to convince myself, if there was a plan then I was to understand it... They say things to me like you're so beautiful, they spoke of other things like, how much do you charge... You're youthful. Oh-yo-eh-yo, can't hide behind that face, your so youthful, sit tight and stare, Ohladidaladida oh-yo-eh-yo..."

"That song sucks." Nick stated and J'dee glared at him. "I'd like to see you sing anything better.

"Yeah sure check this out...."

"Uuuuuuh Nick... nonononononono!" J'dee shook her head hurriedly and grabbed Kari and Bura. "Quick he's gunna do his crossroads rap!!! TAKE COVER!!!"

"Bone, Bone, Bone, Bone, Bone, Bone, Bone, Bone, Bone. Tell me whatcha gonna do when there ain't nowhere to run, when judgment comes for you, when judgement comes for you? And whatcha gonna do, when there ain't nowhere to hide, when judgement comes for you, 'cause it's gonna come for you?"

J'dee sighed from where they were hiding. "He's actually pretty good. But I just do that cause I'm his sister and I'm suppose to tease him." She snickered.

"Oooh look it's S'rac... and why is he pushing a trolley full of junk?" Bura asked.

Kari's eyes glazed over happily. "They've got rope and a polaroid camera..."

J'dee sweatdropped. "You're only human how can you see that from here?"

"I'm a Vegeta fan... and he's completely sexy... ohhhhh and I'm Bulma... and I GET Vegeta.... do you know minus the Bulma thing this is every Vegeta fan's dream..."

"This is sooooo not my dream." J'dee frowned.

"Well you're a Yamcha lover... Say I'll get you Yamcha and you can like get me Mirai." Bura asked.

"Hey what's wrong with me?" Nick asked peering over the counter from where they were hiding.

"Ummmmm ooooh nothing. J'dee lets go!!" Bura grabbed her and pulled her off.

"Hey!!" Nick shouted after them.

"FOOOOOOOD COURT!!!! OOOOOOOHHHH!" S'rac shouted and ran over catching everyone's attention and he latched himself on to Nick. "You have to save me buy me food! Pppppppppllllleeeeeeaaaasssseeee." he begged in a Goku voice.

Kari peeked up form over the counter and she looked at the boy behind it and smiled.

"Uuuuh hi Mrs. Briefs...." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"You've heard of me?" She looked confused

"Yes ma'am..." he said his eye on Trunks worriedly.

"Excellent. I'll pay for whatever they're eating." Kari pointed to Goku.

"B-b-b-but he eats alot... it's Goku..."

"Hey I've got money and if he's hungry you will feed him...." She peered at his badge. "DeathdroidMk2." She stood up "What kind of name is that?"

"Ummmmmm my name?" He offered.

"You must have odd parents."

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Errrr yes?"

"Anyway. S'-er GOKU!!! Over here!!" She waved.

S'rac bolted over and grinned. "Okay here we go Deathdroid take his order."

Deathdroid nodded with a sweatdrop. 'This is going to be one long shift.' he thought to himself.

***

"Loooooook a martial arts store!!!" J'dee cried and grabbed Bura dragging her in to it.

Bura looked round the walls. "J'dee-chan what are we looking for?"

"Ummmmm pretty things..."

"You won't find them in here sorry." A voice remarked from over the counter.

supersaiyaman on the desk plaque.

"J'dee-chan... is it just me or has this been going on for sometime you think? The whole world swap thing?" Bura asked.

J'dee shrugged. "Hi I'd like to buy a Z-sword thanks."

"nezumi-chan!!! Get the Z swords!!"

A figure emerges from behind a curtain carrying a pile of swords and plonks them on the desk. "There ya go." She smiled and flashed a peace sign. "It's my break now, catch ya later." She walked out.

J'dee pulled out her purse and payed for a sword and looked at Bura. "You want one too gurl?" She asked.

"Yeah sure why not?" Bura smiled.

J'dee payed for another sword. supersaiyaman wrapped them up in a marital arts bag and handed them over. "Than you for shopping in the Z store, have a nice day and come again, and don't forget to train under your favourite characters and tell me what it's like!!" He called out after them as they left the store.

***

"Excuse me is she part of your group?" A male voice asked.

