Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ We Forgot About Bulma!!! ❯ Dazling stars of the heavens ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6:
Dazling stars of the heavens:

_________________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Goku woke slowly, he was dazed, and could barely remeber what had happened after the eating frenzy. He looked to his side, after blinking a few seconds he realised Bulma was asleep next to him- getting slightly concerned he checked to see if his pants were still on. He laughed at himself for being so naive: Bulma was his friend, just a friend, he wasn't even attracted to her, he didn't feel happy around her, when he smelt that sweet aroma that made him feel so warm. Goku gasped, putting two and two together... so that was- Bulma?! But why would he purr? It was probaly just some perfume, yeah, that made saiyans act wierd... that was it... it had to be! Goku loved ChiChi!

Bulma stirred slowly, kicking Goku in the shin as she stretched. Goku just watched himself as he drew closer to her and wrapped his arms around her. He wasn't meant to do that! He had to think of an excuse fast...

"Morning Bulma!!!" he chirped "Isn't it cold here?!"

Bulma gave him a wierd look.

"Goku, I think we really should take you to see a doctor, I think you're ill. Maybe we could get a treatme-"

Goku cut Bulma off hugging her tightly. "I'm not ill, Bulma..."

Bulma stared in shock at the Saiyan.

"Goku, you need some help... when was the last time you had some fun?"

Goku laughed "Kinda, when I was fighting Frieza... but that caused pain. The last time I had true fun was..."

"Was when Goku?"

Goku kicked himself for the answer. He must have been really ill...

"...when I was with you"

He embraced Bulma tightly, wrapping his strong arms around her and closing his eyes. It was lonely... sure he had the friends, a happy family, and a good life, but he felt that no-one understood him, especialy since his best friend, Krillin died...

Bulma's eyes were wide in shock, she began to hug him back. Tears were comming to Goku's eyes in rememberance of the pain that had rang out in his friend's last cry, his only comfort now was the one who was stroking his hair gently.

"I believe Yarnetok would like to study human behaviour"

Goku and Bulma turned their heads to face the Yardrat, Goku still holding the female tightly.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Yardroxia, the 32nd. I am from a long run family off tailors, I have come to arrange clothing for you."

Bulma pulled herself out of Goku's grip. Blushing, she introced herself, but was cut of quickly by the Yardrat.

"I am sorry, Miss. We must be hasty, your structures have already been scanned, and all you need to do is choose style, color, and cut of your clothing.

Goku sat up on the bed, wiping his sore eyes. He hadn't cried for ages! Especialy infront of a complete stranger! He kicked himself again, he should learn some control.

"Saiyan. Your clothes shall be given armour material, if that is what you wish?"

Goku nodded

"Perfect. Then follow me"

Bulma climbed off the bed but her leg gave in immediately, she was caught by Goku who pulled her so close it was worrying. He wrapped his arms around her, and looked into her eyes, both pairs were filled with confusion, but both of them were pleading for something, something deep. Was it care? attention? Or maybe love?

-----

"VEGETA!!!" ChiChi yelled as she walked in the door, about 3 hours after she had left.

"What is it Onna?" Vegeta responded, he was slightly scared of this female.

"Vegeta, atleast call me by my name!"

'Doesn't her name mean...'

"I've brought you 12 sets of clothes, and some fighting gis, which I am HOPING you will not ruin! Now, what do you say?"

"I won't ruin them ChiChu"

"ChiChi!"

"uh yes... brea-"

"CHICHI!"

"ChiChi..."

Vegeta was panicked again. This female scared him. She had control over a super saiyan, a very powerful voice and was strong enough to handle the half-breed, not to mention a fast enough cook to keep up with a saiyan appetite. She was very saiyan in many ways- he somehow admired that fact.

Vegeta kicked himself mentaly. HE was the Prince of the saiyans. HE was the one to be admired! HE shouldn't admire any female!

"Now Vegeta, did you take a shower?"

The prince scowled, and nodded.

"OK- now I expect you to throw those rags away and get changed, seeing as it's already 8pm, I would change into the PJs"

Vegeta scowled at her.

"I'm a saiyan, I don't wear PJs!"

"WELL MR THEN YOU'RE NOT SLEEPING IN A BED TONIGHT!"

Vegeta thought again. PJs... nice comfy bed... PJs... nice comfy bed sounded good.

"Very well, I shall wear those... things..."

"I hope you like them, this set has a cute little monkey's tail on the back, just like what Goku had when he was a kid!"

"Ma'am... that WAS a tail"

"..."

"Never mind"

Vegeta took the PJs and headed towards the guest room Gohan had showed him... he stopped in his tracks. Did he call that Onna Ma'am?

-----

"That one!" Bulma cried happily, a perfect light blue color was her choice. "It's beautiful! It would go so well with the violet!"

Goku nodded in aproval.

Yardroxia pulled out the fabric. Were all earth females like this? Did they ALL want EVERYTHING!?

"And... That red would just suit you to Namek and back Goku!"

Goku looked at the material. It was very well made, extreamly strong. It was far superior to that which King kai had gave him for defence.

"And, Goku do you like this yellow?"

Goku thoght about it. "Yes Bulma, it's great. But it would look even beter on you"

Bulma blinkled.

"Are you sure Goku? I don't think it would suit my hair color"

"Of course it would. Everything would suit you, especialy a low cut neck, a nice red dress ... with a low cut neck... just so I could li-" Goku caught himself.

"Pardon Goku? Did you say something?" Bulma said while investigating more colors.

"I said I think that should do for today!" The saiyan snapped.

Yardroxia agreed on the spot.

"Well... OK..." Bulma sighed.

The Chikyuu's watched as the Yardrat walked over to a strange machine. He fed in all the material, and began tapping on the computer screen, matching styles, colors, and placement of color to each being. Bulma watched as a model of herself appeared on the screen. She ran her eyes slowly round the room, and stopped when a pile of clothes appeared. The same process happened for Goku, until a large stack was present. Yardroxia bowed.

"Thankyou sir, miss. I must retrieve my other clients, please return to your quarters"

The Yardrat ran off, leaving Goku and Bulma to pick up their clothes.

Bulma smiled lightly at her saiyan counterpart. He turned to her, and sighed. Bulma looked down... She gulped. A red dress. It wasn't too shabby though, it was decorated with sequins, and glittered lightly as she looked at it. The neck was low cut.

Goku scooped Bulma up, along with the pile of clothes, and began to head down the corridor. He walked into the room and layed her on the bed.

"Night Bulma..." he sighed as he walked away from her, into a study room of their accomodation. Bulma saw his head low as he exited the room. She didn't see Goku curl up into a corner, and go to sleep.

'What's wrong with me... Bulma...?' was his last though before he drifted into dreamless sleep.

___________________________________________________________ _________________________________