Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Veil ❯ Control ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Thank you for the great reviews. Everyone is being so nice! Sorry for the delay.

To Fangboy: Thanks for the correction! :-)

To Bunni Girl: Thanks for the review, your opinion means a lot to me! If you notice in the first chapter that I put {slightly} dark A/U (hee hee) sorry for the misdirection. I don't think I could totally do a dark-dark A/U, if you know what I mean lol. ^-^

This Chapter: Vegeta's in heat.

***************************************************************< /div>

Nightfall had almost descended on Vegeta-sei, with the sun in its first stages of setting. Bulma had been in the rejuvenation tank for almost the entire day. Radditz sat on the chair that was opposite the tank and was staring at it, his eyes never blinking.

He couldn't help be angry at Bulma and her sharp tongue, but he also couldn't help the fact that he was even angrier at the Saiya-jin no Ouji. He had no right to hurt Bulma like he did, no matter what she said. She was after all only a small defenseless Chikyuu-jin, surely Vegeta had seen that.

Radditz had remained in the medical bay with Bulma the entire day. Even though it was only her hand that was broken, the bones needed a great deal of time to heal and fuse at the cracks.

The control panel started to beep and all at once the green liquid began to drain itself from the tank. Radditz stood up and slowly made his way over to the sleeping form. He opened the tank and removed the oxygen mask from her face and immediately took her up into his arms, for she was still unconscious.

He looked down at her tiny form in his arms and smirked slightly as he looked at her barely covered body. He was no fool when it came to recognising a good body when he saw one, and he knew for a fact that Bulma's body was more than enticing. He shook his head trying to rid himself of the thoughts he was having and made his way to Bulma's quarters.

He was halfway there when he stopped in his tracks as he saw the visage of Vegeta walking determindly towards him, looking rather rough and beaten up and quite frankly pissed off.

Vegeta walked towards Radditz, who was still carrying Bulma and growled. As he stepped up to his guard, he sneered at the package that he was cradling in his arms.

Radditz bowed his head slightly in respect, "Vegeta no Ouji, I see you have been training."

Vegeta snorted at this comment, "Hardly what I call it." Then he narrowed his eyes at Bulma's sleeping form, "What are you still doing with that reject? And why the hell are you carrying her around like a sack of potatoes?"

Radditz did his best not to growl at the demented Prince. "I am bringing her from the medical bay. She has just been healed and is still unconscious from the shock, that is why I am taking her back to her room."

Vegeta grunted at the lousy excuse as he looked at the smooth bare skin on Bulma's arms, which did not match with the face. An idea popped into his head and he chuckled to himself. "Very well. Continue elite!" With that he walked away, plotting to himself.

It was safe to say that Radditz was very puzzled by this encounter with his Prince. Shrugging, he continued the rest of the way to Bulma's room in the servants' passageway and made sure that she was safely in her room.

***************************************************************< /div>

Bulma groaned as she slowly came to, it felt as though a jackhammer had been permanently implanted into her brain. Opening her eyes fully, she focused them in the dimness of the room. Looking around she realised that she was no longer in the lab, but in her room.

Her eyes snapped downwards towards her right hand. She looked at it with a mixture of awe and wonder, there was not a bone out of place and yet the last time she had seen it it was a complete bloody mess!

Her face darkened considerably as she remembered what Vegeta had done to her hand. A shiver ran down her spine as the recollection of the fury burning in his eyes were brought before her, she couldn't forget the look that he gave her before storming away.

She could no longer deny the sad fact that he scared the crap out of her. Not only was he strong and dangerous, but she found him to be very creepy. Her skin crawled just at the thought him! From now on she had decided to stay out of his way for as long as possible!

Sitting up on the uncomfortable bed, stretched her arm and was amazed to find that it was in perfect condition! Flexing her fingers and wiggling them, she grinned. At least the Saiya-jins had good healing technology! They must need it after all the fighting they do, she mused to herself.

Bulma was sorting out her clothes for almost half an hour when a knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts, frowning she stood and walked carefully to the door. "Yes?" She asked uncertain of who was on the other side.

A muffled female's voice came back in reply, "Ms. Briefs, I have a message for you."

Bulma breathed a sigh of relief at the feminine voice, she flung the door open and found herself looking down at a pale sickly green coloured alien. Bulma looked away, trying not to stare at the strangeness of how the small alien looked.

