Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Chibi Change ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Okay Deathdroid you wanted to be a regular in this fic so here ya go... *smiles* you know who ya gunna be... hehe and Tobias I couldn't help it I had to make you his chibi in crime...

The Disclaimer: I dun own DB/Z/GT...

***Chibi Change***

Chapter Nine

"What the devil?!?!" Vegeta exploded seeing 'Cell' dragged in to Capsule Corp lounge and Chinow carrying a large brown sack that was squirming around.

"Hiya Veggie-sweetie, we went shopping but these little rascals and BananaGirl kinda shortened our trip." She smiled. "I bought you something though."

Vegeta blinked. "Be afraid." J'dee nodded. "Very afraid."

"I'm the prince of saiyans. I'm not afraid of anything!"

Jeril latched on to Vegeta's arm. "Forget Chinow, you know you want a real fighter for a mate and well here I am." She grinned and nuzzled his arm.

"Kakarott get your spawn's mate off me!!"

"Mmmmm Goten...."

"What?" Nick looked at J'dee who grinned.

BananaGirl grabbed the sack of cell jnrs and tipped it upside down spilling the cell jnrs on to the lounge floor of capsule corp.

"Ich, ni, san, shi, go roku-" Kari blinked and stopped counting. "Errrr ooopsie..."

"Ooopsie what?" S'rac asked.

"Hey where's the seventh one? Chinow I thought you grabbed the seventh one?" BananaGirl asked.

"Sure I did but I didn't say anything about the first, second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth one..." She replied and held up the leather pants to Vegeta's waist. "Perfect fit... Veggie-kun go on try them on you know you want to, it'll be just like wearing spandex..." She added thrusting the leather pants in to Vegeta's arms.

"Hey hey hey hold it sister my husband, don't you dare go- Ooooooh wait is that black leather?"

"Yep." Chinow nodded.

"Veggie honey be a good husband and do as she says." Kari added.

"Spandex...." BananaGirl drooled.

"Errr I think it's leather not spandex." J'dee corrected.

"Who cares?!?!?!" Mirai shouted out. "There's a CELL JUNIOR MISSING!!"

J'dee nodded. "He has a point there. Now if this Cell junior came from John's mind and Cell's body-" She stopped and frowned. "Oh dear megami no..."

"What?" S'rac asked worriedly.

"It could be raiding every anime store and supermarket from here to el salvador."

"Will you quit it with the James Woods references?!" Nick shouted.

"I'm sorry but he's so damn hot!"

"He's older than Vegeta for crying out loud!!" Nick shouted.

Mabelle, Gohan and Krillen heard the shouting from the lab. Krillen sighed.

"Sounds like Trunks and Bra are at it again."

Gohan nodded. "They've been a bit off these past two days as well."

"Hmmmm.... maybe we should talk to them." Krillen mused.

"Yeah I need to talk to Videl." Gohan sighed. "She's been acting really weird most of all. Obsessing over Vegeta like that. I find it odd." He shook his head.

The computer beeped and printed out the test results. Krillen grabbed them and he looked at them. "You're physically fine honey. I don't get this."

"Lets talk to Bulma." Gohan remarked. "Hopefully she's back to normal and can explain this."

***

Deathdroid punched in his clock out card and left the mall sighing to himself. He adjusted his bag and headed towards his bike when he saw a small green like figure fidgeting with the bike stand and tying the bars up in to knots round the bikes making it impossible for riders to get their pedal bikes out.

"Hey what do you think you're doing?!?!?!" Deathdroid shouted at the little green thing. It paused and turned round and looked at him and chuckled. "Shit... a cell junior...." Deathdroid remarked and took off in the other direction as soon as the junior started to head towards him.

The Cell junior landed on him and began to punch beat kick him in an all war against Deathdroid. "HEY STOP THAT!!! GAH!!! GET OFF!!!"

He blinked seeing the tail expand. "You wouldn't!" the cell junior cackled in reply.

Deathdroid covered his head as the end of the tail expanded an 'absorbed' him in to the cell junior's being.

***

Mabelle stood in the door way and looked at the group of people some were familiar faces but they had completely odd attitudes. Other's were unfamiliar faces but with strangely familiar attitudes, like she'd read them before. 'Read.' She thought. Her mind instantly clicked and saw the small toy monkey pinned to the trouser leg of one of the unfamiliar faces. BananaGirl and Quorky. It was that obvious.

