Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ We Forgot About Bulma!!! ❯ V is for Victory! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1

V is for Victory!

-----

"Dende!!!"

"Papaulunga! Soremonda Nemek-jin re Gohan re Jeeta do chikyuu sa!"

"Hmmn, All Nameks, Gohan and Vegeta shall be transported to erath. Your wish has been granted... "

"Dende no wait!!" Bulma cried out in panik, why did everyone ALWAYS forget about her?! This was too much!

Dende turned just in time to see her face before disapearing. Goku cried out-

"BULMA! GET OUT OF HERE!"

Bulma turned her head to see the blond man, but when she lost concentration her air bike slambed into a rock sending her flying.

"YOU FOOL!" The blond being shouted out before turning back to Frieza and firing another ki' blast at him.

Bulma tried to stand, but she fractured her leg in the fall, and was bleeding from many cuts over her body.

"SAIYAN! YOU IDIOT MONKEY! GET OUT OF HERE NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Frieza threatened Goku.
"No way FRIEZA! There is NO WAY I'm letting get away with what you did to my best friend!"
Goku roundhoused Frieza sending him into a cliff before turning back to Bulma.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Wh-Who are you?"
_________________________________________________________________ __________________________

Gohan opened his eyes and looked around himself. Vegeta was standing and smirking, and Piccolo was down on the floor, still bleeding badly. His gaze turned to Dende, who was crying.

"Dende?" Gohan said curiosly.

"I-I'm sorry Gohan..."

"What are you sorry for? You just saved us!"

"Not all of you"

Dende bent down to Picollo and started healing him. He bit his lip.

"What do you mean?? I already knew my daddy and Frieza are still out there fighting, and he WILL win!" Gohan looked around, and noticed someone else was missing.

Dende read the expression on his face.

"It's Bulma... isn't it... "

Dende nodded as Piccolo rose. Piccolo placed one hand on each of the youth's heads.

"Don't worry..." Piccolo said. "Both your dad and Bulma shall be fine-"

"Don't count on it!!!" Laughed Vegeta, stepping out from behind a tree. "Either they both die on namek by Frieza's hands, or die by that STUPID planet blowing up!"

A namek stepped forward "YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK! OUR PLANET IS A TOUGH ONE!"

Vegeta started laughing again, he fell to the ground and layed down as he laughed up to the sky. "Thaks Kakarotto! For taking care of Frieza for me!! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

____________________________________________________ _______________________________________

"Bulma! it's-" He was cut off as a ki blast hit his back... but dispersed. He turned back to Frieza.

"Fool... there is no way you can defeat me now..."

Frieza glared at him.

"You're too scarred and ashamed!" he smirked "It's no fun even fighting you any more!"

Goku looked between Bulma and Frieza. He powered down to his normal form. Bulma's eyes widened in shock as she almost fainted.

"Goku?!!"

Goku picked up Bulma carefully. And turned to look at Frieza, who seemed like a volcano.

"Goodbye, Frieza"

Goku launched himself into the air with the still shocked Bulma.

Frieza snarled at the saiyan's cocky attitude.

'I shall never...." he raised his hand into the air...
"EVER!" a sharp disk appeared...
"BE DEFEATED!" the disk shot straight up, cutting the saiyan on the cheek.

Goku turned round. Shock and loss of control spread over his features. His anger built up again, and the scared woman in his arms closed her eyes trying to get more protection from the saiyan by tucking her head over his shoulder.

"I gave you one last chance to live..." Goku spoke, his anger increasing aswell as the power in his arms. Bulma noticed this because she was the one getting squashed as he powered up.

"And THIS is how you REPAY ME?!!" He roared angrilly as his hair stood up and his eyes turned a tuquoise color... his hair turned to a burning gold.

Frieza laughed quietly as the super saiyan set the woman on the ground.

Goku started to walk towards Frieza when he sensed the ki' disk behind him. He jumped up and took off into the air as the tyrant chanted on the ground.

"Round and round the monkey goes! If he stops, OFF WITH HIS NOSE!"

The Super Saiyan turned and headed towards Frieza, trying to trick the tyrant into cutting himself in half- he tried it repeatedly... without the tryant falling for his trick.

"Double the stakes! Double the fun!" the maniac screamed- Bulma simply watched, all emottion drained from her face.

Goku dodged the two ki' disks that then flew past him. He fired a shot at the lizard like being as he tried the trick again. He then set himself on the ground infront of the tyrant.

"Hey you dirty trickster! The lizard yelled at him.

Goku smirked. Then his face filled with shock "Frieza look out!"

The Ice-jin turned just in time to see a ki' disk slicing through himself. He fell to the ground, a lose arm, and lower body, fell to the ground. Along with his top half which had only one arm. Blood for some-reason only seeped out of the two square feet of unguarded flesh.

"My own attack..." he sighed as he landed hard on the ground.

Goku's face was now that of a sad one. For some reason he liked fighting Frieza, having someone of a challenge to fight again. He sighed and turned to Bulma, forcing a smile onto his face.

Bulma smiled back weakly. She watched as Goku turned back to the tyrant. "Goodbye... Frieza.." he said walking away from him. Frieza grimaced.

"Please... help me..." he pleaded.

Goku continued to walk...

"Please... you can't let me die- like this..."

Goku stopped, and turned away from Bulma.

"Please -help me"

Goku let out a breath, and screamed as he shot a blast at Frieza, but this blast did not harm him.

Frieza opened his eyes.

"I gave you some of my own energy... you should be able to move now..."

Bulma was in a state of shock. She finaly took a little time to observe Goku's new form. His hair, straight and blond, and his eyes a beautifil green-ish color. His back was well carved, and his muscles were HUGE. She blushed, and then turned an even deeped color when she saw his last garment. It was a rag version of his usual Gi' pants. Holes all over...

She found herself in the arms of the saiyan and blushed more. His chest was solid as a rock. If she didn't know he was younger then her she might have asked him out. Might? She slapped herself mentaly, but soon found herself supported by only one of the saiyans arms as he fired a ki' blast angrilly at the tyrant. Goku's yellow ki blast met Frieza's blue one.

The saiyan alomst dropped her as he sighed. Bulma quickly wrapped her arms round Goku's neck and hung on for dear life. She WOULD have yelled at him, but being suspended 100 foot above molten lava, she was scared enough. And wasn't namek due to exlode any-

She screamed in Goku's ear as he started flying at a tremendous speed, but he ignored her. She opened her eyes and watched the look of concentration in his turquoise eyes, and his golden hair was pushed back by the wind.

-----