Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta's Niece, Vene ❯ Reuniting In Terror ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

VEGETA'S NIECE, VENE

CHAPTER 2: Reuniting In Terror.

................................................................ .............

Disclaimer: shut up.

A/N: Nothing else.

................................................................ .................................

Vene woke up from a loud crash. She rubbed her eyes so she could see better. She tried to remember what button her mom told her was the door. She couldn't remember so she used her mind to open it (I told you she was psychic...).

She shut her eyes titer then usual. She then opened them quickly and her eyes were all red. The door opened and she walked out. She shut her eyes again then opened them. They were back to normal.

She saw her mom outside in front of her pod. Vene walked over to her. " Were are we Kassan? Is this that planet Uncle Vegeta is on?" Vanetron looked around and said, " Hai. It is Vene-Chan! We made it! All we have to do now is...well, find Vegeta." Vene looked up at her Kassan with tired eyes.

Vanetron looked down at her daughter. She sat on her knees so she could be the same size as Vene. She ended up being shorter when she bent down! Ha-ha!

................................................................ ............................................

Vene Note:

Vene had a disease that was made to get into Saiya Jin's bodies only. It was made carefully sins everyone knows Saiyans can't get sick.

The disease affected her in height. She was going to end up tall, but the disease struck and she is...well, short!

................................................................ ............................................

Vene looked her mother in the eyes and said, " Were can we find him, Kassan?" Her mother responded, " First, you must sleep my child. I will find your Uncle's Ki." Vene looked out into the field.

The dirt was rough and hard. It looked like a dessert. There were a few trees, but they looked old and weak. I suppose it doesn't rain much out here thought Vene.

She looked back at her Kassan. Her Kassan had a worried look on her face. She could feel that she was shaking and that she was frightened.

" Kassan? Why are you worried?" Vene had an innocent look on her face. " I'm not worried, Vene. Everything is fine." Vene had an angry look on her face, " I can sense that you are trebling Kassan."

Vanetron could barley open her eyes from the sun. So she took her sunglasses out and put them on, " You say your psychic and that you can see things no one else can?" Vene looked down at her boots, " Hai. I am psychic. I can see ghosts if I look close enough. I can read people's minds. I know what people are about to say if I think hard enough. Tell me the truth, is everything OK?"

Vanetron looked at her daughters face. She hated it when she had an innocent look on it. It made it harder to lie or to protect her from words she didn't want to tell her because it would hurt her bad.

It made her wonder if Vene really tells the truth about her psychic powers or if she really hates everyone and everything. She wonders if Vene really thinks there is never hope.

" Kassan? I'm telling the truth. I hate most people...and most things. I never see the bright side." They stared at each other.

" Vene-Chan, I just hope Frieza doesn't find us. I hope Vegeta is alive. I hope I'm not disappointing you. I hope you'll be save and free."

" I hope I'm not disappointing you Mother."

" Why would you be disappointing me, Vene?"

She looked he Kassan in the face and then Looked at the ground. " Because I was born and made frieza almost kill you."

Vene's Kassan just stared at her.

"I 'm not as strong as a Saiya Jin Princess should be. Heck, I'm not as strong as a normal Saiya Jin should be!"

"Vene-Chan..."

" I'm not finished!"

Vanetron stared at the ground.

Vene felt the water droplets of sorrow, pity, and at this point...sadness of what her mother might say.

Vene saw a puddle form on the ground. " Kassan, I disappointed you because I feel there is never any hope in my life! Like my life is hell!"

Vene looked up at the same time as her Kassan swung her head up.

Vanetron saw her crying. Just like I remember her as a baby when she cried. No sound. Only tears thought Vanetron.

Vanetron swung her hand up on to Vene's face. She wiped the tears away.

Vanetron put her hand on her daughters shoulder and said, " Vene-Chan, you never disappointed me! You are strong...you just can't let that energy out. You never think there's any hope because of the way your life's been like sins you were born."

Vanetron stood up.

Vene looked at her Kassan's caring and peaceful eyes, shining down on her like the sun.

" Vene, you'll never disappoint me...because I love you and care about you."

Vene stared at her Kassan.

"I love you to, Kassan."

Vanetron hugged her daughter.

" Now, go back into the pod and rest till tomorrow morning, Vene-Chan. The sun's position looks like 9:00.

Vene gave her Kassan a smile like she has never seen from her before.

Vene walked back to the pod and lied there.

5 minutes later her Kassan went to check on Vene.

She was asleep.

Vanetron started to comb Vene's hair with her hand.