"GOHAN!! NO!!" Suddenly a pole shot out of nowhere and Gohan ducked as it expanded out and through a wall. Mabelle looked at Videl staring at Gohan and at the pole in disbelief. "Cheap piece of shit I paid good money for this pole! It doesn't even work!!!"

"That's called a barge pole for a reason." Goku offered. "It's for barges, not charging others..."

"But it's self expanding he said it'd work!" Videl protested.

"Now I see what you mean Gohan." Krillen remarked.

Mabelle looked at the group of them and then she saw Cell lying on the couch out cold, Pan standing over him with an ultra sized frying pan ready for when he woke up.

"This is too weird." Mabelle murmured.

Trunks was pushing buttons on the stereo and going through the radio stations and he sighed. "This is so not on." he thumped the stereo. "Where the Metallica at?!"

"Up your ass round the corner picking daisies." Bra replied crossing her arms and shooting him a Vegeta like glare.

"You're such a freak."

"Freak?"

"You like to mutilate yourself..."

"Hello have you seen me mutilate this body?"

"I give you two more days..."

"Bura hand me that frying pan." Bra remarked sticking her hand out to Pan who held the frying pan.

"What if he wakes up and starts acting like sailor moon again??" Pan asked.

"Sailor Moon." Mabelle repeated.

"Juuhachigou!!!" Mabelle let out a cry as Cell suddenly woke up latching himself on to her arm. "Juuhachigou, Juuhachigou, Juuhachigou, Juuhachigou, Juuhachigou..."

"Ahhh!" She cried out trying to pry him off.

Pan ran over and wacked Cell over the head with a frying pan and he fell unconscious again. "He's quick..." Pan grumbled. "I didn't even see him move."

Mabelle looked at Cell as Piccolo grabbed him by the legs and dragged him back over to the couch.

"This is to odd." Gohan remarked shaking his head. "Where did Cell come from?"

"We found him at the mall with Piccolo." BananaGirl replied.

"Talk to Gohan...." Videl pushed Bra towards Gohan. "Now... please..."

"Where are you going?" Bra asked her.

"I'm flying back to that mall to get my money back on this useless barge pole."

"Oh..." Bra rubbed the back of her neck and smiled at Gohan. "He's sooo cute!!"

Gohan blushed and he looked at Bra. "Ahhh Bra are you feeling okay?"

"Talk to him now!!" Videl hissed.

Bra sighed. "Ummm Gohan... this way please... we need to talk about... odd behaviours and how you can help us out. Since Bulma-"

"Bra you just called your mother Bulma?" Gohan remarked confused.

"Ohhh um.. Well since mum is-"

"Mom!!" Goku corrected.

"Mom then." Bra sighed. "She's er... drooling?"

They looked over to see Bulma actually drooling over Vegeta who was looking at the rope and leather pants with an odd look.

Gohan nodded indeed looking worried. He hadn't seen Bulma drool over a cute guy since he was a child. "Ummm follow me Bra."

Bra nodded and Mabelle watched her walk past following Gohan.

"Something's odd here." She murmured.

***

Sitting in the lab J'dee sat in Bulma's little hover chair and she grinned happily at trying something futurist for the first time in her life. She pushed a few buttons on it and was greeted with a print out of squiggly lines and she pulled them out seeing the name in the corner. 'Trunks' She looked over at Gohan who was also printing out the results from what he told her to be Juuhachigou's test.

J'dee saw Bra's name on the next sheet of paper. She admitted she wasn't the world's smartest woman, but she did know her science- well enough, to at least recognise brain wave patterns.

"Whoa... This is freaky... Bulma was really on to something here." J'dee rubbed her temples. She saw Gohan look at her.

"Bra what is it?"

She jumped out of the hover chair and held up the two sheets of paper. "Check this out Gohan. This might help you understand and grasp what I am about to tell you, which I totally insist it wasn't my fault despite what boy says."

Gohan looked over the sheets and he looked at Bra. "This is impossible... not without some kind of surgery or perhaps a bump to the head...." He shook his head.

"Gohan your smart, you can fix this. I believe Bulma was on to something here. Before it hit her too." She said.

"Your not Bra..."

"No duh. Seriously Gohan the scientific evidence is right there in front of you to back that up."

"Who are you then?"

"I'm J'dee. I come from some alternative reality. And to cut a long story short. A disrupted and tampered with gameboy sent us here. Now if my estimate is right and those pieces of paper there back this up. I believe my mind, not mind um... ecto plasma thingie whatzit was switched with Bra's. Which means she's in my body and I'm in hers... Hense why Goku is here too, he's not really Goku. Videl isn't Videl, Cell isn't Cell, Trunks isn't Trunks, Bulma well you know you get the idea."

