Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What in the world did I do to deserve this?! ❯ Gohan has to go SCHOOL!? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What in the world did I do to deserve this ??!!



by SVZ



SVZ's note: Hey SVZ's here!!! DTN is writing a SM/DBZ crossover called How did This Happen ? and I helped ^^ So I decieded to write one too!!! Well...actually I planned this last year but I was just too lazy to type this up. *sweatdrops* Since I helped DTN write her fic and she helped me with mine, please don't flame either of us or we'll get MAD. Oh yeah, the characters are kinda way OOC in this.Sharpener isn't as arrogant as he is in the series, Mirai (Future) Trunks's time machine got busted and he's stuck in this time ( he's also less polite than he is in the series), Gohan is constantly hyper...and Vegeta is ...less grumpy than usual.
This takes place right after Gohan kicks Cell's ass and they save the world and such. Oh yeah, Goku is alive 'cuz this is a AU fic and cuz I said so.
Reader: That's a really lame excuse you know.
SVZ: SHUT UP!! WHO ASKED YOU???
Reader: No one.
Any way...continue on with the fic and H3LL if you're reading this, don't even BOTHER to flame me. I'm just gonna delete it cuz its a waste of my time.


Disclaimer:

I don't own DragonballZ but I will soon when I take over Funimation and-oh crap, did I just say that out loud?





Chapter One




Gohan Son was the boy who defeated Cell. The most powerful being in the universe, a name most people fear...yet here is someone that strikes fear into his own heart. His mother.

( dun dun DUN)
Personally, Gohan would rather face 5 Cells than get on his mother's bad side.If someone asked him before the Cell games what would he rather perfer, fight with Cell or get into an argument with his mom, he would perfer the second choice.Now after he acually fought with Cell,and now that he presently being yelled by his mom, he would have taken the 1st choice after all.

" GOHAN, YOU ARE GOING TO ORANGE STAR MIDDLE SCHOOL AND THAT'S THAT!!!" yelled Chi-Chi.
Gohan winced at the volume, " But mom, I don't WANT to go to public school-"
"YOUNG MAN, YOU ARE DO AS YOU ARE TOLD AND THAT'S THAT!"
Gohan backed away from his steaming (literally) mom and sighed. No way he was going to get hit on the head with his mother's Frying Pan of DOOM. He did the only thing he could think of. He Instant Transmissioned[2] ( Oh yeah, by the way, all the Z-warriors can do that technique) himself to his best friend, Trunks's house. He landed in front of Trunks who dropped his sword (DTN: It's HOLY sword!) er- HOLY sword in suprise.
"Gohan, don't DO that!!" scolded Trunks while leaning over to get his sw-ahem-Holy sword off the ground.
"Geez, sorry,"apologised Gohan a bit sarcastically." You're starting to sound like my mom, yelling at me for EVERYTHING and ANYTHING."He then waited a few seconds to let that sink in...5...4...3...2...1...
"Hey! I resent that!"
Gohan snickered.Then his expression changed when he remembered what he was going to tell Trunks.
" Trunks? Guess what?"he said dramatically.
Trunks raised an eyebrow," What?"
"Its something terrible!"
"And?"
" Horrible!!"
"Get to the point..."
"It's ....UNNATURAL."
"GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!!"
"Okay" said Gohan cheerfully and then allowed his expression to do a 180." I have to go to ...PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!!"
Gohan paused dramatically, waiting for a response.
Trunks raised another eyebrow (SVZ's note: OK, I just like Trunks doing that 'cuz it makes people look and feel like an idiot and trust me, it works.It's how my Math teacher looks like me...)," That's the terrible news,huh?"he said while polishing his sword.
"Uh huh.Isn't it terrible?"
"Yeah,"said Trunks sarcastically." It's REALLY terrible."
"What in the world did I do to deserve this?"moaned Gohan, obvilious to Trunks's sarcasm.
"Maybe it's because you keep sneaking off on Icarus's when you're suppose to be learning about US history,"said Trunks dryly.
"Nah, couldn't be,"said Gohan cheerfully." " I've only got caught twice.Besides, who CAN memorize the preamble of the Consitution of the United States of America[1] ?"
" 'We, the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect union, established Justice insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and Secure the Blessings of Liberity to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Consitution for the United States of America',"recited Trunks automatically without missing a beat.
STARE.
Trunks rolled his eyes, "What? I'm suppose to be smart.Besides,look at my mom. I got it from HER side of the family."
Just then, Mrs.Brief came in . "Why hello Trunk, Gohan.Since you're here, I' going to make some tea."
SWEATDROP.
"Your mom's side of the family, huh?"remarked Gohan.
"I stand corrected, got it from my mom who got it from her dad who-you get the idea."
"Man, what is it with her and food?"
Trunks didn't answer because at that moment, Veggie-I mean Vegeta walked in looking really pissed off.
" ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID???!!!"roared the King of all saiyans.
"No..."said Trunks, utterly confused.
" Then why did you say you got your intelligence from your mother's side of the family??!!"
Now that's what they mean when they say "Being stuck between a raock and a hard place". If Trunks agreeded with his dad-his mom would be REALLY mad. If he didn't-uh...doom would be the right word...
" Um....slipped my mind?"said Trunks weakly. 'I better have good life insurance ready...'
"Well that's more like it,"grumbled Vegeta as he stalked out of the room.
Trunks sighed with relief. "Say, Gohan? What were we talking about before my dad walked in and scared the living daylights out of me?"
Gohan scratched his head, " Actually, I have no idea."
Trunks fell down Anime style. "Hey Gohan, are you SURE you're smart?"
"YUP!!"
'He's not sure...'thought Trunks shaking his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
( Sametime, across the Tokyo onn Sendai Hill/Temple)