She looked up into the sky and saw a flash of light appear and disappeared.

She smiled, " Sorry Frieza. We're not there."

" Was that New Vegeta that blew up?"

Vanetron turned around and noticed that Vene was awake. " Hai, Vene-Chan. I'm sorry it had to go." Vene looked out into the dark dessert. The stars shining above it made it look so beautiful like nothing Vene had every seen. The tree's looked like they almost glowed from the stars shining down on them. At least if something bad happens to her mom...she'd remember her by looking up at the stars. They made her think of her Kassan's eyes, shining down on her AND the land.

" It' OK. I think I like my new home better."

Vene fell asleep a few minutes later.

................................................................ ............................................

The next morning, Vanetron woke Vene up at about 8 in the morning. " Vene, I found Vegeta's Ki. Let's go now."

Vene rubbed her eyes and took her feet out of the pod. She put her boots on and yond. " Are you coming Vene-Chan?" Vene got up and walked over to her Kassan. She looked at her mom. Her Kassan looked good in a blue spandex body suit covered by red, straight pants.

They jumped into the air and Vanetron looked around. She flew to the Northwest. Vene Followed her.

................................................................ ............................................

Vegeta was training at Capsule Corp. He sensed a high power level.

" What the hell is that?"

................................................................ ............................................

Goku was eating when he sensed the same power. " What? I better get everyone to Kami's Look out."

................................................................ ............................................

A while later...

Everyone was at Kami's Look Out.

" This could be a new enemy." Said Kuririn. "Krillen is right! What should we do Goku?" Yelled Buruma.

" I'm not sure, but when they come...we'll know that they were coming." Goku looked at the clouds below the Look Out.

................................................................ ............................................

" Vene, we're almost were I sense Vegeta's Ki." " Hai. Kassan? When we get there, will he remember you?" "No, but I will make him. They sense us coming I know that." Vene looked at her Kassan for a moment and then looked straight ahead. " How much further."

Vanetron looked at Vene. " 5 minutes." Vene looked down, " Or now. Look down Kassan." Vanetron looked down. " Let's go there." "Hai."

................................................................ ............................................

Gohan looked up. " Their here!" Goku looked up. 2 figures were coming down, fast.

They landed. Everyone stared at them.

" Hello, Kakorat. Hello Vegeta." Goku and Vegeta looked at each other. Vegeta responded, " Who are you? What are you doing here?" Vene looked at her mother hoping that she was going to just spill the beans.

" We lived on New Planet Vegeta. Frieza wanted to get us, so we came here. He then destroyed our planet. Don't say you don't remember me Vegeta."

Vegeta looked at the women with spiky hair like his, but was down like normal hair and was very pointy at the end. He looked at the young girl who was staying close to the women.

" I don't recognize you at all." Vanetron looked at him. " You always had a bad memory, little brother."

Everyone gasped.

Vegeta was angry by now.

" Why did you decide to come here, Vanetron? And who's the brat?"

" First of all, because I knew you were here and I wanted you to help train my daughter..."

Vene looked up at her in an angry glare, "WHAT?" At the exact same time, Vegeta yelled that too.

"...Second of all because I wanted to see you again. And this brat is my daughter, Vene."

Tenshinhan looked at the women. " So, your Vegeta's older sister? Weird, he always seemed like the only child to me." Vanetron looked at Tenshinhan, " Hai. He wished he was the only child. He also wished that I wasn't' stronger then him!"

Vegeta look very angry at this point. What is she thinking? Coming here unwelcome? I'll show her thought Vegeta. Vegeta ran up to Vanetron and punched her right in the face. She went flying towards a wall.

She hit with a loud bang!! She got up. " I see you've gotten stronger over the years. I'll shut up." Vegeta looked at her and saw and watched her every move when she was walking back to her spot.

" Seriously, we needed to come here." Vanetron said to everyone. Buruma looked at her and thought for a moment. " Hey! I can give you two a capsule and you can have a house!" Vanetron looked at Buruma. " No thank you. We have something already." "Oh, OK then."

"Hey brother? Why don't we and any of the other fighters train? Then I can see what kind of people your working work." " Whatever."

"Good. Come on Vene-Chan."

Vene looked at her Kassan and didn't feel like training. " If it's OK with you, I rather watch." "Hai."

................................................................ ............................................

Vene Note:

Vene usually never feels like training. She rather watch people to understand more about it.

................................................................ ............................................

Vegeta showed Vanetron to the Gravity Room. Goku and Piccolo followed. They didn't let Vene watch or let Gohan train with them. God knows why.

...TO BE CONTINUED...