"Juuhachigou..." Gohan breathed. "That's why she couldn't fly. She doesn't know how to!"

"Juuhachigou too?!" J'dee exclaimed.

"Yeah Krillen brought her over cause he was worried about her."

"Okay Gohan I really don't wanna mess with timelines or what ever is suppose to happen next, so only you, Piccolo and Mirai know, so lets keep it that way."

"You just want to hit on my brother don't you?"

"Hello I'm suppose to be nearly twenty-three! I'm in the body of an eighteen year old! I have needs geez." J'dee crossed her arms.

"No wonder Vid- er whoever she is was freaking out when I... er..." Gohan blushed.

"She was worried about that. Gohan you have to work with boy to find a way to stop people from being switched..." J'dee stopped as she saw a Cell jnr climbing in the window of the lab and she blinked. "What the-"

The Cell jnr looked at them snickered and ran straight towards the machine.

"Stop him!!!" J'dee cried out and the little guy rammed right in to the machine causing a spark of electricity to shoot through the air and J'dee grabbed Gohan and threw him to the ground and shielded his body with her and the electricity struck the cell jnr electrifying it and shot out in to the hall and then out through the ceiling.

Seconds later it stopped and J'dee sat up and Gohan looked at her.

"Why'd you-?" He began.

"If you get switched then we're well and truly screwed. As much as I love this reality. I love mine even more. I happen to want to go home and graduate from college thank-you."

"Your graduating? Wow."

"I graduate next year. Twenty-three and I go out in to the big wide world to leave my mark." She smiled.

Gohan blushed and nodded. "Well I hope it goes well."

"Thanks." She got up and offered Gohan her hand and she helped him up and they looked at the Cell jnr as it sat up and looked down at it's arms. Then it let out a very human sounding scream.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Oh no... who got switched now?" Gohan asked.

"This is the worst day ever!!!" he cried out. "First having to serve Goku, then my bike, then getting absorbed by a cell jnr, now I am a Cell jnr!!!"

"Deathdroid." J'dee smacked her forehead.

He looked at her with Chibi Cell eyes. "This isn't faaaaaaaiiiiir..."

"Dude your a Cell jnr... John has a sailor scout name for you."

"What? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Deathdroid grabbed his head crying out in agony then he stopped. "Wait I can blow things up! Sweet!!"

Gohan and J'dee shared a look and sweatdropped.

***

Everyone stuck there heads out from behind where they'd taken cover as the lightening had shot in the room. They all looked at the Cell jnr as it lay in the middle of the ground, smoking coming off it and suddenly it sat up.

"AHHH!" It then blinked and looked down at it's arms. "What the fuck?"

"Another one..." BananaGirl whispered. "Some get all the luck."

"You call being switched with a Cell jnr's body luck?" Chinow whispered back.

"Good point."

"Veggie honey are you okay?!" Kari jumped on to Vegeta who was brushing down the front of his shirt and he was knocked to the ground and looked at Kari as she began rubbing up against him. "You're okay!! Oooooh and you're so muscular too..."

Vegeta sighed. "I'm fine baka onna."

Mirai Trunks sweatdropped. "She's acting almost as obsessive as my mother was back in my time."

"Except that was with you." Bura pointed out. "Though I don't blame them." She latched herself on to his arm. Mirai blushed crimson looking at her awkwardly.

Piccolo growled. "This is getting out of control."

"Juuhachigou are you okay?" Krillen looked over the back of the couch and Mabelle sat up and let out a breath.

"I'm fine Krillen." She let out a breath and looked at Piccolo standing in the middle of the lounge and she looked at Krillen looking at her worriedly.

"Is Piccolo still Piccolo?" She asked.

Piccolo looked at her. "Who else would I be?!" He snapped.

"Yep. Piccolo is still Piccolo." Krillen sighed.

J'dee and Gohan ran in to the room and they threw the Cell jnr in to the center of the room. It landed on the other Cell jnr.

"Ow!!" the one who had smoke still coming off him complained.

"Krillen! er Vegeta... Yamcha... Goten... could you guys be real sweeties and like check to see if any of the... er fuse boxes were busted in that lightening?" J'dee said.

They nodded and left the room. J'dee sighed, she pointed at the two cell jnrs. "Deathdroid, Stay!" She commanded.

"Deathdroid?!" Kari exclaimed. "How'd that happen?"

