Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Uncertain Future ❯ The Fairytale Kingdom ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own dbz or any of the characters you see in the show or manga. I'm not making any money off of this story so please don't sue me.

Author's note: Hey everybody! Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the nice reviews! To the people who send me not-nice reviews; I don't like you, so there.I'd also like to thank Vegetababe for beta-ing this for me!

Uncertain Future, Chapter 8: The Fairytale Kingdom

"Come on Bulma, come see you're new home!" Kishin cried excitedly as the ship doors opened. She was clinging tightly onto Keront's arm and motioning for Bulma to follow. "Oh Keront! I can't wait to get back to our own home! And of course our own bed…" she added mischievously. Keront's cheeks turned a bright red in color as Bulma giggled.

King Vegeta walked past at that moment, and signaled for Bulma to follow him. She excused herself from the happy couple and followed the Saiyan King. He stopped in front of a group of women from various races. "This is Jerryn. She will be showing you around today." he said, motioning to a woman with pale green skin and purple fur-like hair. He gave the women a few minutes to get to know each other, then continued. "When I exit the ship, you will follow, about 2 meters behind me. You will be the head of all these women as my new housemate. They will follow you in single file until you reach the palace doors, once you are inside however, there will be people waiting for them. Jerryn is to accompany you to my private apartments and show you around the places that you will need to go. After that, you are to stay in my apartments until I arrive. During your wait, a group of women will come and help you prepare for the welcome home party. You are to attend because you are my housemate. You will wear the white ceremonial dress and sandals. A servant will deliver them to you. Do you understand?" Bulma nodded her head, and he left, leaving no room for argument.

"Don't worry," Jerryn laughed, seeing Bulma's facial expression. "He's not always like that. He just needs everything to go well that's all. I've heard he was actually quite lenient with his former housemate." Bulma nodded, glad for this little bit of information. She didn't want her whole life to be one planned out routine after another.

"What happened to his old housemate anyway?" Bulma questioned. "How'd she die?"

"I'm not exactly sure. I think she was disobedient and got beaten by a soldier. She was taken to the medical center but didn't make it." Jerryn said softly. "Oh crap! Come on girls let's go!" she cried, seeing the King take a step out into the daylight. Bulma waited till he was a few meters ahead of her before stepping out as well. The other women formed a line and followed, with Jerryn directly behind her.

The cheering of the crowd for their King was overwhelmingly loud. Vegeta was obviously a very popular King. Bulma winced as a high pitched screech pierced through her eardrums, but resisted the urge to clap her hands over her ears and run for it. She walked with her back straight, but her head tilted slightly downwards, upon the instruction of Jerryn.

It seemed an eternity before they finally reached the castle, and the other women left with the guards. Bulma stole a quick glance at Vegeta, who was heading down a long hallway with a tall, bald Saiyan. "Come on Bulma, Vegeta's quarters are this way." Jerryn said, with a tug on Bulma's sleeve.

Bulma looked around her as she walked. The Palace was absolutely magnificent. Polished marble floors clicked beneath her sandals as she moved, and various priceless looking treasures gleamed from their places on marble pedestals. Extravagant tapestries, even richer than the ones on the ship, adorned the walls, and deep blue velvet curtains hung in every doorway. The whole place screamed of wealth, but what else would you expect in a King's Palace?

Finally, the two women reached a set of large, heavy looking doors. Jerryn held Bulma's fingers to the fingerprint identification scanner and typed in a code, just as Keront had done on the ship. "There, now you are approved for access. These are the King's personal chambers, and you will soon share them." Jerryn said, walking in.

Bulma stepped into a huge room, with a layout much like that of a Chikyuu style apartment, only much bigger. There were doorways adjoining into what Bulma presumed to be bedrooms and maybe a bathroom or two, and a couple of storage rooms. The big, main room that she was standing in was divided into a living room, a dining room, and a kitchen. The floor consisted of the same marble tiles that made up the hallways, except the area that was blocked off as the living room. Deep blue plush carpeting that sank luxuriously under Bulma's feet covered it. Bulma smiled, eager to see the rest of the King's home.

A short tour left Bulma speechless. King Vegeta's home was the most amazing thing she had ever seen! It had everything anyone could ever want, with room to spare. "Wow, what I would give to live in a place like this…" Bulma breathed, awestruck.

"Ummm, Bulma? You do live here now." Jerryn reminded her.

"Oh yeah!" Bulma blushed, and giggled. "I wonder if the King will let me use his hot tub…"

"Well, I have to go now. The attendants will be here shortly to get you ready." Jerryn said, on her way out the door.

