Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Exactly Is Involved In A Saiyan Mating Ritual? ❯ Bulma Power ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N - *Goes and cowers behind the sofa* Sorry this chapter took so long! Feel free to throw things at me, as I have no real excuse for its lateness. Hopefully, though, it's worth the wait, and you can't be too mad at me, cause this chapter is a little bit longer than usual… so enjoy!

Chapter fourteen

Bulma power

"Well what is it dad? Come on and tell me, don't just stand there gawping like a fish! Show me!"

Dr Briefs hands fell loosely to his sides, the holographic slides falling from his relaxed grip, his mouth opening and closing, as he tried to come up with the right words. A hundred different questions collected in the poor man's head, as his scientific brain struggled to put them into any kind of order. It was the same! How was that possible? It shouldn't be there! It didn't make any sense!

His daughter's big blue eyes looked up at him with barely contained curiosity, and he gulped down the lump that had formed in his throat. She was so beautiful, so grown up! What had happened to the little girl that had played around his feet, turning out all the draws of his laboratory, sitting amongst the carnage, picking all his projects apart, and trying to rebuild them all those years ago?

He wasn't blind, he knew that his daughter had been grown up for several years, but still he had always pictured her as his little girl… never had he had the desire to look upon her any differently, but now… now he was forced to rethink this kindergarten perception of her. The look that she now bestowed on him might not have tipped him onto this new trajectory, if it wasn't for the ones that she gave to the debilitated prince. It was so adult, so overflowing with meaning, that he was surprised at himself for not having noticed it sooner. She truly was a woman, a beautiful, intelligent, wonderful woman… his daughter!

Whilst they had been waiting for the scan results she had continued her vigil by the Saiyans bedside, and the old man had found himself strangely jealous of the feelings she was lavishing on the young man. Something was painfully clear though… a lot more had gone on between his daughter and the Saiyan than he had, had any prior knowledge of. This attraction between them was definitely more than just the lust that he had attributed it to at first… it was definitely more than she had ever had with Yamcha. They had found some weird kind of solace in each other. He could see it so plainly now. It was the same look of confidence he got from his wife's eyes when they settled so beautifully on him, containing the same kind of light and expression that had captured his heart all those years ago.

Bulma sighed, throwing him out of his thoughts, and got down on her hands and knees, to pick up the slides that had fallen around his feet, "Lemme see," she said, sitting on her heals, and holding them up to the light.

A manicured hand reached up, thoughtfully rubbing the end of her chin, as she processed the information in front of her, "Well what d'ya know!" she exclaimed, "I was right!"

Picking herself off the floor, she walked passed her father, and back over to Vegeta, turning hopefully on the way to look at the heart monitor. Her head dropped. The readouts were unchanged, and she slumped into the chair, in obvious disappointment, "I had my suspicions," she blinked, "but I… I… that is…"

Dr Brief came up behind her, concern pouring through his chest, as he sat down on the concrete floor beside her chair, finally managing to get his mouth to catch up with his brain, "So what does this mean?" he asked.

"Honestly?" she yawned, stretching out, and tiredly ruffling hands through aquamarine hair, "I don't know… but I am as sure as hell going to find out!"

Maybe he had been too presumptuous. Bulma seemed to be as equally in the dark about all this as he was, unless of course she was hiding something from him! "How? Vegeta might possibly know something about it, but so long as he remains unconscious we can't ask him. We have to figure out a way of getting him out of the game without causing serious brain damage. Until then we are just going to have to be patient!"

Bulma looked to the floor, "I already know how to bring him back!" she sighed, "It's simple really…"

Dr. Briefs blinked incredulously, "Really?"

"Hai," she nodded, "all I have to do is go back in and find him."

"Nani!" shouted the old man, "No… no way I absolutely forbid it! Do you know how much danger you were in the last time? You aren't as strong as Vegeta! Not to mention the fact that you still haven't fully recovered yet! It's far, far too dangerous!"

