Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta's Feeling ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey there Vegetalover321 is here with a other story. It's a one-shot. Sorry about the other stories. It been a very hard year. So Please enjoy this new one.
Vegeta's feelings
Night of the Androids
I woke up in the middle of the night and looked at the man sleeping with his arms around my waist. My mate, but I would call him my lover. The moon was shining on his peaceful face. I smiled sadly.
Vegeta has to fight the androids tomorrow. I worry about what the purple haired boy from the future told us about Vegeta and the other.
I dreamed every night about Vegeta dieing while fighting them. That thought scares me and breaks my heart. I felt Vegeta turned, now laying on his back. The blanket was down a little, showing his bare, muscular, chest. I touched one of his scars on his chest. He got them from the gravity chamber exploding so many times. He kills himself in there just to get to a simple stage of the super sayain. I started to hear crying down the hall. It must be Trunks, who always hungry at this time. I got out of bed, grabbed my robe, and walked down the hall to Trunks room.
When I got there, Trunks saw me and put his arms up in the air, wanting to be picked up. I picked him up and sat down in the rocking chair in the corner. I opened my robe and breast- feed him. After he was done, I burped him and put him back in bed. He fell asleep 5 minutes after. I smiled and walked back to mine and Vegeta's room. When I got back, Vegeta wasn't there. I know where he is. I went to up on the roof. And there's Vegeta, sitting there, looking at the stars. Vegeta must have felt my ki, or whatever he calls it, cause looked at me.
“Um… do you mind if I sit down with you” I asked as he shook his head no. I crawled over to him and sat next to him.
“You know that you don't have to go right.”
“Ha, a sayain prince always go to battles no matter what.” Vegeta said with a smirk on his face. I just rolled his eyes. Then a question came up in my head. I looked him and said it.
“Are you going to miss us?” Vegeta looked at me with widen eyes.
“W-Why would I? You're just a weakling woman and annoying brat that doesn't shut up.” I narrowed my eyes.
“I know that you'll miss us. Why can't you tell me?”
“Because I have no feelings for you or the brat…” Vegeta stopped from what he said. I stared at him with widen, tears filled eyes. Then I closed them and stud up.
“How could you say that Vegeta,” I yelled at him. “I gave you everything! A home to live in, A gravity chamber to train in, my love, and a beautiful son that you help me make! I thought you were happy! What else do you need?” I yelled as tears came down my face. Vegeta looked at me for a second, then turned back to the stars. I looked down and went off the roof, leaving Vegeta behind. I went straight to my room and cried until I fell asleep.
After hours, I hear the door open but I didn't open my eyes. I hear footsteps come to my side of the bed and whisper in my ear.
“I'm sorry about earlier.” That voice was Vegeta's and my eyes widen as I turned to look at him.
“Do you really mean?” I asked as Vegeta sat next to me and to stud up in bed. I looked in his eyes.
“Yes and I…love you.” Vegeta said, his face turned the other way. Tears started all over again as I hugged him.
“Do you how long I've want to hear those words.” Vegeta wrapped his arms around me tightly.
“I know.” He said. We looked into each other's eyes and brought our lips together into a deep, passionate, kiss that felt like it lasted a life time. Then Vegeta push me on my bed, and took my robe off. There we made love on that night. I know that Vegeta will never say those words again, but I know that he loves me.
THE END