The tiny green alien looked up at the blue-haired woman that was towering over her. She looked back down as quickly as she could, knowing that this lady was superior to her in status, "Forgive me for the disturbance, I did not know you were resting. I know that it is late, but I was ordered to give you a message."

Bulma smiled at the shyness of the woman and shook her head profusely, "No it's quite alright. Please don't be sorry, you're the first other female I've seen since I've been on this god foresaken planet! What's your name?" She noticed that the small woman had turned a deeper shade of green, giving her a much healthier look.

She smiled at the kindness that was being shown to her, something which she had not seen since she had been a slave on this planet which was five years ago. "My name Artia, thank you for asking."

Bulma smiled, "Guess not everyone on this planet is nice, huh?"

Artia shrugged slightly at this, wanting to return to her own quarters before the sun had completely set. There was no telling what would happen to you if you roamed the palace halls during the night.

Bulma noticed the small woman's urgency to get away, "What was the message?"

Artia bowed her head slightly as she spoke, "Vegeta no Ouji requests your presence this evening in his personal chambers. They are on the other side of palace, but a guard will be waiting to escort you."

Bulma looked at Artia in alarm, "What? What do you mean he requests my presence?!"

Artia notice the frightened tone, "He wishes that you join him for the evening's meal, that is all. He also made the profound demand that you make yourself look presentable.." She gazed shyly at Bulma's unclean hair and blotchy face.

Bulma growled, *So the little midget wants my company!" Her anger began to grow slightly, replacing some of the fear she felt for him. "Well tell him that I refuse to come and that he can shove his invite up his ass!" She was about to slam the door shut when she caught the pleading look from Artia.

"Please, Ma'am! Don't make me go back to him with a message, for he will surely blast me to the next dimension! I-I can't possibly face him again." She stumbled over her words.

Bulma sighed, "What does he mean by presentable?"

Artia breathed a sigh of relief when she heard this, "Only that you.. Wash yourself, perhaps?" She felt slightly ashamed for saying this. The woman in front of her had been anything but kind to her!

Bulma felt the colour rise in her cheeks, "Oh, very well. What time did he say he wishes my company?"

"In one hour ma'am."

Bulma nodded, "Ok, thank you." Before Artia left she called out, "Oh and call me Bulma!"

Artia looked over her shoulder and smiled, "Thank you, Bulma. And remember a guard will be waiting outside to escort you to Vegeta no Ouji's chamber in one hour."

Bulma waved goodbye and then closed the door behind her, the residual fear nervousness beginning to creep its way into her being again.

She frowned at the small closet that held her clothes. *Make myself look presentable?* She smirked slightly, *I guess monkey-man figured that I was hiding my real appearance.* Bulma was concocting her own little scheme to get rid of his interest in her.

*Hmph, just wait until he sees the real me! He won't have the nerve to call me ugly ever again and maybe then he'll leave me alone!* She still had slight doubt tugging at the back of her mind, she just hoped her plan wouldn't backfire.

She found herself diving into the bathroom, and beginning to undergo the transformation to make her appear like her 'normal' self. Half an hour later, she stepped out of the steamed up bathroom having scrubbed herself raw and washed her hair at least ten times!

With her hair dripping wet and a towel wrapped tightly around her, she made her way to the small closet hoping she had remembered to pack her favourite piece of clothing. Sure enough, dumped in the back, she found her favourite ensemble.

She pulled it out and stood in front of the full length mirror that she had taken from one of her capsules. She ironed out the dress with her hand, whilst holding it up against her front. She frowned slightly, she didn't want to give him any wrong ideas and this dress would certainly give him the wrong idea!

The dress was a beautiful crimson colour that was made from a soft satin material, that stopped mid-thigh. It had thin spaghetti straps and a low swooping neck line that left nothing to imagination!

Biting her lip, she tossed the dress back onto the bed, realising that it would be too provocative. She berated herself for even trying to impress the frightening Prince!

Bulma sighed and realised that there was a thing as going 'too overboard'. She went back to the tiny closet and looked at the remainder of her clothes. Her eyes settled on a sleeveless, pale baby blue cotton dress. She smiled as she remembered that it used to be one of her friends, which she had borrowed and never returned.

Bulma carefully pulled out the dress and held it up in front of her and gazed at her reflection in the mirror. The dress was not too up-front and the length fell just above her knees, even the neckline was modest yet feminine. But it looked sweet on her and flattered her cerulean eyes dramatically.