"Look you said it yourself. There are only two ways of ending the Link. One of which, relies on the player willingly wanting to end it, right?"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you have to go in there and get him!"

Bulma smiled despondently, "What else do you suggest?"

The truth in her words hit him like a ton of bricks, she was right, it was probably the only way, but still he couldn't call himself any kind of responsible parent if he let her go back in there. He looked thoughtfully to the floor, "I'll go." He said solemnly, closing his eyes, and fixing the decision into his mind.

"It's a very noble thought Dad," She said rubbing a tired eye, "but… don't you see that it has to be me that goes back? Even if you could figure out how to use the link, and believe me its not simple, you wouldn't even be able to begin to know where to find him?"

"It shouldn't be too difficult to track him down… not if you give me directions."

Bulma pondered this for a second, but this was something she had to do. She was near as damn it his mate, it was her right to go, "I'm not a hundred percent sure where he is… but what if you do find him? What then? The chances of him listening to you are slim to none… you know what a stuck up pain in the ass he is… he would probably just stay there to spite you! There's no way around it… I have to go! Besides… I wouldn't want it any other way. Even if you going was the most sensible thing in the universe… I would still go!"

Dr. Brief sighed. There it was again, that determined look that froze him to the spot, and made him realize that opposition was pointless. He could see it in her eyes… he was never going to win this one, "Ok…" The grudging, resignation was very evident in his voice, "I will let you go… but if you insist on going, then do something for me!" he replied firmly.

"Anything you say Dad… what is it?"

"Take a rest first." He cracked a faint smile. "Vegeta is stable enough for the moment… a couple of hours will not make much of a difference, but you could certainly use the rest. Two hours that's all I ask…"

Bulma smiled, and nodded.

"Now what do you say to going to get some pancakes, before anymore game playing?" he smiled.

As if to emphasize a point, the smell of breakfast floated down into the laboratory, making Bulma's tummy rumble, "Well, it looks like my stomach agrees with you daddy!" she smiled, "Just remember… two hours, but not a minute longer, you got it?"

"Not a minute longer." He affirmed reaching out to touch her hand. His thumb lingered sadly over her supple skin, his whole demeanour one of concern. Lifting his head to flash a final grudging smile, he turned and following the scent of pancakes, left her alone.

Bulma watched him safely out of the room, and turned back to look at Vegeta. "Stay strong." She whispered, bending over his body and laying a gentle kiss on his check.

The continual beep on the heart monitor, quickened slightly under her touch, and as she lifted her head to glance in curiosity at the small rhythmical readings on the jet-black screen, they jutted to a single spike of reaction. "I'll take that as a 'humph' then?" She smiled, and ran a hand gently through his hair, before turning on her heals to follow the faint padding of her father's footsteps down the hall.

****************

A sky of endless green stretched out along the rocky horizon, as the power of the two suns, burnt their rays onto the small, almost unpopulated, ground of the planet Namek.

If looked at, and appreciated properly, the scene would probably be described as dramatically beautiful, but as he was flying at full speed, the G-forces pushing against his skin, Vegeta didn't pay it the slightest bit of attention. He had other things to concentrate on… namely Krillin, or more especially, that something that Krillin was holding… a dragonball… his dragonball… the last one to add to the six others already in his possession.

This was it! All those years of sucking up to Frieza, all those countless days of humiliating pain, and all those times he had conformed to the ice-jin's sickening whims, it was all going to end. Soon he would have the full power of the dragonballs and with them… his wish for immortality. How utterly perfect! Now was going to be his time to shine, to get all his ambitions for universal supremacy to fall neatly into place. All he had to do was bully the small fighter into handing it over, and if he refused, he would have the added satisfaction of settling an old score from his brief visit to Earth.

A familiar power sparked into life at the back of his head, catapulting him out of thoughts of grandeur, and warning his senses that he was now being followed. It took a second of focusing on the power properly before he allowed himself to feel too easy, but he relaxed slightly at the thought of what was about to happen. The power was Zarbon's... it had to be... no other being on the planet had such a significant ki, except for Frieza of course.

