Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ We Forgot About Bulma!!! ❯ Chow time! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5:
Chow time!

____________________________________________________________ ____________

The two beings from Chikyuu slowly made their way down the corridor, following their noses to the delicious meal that awaited them. Being on Namek had a huge effect on their appetites. They were both hungry from the lack of food- Goku had fought Frieza, and spent much of his energy therefore increasing his already enormous saiyan appetite, and the Earth female known as Bulma hadn't eaten since- she couldn't remember, but it was definately longer than her saiyan counterpart.

The sweet smells tickled their senses, as Yardrat was certainly a place of good eating. Goku walked bravely into the huge hall at the end of the corridor, hundreds of Yardrats turned and looked at the new-comers. Goku gave a friendly wave and took a seat at a table, which was already hosted by two symetrical Yardrats. As if these beings were not similar enough to start with!

Bulma sat shyly at the table, they were still recieving cautious gazes from the other beings in the room. She couldn't tell all these aliens apart. They wore the same type of clothing, were the same height, size, sape, and had almost excactly the same voices. She coughed before turning to the Yardrats infront of her.

"Hello, are you the beings that fell from the sky the other day?" The Yardrat on the left started off.

"Yeah! Nice to meet you! I'm Goku and this is Bulma" Goku introced both of them quickly and happily.

"Nice to meet you. I am Tardray, and this is my twin brother Draytar. We have the most unusual names in sector 462, I hope you shall be able to remember them"

"That should be easy" Bulma smiled "They are almost the same!"

"Unusual" Draytar stated " You and 'Goku' seem to be only different in shape and sound. Also in fur color and optical color, yet your structures appear to be the same"

"Um, yes..." Bulma agreed "He is very different to me, that is because I'm a Girl, and he's a boy"

"Please explain this 'girl' thing" the Yardrat on the right added

Goku fell off his chair
"I think it'd be best if we didn't have to explain again... can you ask Yarnetok?"

"Ah yes! The sector's medical officer. He was the one who healed you two I supose" queried the Yardrat on the left again.

"Yes, he was nice but... he pulled funny faces"

"Sounds just like him"

"Um..." Goku interupted "We're kinda' new here, and... hungry..."

"Goku..."

"Do you know how to get any food?"

"Goku!"

"Yes Bulma?"

"This appears to be a banquet hall"

"Yes indeed it is!" Tardray smiled "Please help yourselves, there is far more than enough for a saiyan such as yourself Goku"

Bulma and Goku blinked in surprise at this sudden knowledge

"I'm sorry, Tardray, but, how did you know that?"

The Yardrat smiled again "My brother and I are masters in special tecniques, we teach students in order to help them travel and gather information for certain scientific studies"

"Traveling using tecniques?" Goku questioned.

"Yes! It is very simple" the Yardrat said as he and his identical brother stood "We refer to the newest form of ki' travel as IT. I am sorry but I must atend a meeting" The two Yardrats walked off.

Goku sighed... 'IT... what could that mean?'

Bulma grabbed Goku's hand

"Hello GOKU?! I haven't eaten for days! Lets get some food already!"

Goku purred... "Yes Bulma..."

Bulma took a step back "Maybe we should take you to see a doctor... unless of course this is caused by hunger... Goku, go 'AH' please"

"rrRah---" He seemed to growl

Bulma eyed him... "You don't look ill... maybe you should get something to eat"

"Yes ma'am" he purred again

"And stop purring, it's" 'seductive' she thought "annoying" 'wha?' Bulma kicked herself mentaly... where did THAT thought cone from? She blushed.

_________________________________________________________ _______________

Meanwhile in capsule corp...

__________________________________________________________ ______________

"Honey?" Mrs Briefs said "Do you think those green people on the lawn have anywhere to stay?" She pointed at Dende who was scratching his head.

"Well I do believe they are friends of Gohan, dearest" Doctor Briefs stated. Scratch meowed in agreement "Let's ask them, and if so they may stay here"

-----

and so the Briefs gave the Nameks somewhere to stay, and we can forget about them until we need the Dragonballs!

_____________________________________________________ ___________________

Meanwhile (again!) somewhere else on earth that we know is near Satan city in Japan in the mountains in East Distict in Black forest in a house that is half a dome and the rest is made of wood that has tubs outside and some scorch marks on- OK! We already KNOW who's house this is! (AN: if you don't... I'll kill myself...) The mother of the semi saiyan child was helping her new guest unpack.