She placed the dress carefully on the bed and began the process of drying her newly washed hair. Once it was dry she looked at her reflection and smiled, absolutely ecstatic that she didn't have to walk around with dirty smelling hair. Her shoulder length blue hair looked more shinier and healthier than it ever had!

Bulma stuck her tongue out at her reflection and giggled, also noting that the blotchiness on her face had cleared up. She carefully slipped into the dress and found that it hugged her in all the right places. She smiled at the glowing face that was now looking back at her in the mirror. She knew she could clean up well, but DAMN was she good!

Walking to the oak desk, she applied some of her favourite strawberry scented cream and a slight amount of lip-gloss. She looked natural yet in any case beautiful. The continuous knocking on her door brought her out of her self satisfaction, she knew the time had come for her to finally get rid of his 'Royal Pain in the Ass'.

Opening the door she was mildly surprised that her escort was none other than Radditz. "Oh, hi!" She said, closing the door behind her and stepping out into the tiny passageway which seemed even tinier with Radditz standing there.

***************************************************************< /div>

Radditz had been knocking on Bulma's door for the past five minutes and he still hadn't got a reply. He growled, almost ready to knock the door down if she didn't answer soon. However when Bulma stepped out, he couldn't stop himself from literally gawking. She had undergone another transformation and right now she looked even more breath taking than she did when he had first met her on Earth.

Bulma noticed the look on his face and frowned, "What?" She snapped, hoping that it would bring him out of his trance.

Radditz shook his head and sneered slightly, "I shall never understand your stupid Chikyuu-jin rituals."

Bulma looked at him innocently, "What do you mean by that, Radditz?"

He growled slightly, "One minute you look flawless and the next you look like trash. Here you are again looking flawless!"

Bulma held back a chuckle, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that was a compliment!"

"Hardly." He said sourly.

Bulma shrugged, "Are you going to take me to his Royal Monkeyness?"

The corners of Radditz's mouth twitched upwards slightly, "Yes I suppose so. But I thought you were supposed to be in disguise?" He asked, frowning again.

"I was, but I was ordered to make myself look 'presentable'. I figured that if I looked my normal self then everyone would just leave me alone and let do my work. Even Vegeta might leave me alone and not pester me anymore!" She began walking away down the passageway, towards the main hallway thinking that Radditz was behind her.

Radditz watched her back intently and replied quietly to her statement, "I wouldn't be so sure ningen.."

Bulma finally noticed that Radditz wasn't behind her, turning around she called out to him, "Hey are you coming or what? Honestly, I'd sometimes think you were a snail rather than a Saiya-jin!"

Radditz smirked at this and phased himself in front of Bulma, making her jump back slightly. "You were saying?"

Bulma rolled her eyes, "Show off!"

He walked beside her, remaining silent.

Bulma felt slightly uncomfortable at the sudden silence and remembered that she still hadn't thanked him for this morning! She nudged him slightly in the side to get his attention, "Hey," she said looking up.

Radditz frowned and looked down as she nudged him, "What is it?" He asked gruffly.

"Thank you for helping me this morning when Vegeta broke my hand." She said softly, shuddering as she remembered that she had to be careful around him.

Radditz's face softened only slightly, "I was ordered to."

She looked at him intently, "Still, I have a funny feeling that you would have helped whether or not you'd been ordered to. So thank you."

Radditz snarled at this, "I would never have helped you had I not been ordered to! I would have let you suffer your own consequences." He hated having these alien emotions inside him. It was very unlike a Saiya-jin to be feeling concern or any other emotion along those lines and he didn't like it one bit.

Bulma looked away from him, slightly hurt by the comment. Another silence fell between the pair.

Radditz looked at Bulma from the corner of his eye and caught the slight expression on her face. Instantly he felt something weighing down on his heart and knew that he shouldn't have replied so angrily. However, he remained silent not wanting to voice that certain feeling.

He stopped in front of two large double oak doors that were located on the other side of the palace, from Bulma's room. It had taken the pair a whole fifteen minutes to reach their destination. Bulma stopped and stood beside him, watching as he knocked on the large oak doors.

The doors opened slowly with another large and burly Saiya-jin on the other side. Radditz nodded at the huge man, "Nappa. Tell Vegeta that he has company, as requested."

