Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What in the world did I do to deserve this?! ❯ A miko named Rei ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What in the World did I do to deserve this ?!


by SVZ





SVZ's note:
Hey, small writer's block. Sigh.School is starting on Thursday and I don't wanna go!!! Kami...and I have to CHINESE SCHOOL. Geez...I'm not even CLOSE to being finish with the homework...Enough of my ranting and let's get on with my fic but I probably can't update for a while.


Disclaimer:

Okay,I own nothing. life is cruel. Don't sue unless you want the piece of Bubblicous I 'm chewing right now. Got it?



Chapter Two


3 days later...


Trunks Brief stared idly at the clock over the top of his caculus book.He was lying on his bed and regardless of the abnormal 85 degree weather, he was wearing his trademark CC jean jacket.The clock read 3.20.
'Gee, Gohan is usually here by now. Oh well, 3, 2, 1-'
POOF.
Gohan appeared looking out of breath (highly unusual for a supersaiyan)and his clothing a bit messed up.
"Hey Gohan, what's up?"asked Trunks cheerfully.
" Stalking fanclub...ambushed...had to get away..."Gohan was gasping after every 3 words.
"Harsh,"remarked Trunks in an unsympathetic way.
Gohan shot a killer glare at him."I thought YOU would understand since you have a nation-wie fanclub yourself." Gohan was obviously reffering to all the preppy girls who thought Trunks was "hot".
Trunks resisted the urge to smack Gohan knowing that would turn out to be World WarIII.
" Okay, whatever, Gohan.I'm going to get you some orange juice."
" Actually, do you have any hot chocolate?"
"Who drinks hot choclate in 85 degree weather?"asked Trunks, taken back.
"Me. Who wears a jacket on an 85 degree weather day?"
Trunks ignored the last comment and teleport (Instant Transmissioned) himself into the kitchen (scaring Bulma along the way). By coincedence, he founded what appeared to be a pot of hot chocolate on the stove. Taking the entire pot, he teleport himself back to his room giving the beverage to Gohan.
"Hey Gohan, I 'm going to get a glass of orange juice, okay?"
He was rewarded with silence.Trunks shrugged and went to get a glass of juice and went back to his room, taking the stairs this time.
Big mistake.
Gohan was acting more hyper than usual and literally bouncing up and down.(SVZ's note: Ok,ever seen Fairly Oddparents ? Remember the "Transparent" when Wanda and Cosmo drank coffee and acted...well...hyper? picture that.Nuff said.)
"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"Gohan was literally bouncing off the ceiling.(SVZ's note: Sorry, just got A*Teen's "Upside Down" stuck in my head)
"Dad, what did you do?" asked Trunks fearfully.
Vegeta (who had been eyeing Gohan with great amusement)snorted."I had just finished making myself a pot of coffee when oona anted something and whe I came back my coffee as gone.Then I discovered Kakkrot's brat drinking MY coffee."
'Geez, dad and his coffee...'
Trunks looked at Gohan who had bright pink spots on his face."This is gonna take a while..."


20 minutes later....


Gohan had FINALLY calmed down to his normally hyper self.However, Trunks's ceiling and walls were covered with footprints.
"TRUNKS!!! GUESS WHAT!!??"exclaimed Gohan.
"Hmm?"
"I'm goin to get an A+ on my social studies assignment."
"What else is new?"asked Trunks grinning.
"Trunks! I'm SERIOUS. We're doing a report on Ancient Japan-"
"Interview Roshi.I bet he's older than Santa Claus."
"Oh, I already decieded.I'm doing the temple Krillin trained at when he was a kid,"said Gohan cheerfully.
"Do you even know the name of the temple?"
"No."
"My point made."
Gohan brighted," I know, I 'll do a report on Sendai Temple!!"
"Great."
"You're gonna help."
"That's nice."
Silence.
"WHAT!!??? GOHAN!!!"
Ahh....and there goes Trunks chasing Gohan through out Capsule Corp.
" Gohan, there is NO way I am going to Sendai temple with you."