Oh how much fun this was going to be! The poor fool was probably still not recovered from their last battle, (the chances of him having had time to recuperate were slim) and of course whilst Zarbon had been following orders like a lost puppy, he had experienced the luxury of a full cycle inside the rejuvenation tank, making him as good as new. He had never felt this good! The power flowing through his veins was more than he had ever dared to dream about, as all thoughts of his humiliating defeat at the green goons hands, were lost under its influence. He truly was the legendary now… he had to be! Nothing could possibly be greater than the power flowing in such raw beauty through him!

The wind blew with full force against his chiselled features, as he turned to try and get a glimpse of the large power trailing him. A twinkle of light in the far distance confirmed his pursuer, "So… Zarbon wants in does he? Well, let him join in the chase, I have an old score to settle with him as well." He chuckled.

The thought of being able to show the fool what true power really was would be so exhilarating. Even in his transformed state, there was no way that Zarbon would ever be able to touch him now! His victory over Dadoria had been sweet, but this… well this would be even better.

He licked his lips in excited anticipation, as he felt the humans power decrease. "Looks like the midget has finally landed! Time to go have some fun!"

Twisting his upper body he changed courses to match Krillin's and landed effortlessly in front of him. He could practically sense the fear that the small warrior held for him, and he gloried in it.

For just the briefest of seconds he had the nagging thought that maybe if the earthling was there, then Kakarrot might be as well… but no! The fool was too hyped up with human sentimentalities to let the less able warrior go searching for dragonballs on his own. If Kakarrot were there then he would have gone after the dragonballs himself.

"Well would you take a look at what I've found here?" he smirked, "To be perfectly honest I didn't think the two of you would make it all the way to Namek! And it looks like you've got exactly what I'm looking for!" This was so much fun! The look of fear in their eyes was just perfect, maybe he would drag this out a little longer… but then again, maybe not, "Hand over the dragonball chrome-dome! Come on, don't do anything stupid, just hand it over!"

Hang on a minute… where was Kakarrot's kid? He could have sworn that he had sensed the boy on the planet with Krillin, and definitely not some weak female… he wasn't about to complain though, she was certainly much better to look at than the half-breed, even if she was cowering from him behind the pathetic human in abject terror. "I see you want to play the tough guy… well have it your way, but lets get serious… you don't stand a chance."

Energy clicked into place behind him, and dragging his attention away from the myriad of differing shades of blue the female bombarded him with, he looked up to the sky, "Oh we have company!"

As if on cue Zarbon appeared in the sky, and performing a neat little somersault, joined them, floating gracefully, just above the cave entrance. Under Zarbon's presence the two humans stood behind him whispering to each other, and Vegeta couldn't help but be amused, and taken aback at the same time. It seemed that the female took this monster to be some kind of knight in shining armor, here to save her from his wickedness.

How totally absurd! He had done a lot of evil in his life, but nothing on the scale that Zarbon had. For him this was just another battle for the sake of sheer brutality, but for Vegeta this was all about attaining another step towards freedom, he was the one in the right for a change… Damn it! Standing up to these monsters was the right thing to do! He was probably about to save her pathetic life!

"You really didn't think you could get away from me did you Vegeta?" Sneered Zarbon, flicking his eyes intermittently between him, and the earthlings, "And I see that your little bald headed friend back there has just what I am looking for! Have you joined forces with them?"

"Elder!"

A voice made Vegeta's eyes turn away from the warrior, to wander back over to the blue haired girl, behind him. She was waving, her crystal clear eyes shining with brilliance in the soft light. "Yoo-hoo! Guess what? Green is my absolute favourite color!"

Her physical attributes might well be very pleasing to his keen eyes, but her mind was obviously as empty as Kakarrot's. He snorted, "Silly girl!" before turning his attention back to Zarbon.

"Elder!"