Nappa looked from Radditz to Bulma and back to Radditz again. He sneered at the small and weak female. He nodded and stepped back into the room to relay the message. Nappa motioned for the two of them to follow.

Bulma gulped slightly at the size of the bald headed Saiya-jin, fear was starting to settle on her nerves again. She had managed to surpress them, that is until now. As they stepped in, Bulma couldn't help but gasp silently at the splendor of her surroundings.

The room in which they hand entered was certainly large by proportions and opposite from where they had entered she could see three other large oak doors, all connecting to different rooms. The current room they were standing in had a decor with shades of royal blue mixed with blood-red crimson. Everything looked too rich and plush, not even Bulma had seen anything as exquisite as this.

She soon realised that only elite guards were permitted into the first room, which could only be described as a foyer. There was an oval table in the center of the room, made entirely out of glass. She mused that this must be where Vegeta met and discussed matters with his guards. She looked around the large room and saw that Vegeta was no where to be seen!

Thankfully Radditz had still not left her side. Even though he had snapped at her, she was still grateful that she hadn't been forced to wait by herself with the strange large guard named Nappa.

From the opposite central door, Vegeta stepped out still dressed in his training gi. He had washed, of course, but in any case he always refused to wear anything other than his training clothes. He refused to look at Bulma, instead he focused on Nappa and Radditz. "You two, leave. I will summon you if necessary." He said in a dark tone.

Bulma looked up at Radditz with fear on her face. She now regretted coming as her 'normal' self. She had forgotton how frightening Vegeta could actually be, given the right circumstances. She secretly hoped that she would be able to make it through this evening alive. She shook her head slightly at Radditz, pleading with him silently not to go.

Radditz looked at her fear stricken face and set his mouth in a grim line as he looked in to her scared blue eyes. He bowed at Vegeta and along with Nappa left the room as quickly as he could, afraid that he might defy his Prince to protect the ningen.

Bulma wanted to cry as she saw Radditz leave without even a single remorseful look. The pace of her heart quickened as she soon remembered that she was alone with Vegeta.

Vegeta still had not looked at Bulma fully, apart from looking at her out of the corner of his eye, but of course then she was only a blurred image of blue. He turned around to face the central oak door and motioned for her to follow him inside.

Bulma's breathing had now become erratic as she followed him into the room. She just hoped that there were more people on the other side of that door. The thought of being alone with him in his silent demeanor was more than nerve wracking to say the least.

This time she had stepped into a room that looked like an eating area. There was a rectangular glass table in the middle, with mountains of food placed upon it. She noticed that Saiya-jins had some sort of strange fetish with glass and oak objects. Had she not been shaking in her boots with fright, she would have found that particular thought quite amusing.

The room was dimm when she had first stepped in but gradually the lights grew brighter and brighter, much to her relief. She frowned at Vegeta's back, who was now looking out of the large french windows, somehow managing to avoid looking at her.

Bulma stood awkwardly next to the table of food, her stomach grumbled slightly as she caught the different smells wafting around her nostrils. She remembered how she had not eaten anything since the morning!

As Vegeta looked out of the window his mouth quirked up at the corners in an amused smirk. His sensitive Saiya-jin ears had picked up Bulma's grumbling stomach. Without looking at her he spoke, "Sit."

Bulma saw that there were six places at the rectangular table. She sat on the end of the table, hoping secretly that Vegeta would sit himself as far as the other end of the table. Even if she had to face him, it would be better then actually sitting near him. Tucking her chair in as she sat, she waited with bated breath for Vegeta to make his next move.

After what seemed like an eternity to Bulma, he finally turned around and looked at her. Bulma grew even more uncomfortable as she realised that he was looking at her very closely with almost the same look that Radditz had. She looked down and stared intently at the food on the table, trying to avoid Vegeta's piercing gaze.

When Vegeta had turned around and looked at Bulma properly for the first time, it would have been dishonest to say that he had made a slight error in her true appearance. His eyes roamed over Bulma's entire form, scrutinizing every part of her. He couldn't help but move nearer to her, to get a closer inspection of this woman that was sitting down uncomfortably.

Bulma didn't dare look up as Vegeta neared her. Fear was rooting her to the chair, causing her to become completely immobile.

Vegeta had to smirk at her evident fear of him. This was just how he liked things, no retorting or quirky comment, although he had to admit that he did enjoy her pathetic attempts at barbs. He grazed the back of his index finger along her jaw line to see how she would react.

