Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta: Pain of Death ❯ Death and Pain ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vegeta: Pain of Death

By: Daniel of Lorien

Vegeta looked down at Capsule Corporation's remains. His body was near death and he almost didn't make it home, but right now he wished that he had died. Bulma was lying dead on the ground. Most of her torso was gone and the horror that she had felt was still written on her face.

Tears dropped down Vegeta's face, his body shook with a sob as he slowly sunk to the ground. He quivered with pent up emotion, then he gave into all of the rage and sorrow from his whole life. The feeling of complete loneliness engulfed his entire being and he let the rage explode within.

Blinding light ruptured from his body and he felt the sudden change to super saiya-jin, but then something happened and his body mass increased. His body bulged as energy burned into his very being. He let loose a primal scream and took off to find the androids who had destroyed all life on the planet.

Some were out on a small island in the pacific two androids sat contemplating the fact that they had nothing else to do.

"Well 18," said the male android, "What are we going to do now?"

"How the hell should I know 17?"

18 stood up and started to pace behind her brother. "Maybe we should have let that one spiky haired guy live 17. At the bare minimal he would have been a fun toy."

"I thought that we agreed that he was to strong to let live."

"Of course but that was before we destroyed Capsule Corporation!"

"Yes, I remember asking you to spare the woman. You didn't of course though I was sure to have much fun with her."

"Please 17, your starting to sound like a human!"

"Well I do have needs to you know. We can reproduce if we want, I just find the thought of doing anything with you as repulsive."

"As do I. Perhaps if you would have spared the boy I would have let the girl live."

"I tried sis," he said, "he was to insistent on dieing though."

"Perhaps if I had been there it would have been different?"

The two androids whirled around and saw a huge Vegeta looking at them. They frowned and shot some blast at him but he deflected them.

"I made a promises to myself, no matter what it takes or how I do it, I will kill you. For my son and for my wife!!!"

Vegeta took android 18 by surprise and tore off her head. He turned and looked at 17 then threw her head at him.

"You might want this."

17 looked down at his sister's head and looked up at Vegeta. Tears seeped out of eyes as hugged her head to his body. Blood dripped down onto his clothing and he dropped the head. He looked up at Vegeta and snarled.

"That will be the last thing you ever do in your entire life human!"

With that 17 hit Vegeta sending him to the bottom of the ocean, 17 rushed in after him blasting Vegeta into the bedrock. 17 fly out of the water and powered up a huge energy ball.

"How do you like this one, it's a world destroyer!"

17 tossed the ball of energy down onto Vegeta's body. Vegeta was able to move out of the way of the blast but it sunk into the earth and down into the core. To Vegeta's horror he saw the destruction of his home, again. He shot over to the laughing 17 and punched a whole through the android.

17 spit out blood and fell down into the hole that his blast had just created. Vegeta smiled and flew off to die with his wife.

Bulma looked out at the now repaired Capsule Corporation. She smiled and let out a slow breath as a small tear glistened in her eye, reflecting the light just right so that it seem to be like a star in the day. She looked up at her son who was flying down to her.

"Hey mom, come see what I made!"

Bulma smiled and wrapped her arms around her strong son. He had grown so much since coming back from the past. She knew that he had earned that strength at a price that was almost too high. He had to get to know his father; he had to love his father. Now he had no father and it hurt her to see him always at his grave talking to the now long dead Saiya-jin warrior.

She was brought back to reality when her son landed and shook her. He had a worried look on his face.

"Mom? Are you ok?"

She shook her head and was about to smile when she saw what he had made. She looked at the life size replica of Vegeta and Goku leaning against one another and her breath suddenly wouldn't come any more. Tears fell down her face and she slipped slowly to her knees silently letting all the memories slid back into the forefront of her mind.

Trunks put a hand on his mother and whispered, "I know mother, I know all to well what you feel," into her ear.

Bulma stood up and smiled at her son and wiped some of his tears from his face. "Now I have something I want to show you! Come on in the lab and check this out. I could help restore the world if we use it right."

Trunks perked up at that and followed his mother down into her lab.

"It's a dimensional rift machine. We could go into another time stream and use their Dragonballs' to wish that all the destruction that the androids did were fixed!"

Trunks looked at the small machine and frowned. "What if we find a place worse than this?"

Bulma frowned but looked up and smiled. "I don't think many places are as bad as this one."