Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ True Love Prevails ❯ Preparing for the Departure ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
chapter1.docCWWPBOBO[™B²º:wǺ:wǃ&y en;BOBO+Ó4dHHHHHHÐ+ÔÿÿH+ÔT( +Ô,ÿÿÿ-ZÿÿÿMacintosh UserxHHÚ(ÿáÿâùFÿÿ,†l /ÀcšI*wè+Ò+Ò¬šc, +6´+Ò|4´ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ 4Ý}DSETT O O +Ôh+Ô°+Ô`+ÔÔˆ+ÒL#êH
'(XYde N O$'( +Ôp +ÒX1+Ò\Chapter 1: Preparing for the Departure

ÒMom! I dont wanna wear that dress.Ó Kiana said from behind the curtain. ÒYou must Kiana. We have to present ourselves well when we arrive on the base. You can take it off once we get settled into our quarters for the evening.Ó ÒBut its so...ugh!! And its PINK! For cripes sake, you kno i hate pink.Ó Bulma laughed at her daughterÕs ignorance. ÒIts juss for one night. This is the gown your father picked out for the arrival. He will be disappointed if you dont wear it. Not to mention furious for disobeying him.Ó With a final sigh, Kiana accepted the fact of wearing the silky pink gown. ÒFine, but im not wearing it for the departure. i dont care if the high council is there or not.Ó ÒVery well.Ó Bulma sighed. ÒI have to get down to the lab to help out. Be good, for once.Ó ÒYes mum.Ó Kiana said with a smirk.

There was a knock at VegetaÕs door as he left the bathroom. ÒCome in.Ó he said in his normal agitated voice. It was Kakkorrot. ÒYou wished to meet with me?Ó he said, peering inside the room. ÒYes, come in. I need to talk to you about the trip to king lizards base.Ó Kakkorrot tried to hide his smile. He always enjoyed it when Vegeta got worked up over Freeza. ÒI wish for your boys to come with us. Gohan can accompany Trunks the nights me and Bulma are out and Im certain your youngest offspring is capable of standing post outside KianaÕs room when Trunks is out.Ó Vegeta looked away. He wasnt thrilled about the idea of taking the young one aboard. He has always sensed some tension between Kiana and the boy, but he needed his other trusted soldiers to stay to take care of the planet while he was out. ÒCertainly, your highness. Im sure they will be willing to accompany you on such an important trip.Ó ÒVery well.Ó Vegeta said with a wave of his hand. Òthat is all.Ó Kakkorrot bowed quickly before leaving the kingÕs quarters.

ÒSo the king wishes for our boys to go with him?Ó ChiChi said excitedly. ÒYes. I think heÕs beginning to trust Goten. Its the first time he wanted him to go on a mission outside the planet.Ó ÒYes, but i wish he wasnt going to FreezaÕs base.Ó Kakkorrot looked over at his troubled wife. ÒI realize you had some tough times there, but Goten is smart. He can take care of himself.Ó ChiChi looked up at his husband and gave him a faint smile. She knew he was right but she couldnt help worry.

�ZÿÿNÔDSET'ÿÿ.Hÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿ+ҜԈúP@G 0;Ôÿÿ6ÿÿ*úP@DSET'ÿÿ.H$bc&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿ+Ô@ˆÔ& yuml;ÿ6ÿÿ*úP@FNTMCUTSDSUM'Macintosh UserHDNISTYL¸
ÿÿ@STYL+Ô¬+ÔD+Ô(+&O circ;<+Ô8+Ôd+ÔP+Ôtˆÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿ
ÿÿÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿ ÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿRÿÿHASHŒ
$Úá&a cute;Þã&
&PA&PA&

L: Qh¹ÑÚj­×az«áo}Bod¶ÿ&yum l;
CHAR+Ô¨ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ú ÿÿÿëÿÿ"ÿßÿÿÿû
ÿÿ€ÿÿBÿÿ:ÿÿHASH" QRÿÿ
CELL+Ô@ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;"ÿÿHASHÿ ^ÿÿ
GRPH+Ôlÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;"ÿÿHASHžÿÿl
RULR+Ô¸ÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿý@ÿÿÿÿÿ ;@ÿÿÿ@4ÿÿHASHÿÿ@ÿ@ý@ÿ*< br> ÿÿLKUP
ÿÿ$NAMEDefault
Default SSHeaderBodyFooterFootnoteFootnote Index˜ÿÿDFNTM HelveticaGenevaETBL@FNTMßCUTSçDSUMïHDNISTYL(ETBLú& yuml;þýüûúùøðñ&ogra ve;óôõö÷LLfþÑToþâT iÿqT-þˆTeþâT,þÑT:ÿ4Tcþ& acirc;Tachapter1.docrCWWPBOBOCWWPBOBOº:wDzW;ÿiWrÿ ;]W.þˆWoþ¹Wiÿ]W-ÿWeþ¹W,þ&# 710;W:ÿiWaþ¹WAþ:YvþgYuþ:Y ÿiY;þˆYqþ:Y.ýðYpþˆYoþgYi& yuml;Y-þ:YeþgY,ýðY:þˆYaþgYAþ: fÕáffÿ·11ÿiÔÔþÑ&Oti lde;tÿ·Õ þÑÕsÿChapter 1: Preparing for the Departure

ÒMom! I dont wanna wear that dress.Ó Kiana said from behind the curtain. ÒYou must Kiana. We have to present ourselves well when we arrive on the base. You can take it off once we get settled into our quarters for tMacintosh User"º:wÇTEXTèº:wÇAuthTEXTêClarisWorks LLf+×$HXfTEXTpnot2STR >èÿÿ+ÒÌêÿÿÿÿ*w& frac14;¿ôÿÿ<*w¨