Bulma closed her eyes and shivered as she felt him trace his finger down her jaw line. She still didn't dare look up into the pair of terrifying eyes that were now staring at her with a purpose.

Vegeta's smirk never faltered as he received the reaction he was hoping for. Just this morning he had crushed the ningen's hand and now here she was looking perfectly fine. He hadn't meant to break her hand, he had just forgotten how fragile she really was and while he was lost in his thoughts of anger at being lied to, he accidentally took it out on her.

He looked closely at the smooth creamy skin that now graced her face, he also noted the clean gleaming shine her hair had took on which seemed a brighter shade of blue than what it was morning's. He took a gentle sniff of the air surrounding her and found it to be pleasant and somehow enticingly sweet. He wanted to laugh.

Placing his finger under her chin, he lifted up her lowered head so that she would have to look up at him. Once her head was lifted, he waited for her to raise her eyes slowly to him.

She frowned as she got the odd feeling that he was sniffing her. Bulma gulped and slowly looked up, making eye contact with the Prince for the first time since the morning's fiasco. She wanted to run away as she stared into the endless depths of those smoldering black eyes.

Vegeta looked back into Bulma's beautiful cerulean eyes, thinking that he had never seen anything so blue and electrifying in his life. "So, this is what you look like underneath all that grime." He said in a slightly amused tone.

Bulma swallowed wanting to wrench her eyes away from his and look down at the pretty patterns on the glass table. "I don't know what you mean," she said whilst gazing back into his eyes, slightly defiant. It was her way of hiding the fear that was coursing through her veins.

A deep rumble came from Vegeta's throat as he heard her answer, an extremely amused look befalling his eyes. Bulma realised that it was his way chuckling. This made her want to run away all the more.

Vegeta stopped his chuckling and a look of anger swept his features again. He crouched down next to her sitting form and gripped her cheeks in between his large hand, "How long did you think you would be able to keep this charade up, Onna?" He hissed, his face inches away from hers. "I am no fool to be toyed with, do I make myself clear?"

Bulma almost wet herself at his sudden change of character. She set her jaw firmly, determined not to be intimidated. "Bulma."

A brief look of confusion swept across his face, "What?"

She glared back at him as he held her jaw tightly in his hand, "My name is Bulma. Not Onna."

He snarled at the response, feeling the sudden urge to hit her but secretly he was pleased with her attitude, of course he'd sooner die then admit that. With all of his mental will he let go of her jaw forcefully and made his way to the other side of the table, before he did something he'd regret. He was still not accustomed to being spoken back to. He figured that it was something he would have to learn to deal with. Sitting down at the opposite end of the table, he stared pointedly at her in a silent anger.

Bulma fiddled with her thumbs, hands in her lap. When she looked up, he was still watching.

Vegeta stated at her unnervingly, "That was not a very smart thing to do, Onna." He stated quietly.

She couldn't bring herself to look at him, "What wasn't?"

He growled softly, growing impatient again. "Hiding your true appearance."

"Oh.."

He couldn't find anything else to say to her, instead he ordered her to begin eating. He ate his own in silence, still watching her every move.

Bulma timidly brought the spoon of soup to her lips and took a sip, she tried not look at him when she felt him staring at her. This went on throughout the meal but halfway through it, Bulma found her own patience slipping.

She looked up and gazed straight into his eyes, "Would you please stop staring at me!" She snapped, anger getting the better of her fear.

Vegeta quirked his eyebrow, "Why." He said, not really questioning.

Bulma sputtered over her words clumsily, "Because, I.. I mean it's totally not necessary! It's very unnerving to say the least." She gave up talking and look down defeatedly at the table.

He had the sudden urge to laugh again but he surpressed it. He never knew that he frightened this weak female to death, although why she spoke back to him if she was afraid was beyond him.

They carried on eating in silence again, with Vegeta still staring at Bulma and Bulma wriggling uncomfortably under his penetrating gaze.

Bulma felt so curious she couldn't stop the question that was already making its way out of her mouth, "Why did you invite me here?" She said suddenly.

"To see if my suspicions were correct, which they are."

Bulma frowned, "Ok, but why all of this? It's confusing, first you jump out at me from the shadows and then you break my hand. Is this some sort of joke or trick?" Right now, fear was the last thing in her mind.

