Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Tea Party ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Thanks for the reviews guys it really means alot to me 48 reviews for 7 chappies and Deathstorm you're gunna be mentioned here hehe... *grins*

I borrowed a nifty magna on the Gohan / Cell match and at the back it has a pic of the cell jnrs so I scanned it and this pic inspired me for this chapter... http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/jdee/chibicelljnrskawaiiness.jpg

The Disclaimer: I dun own DB/Z/GT, but I want to.... I don't own Sailor Moon either... sorry Sei but this was tooooooo tempting to pass up *chuckles*

*Tea Party*

Chapter Eight

***

"It's CELL!!!"

S'rac watched as several people scrambled past them and out of the mall. "Cell!! Great I get to fight!!" S'rac went to run off.

Jeril grabbed him by the back of the collar. "Slow down how do we know Cell isn't one of us? Hello Gohan did kick his ass remember?"

"How dare you I thought you were a skittles fan?!" BananaGirl cried.

"Eh! I am BG honest but everyone know Gohan kicked Cell's ass." Jeril said.

"Hey where did you come from?" Bura asked.

"Over there." BananaGirl pointed and they saw a pile of explosives and cd's together by the mall fountain.

"Ummmmm what is that?" Nick asked worriedly.

"It's a cd pile shaped like a rocked, tapped together with fireworks so I can send all the bad pop music to outer space never to be seen again."

"You need to um attack the record companies not the cd's Naner." J'dee pointed out.

"Shush. Countdown!" BananaGirl clicked the stop watch. "Ten.... Nine.... Eight...."

***

John rubbed the back of his neck and he looked at the seven cell jnrs.

"So you guys came out of my tail?" He asked holding on to the skateboard.

They nodded. "Uh-huh."

"Ummmm when?" He asked scratching his head.

One of them pointed at the pile of sugar sacks John had been sleeping on after Piccolo found him knocking him unconscious.

"So you defended me against Piccolo?"

They nodded again.

"You all look alike. I know I'll give you names so I can tell you apart." He started pointing to each cell jnr. "Hotaru, Makato, Minako, Michiru, Usagi, Rei, Ami and I'll be Setsuna!"

The cell jnrs all sweatdropped and looked at him.

"What I was John Setsuna ya know." He said proudly.

***

"Five... Four... Three... Two... ONE!"

Everyone jumped out of the way as the cd rocket exploded and took off through the roof of the mall sending debris from the ceiling falling down on them.

"That's gunna cost a bit to replace." Bura commented.

BananaGirl laughed and she ran off in to the mall. "MOOOOOOREEE GIMMINE MOOORE! BOOOM!!!!"

"She's lost it." Nick shook his head.

"She realised she can't have Veggie." Chinow declared. "Because I have laid claim to him!" She grinned.

"Nah-uh I'm married to him you can't have him!!!" Kari cried out lunging at Chinow.

"What how dare you?!?! I am CHINOW you dare to attack me!!"

"Okay lets go find Cell." S'rac said. "Follow me!"

"Hey why do we have to follow you?" J'dee whined.

"I'm Goku." He grinned.

"What?!" Jeril screamed. "Not again!"

"Well I'm not Goku... but I'm in his body so.... follow me!" he grinned.

"A bar-bid-bar...." Nick chuckled.

"Nooooo it par-bid-par." S'rac corrected.

"Bar!"

"Par!"

"Bar!"

"Par!"

J'dee sighed. "Follow me." She said interrupting taking on leadership. "I'm older."

"No your not." Nick protested.

"Okay mentally I am." J'dee corrected.

"You're mental alright!" Nick growled.

"Hey remember the stapler. I'm saiyan now it'll do more than break your nose this time round." J'dee threatened.

Nick grabbed his nose.

"Now follow." She ordered.

"Kay." Nick followed.

***

*click*

"Yeah chibi yea!! That's right pose it!!"

*click*

"Awwww Usagi that's so cheeky-"

*click*

The shop assistant watched and scratched her head and she blinked. "CELLLLL!!" She screamed and began throwing rolls of fuji film at him.

"Wha-? Ow! hey!"

"Evil!!" She screeched again.

"What did I do?" John asked confused. Not noticing the seven chibi cells wandered out of the camera shop in an exploration of the mall.

"You tried to destroy the earth you evil evil evil creature!! I saw the Cell games!! Hercule will finish you off once and for all!!"

"Gahhh stop throwing film at me!"

***

The seven chibi cells ran in to a toy shop moments before a familiar yellow cream colored time machine dropped in to view and landed in the center of the mall.

"It's MIRAI!!!" Bura squealed excitedly as the top opened and mirai jumped out and he wiped his brow.

He blinked looking at the group of them. "Goku there you are! I need your help."