5 minutes later....



" I can not believe I'm going to Sendai Temple with you,"grumbled Trunks in annoyance.
Gohan began babbling about all the stuff he knew about the temple."...And there's this really really really really -"
"Get to the point Gohan,"said Trunks impaitently.
"-really really really really -"
"GOHAN!!!"
"-really pretty miko at the shrine!!"
Trunks rolled his eyes. He had absoululey NO interest in girls." Why didn't you just say she was beautiful and cut out the 'reallys'?"
" 'cuz the reallys makes it sound more dramatic!!" ^_^
sweatdop.
"Does that mean you're giving up on Videl?"asked Trunks slyly.
" NO IT DOESN'T !!! AND SHE'S MINE!!! SO LAY YOUR HANDS OFF HER!!!"yelled Gohan.
"Oh c'mon. She's like, 6 years younger than me.And how would you know the miko is attractive Gohan?"
Trunks snickered as Gohan's face colored.
" I AM NOT ANSWERING THAT!!!"
By then, they had reached Sendai Hill Temple much to Gohan's relief.
Trunks smirked evilly,( he obviously inherit that from Vegeta) as he recalled the afternoon of Gohan's first day of school.


Trunks snapped back to reality and accepted the shrine owner's offer of exploring the grounds and the house. He hadn't had anything better to do.Honestly Trunks didn't know why Gohan needed to come here in the first place, he knew EVERYTHING about the shrine.
Regardless, Trunks stepped into the house.


( In Raye's room)


Yet again with studdy buddies and for once, EVERYONE was doing work. Even Serena.Miracles DO happen. At least they do when everyone's swamped with homework.
Raye however, was deep in thought.
"You guys, I 'm going to check on something...be right back,"said Raye.

Raye saw a figure in the hall that was obviously male. It couldn't have been Chad because it was Chad's day off and Chad always wore that AWFUL cologne and tere was no trace of that scent anywhere. Raye did the only thing she could think of.
" EVIL SPIRITS DISPERSE!!" She, of course, used her paper charm.( it was same thing she used on Serena when they first met.)
The figure froze and turned out to be a GORGEOUS guy with short lavander hair who
looked bewildered. Obviously, it was his first time being stopped by a piece of paper with
scribbles on it.I
"Oops..."mumbled Raye.
Trunks had to endure a lot of 'sorrys' before he could ask," Um...can you get this thing off me?"
Raye blushed and peeled the charm off causing Trunks to wince. That HURT.It was practically glued to his forehead.
' How humiliating...what would my dad say if he founded out?'
( At CC, Vegeta somehow founded out and was laughing his head off," HAHAHAHAHA!!! Trunks being stopped by a piece of paper!!! That's hysterical!! Wait- THAT'S INSULTING!!!")
" Um, sorry. I'm Raye Hino, I 'm the priestess of this shrine. Can I help you?"
"Gohan did say thee was a really beaytiful miko here...guess SHE founded me,"muttered Trunks, not noticing he said that out loud until he saw Raye turing scarlet.
" Oh, sorry!! I'm Trunks Brief."
"Brief? As in Bulma Brief?"
" Yup, she's my mom. Hey, can you help me with something?"asked Trunks.

" What is it?" asked Raye.
" How do I get out of here? I 'm kinda lost..."
Raye raised an elegant eyebrow and pointed to something at the right of Trunks. It was a door with " EXIT" in huge red letters.
Trunks sweatdropped.
" I should have known...um nice meeting you...."said Trunks, leaving.
Serena poked her head out the door, " Hey Raye, who was that?"
" Nothing. Nothing at all..."
Raye went back to her room but her mind wasn't focused on her math probelms.
Although she didn't really like guys like all her other friends, she had to admit that guy-Trunks- was CUTE .




SVZ's note: WOW that was long.....please review, my fingers are really sore from the typing.I 'm begging you, I'm on my knees....and beleive me its hard to type on my knees too.