"The cell jnr who absorbed him ran in to the machine in the lab setting off three bolts of lightening which means..." Gohan trailed off.

"A third has been switched." Nick finished.

"Bingo."

"Gohan knows!" Jeril remarked.

"I know." Gohan nodded.

Jeril let out a breath of relief, "Whew."

Gohan rubbed the back of his neck. "I'll see what I can do to help you guys. But for now I think instead of staying here at Capsule Corp where you might be found out you should stay at my place."

"Why?" Chinow asked. "Vegeta's here."

"Yeah skittles is here." BananaGirl agreed.

"Mmmmm Veggie..." Kari grinned.

"Veggie, Veggie, Veggie, Veggie!" Jeril chanted.

"Vegeta fans I take it." Gohan remarked.

"Well Veggie is really adorable." Bura nodded.

Gohan looked at her and he sighed. "This is going to take some getting used to."

"I guess all the Mirai fans landed in the other timeline." J'dee spoke up.

"Damn!" Nick clicked his fingers.

He received a few odd looks from the group of them.

"Okay the question is now... who's the third that was switched?" S'rac spoke up.

***

He had a million personas and they were all buzzing about him, each one fighting over who would take dominance when he woke up. But unluckily for them he did.

Eyes adjusting to the dimmed light he frowned he didn't remember it being this dim before whatever happened happened. He then realised he was wearing sunglasses.

"Deemo Palagias... what have your stupid Daemonknights got you in to this time?" he got up speaking to himself. Which was the first sign that he had dominance, because if he didn't he would be arguing with his inner Daemonknights out loud.

He wandered round the place. It looked awful familiar but he knew it wasn't his place he looked to the door as it opened and closed and he nearly fell over as Oolong walked in with Puar and Turtle following.

"Lightening seems to of gone."

"You wouldn't know Oolong you were too busy hiding instead of being on the roof helping us fix the areal!" Puar retorted.

"Master are you okay?" Turtle asked looking at him.

"Master? okay?" he blinked. "Sure! Yes! I'm more than okay I'm super okay!" he posed causing the group of them to sweatdrop.

"He's fine." Oolong sighed. "Still trying to relive your youth."

"What do you mean relive! I am a youth I'm healthy! And why does my voice sound so old?" He paused and then walked down the hall and stopped seeing the bathroom. He opened the door and saw his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

'This is not happening!' he thought seeing his shaded reflection staring back at him.

"I'm Master Roshi!!!" He cried out and then promptly fainted in the bathroom causing Puar, Oolong and Turtle to gather round him.

"What's up with him I wonder?" Oolong asked.

***

Gohan brought the scanner in to the room and he waved it over the air and he looked round. Piccolo watched his former pupil seeing what he could come up with.

"What is it?" Jeril asked.

"Some sort of gateway's been opened... I believe our little Cell jnr finished off the last of bodies being switched... but he didn't stop people from being pulled through. In fact he more than encouraged it. We've got another in this world like you two." Gohan explained looking at Chinow and Jeril.

The smokin' Cell jnr pushed Deathdroid off him.

"Hey watch it!" Deathdroid growled.

"No you watch it!"

"No you!"

"Don't piss me off."

"Freak."

"Arrrrggggghhhh!!" the smokin' cell jnr leapt on to Deathdroid cell jnr and then they began to fight it out in the typical anime cartoon cloud.

"That looks familiar." S'rac commented, he thought for a while. "Tobias!"

The Cell jnr stopped fighting and was sent flying in to the wall by a punch from Deathdroid. "It's Tobias." S'rac nodded.

***

To Be Continued...

Story advertising time: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=758767 this is a fic by Jeril Dragonsoul called Another Boring Day... NOT... yes this is thee bomb of all fics... you have to read about Various Z characters appearing in the real world starting off with the one the only VEGGIE himself ho yeah... how can Bo and Zar hide him and the other characters who show up? Well they can't!! But I must say they'd do a better job than I would.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=935452 this is an interactive fic where certian human girls are kidnapped by scrummy saiyans and made in to *winks* hehe hooo yeah you know... it's call LOST by Raine-sama, C'mon girls pick a saiyan any saiyan.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=901420 5 authors, 1 Cloud from ff7, love, death, and a homicidle psycho named Sephiroth. Read and enjoy The Depth of Reality From J'dee, Neonatos, BananaGirl & S'rac... and it stars Yoli from OFUD... yes people that crazy obsessive Vegeta fan...

R & R

~J'dee