S'rac looking up to se BananaGirl kicking her legs about. "Yes."

"Noooo I'm not with him!! I'm not with anyone who even LOOKS like Kakarott!! or that bitch BULMA!! Never never never!!"

"The name's AlphaOmega store security. I caught this little hoodlum running up and down the escalators. I'd appreciate it if you kept your children under control sir."

"Ummmm... kay."

"Have a nice day sir."

S'rac looked at BananaGirl and he went back to eating. "So where's Chinow and Jeril?" S'rac asked a mouthful round a bunch off food.

BananaGirl grabbed a Banana off his plate. "They've taken Nick for a make over in the female stores. and Since he's male the they're both female and he thinks he's going to get laid.... well yeah he'd follow them to the ends of the earth." She explained peeling the banana and eating she looked at "Quorky" attached to her shoulder via velcro. "No Quorky this is my banana and don't think you can get any cause I took it fair and square.... no Quorky don't look at me like that.... Quorky! Bad monkey."

S'rac sweatdropped and he let out a sigh. Kari motioned Deathdroid over who was carrying about four trays balanced with food and he put them on the table. "Is this all Mrs Briefs?" He asked eager to serve someone simple- and human.

"That'll be all for now." Kari remarked like she was the Queen mother and waved her hand about dismissing the teen.

***

"King Yemma you have to be kidding?! You can't let him go!! He's a monster."

"That my dear Piccolo is why you're going with him, due to what the body has done on earth no doubt he will be a target to be destroyed, but if he dies then his mind will stay within the body of this innocent."

The villain swung on his heels. Standing on tip toes he looked over King Yemma's desk like a curious child.

"He's just a teenager. So be careful Piccolo."

"I don't believe this I'm reduced to babysitting?!?!"

"Hey he said I was a teen not a baby there is a difference and I'm nearly Twenty!!! Well kinda." The villain rubbed the back of his neck and grinned.

Piccolo looked at the clothes the villain was wearing large black trousers, boots, a white shirt a red dress shirt over top opened and a long black trenchcoat, a large metal Celtic cross hanging round his neck. He defiantly dressed like a teenager.

"How long will they be switched like this?"

"I'm unsure. Keep him safe Piccolo or his world and your own is sure to perish."

"This has to be a joke."

"Actually is was a pure scientific accident. But I assure you the Kais are trying to find how far in the known galaxy this has stretched." King Yemma informed him.

"Piccolo." The villain asked.

"What?"

"Can we go to the mall first I'm rather hungry."

Piccolo slapped his forehead. "Why me?"

"You love the earth so much Piccolo you died to defend it, for that my friend, you will return to protect it from hurting him." King Yemma looked at the villain.

"John Seisetsu... are you read to go the Dragonball Z world now?"

"Ho yeah!!" He pumped a first int he air excitedly, but being he was in a well known villains body this caused both King Yemma and Piccolo to sweatdrop LARGELY.

***

S'rac fell off the chair laughing as Nick came back pushing a trolley his head lowered shaking his head. "This is sooooooo not funny." Nick grumbled.

"Hey you have blue eyes there for that eyeshadow suits you." Chinow smiled.

"But I don't I have BROWN!!"

"Not here you don't." Jeril remarked and put the two trolleys of stuff together.

"Did everyone get what they were suppose to?" J'dee asked walking up lugging several bags of clothes on to the two trolley and a couple of Z swords.

"Yep! Though I wanna check out the anime stores here." S'rac said.

"Why?" BananaGirl asked.

"Well you got to have your fun! I want mind." S'rac remarked.

"But guys and malls are boring!!" Jeril protested.

"Yeah I mean malls are pretty dull anyway." Nick added. "I only go cause there's some regular hotties." He grinned.

"BananaGirl what did you get up to for fun here when we took Trunks here for his make over?" Chinow asked.

"I started asked random old ladies coming out of the supermarket if they'd seen my Poddington Pea cos I'd lost it, then I went in the theme tune; 'Down at the bottom of the garden...' to them, despite their answer. Then I went to McDonalds and bought a Ronald McDonald cookies cos they are, like, so nummy! But I got caught scaring peoples by trying to walk up the down escalators and screaming 'HELP! The plants are after me! That's the last time I trust anything in a pot!' Then AlphaOmega in his high and mighty security guard uniform caught me and grabbed me dragging me back here. "

"You know this is like Mall rats except with us in dbz characters bodies." Nick remarked.