"I don't care about those two Vegeta, all I want to know is what you did with the rest of the dragonballs? You can either tell me, or you can tell Frieza."

"I lost them."

Zarbon laughed, "Very funny."

"So transform yourself again, and take them from me?" Vegeta taunted, "You know perfectly well that you can't defeat me without turning into that hideous monster!"

"Elder… Elder!"

"Alright! Now you've done it! You've gone too far this time Vegeta! For someone who looks like you, you have no right calling me hideous!"

"Elder… Elder!"

The colors of the little scene swam together, mixing, and becoming confused in each other. They blurred in front of the Elders eyes, flinging him out of the Saiyans visions with a violence only just bearable. He squinted in the darkness of the cave system. It was completely different from the glaring light of Namek, and he had to blink several times before his eyes properly adjusted. He struggled to concentrate on the meaning of the scenes he had watched.

"Elder, Elder!" The small, high pitched voice, echoed against the bare rock, "Elder we have a problem!"

The Ko-oni-jin's head snapped back, as he extricated himself fully from watching the Saiyan's mind, the last remnants of power leaving him gasping for breath, "What is it, worker?" he shouted, furious at being disturbed, especially seeing as he was so close to finding the right memories! There was something about the female that he just hadn't been able to ignore… he had felt it, even in the seemingly small amount of notice the Saiyan no Ouji had paid to her! She hadn't got any significant power, but the miniscule amount that she did…well in essence it could have been the right sort!

When Vegeta had come to him that morning, he had felt the power that they had introduced into him had fused with his own, and his first thoughts had been that it must have occurred during a momentous battle of some sort, but now he wasn't so sure!

Taking a second, by way of a silencing hand to the young worker, he stopped any further interruptions to think completely undisturbed on the subject. Could it be possible that Vegeta had won the battle against Frieza, and decided to take a mate?

Of course it was only a theory. Royal energy sharing was usually reserved until after the successful completion of a mating ritual, and was a thoroughly private affair. It was a custom that Saiyan royalty took great pains to hide from public knowledge, and was only ever fully explained to the happy couple, when the ritual was over. It was only by his connections with the guardian of Vegeta-sei himself, that the Ko-oni-jin Elder knew even that much, but it was definitely a possibility. If it was true, and her power was damming theirs, then the answer to getting their plans back on track were clear… they had to find the girl.

He lifted his hand to let the worker continue. "I'm sorry for interrupting great Elder, but there is a strong presence outside, so I came for your assistance. I think Vegeta was followed here!"

The Elder didn't so much as turn his head "Its probably the girl Vegeta was asking after when he got here, go and bring her to me, I have sensed her power, she is no threat to you!" he waved a dismissive hand, ready to concentrate back on the Saiyans memories.

"No, great Elder…" the young worker was now at his feet, and talking into the floor, his whole body bowed over in respect, "The energy signature is male, it isn't Saiyan either, we would have picked it up much sooner if it was! I think its… its…"

"Well spit it out worker, I am extremely busy right now! Surely if its not Saiyan, you can take care of it yourself!"

"Forgive me great Elder, I know your time and attention is very much in demand, but I do not think I can… the power is familiar to me. I am almost certain it is… Kandai!"

The Elders whole body jerked at the revelation, "Kuso! Why would he be here?" His head snapped round, and seeing the look of shock from his disciple, he collected his thoughts, "What I mean to say is that I cannot possibly leave the Saiyan right now. I am far too close to figuring out how his power has adapted… you will have to stall him! He cannot know what is going on here!"

"But…"

"You have your orders worker!"

"As you wish great Elder. What if he asks to see you?"

"Improvise! I cannot see him, not yet!"

"It shall be done!" Without a back glance the young worker hurriedly left the cavern, his tiny feet scratching against the stone, as he went.

Once the worker was out of sight the Elder turned to face his Emissary, "We have to work quickly… double your power, and focus back on the girl he met on Namek! She is important, we have to learn more about her before Kandai gets here!"