"Again? Can't you do anything on your own?" Jeril asked him.

Mirai blinked and looked at Jeril shocked. "Excuse me. Do I know you?"

"That's hehehehe.... Videl..... hehehehe...." Nick snickered. "She married Gohan.... hehe." he added and fell to the floor laughing.

Jeril jumped on him and started to pound him. "NEVER!!! I WILL GET VEGETA!"

J'dee stepped forward and Mirai stepped back as she looked him up and down. His brow creased as he looked at her. "You- uh... look like my mother."

"HI!!" Bura pushed infront of J'dee knocking her over grinning at mirai. "I'm Bu- er Son Pan! I'm Gohan's daughter!!"

"Bura...." J'dee groaned.

"Shush he doesn't know..."

"Doesn't know what?" Mirai asked.

J'dee sighed. "Things are..... er different now from when you were here last."

"CELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!"

"But I'm not Cell honest!!"

"LIAR!!!!"

"OWWWWW STOP THAT!!!"

"CELL IT'S CELL HE'S GOING TO KILL US ALL!!!"

Mirai blinked and he looked at J'dee. "Okay what's going on?"

"I'm suppose to be Bra Briefs... Bulma and Vegeta's Daughter, but I'm not really well this body is but my mind isn't." J'dee explained.

Mirai Trunks groaned. "Not here too."

"Here too?" Nick asked standing up while Jeril continued to beat him.

"Yeah I came here to get Goku to go back and talk to my mother, she's become-" Mirai rubbed the back of his neck. "Odd. I mean I understood she worried about me and all but now she's trying... er..." he blushed and shuffled hit foot embarrassed.

"To jump you?" J'dee offered.

"Jump?" Mirai looked confused.

"Ewwwww." Bura frowned. "Why?"

"What?" mirai looked baffled.

"I think they mean have sex." S'rac offered.

Mirai went a deeper red. "Yeah. She's claiming not to be my mother but someone called DeathStorm and it's got me worried... I really need your help Goku."

"I'm not Goku. I'm S'rac. I'm in Goku's body though."

"Nooooo he's really Goku honest!! And I'm Son Pan!!" Bura clung on to Mirai's arm.

"Hey what's he got that I don't?" Nick frowned.

"Well for starters he isn't wearing make-up." Bura offered.

"Don't start, that was Jeril and Chinow!!" Nick protested.

J'dee sighed. "I think it's time we all come clean and head back to Capsule Corp to tell the others." J'dee said.

"No!!! I'll never get Vegeta then!!" Jeril protested.

"You won't get Gohan either." Bura offered.

"Oh... in that case can we like just tell Gohan and leave Vegeta in the dark?" Jeril asked looking at J'dee hopefully.

"Fine we'll just tell Gohan." J'dee sighed.

"Yay!!"

"Why only Gohan? What about my mother?" Mirai asked.

"Well this has spread further in this world, your mum isn't your mum." Nick said.

"Mum?" Mirai asked.

"Okay mom whatever!" Nick growled. "I hate that word... mom it's soooo eeerrgh!"

Cell came running past them a woman chasing him throwing fuji films at him.

"Stop her!!" He jumped behind S'rac who got walloped in the head with a film.

"Ow!" S'rac rubbed his head and the lady looked at him.

"He's with us, it's okay." J'dee said quickly.

"Why would you want to be in the presence of someone who was bent on destroying the earth is beyond me." She growled.

"But I told you I'm not Cell... I'm John Seisetsu.... or Setsuna!"

J'dee blinked as he performed a pose and then she sweatdropped.

"John..." She shook her head.

He looked at her. "What?"

"What are you doing in Cell's body?"

"Ummmm-" John rubbed the back of his neck and grinned.

"That's why we're here. To find out what's going on and reverse the effects, then and only then can he be returned to the afterlife otherwise it would be unfair punishment on the soul."

"PICCOLO!!!" Bura's eye gleamed and she let go of Mirai and jumped on to Piccolo's arm.

Piccolo blinked. "Um.... Pan..."

"Mn?"

"What are you doing?"

"You're alive." She sniffled. "alive alive alive." She rubbed her head up against his arm adoringly.

"No I'm not." He pointed up.

"Ooooh halo!" J'dee grinned. "How ironic, he comes from the depths of hell and he has a halo." She commented.

Piccolo glared at her. "I see it's even stretched to up here too."

"Yup otherwise I wouldn't be here." S'rac grinned. "though I'm glad, I thought it was really sad how Goku had to leave."

"S'rac don't start." Jeril warned.

"But why it was sad?" He sniffled. "Goku just leaving like that.... it wasn't fair."

Mirai looked at Piccolo. "Did that look as weird to you as it did to me?"