"Speak for yourself." Chinow remarked.

"Yeah! Though I like my body... and maybbbbbeeee Skittles would like it to." BananaGirl grinned and patted Quorky on his little (now wearing a cap on his) head. He instantly fell off her shoulder the velcro coming loose.

"QUORKY!!! No!!!! Don't run away!!" She grabbed on to him sliding under the table and grabbed a safety pin and pinned him to the pants of her legs. "There Quorky it's just you and I now... Lets sneak off and find some secret stuff to tempt Skittles away from Bulma with... You like that idea. I know you would. You're so spiffy. You're the best muse in the whole wide world." She hugged him tightly and crawled off away from the group of them.

Unaware to BananaGirl's disappearance. Chinow proceed to display what she bought and intended to use on Vegeta that night. "He'll like me more cause I bought him this!!! Ta-da!!!" Chinow pulled out of the trolley a tight pair of... "Leather black pants, a can of whipped cream, a piece of rope and this video camera to go with the polaroid camera!" Chinow displayed all the items on the table where S'rac was sitting.

The group of them sweatdropped.

"Eh that's not fair. All I bought was this barge pole from the fishery to keep Gohan at bay." Jeril frowned holding up a capsule.

"A barge pole." S'rac blinked.

"I've heard of that saying... but that's just weird." Bura remarked.

"You trying being Videl."

"Oooooohhhh I will!!!" J'dee bounced from one foot to another excitedly.

"But then I'll have no show with Vegeta being his daughter." Jeril whined.

"Daughter.... yesssssss." Chinow got a glimpse of evil in her eyes and turned to Nick and J'dee. "you two will be perfect."

"Perfect?" J'dee squeaked.

"For what?" Nick asked.

"When Veggie is getting ready to take us out tonight, you two will take these Cameras and because I'm such a sweet, kind, loving person, as a FAVOR- so I don't rip you limb from limb, you'll be able to get closer and take these photos."

"It didn't work in BananaGirl's fic..." S'rac remarked. "Vegeta found out. So why would it work in this one."

Chinow waved a fist about. "Because I'll make it DAMNIT!!!!"

Bura stuck her hand up. "Can't you get Kari to do it?"

"Because how do I know she won't join him in the shower?"

Kari got a goofy grin across her face. "You know that really hadn't passed my mind and it's such a great idea!!!"

Bura looked round. "Um gang-"

"What's up Bura?" S'rac asked.

"BananaGirl's gone." Bura pointed out.

The group of them all looked round.

Kari shrugged. "Her loss I'm the one with the advantage of Veggie to myself."

Chinow and Jeril glared at her. "Bitch." They remarked in unison.

Kari just grinned pulled down her lower left eyelid and stuck her tongue out. "Naaah."

***

Her afternoon nap had never felt so tying before and last thing is she didn't remember falling asleep on the couch but her bed and she blinked seeing what she thought was a turtle statue in the corner of the room. Except this wasn't her house, it wasn't her lounge, the statue moved and waved at her.

"Afternoon Eighteen." He said in his lazy turtle voice.

'Oh Dende!! it's Turtle!! Wait did he just call me who I thought he called me?' She thought and jumped up and ran out of the room she opened several doors trying to find the bathroom and she let out a cry in shock as she saw Master Roshi under the shower.

"AHHHH!!!"

"Wellll-hehehehe... hello there Eighteen! Come to join an old man for some good times?"

She sweatdropped and wiped the mirror clean ignoring the old pervert and began to fuss with her hair and she noticed how short it was. So she concluded she was in GT or perhaps after. She slipped out of the bathroom closing the door.

"If you ever change you're mind I'll be right here!!!"

"I hope you stay there and wrinkle even more you old hentai..." She grumbled.

"Hi honey." Krillen remarked walking past down the stairs.

"Um hi..." she smiled. Krillen was kinda cute and she giggled to herself and spun round happily. She was in Eighteen's body, she was Eighteen This completely made her day. Even though she still remembered who she was. She was Mabelle.

