Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta's Niece, Vene ❯ Is She Pure? ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Vegeta's Niece, Vene

Chapter 3: Is She Really Pure?

===========================

Disclaimer: Just read what I put in the first 2 chapters.

A/N: I'm not going to use their Japanese names, like you care.

========================================

...Venus, Vene's full name, was very mad that she couldn't watch them train. How is she supposed to know how to become a good fighter when she can't watch some of the greatest ones in the world?

"Man, I can't believe they won't let us train with them!" Said Gohan. Trunks agreed.

"Hey, Vene?"Asked Dende (who has been on Earth for a month now). "Could you tell us again about why you had to come here?"

Vene looked up at him. "No." All the kids looked at each other and at the same time, almost in symmetry (said symmetry in slow-mow...), said, "Why not?"

Vene looked at the ground. She noticed how it looked a lot greener then New Planet Vegeta's was. She noticed that all you saw was mostly grass. You could barely see the dirt.

The sky wasn't as dark as her old planet was. It was so light. No house was destroyed. There were many people walking around and they were all doing something that Vene thought she would never see an entire race do.

Smile.

That's all that was needed to make Vene wish that she and her Kassan would just have fought Frieza instead of leaving. She never thought she'd ever think that sentence.

Why did everything have to happen in the way that they do. Nothing made sense! Nothing happened the way Vene and everyone else on New Planet Vegeta wished would have happened!

Her eyes stung from the tears forming in them. She knew that these tears were coming for hatred and memories. Good and bad ones.

Why'd that kid have to ask such a painful questions?

The tears dripped down her face. She didn't want anything to do with these people. These so called 'saviors of the Earth'.

More and more drips of hatred fell down her face.

She stood up from the hard, cold, steal stairs that led to the Capsule Corp door.

She flew off. Not caring who saw or who yelled.

"What's wrong with her?" Asked Gohan.

================================================================ =========================================================================== =========================================================================== ==========================

6 hours past and the adults came out of the Gravity room. They walked outside to see the kids.

Gohan, Trunks, and Dende were waiting outside.

"Where's Vene?" Asked Vanetron.

"She flew of somewhere" Said Gohan.

"Vene flew off after I asked her a question about why she came here." Said Dende.

Vanetron looked at Dende. Dende got a shaky face on his...well...face.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME!! You're scaring me."

Vanetron looked at all the Z Fighters. "Well, got to go. Be back later."

Goku smiled. "Nice meeting you. Need any help finding her?"

Vanetron smiled. "Sure."

Goku, Vegeta, and Vanetron went looking for Vene.

========================================

Vene was about 2 miles away from Capsule Corp by now.

She was still dripping the tears that haunt her day and night. No way to escape.

She was drowning in hatred. Frieza disgusted her.

Vene had a feeling that Frieza would come to Earth to destroy her Kassan and take her as one of his prisoners. He would also come just to destroy another planet that didn't do anything to attract him. Why, why does it have to be this way? Nothing makes...or ever did make sense! Thought Vene.

Vene stopped suddenly because she felt a strong energy coming from behind her. It was like no power she had ever imagined! Vene froze in fear. Fear that's bin haunting her for years.

She thought about the energy. It might be Frieza. That's sure what Vene thought!

"Oh, no! Could it be...Frieza? It's way to powerful for my mom." She saw then a star shine in front of her. The energy was getting closer fast. Really, REALLY fast!

Vene shook like never before. Frieza was here and stronger then ever! Why'd it have to be Vene? The girl who wished her life was as pure and calm as the ocean. The girl who was haunted by this...gay, thing!

"What else could go wrong?" Said Vene. The energy felt like it was getting closer.

Vene thought about why Frieza wanted her. She wasn't much different then anyone else! Wait! Vene thought about that for a moment.

She was different. Different then these people, different from her race. She was much, much more psychic than anyone on her planet and of course knew no one who could out match her on this planet.

NO! That couldn't have been why Frieza has been haunting her day in and day out in her dreams and in reality. Maybe it was because of her energy. Her power.

But that couldn't be it! She wasn't too strong. Of course, her Kassan said that she had remarkable power hidden inside her.

Vene shut her eyes and powered up. The power was getting closer. No wait! 1 more mile and... it would be right in her face!

========================================

Time passed and then a wind of energy hit her. She looked up at the man who was standing there.

Saiya Jin armor on.

Black, reseeding hairline.

It had to be, Applebee...I mean, Vegeta.

Vegeta looked at her. He didn't even think that she was a Saiya Jin warrior with her lack of energy.

Vene grinned at him, "I am all Saiya Jin. You can't hind anything in your thoughts from me." Vegeta stared at her.

"That stupid women is looking for you, brat."

"And I should care because..."

Vegeta kept staring at her.

"Who are you again, brat?"

Vene had a mad look on her face, "I'm Vene."

Vegeta grinned, "So you're the stupid brat that is suppose to be my niece? How pathetic! You don't even match the power of a true Saiya Jin."

Vene just had a plain look on her face, "That's nice. I really don't care what my energy level is. Of course, for all you know...I could all ready be a Super Saiya Jin 2!"

Vegeta looked at her, " Why you little..." "No way! I'm leaving! I don't have to listen to you start calling your self-things. I've got better things to do. Peace, Uncle Vegeta."

Vene then flew off before Vegeta could stop her.

Vegeta looked in the direction that Vene went in, "...WHAT THE HELL IS SHE THINKING? Frieza is almost here and she's running off! I got to stop her!"

Vegeta was about to fly away when he thought about something...

Why was he caring about Vene so much? When we left to find her we all knew that Frieza was going to land on Earth shortly. Vanetron was so calm it was like she didn't care too much about Vene. But he seems so worried.

Vegeta just decided to stop Vene before it was to late, emotions or no emotions.

========================================

"What's wrong with her? Frieza is out there and we have to try to find her. I know where her Ki is, but she's moving way to fast." Said Goku.

Goku was having no luck what so ever trying to find Vene. He was having the same, and thinking the same, emotions like Vegeta about Vene and about how her mother might not care too much about her.

Goku decided to kick it into high speed to ketch up to Vene. A few minutes past and he did. But who he thought was Vene, was Vegeta!

"Vegeta, where's Vene?" "I'm trying to stop her! She's gone of the edge, Kakorat!"

Vegeta and Goku went chasing after the small Saiyan...

...TO BE CONTINUED...