Vegeta sat back, clearly intrigued that she had the gall to question him. In a flash he phased out and appeared right next to her. Bulma squeaked in surprise at this. He roughly yanked her up from her seat at the table and pulled her over to the large french windows. Snapping his fingers, the lights slowly began to dim down and fade away into nothingness. They were now in total darkness, save for the light coming from the illuminated window.

Vegeta now held Bulma by her shoulders, making her look out of the window and standing behind her.

At the suddenness of this, Bulma's heart began to pound wildly, her eyes darted all over the place looking for an escape route as the lights dimmed away until they were no more. "W-what are you doing?" She stuttered as she was made to look out of the large window.

Vegeta stood closely behind her and smirked. Bending slightly he leaned closer to whisper into her ear. "What do you see up in the sky?"

Bulma was now trembling uncontrollably, not having a clue as to what he was getting at. "Two moons." She whispered as she looked up into the sky, her legs felt like jelly all of a sudden.

Vegeta held on to her shoulders tighter. "That's good," he said gruffly. "And what do you notice about these two moons?"

Bulma's chest was now heaving up and down, "T-they're full a-and one is b-blood red."

He chuckled wryly, his breath tickling her ear, "Good ningen. Do you know what it means?" He asked cryptically.

"N-no!" She cried out.

He was now breathing heavily against the top of her ear, still a few inches taller than her even though he was considered short by many. "It means that either I can transform into a large ape-like creature and destroy the entire planet or, that I am in heat and need a bed mate.."

Bulma felt tears sting her eyes as she heard the last part, "Can you control it?" She asked furtively.

He growled playfully, "Both I can control, one slightly more than the other. Take a guess."

She was now shaking and trembling at unspeakable proportions. "I don't know!" She tried to pull away, wanting to run at that very moment.

Snarling, he held her shoulders even tighter than before. Not wanting to let her get away. "You shouldn't have hidden your appearance." He said more quietly and with control.

Bulma was now totally confused and absolutely terrified, "What do you mean!? What do you want from me?" Tears began streaming down her cheeks.

Vegeta was not at all surprised by her reaction, "I want something that you may not want to give." They were still in the position where he was standing behind her, holding her in place.

Somehow his arm had managed to snake its way around her waist, still holding her left shoulder, he rested his right hand against the front of her stomach and brought her back into him. Her back was now pressed up against his front and he was now breathing slightly erratically into her ear.

Bulma choked on her sob as he did this. "Please stop. You're scaring me!" She croaked as he held her.

He chuckled as if she had something hilariously funny, "I want something, something which I will not hesitate in taking."

She tried to struggle free from his hold, "WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" She was on the verge of screaming.

He held her even tighter than before, the closeness leaving nothing to imagination. "I want you." He whispered roughly into her ear, stroking her stomach.

All colour drained from Bulma's face as he said this. She now began to sob profusely, her entire body shaking with each sob. "Let me go! I don't want anything to do with you! I hate you!" She said in-between sobs.

He was mildly surprised by this, he began to gain control over his actions again but hadn't he seen excitement in her eyes only the night before? He let go of her and the lights came back up. He now looked at the tears streaming down her face and the pained look she was giving him.

His Saiya-jin instincts were beginning to take over again and he was slowly losing his control again as he looked at the vulnerable female before him. Grinding his teeth, he looked away and back up at the two moons. "Run," he said quietly.

Bulma didn't quite catch this, "W-what?"

"RUN!!" He roared out at the two moons, without glancing at her.

Bulma whimpered at his roar and tried to scramble out of the room as fast as she could. Little did she know that Vegeta had already lost control. Just as she reached the door, he phased and slammed it shut. Bulma screamed in terror and started to back away, her only exit blocked.

Vegeta chuckled evilly, "I warned you.." He growled, advancing on Bulma and making her back into the wall.

Bulma looked in sheer terror at Vegeta as he cornered her against the wall, she caught the wild and animalistic look in his eyes. "Please.." She whispered, "Don't.. Don't do this!"

He pinned her back against the wall and she knew that her pleas were wasted upon deaf ears.

***************************************************************< /div>

A/N: Phew, I had fun writing that chapter! How did you guys like that? I must say that I'm very happy with this chapter. Sorry it took so long to get out! What do you think of Vegeta's behaviour, scary ne?

Anyway find out what happens to Bulma next chapter, does she get raped or escape?

Please review and let me know what you thought of that chapter, it would be much appreciated! Thank you.