***

A few of the chibi Cells sat at the back of the toy shop round a plastic child like table and chairs, one came up with a try filled up with toy cups and saucers and placed them on the table. Another came up with toy food, placing that on the table also. another road past in a small child's car, another asleep in the corner on a bean bag with a teddy bear under one arm and a smurf blanket pulled over him.

BananaGirl stood there watching them, then looked to Quorky.

"Dude do you see this?"

She nodded seriously as if Quorky replied.

"I know it's getting harder and harder for me to be original. I'll just have to think on something else. Maybe I should just stick to my seducing Vegeta plan."

She hit Quorky over the head. "Of course I know he's too old for me." she got a gleam in her eyes. "But not for long. He won't be." She grinned. "Soon he'll be old enough for me sooooon..."

She walked out rubbing her hands together a plan forming in her head. "Shush Quorky I can't evil cackle it'll wake up the chibi cell sleeping. Besides their tea party looks like fun and I don't want to disturb them."

***

"Got you!!" Nick shouted wrapping his arms round BananaGirl and she let out a cry.

"Nooooooooooo!!! Put me down!!!"

"Quit complaining." Bura remarked. "We're going back to Capsule Corp to get ready for tonight."

"But what about Hotaru, Makato, Minako, Michiru, Usagi, Rei, Ami?" John asked.

The group of them all sweatdropped.

"What?" Jeril asked and looked at J'dee. "This is your muse? No wonder your ideas are so messed up and have no end."

"And I shall punish you!!" John took on a pose.

"He keeps doing that. I don't know what I'd prefer- to babysit Cell.... or him." Piccolo remarked with the largest sweatdrop.

"Okay enough of the sailor moon."

"But that's what I called my mini-mes!!" john protested. "or mini cells, it's so much better then saying Mini-me number one, Mini-me number two, Mini-me number-"

*whoomp*

John fell to the ground unconscious and they all looked at Bura holding a frying pan in her hand.

S'rac jumped and hid behind Jeril... "F-f-f-frying... p-p-p-p-pannn..." He stammered.

"What?" Bura asked.

"Okay lets find the chibi cell sailor scouts.. we can't leave them here..." J'dee ordered.

"What about Capsule Corp and seeing skittles..." BananaGirl pouted.

"Well unless you know where they are, you'll have to wait." Bura stated simply.

"Toy store having a tea party!!! LETS GO!!!" BananaGirl lead the way. "Shush Quorky I know I said I wasn't going to disturb them but I'll never get to see Skittles otherwise." She spoke to her muse.

Nick sweatdropped. "At least S'rac and John can reply..." He mumbled following her.

J'dee looked at Piccolo dragging John along by his feet and Bura gazing after him starry eyed.

***

Mabelle watched as Krillen and Gohan spoke and she wandered round Capsule Corp not wanting to hear what they were talking about as she walked off all she heard was Krillen's voice.

"... she forgot how to fly Gohan.... this is mondo weird."

'Forgot I never knew in the first place. It's hard when I don't have any ki... All I've got is a killer body, a daughter and android parts somewhere in this body.'

"Well well if it isn't cue ball's bucket of bolts." She looked at Vegeta leaning up against the wall of Capsule Corp. She looked round. He looked at her.

"Hmph the woman's not here gone out shopping."

Mabelle nodded and she tried to keep confusion off her face.

"Juuhachigou, honey?" She looked over to see Krillen standing there. Gohan was standing beside him. "Gohan's just going to run a scan over you, if that's okay?"

She nodded. "Sure." She replied. 'It might tell me something to about how I got here.'

"This way." She followed Gohan as he lead her in to an examination room. Krillen followed behind while Vegeta wandered off to do his own thing.

***

Chinow held up the sack proudly, the sack squirming and writhing in her grasp. "...and that makes seven!! Lets go!!! Back to Veggie!" She announced.

"We can use instant transmission since there's too many of us."

"Noooooooo way the capsule hover van thing is big enough." Jeril remarked.

"No offense S'rac but your instant transmission is as dodgy as Jay's directions." Nick remarked as they reached outside the mall and he pulled out the capsule and popped the cap making the van appear.

S'rac looked at J'dee. "You're going to let him insult you like that?"

"Why not it's true." She remarked.

Mirai Trunks frowned and looked at Piccolo "Is it just me or does this thing seem to effect a majority of women?" He asked quietly.

"You've noticed that too huh?" Piccolo replied.

Mirai nodded. "Hopefully Gohan will have an idea on what's going on."

***

To Be Continued...

Read and review... sorry this chappie was short and the ending was pretty bah... inspiration isn't easy when I can't get on to Yahoo to talk to meh muse...

~J'dee