She watched Marron wander down the stairs in her waitressing uniform and she smiled at both of them.

"I'm off to work mama, papa... see you when I get back." She waved and headed out the door.

"Becareful honey and if you see Trunks again tell me!!" Krillen shouted after her. "Because if he lays a hand on you I will personally throttle him one, Vegeta's son or not." He added.

"Whoa... Krillen... um why?"

"I can't believe you forgot already?"

"Forgot. I just woke up my mind's a bit fuzzy." Mabelle offered her best smile.

Krillen blushed and he nodded. He got her to sit down and he replayed the night before. Mabelle took it all in and she came to the conclusions that Trunks wasn't Trunks and Bra being a Vegetarian, not in the Vegeta fan sense was definitely not right.

Mabelle told herself she would locate them all later and see what was going on. But for now, she was on Kame Island and the beach was just outside maybe she could just sit under the tree and read a book. It was such a nice day out.

***

Eighteen had just wanted to rest and lay down for a few moments on the couch when she suddenly physically felt different when she woke up and saw she was in a bed room, a few posters on the wall, the room a mess. Art of some form, everywhere. Sitting up she wandered to the mirror to check out her image when she sensed it something else was switched in this world with her. Not just her.

It was familiar, she had no ability to sense ki or use it but she still had her robotic piece that use to pick up familiar mind patterns... and this one was not good- he wasn't to close to her, but he was still dangerous.

***

"Welcome to orange star mall, the medical bay is to your left." A door person remarked at the entrance to the mall. Piccolo growled at her.

"I always look this way." He snapped.

"Oh I know you do. But him... Something must be wrong with him. He never wears clothes." She added looking at the evil villain who's body John was in.

"Hi I'm Seisetsu, could you point me to the supermarket?" he asked. "I here they've got bags of sugar on special."

This received a large sweatdrop from the door person. "Um it's right down that way.... sir." She pointed.

John looked at her badge. "Thank you Vegeta'stoo sexy for you..." He grinned and ran off towards the supermarket.

Vegeta's too sexy for you looked at Piccolo. "Was that-" She began.

"Yes and no." He replied and walked off.

"Too weird." She shook her head.

Piccolo growled it was half an hour later and he hated this he'd been watching John sitting behind a guitar strumming out a few tunes before the teen had run off to do something else, all the while lugging the large bag of sugar with him and a giant photo of Eighteen on it holding it up to random people who wouldn't run away screaming. He'd shout at them, "Have you seen this woman? I'm in love with her and want to steal her away from Krillen."

But now he was gone... how could he lose someone like that in a place like this. Scary monsters stuck out like a sore thumb. Till he heard the shrieking of shoppers that the far end of mall.

"IT'S CELL RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!"

Piccolo ran as fast he could and found "Cell" aka John Seisetsu on a skateboard zapping round a skatey shop before completely losing balance and ramming in to the shop window. But not splatting in to like a normal weighted person would, but through it. He rubbed the back of his neck and stood up.

"Juhachigo Racer!!" He grabbed the skateboard and checked it's wheels. "Juju are you alright he asked.

The skateboard didn't reply of course but the strange being in Cell's body believed it did and he smiled. "Oh that's so good Juju!! I was worried for a second there. You know I've never skateboarded before. J'dee just wrote I did for humour." He assured the non-replying skateboard.

He went to apologise to the shop assistant only to seem them gone. Run in fear obviously. He put Juhachigo Racer down got on his back and continued to skate through the mall just for the sake of it.

"Dende!!! You little green freak...." Piccolo growled. "This is NOT funny!!!"

***

BananaGirl was taking what she wanted from an abandoned explosives shop and cd store next door to it when she saw Cell ride past on a skateboard shouting out.

"TO INFINTIY AND BEYOND JUJU!!!!"

BananaGirl looked at Quorky. "It's just so hard to be the original one in a fic these days isn't it Quorky?"

The soft cuddly toy made no response but BananaGirl nodded like he said something.

"You're so smart. I'm glad I have you for a muse. A smart muse is better than a no muse and I won't let anyone take you away... ever ever ever..."

***

To Be continued...

Washu you forgot to give me details and I sent you an e-mail- so next chappie okay gur? Sweet!!!

Read and Review!!!

~J'dee