"VEGETA!" The saiyan prince popped his head out of the air car. After a little incident in the air-car he had learned not to anger the frying-pan bearing house-wife.

"yes Mrs-Son!?!!" He had also learned that not addressing her in the way she wanted would just cause him pain.

"Vegeta- Mr HIGH AND MIGHTY PRINCE- please bring your belongings to the longue at once!

Vegeta looked confused... belongings? He didn't have any of them! He looked at his hands... Damn! He didn't even have his own set of clothes! If he were on Vegesei he would have all the luxuries he wanted... and the weakling slaves would give him the DragonBalls. Yes, he would use the DragonBalls well, but what use was living forever if, you had no challenge, no fun, no love.

He kicked himself. He was the Saiyan Prince! He didn't need any of that!

"VEGETA!!"

"Comming!" he yelled ahead bitterly in a way determined not to feel the wrath of the frying pan.

Vegeta walked into the house. He looked around, it was well furnished and had delicious aromas flooding his senses. A flowery smell that he thought he would never like that somehow filled his body with a cool, refreashing feeling and made him realise he had the perfect place to relax, train. spar, hunt, and be treated like a King.

ChiChi gasped in shock.

"Vegeta! I thought you might have another set of clothes atleast!" ChiChi picked up a wallet a grabbed a bag scowling at Gohan while she walked to the door.

"Gohan! I want you to be studying while I buy Vegeta some clothes and DEODERANT!" ChiChi humphed "And Vegeta, take a shower! Before you make all the wildlife run away because of that stink!" She turned her nose up and walked out the door. Vegeta's eyes were wide in shock! No-one! NO-ONE talked to him in that manner! He was a Prince, if so why did he admire her? He scowled at himeself. Then noticed he was being watched by Gohan.

"WHAT!?! STOP DOING THAT KID! IT'S ANNOYING!"

Gohan smiled innocently causing Vegeta to run screaming up the stairs.

__________________________________________________________ ______________

Bulma sighed in content. She felt much better now that she had eaten. Being starved on a planet where the locals survived on water was a worse case scenario. She was happy that this planet was not hostile, and the food sure tasted good! She blinked, 'I hope this food is low fat' she thought to herself.

Goku moaned in delight. He'd never been anywhere close to full up before, and the food on Yardrat was so good. He squealed happily as he took another bite out of a hamburger like delicasy. He didn't feel like such a pig anymore. Bulma had eaten as much as he usually did, and the Yardrats had appetites that were very much like a Saiyan's.

He purred, he was warm and content until a hand smacked him accross the face.

"Goku! I told you to stop purring!"

"I'm sorry Bulma..." he pouted "I just felt so happy, and it feels right to purr when I'm happy"

"You're not a cat!"

"I know but..." He yawned visibly "It feels normal, when I purr, I guess it must be a saiyan thing" He stated as a warm smile spread accross his face and his eyes became half-lided.

Bulma looked at him. She never thought Goku would act so wierd. She jumped as he hugged her tightly.

"You're my bestest buddy Bulma! You know dat?"

Bulma shrieked, Goku hicupped.

"I wuv my buddies! *hic* I wanna stay wid' my buddies forwever! *hic*"

"Goku... please get off me..." Bulma growled, irritated.

Goku grabbed a passing Yardrat.

"Yo! Buddy! Does the meal cost?"

"Uh... no..." the cofused Yardrat stated.

"Thanx Buddy!" Goku shouted as he held both the Yardrat and Bulma in frienly headlocks with each arm "I love my Buddies! *hic!*"

Goku let go of the Yardrat and continued to hug Bulma like crazy

"Goku- I- can't breath...."

"Hey Bulma-Buddy," he yawned "Can we got to sleep?"

"Y-Y-Yes- go - to sleep- G-o-ku"

Goku picked the earth female up and danced happily down the hallway. He waltzed into their room and threw both of them onto the bed. Instanly snoring as soon as he hit the pillows. Bulma pulled herself out from under his arm.

"Jee, JERK! trying to kill me with happy insanity? Remind me to make sure you NEVER have a full-stomach again!"
With that Bulma flopped down onto the pillows ignoring the other being on the bed: A Giggly, sleeping Goku, and dropped of to sleep.

'Goku's been acting, strangely since he fought frieza... ' was her last thought before they both fell into an uncontious embrace.

_________________________________________________________ _______________


"Run a scan for a Saiyan named Goku!"

"No matches found sir,"

"Well try again!"

__________________________________________________________ ______________