The Emissary turned his head, "How much further shall we go?"

"Go directly to after Vegeta leaves Planet Namek… we'll wing it from there!"

A silent consensus was reached, in the form of a solitary nod, and the Emissary placed his hand back on the Saiyans chest. The Elder stood at Vegeta's head, placing bony, green fingertips under his chin, and slowly let his vision faze out of focus. He could feel the energy of the other Ko-oni-jin pouring through the Saiyan's body, influencing his thoughts, and creating the perfect image of his past.

The Emissary skipped through days of memories, at a lightening pace, and it soon became clear that he was right. Frieza had been defeated, but he was wrong when he had suspected that Vegeta had been the one to do it.

Vegeta had died… he had actually died, and shown remorse for what he had done, and the Elder felt a little sorry for him… guilty for his own actions against him. All his life the Saiyan no Ouji had been a victim of circumstance. It seemed that his whole existence was one big roller coaster ride after the other. No sooner did he get a glimpse of the heights he was born to, than he plummeted back down again, to pain and disgrace.

Shaking off the feelings of regret, he focused on the scene that the Emissary had very rightly fixed on. Vegeta was now on a planet called Earth, and it seemed that although he protested to everyone around him that it was nothing compared to Vegeta-sei, he did in actual fact, feel strangely at home there.

The Elder wasn't surprised that he had accepted the invitation of this girl, Bulma. The energy she possessed was so similar to the Saiyan's, only not as monumental. He hadn't been mistaken, and he wasn't the only one to have noticed either.

Vegeta had been on Earth for less than a week. It was the most exotic planet he had ever had the fortune to witness, he had barely even noticed it on his previous visit, but now he stood on top of the slopped buildings, staring out at the beautiful reds, of the evening sky, with something frighteningly close to contentment. Frieza was dead! He was free… free! It was something he had wanted for so long! He wanted to shout from the rooftops, and laugh until his lungs hurt, but something about his situation, felt strangely disconcerting.

What was he supposed to do now? What did one do when they could choose for themselves? He had absolutely no idea. He had been taken away from his father, his home planet at such a young age, that he couldn't remember any of his life before that time, or so he had thought, but the very night after his arrival on earth the dreams had started. They were not much… vague impressions… visions that hinted at a past forgotten under years of solitude, but they were there none the less. Taunting him, laughing at his inability to process them properly.

He lifted off the roof, and skulked into the shadows of a fir-lined path, to think things through in silent anonymity, but things weren't destined to work out as he had hoped. He hadn't been meandering through the trees long before his sharp hearing picked up the rustle of grass being disturbed on the lawn behind. He turned in the darkness, and watched with unwavering interest as the woman he had first set eyes on, on Namek walked barefoot across the grass, stooping over, and calling for the infernal creature that he had seen hanging over the shoulders of the old man, whom he guessed was her father, although they had never been properly introduced.

The thin silk nightdress rode up as she bent down and picked up the small black animal, petting it gently on the head. It was probably just gratitude for accepting him, when in most of the other human's eyes, he deserved to be kicked to the curb and forgotten about, but he couldn't help but be strangely drawn to her. He had been there a week, and in that time his fancy had taken a shine to her.

He still had to thank her properly for letting him stay there, and he grinned at the prospect. The words would never escape his lips, but then he had never needed them. Thanking beautiful women for their hospitality was one of his favourite hobbies, and this time he wouldn't have the worry of Frieza finding out, and punishing him with jealous cruelty.

Leaving the shadows, and the ghosts of his past well behind, he moved so quickly that she didn't even see him until it was too late. Two gloved hands fell onto her shoulders, making escape impossible, as his head rested millimetres away from her ear. "You have yet to be rewarded female!" he breathed into the soft skin of her neck.

She tensed under his touch as he ran a hand teasingly down between her breasts, and he couldn't help but be pleased when she arched her back slightly and shivered under his touch. She caught herself quickly though, and spat, "Rewarded?" angrily at him.

