Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta's Niece, Vene ❯ Maybe The End Of A Long Lasting Hell Lie ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Vegeta's Niece, Vene

Chapter 1: Maybe The End Of A Long Lasting Hell Lie.

**************************************************************** ****************************

I only own Vene and Her mother.

A/N: This is my first serous fanfic. Please tell me what you think.

This is when Gohan is 12 and when they say they are on planet Vegeta, it's New planet Vegeta. Oh yeah! future Trunks is in this and he's 12, too!

" MOMMY!! HELP!!" Screamed a 5-year-old Saiya Jin.

A bright and beautiful woman who was looking for he daughter looked up.

"MOMMY!"

" I'm coming! Stay were you are!" Yelled the Saiyan women.

Her daughter meant the most to her. This is because she is the only thing she has to care for.

Vanetron, that is the women's name, lost her husband right after Vene was born.

" My daughter! Were are you!" Vanetron yelled.

" HELP ME KASSAN!"

Vanetron screamed. She couldn't lose her daughter.

Vanetron heard her daughter's yelling getting closer.

She looked around and saw Frieza holding her daughter high and squeezing the young girls through.

The young Saiya Jin was turning blue and her voice was getting lower.

Vanetron saw this and turned red from anger...and fright ness.

" LET MY DAUGHTER GO YOU...YOU..."

Frieza grinned, " What? Can't talk? Ha-ha."

Frieza squeezed harder.

The young girl lost her color and voice.

" YOU WILL PAY!" Vanetron screamed and turned Super Saiyan.

Frieza smiled (which, might I add, is scary!! lol)

Frieza Dropped the girl and she went flying to the ground.

She landed on her head and twisted her neck.

Frieza looked up at Vanetron, " We had a deal. Remember? The first child that either you or Vegeta had, comes to me."

" Not this one Frieza!" Yelled Vanetron. " How do you know Vegeta didn't have a young one? Go check him!"

Frieza looked at the young one again, " I want that one. She seems incredibly strong."

" You'll have to fight me for it!"

" Fine!"

Vanetron and Frieza went at each other's throats without knowing that the young girl was getting back up.

She looked up at her Kassan's attacks and studied them carefully.

She heard he mother yelling Big Bang Attack and shooting a big attack at Frieza knocking him over.

She remembered her Kassan saying that one of her uncles' uses that attack.

She looked up again and saw Frieza throwing a great blast at her mother!

It hit her and she yelled.

" KASSAN!! NO!"

" HA-HA"

"KASSAN!!"

The girl had woken from her dreaming yelling Kassan. She looked around and sighed in relief. She was just dreaming.

She looked around once more at the royal room that didn't look royal or even close. Neither did the whole house. Her mother came into the room and said, "What's wrong Vene-Chan? The same dream?" Vene looked out the window at the destroyed towns beyond her's. The whole Saiya Jin race would be dead in a few days or so. She then looked at her Mother, " Hai, Kassan. Why can't I get that day out of my head?" " Because it was a very scary day for you."

"YOU SAY THAT ABOUT EVERYTHING!" Yelled Vene. "That's because it's true!"

They stared at each other for a few minutes and then Vene walked over to her window. Her mother walked out. Vene sighed, " I wish everything in my life was peaceful, had a meaning. The 10-year-old girl thought about her life. How it was like Hell's nation! How nothing went right! How she had the worst life!!

She shut her eyes thinking about it all. She always thought about what else is out there in the universe. If she would be better of in one of those places. She looked at her rusted up toy box. Pulled out old toys that she hated. She threw them on the floor and started to jump on top of them.

**************************************************************** **************

Vanetron heard it from down stairs and yelled, " VENE! STOP JUMPING!!" Vene heard this and yelled down, " I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO ON THIS FORSAKEN PLANET!! WE'LL ALL GOING TO DIE SOON ANYWAY!! FRIEZA AND HIS MEN WILL BE HERE SOON!!" She hated yelling at her mom. She loved her so much. Vene wondered whom she got her attitude from. Not her mom. She got her black, short hair from her (which has thousands of braids in it.). Not her dad. She got her nose from him and her really bright skin from him too! She didn't know. She got her quick and gorgeous eyes from her mother.

The young girl had braces, too. She never smiled not because of them, but because she never thought she had anything to smile about!

Vene was a quick-minded girl and always thought she was psychic.

Her Kassan always laughed about that.

**************************************************************** **************

Night came and Vene got ready for bed. When she went into her room she just kept staring out the window till she got tired as she often does.

She walked over to her bed and laid on it. She covered herself up.

She often stared at the ceiling thinking about all the wonderful things she wished would happen in her life. She did the same tonight.

She started to cry thinking about it as always. The crying put her to sleep.

**************************************************************** **************

Vene woke up and looked out the window. The smoke was getting closer. She sighed. Vene walked to her dresser and took out a black, spandex body suit, put it on, and then took out a pair of black baggy pants. Then put her boots on after that.

She walked down the stairs and saw her mom pacing back and forth. " Kassan?" Vanetron stopped and looked at Vene. " Vene-Chan, there's something I must tell you." Vene knew it must be something bad. " Well, you see...Frieza will be here tomorrow. We have to leave." " Were will we go Mother? Everything has been destroyed." Vanetron walked over to Vene and put her arms on her shoulders, " To another planet." Vene had wide eyes now. She started yelling, " NO! I'M NOT LEAVING PLANET VEGETA!! I DON'T..." "VENE!!" She shook her daughter.

" There is no place else to go." They stared at each other. " Hai, Kassan" Vene said almost whispering. " I'm sorry Vene. If there was another way..." Vene looked sad and, " I know." Vanetron hugged her daughter. " I just don't wont you to get hurt my child."

Vene smiled and said, " Which planet?" " Earth." "Why Earth, Kassan?" " My brother is there and said that it isn't have bad. You finally get to meet your Uncle Vegeta, Vene-Chan!" Vene smiled.

Vanetron walked to the phone and called to get 2 space pods.

Vene smiled and made to fist with her hands and then pulled them back saying, " Yes!"

"The space pods will be here soon."

An hour later they got the pods and look at them.

They each got one of their own.

Vanetron looked at Vene, " You ready, Vene-Chan?" Vene looked at her mom, " Hai." They went in the space pods and blasted off! Vene thought about how she will be Planet Vegeta. She started crying. She then fell asleep, dreaming away...

TO BE CONTINUED, BABY!! LOL!!