All the inner sailorsenshi were gatherred here , trying to do their homework in Raye's room.However, Serena's definition of "doing homework" is pigging out on cookies and reading mangas.
"You know,"said Lita dryly. " If Serena had an IQ point for every cookie she eats, she'll be the smartest kid in Tokyo."
Everyone laughed and Serena said "Hey ! " only it sounded like "Hyum!" to everyone else.
"That's a scary thought,"said Mina.
Serea finally swallowed. " Stop picking on me !!"
Amy decided to change the subject. " Did any of you watch the Cell games on TV the day before yesterday?"
"Uh huh,"said everyone inculdng Raye which suprised everyone. Everyone know Raye didn't really like watching TV much. To her, it was a waste of time.
"Hey Raye,"said Rini. " I thought you hated the TV."
Rayae brushed a lock of raven hair from her face, " Well Rini, you're right. But you can't blame me for wanting to know if the world'd gonna end or not. If the world isn't coming to an end, that mean I still have to do my English essay and I wanted to make sure."
At that, everyone laughed.
"You know, those guys on the cliff were sooooooooo cute!!!"squealed Mina going to love-sick mode.
Everyone sweatdropped.
" Calm down Mina,"said Lita. "But ithey WERE cute.One of them even remind me of my old boyfriend....anyway did any of you believed HERCULE defeated Cell?"
" He's a wuss,"said Serena. " I mean, he got his ARM stuck in a bus."
Everyone nodded.
" What I'm interested to know is how everyone who's suppose to be dead is now alive,"said Amy thoughtfully over an extra credit (like she really needs it) essay.
"Maybe they weren't dead,"said Rini.
"I don't know Rini,"said Raye. "That guy with the purple hair sure looked dead to me.Besides I don't believe all the tricks crap Hercule was talking about."
Everyone agreeded and resume studying or ...not studying.




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Today was the day of Gohan's torment, Trunks's temporaily freedom, and Chi-Chi's happiness.Yup, you guess it.It was Gohan's first day of middle school.( 6th grade to be exact)
First he Instant Transmissioned himself to the front of the school and miraclously, no one noticed.
"Hey kid, watch out!"
The warning came too late and a soccerball came flying towards Gohan's face.
Gohan kicked the ball all way to Capsule Corp., scaring the hell out of Vegeta who was getting the newspaper for his "mate".
Vegeta sweatdropped.
"Woman, is it natural for a soccerball to rain on your head while getting the newspaper?"
"WHAT?"
"Nevermind."
(back to the school)
Gohan ignored all the weird and awed looks from the guys and went through the front door.
Instantly, whispers began when the door slammed shut.
"That guy is better than Tai!"
"He's better than Ken!!"
"He's better than Davis!!! Wait, everyone's better than Davis!!!"
"Oh yeah!!!"
(SVZ's note: If you're a digimon fan, you'll get this joke)
Inside wasn't much better, it was mostly patrolled by preps.
"Ooh...he's cuter than TK!!!"
"He's cuter than Matt!!!"
"He's cuter than Davis!! Wait-that's not saying much is it?"
Gohan rolled his eyes at these comment and bumped into someone.
It turned out to be a blonde guy who looked like you're typical jock.
"Hey, you're that new kid everyone's talking about, right?"asked the guy.
"Uh...yeah.Sorry for bumping into you,"aplogised Gohan, helping the guy up. " Um...why do you ask?"
"YOU OWE ME A NEW SOCCERBALL!!! THAT WAS BRAND NEW!!!"
Gohan along with everyone else who witnessed that sweatdropped.
(SVZ's note: ok, all the Z-warriors have this special telepathic bond with each other to let them know if they are in trouble.Just think of it as a mental IM)
~:Hey Trunks? Can you send me the ball I kicked to your house?:~
~:You mean the one that made my dad pass out?:~
~:NANI?! I made the king of all saiyans PASSED OUT?:~
~:I'm exagerating.Ok, I 'm sending it to you:~
CRASH!!!
Sharpener's soccerball came crashing through the ceiling.
~:Did you get it Gohan?:~
~: Nice going Trunks, it went through the ceiling:~
~: I was always bad at sports.:~
"Guess I don't owe you a new soccerball anymore,"said Gohan casually.
"Um...yeah...the name is Sharpener..."

To be continued....


SVZ's note: Boy, I had fun writing this!!! ^^Oh yeah, here's my little notes:
[1] I learned the preamble when I was in 4th grade.It was for a play .I didn't NEED to learn it but I learned all the parts so I could fill in if someone was missing.
[2]I'm writing Goku taught everyone that technique cuz its VERY useful

And no, The Digimonn ppl are NOT in this fic .I just add the comparison in. I think that's it. Please review!!