"Hai," he nodded, running a hand down the silk of her nightdress, and dragging his fingers around the tops of her thighs, "Your hospitality has been noted, and I am here to reward you. We Saiyan's have very big sexual appetites Onna, and it is practically customary to celebrate a victory in this way." He chuckled letting his hand run up higher, this time underneath the flimsy fabric.

A squeak left her mouth as he pulled her hips onto his, the feel of her perfect little bottom becoming painfully arousing as it was pressed firmly against his growing crotch. It didn't, however, seem to have the desired affect on her, and she resisted his touches with a vehemence that took him unawares, managing to wriggle free of his grip in his confusion.

She turned to face him, her hair whipping angrily against her face, a few fine strands catching against her lips, "Bakayarou!" she shouted, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Seducing you." He smirked, flashing onyx eyes mischievously, and stalking intently towards her, "You will make an adequate victory lay!"

She backed nervously away, her mind obviously trying to process what he had said. Eventually his meaning hit her full force, and her cheeks flushed red with a mixture of embarrassment and anger, "Who in the hell do you think you are mister?" she screamed, stopping her backward motion, balling her fists onto her hips, and defiantly pushing her chest out.

"I am the prince of all Saiyans. A conqueror of planets… the most powerful warrior in the entire universe, and I plan on making you next on my list of conquests." He chuckled, liking the challenge invoked by her actions, of course she was just playing with him. No one would dare to refuse the Saiyan no Ouji.

"Well sorry almighty prince, but this is one battle you are NOT going to win! Keep your hentai little hands away from me! I am not a possession, and I am most definitely not a killers trophy!"

There was a glint in her eye, which flashed dangerously in his direction. She wasn't scared or playing with him, just seriously pissed at being treated in that way, and was actually standing up to him. It was so arousing, that he forgot himself and closed the gap between them, pushing his body up against hers, kissing her roughly on the lips.

He pulled back and the look she sent him could have sent even the most ruthless warrior running away in fright. Vegeta, however, stood firm, and even though he saw it coming a mile off, he let her hand slap him angrily across the cheek.

He chuckled as the ineffectuality of the blow, made her even madder. This woman truly was something else. She surprised even him with some of the curses that fell fluidly from her lips, as her small ki, rose along with her anger.

Not minding the fist that pummelled relentlessly against his chest, he swept her legs away, and in a blur of movement caught her before she hit the floor, gently lowering them both to the sun-dried grass. She writhed underneath him, but he held her firm with his thighs. It didn't make any sense? Why was she still resisting him, when his sensitive nose could smell that she was actually enjoying the attention?

She was so worked up now that her minuscule power had actually started to glow a faint blue around her body. It brushed in warm waves against his bare chest, and he growled in pleasure, it felt so good. So good that he didn't notice the compatibility until his power started to react with it.

He jumped at the contact, and stared at her in disbelief. That was too close for comfort! Their energy had almost touched! The woman was still spitting wildly underneath him, her energy still dangerously close to his.

"Get the fuck off me Vegeta! Do you hear me?" she shouted, and this time he couldn't be happier to comply. She was dangerous. He couldn't risk being so close to her! However horny he was at that minute… however much the idea of coupling with her to celebrate Frieza's death was appealing, he had to leave her alone.

Cursing under his breath he lifted clear off the ground. "I don't know why I even bothered," he sneered, "Your not worth the trouble."

In a burst of blue energy, he flew straight up into the multi-colored sky, trying to get high enough to lose the heat that was running through his body in such painful need of release, and cleared his mind, determined never to let his lust get him into such a near scrape again.

*************

A/N - Well I hope you liked it! I felt a little like I cheated using scenes within the series, but I couldn't see anyway around it. I felt Vegeta's first meeting with Bulma was vital to the plot. Hopefully Vegeta's thoughts added a little something extra to it though... so please review and tell me what you think!

*Huggles and best wishes*

~Ember~