Bulma sat, unsure of what to do until the attendants arrived. She knew how everything worked, but she didn't know if Vegeta would like her taking advantage of all his nice stuff just 1 hour after she moved in. "Hell!" she said to herself. "I'm not even moved in yet! It's not like I have any stuff to move in!" She got off of the couch and walked over to the door of her room. It was a fair sized room, not too big, not too small, and it was already furnished. In one corner, against two walls was her new double sized bed, in another corner, beside a set of glass doors that led out onto a balcony, was an overstuffed, comfy looking armchair. There was also a small shelf, a dresser, and a vanity with a little matching chair. She surveyed the room, approving the furniture and other décor. "Apparently, being the King's housemate has its perks…"

"Yes miss, it does." Bulma jumped as she heard a voice behind her. "I'm sorry to scare you miss, but we are here to prepare you for the King's party tonight." The speaker was a young girl, of about 15, with bright blue eyes and long brown hair tied back in a ponytail at the base of her neck. Bulma could have sworn she was human, except for the 2 extra arms and the forked tongue flicking in and out of her mouth as she talked. There were three other women besides the girl, two of them were old, looking to be at least 50 or 60, the last looked to be in her late twenties. All of them were of the same humanoid race as the girl.

"Please miss, if you would follow us." said one of the older women, leading the way out the door. "You need to get cleaned up if you are to attend the party. It would not be proper to show up looking like a common servant." Bulma followed the 4 women into the bathroom, where the old ladies started preparing a bath.

"Please remove your dress." the young girl said.

"Right here?" Bulma squeaked.

"Yes." Bulma nodded, and reached around her back to undo the buttons leading up her back. After a struggle, and a groan of defeat, one of the ladies moved over and finished undoing the many buttons. Bulma then stepped out of her undergarments. She felt incredibly vulnerable standing naked in front of the alien women. The slightly chilly temperature of the room didn't help either.

She was grateful for the warm water of the bath, and delighted at the soft scent of vanilla it gave off. One of the women must have put a bit of bath oil in when she wasn't looking. The 4 women stood off to the side, waiting as Bulma bathed herself and dunked her head under the water to give her hair a good scrub. She stepped out of the tub and took the towel offered to her. She quickly rubbed herself dry, and wrapped another towel around her drenched hair. A fluffy robe was handed to her and shrugged into it, tying the belt as she was lead back to her room.

Bulma was surprised to see the silky white dress laid neatly out on her bed. It had been washed and pressed recently, and looked more beautiful than ever. With the instruction of the youngest attendant, she slipped it on, smoothing it out over her curves. She was then seated in front of the vanity, and watched as the 4 ladies began pulling things out of a large bag.

Her hair was curled into little ringlets and piled atop her head, tucked securely with small white pins. A tiny white flower, a variety Bulma had never seen before, was tucked in to the front. Next, her makeup was started. Silver mascara was applied generously to her long, curly eyelashes, giving them a frosty effect. Next, a shimmery white eyeliner pencil was used to trace along the edges of her eyes. No eyeshadow was applied, only a touch of silver sparkles covered her eyelids. No blush was used because of Bulma's naturally rosy cheeks, and only a tiny bit of pale pink lipstick was applied to her lips. It didn't do much to color them, it just gave her mouth a shimmery look. A touch of gloss was added, and all 4 women stepped back to admire their work.

"Something's missing." said one.

"Yeah, something that I can't figure out."

"I know!" Said the one who looked to be in her twenties. She grabbed the tube of silver sparkles and squeezed a blob out on to her hand. Using her fingertips, she spread a small amount on Bulma's cheeks, and then some more on to the exposed cleavage and up to her shoulders. "There. Much better."

"Stand up Hon! Let's see how ya look!" Bulma stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Oh my! Dear, you're gonna knock the King's socks off!" Bulma twirled about in front of the mirror. She was truly beautiful. The sparkles shined as the light bounced off them, drawing attention to her eyes, and her breasts. The makeup on her eyes gave her an eerie, supernatural look, like some forgotten goddess. The dress seemed to cling to her tighter, in all the right places and emphasizing all the right curves. It must have been altered.

"Wow…" was all the blue and white goddess could say. She allowed herself a little tiny smile. 'Surely the King will be impressed.' she thought to herself.

"We best be going. The party starts soon." The attendants headed towards the door. "Good luck!"

Well, that's it for now! Hope ya like it! Drop me a line and tell me whether it was good or not. I could always use some constructive criticism, and I never turn down a compliment! Bye for now!