Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ True Love Prevails ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
prologue.docCWWPBOBO™!಺:ubº:ubƒ¥BOBO +Ô dHHHHHHÐ+ÒÄÿÿH+Ô$D +ÓÈÿÿÿ-ZÿÿÿMacintosh UserxHHÚ(ÿáÿâùFÿÿ,†l@/ Àcš+Ò¼+ÒÔ+Òxšc,°+6&a cute;+Ò´4´ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;4Ý}DSETr]]+Ô+Ô+Ô+ÓüÔˆ+&Og rave;."ïÔˆ+Ò"ÒX9
BC./
ó
&o circ;]< 89BD 2Q+ÔQŒ+Ò€Ý"+Òœ
a+&Ogra ve;|
à~+ÒˆQNOTE: I do not own Dragonball/Z/GT! This is not earning me any money or any sort like that! Yea, i guess this is a disclaimer or sumtin. Its my first one. Right....anyhoo, i would like to say that this is kinda based on phantomscribe72Õs fanfic FateÕs Hand which is an exceptional work so go read it and review it ok?! I didnt take any quotes or anything from their fic. Minez takes place way after theirs but it has some of the same ideas like FreezaÕs base and wat not. So if ya wanna kno wat happened before my fanfic go read phantomscribe72Õs fanfic. K? onward!!!!
Prologue

On the planet Vegeta, King Vegeta and his family, wife Bulma, son of 17 Trunks, and daughter of 15 Kiana, sat for dinner. Servants waited on each side of the King, awaiting his next orders. Vegeta had been King of the planet ever since his father died 17 years earlier.Œ He had come from FreezaÕs base, where he had met Bulma. Women on the base were treated like property, owned by soldiers. Vegeta had saved Bulma from the most brutest of all, Zarbon, FreezaÕs right hand man. Freeza allowed him to return to his planet when they learned of his fatherÕs death. He took Bulma, her friend ChiChi, and his right hand men, Radditz and Nappa. Back on his planet, Vegeta settled down with Bulma, and ChiChi met RadditzÕs younger brother Kakkorrot, who she had already met a long time ago during a one night stand. They had two children together: Gohan, 27, and Goten, 16. The Son family, Barddock, Radditz, Kakkorrot, Gohan, and Goten, were VegetaÕs most trusted soldiers, accomanying him on every mission.

Vegeta finally broke the silence that surrounded the eating quarters. ÒI got a message from Freeza today. He would like for us, all of us,Ó looking towards Kiana who hated to" travel, especially to that slimy lizards base, Òto travel to his base for a celebration.Ó ÒWhat kind of celebration?Ó Bulma said, looking up from her plate for the first time all dinner. She had been preoccupied with the new weapons she was creating in order to help defeat Freeza. ÒHe has conquered another planet. Im not sure of what planet but it was a well deserved win, in his words. He expects us to be on a ship within the week.Ó He looked over at Kiana. She had an expressionless look upon her face. He continued eating, ignoring her strange behavior.

Later that night, while Vegeta was in his living quarters, there was a loud knock on his door. ÒYes?Ó he said irritated. Nappa hurried in. ÒKing Vegeta, there is a message from Freeza. He wishes to speak with you.Ó ÒFine.Ó Vegeta said with a sigh. He got up and headed for the communication area, Sector 5A. Nappa followed. Barddock and Goten were there when he got there. They bowed as Vegeta entered their presence. It was their turn to stand post even though it was 11 at night.

ÒPut him on the screen.Ó the King said roughly. In a matter of seconds the lizard king was on the large screen. ÒYour Lord,Ó Vegeta said with half a bow. ÒYou wished to speak with me?Ó ÒYes, King Vegeta.Ó Freeza said with a smirk. ÒI just wanted to let you know that we cant wait the arrival of you and your lovely wife. The men are excited to see how beautiful the wench has turned out since her last visit.Ó Vegeta tried with all his might to keep his temper from overpowering him. ÒYes, she has become a beautiful....wench.Ó he managed to get out. If Freeza knew how open Bulma and him had become, he certainly wouldnt feel as if Vegeta was the same brutal warrior he was when he was on the base. And Vegeta was certainly not going to show any w~eakness, especially to his no. 1 enemy. ÒThe boys are also awaiting the arrival of your daughter. The young girl should be old enough to stay at the base quarters without your protection, am i right Vegeta?Ó he said with an evil smirk. ÒYes your lord, but i see no reason to leave her alone. Trunks shall accompany her everywhere she goes.Ó ÒYes, well dont you think heÕs old enough to be getting a wench of his own?Ó he said quickly. Vegeta took a deep breath. ÒYes, but he has no desire to have one.Ó ÒHm..i see.Ó Freeza said irritated. ÒVery well. I will see you in a week then.Ó and with that, their connection was lost. Vegeta breathed out heavily. He turned to Barddock. ÒHave your youngest son see me first thing in the morning. I have to discuss an important matter with him.Ó Òyes sir.Ó Barddock said with a bow. Vegeta than retired to his quarters for the remainder of the evening.
�ZÿÿNÔDSET'ÿÿ.Hÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ+ÒÀÔˆúP@&Ocir c;ÿÿ6ÿÿ*úP@DSET°ÿÿ.H2pqÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿ+ÒÌ@ˆ&O circ;ÿÿˆÔÿÿ6ÿÿ*úP@FNTMCUTSD SUM'Macintosh UserHDNISTYL¸
ÿÿ@STYL+Óà+Óð+&O acute;Ð+ÓÔ+ÓØ+Óä+Óì ;+Óôvÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿÿÿÿ
ÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿ
ÿÿRÿÿHASHŒ
$Úá&a cute;Þã&
&PA&PA&

L: Qh¹ÑÚj­×az«áo}Bod¶ÿ&yum l;
CHAR+ÓÌÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿú ÿÿÿëÿÿ"ÿßÿÿÿû
ÿÿ€ÿÿBÿÿ:ÿÿHASH" QRÿÿ
CELL+ÓÜÌÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿ"ÿÿHASHÿ ^ÿÿ
GRPH+Óø™ÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿ"ÿÿHASHžÿÿl
RULR+Ó&e grave;3ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿý@ÿÿ ;ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@4ÿÿHASHÿÿ@ÿ @ý@ÿ*
ÿÿLKUP
ÿÿ$NAMEDefault
Def ault SSHeaderBodyFooterFootnoteFootnote Index˜ÿÿDFNTM HelveticaGenevaETBL@FNTM}CUTS…DSUMHDNI¼STYLÆETBL!˜& yuml;þýüûúùøðñ&ogra ve;óôõö÷LLfýØÚjÜj ÚØý##G#G#ØFGprologueoCWWPBOBOCWWPBOBOº:ub& sup2;ØGØGØØÚõÕEàA#; A#;ýGGØjÛŽØþ@÷+÷+&divid e;ø##G#G#GþGØ;G#GØF:+õÕEä&oum l;üØAA#ØjŽØ#2öû÷+G#&O slash;GØG#GÿNOTE: I do not own Dragonball/Z/GT! This is not earning me any money or any sort like that! Yea, i guess this is a disclaimer or sumtin. Its my first one. Right....anyhoo, i would like to say that this is kinda based on phantomscribe72Õs fanfic FateÕs HanMacintosh User"º:ubTEXTèº:ubAuthTEXTêClarisWorksLLf+×$HX fTEXTpnot2STR >èÿÿ+Ò"êÿÿÿÿ*wð&iq uest;ôÿÿ<*wè