Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What in the world did I do to deserve this?! ❯ WHERE'S MY ICE CREAM !?!? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What in the world did I do to deserve this?

by SVZ


SVZ's note: Hey, its been a while....damn schoolwork. Sigh. I have a test on Monday, Chinese School tommorrow and I'm learning French. ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! Teachers can be very UNsympathetic.Oh well, it's *counts many fingers* a LONG LONG time till summer vacation ^_^ Ah....my tinyray of hope. VERY tiny. I'm pathetic.And don't you people agree with me!! >. x_x

I think my point is made.



Chapter three


Trunks Brief was not a happy half-saiyan.He wasn't happy because his (now) EX-bestfriend Gohan had woke him up at the crack of dawn to watch Saturday cartoons. On HIS TV. Apparently, Gohan liked Trunks's big screen, hardly ever used, satellite TV.


Trunks came out of the shower, dressed in his regular clothes.Black muscle tee, Trademark CC jacket, and loose black cargo pants. Although the hot shower helped wake him up a bit, he was still half-awake so he stumbled downstairs into the kitchen, cursing Gohan silently.

Trunks blinked, now fully awake.

His parents were at the kitchen table, glaring at each other in a way that seemed like they were having a mental argument. Bulma and the almighty prince WERE in fact; through the special saiyan bond but Trunks didn't know that.Yet.

*~*: YOU make breakafast Vegeta:*~*~

~*~*: No, YOU make breakfast, woman :*~*~

Trunks cleared his throat," Mom, dad?"

No response.

~*~*: I made breakfast yesterday, :*~*~ argued Bulma.

~*~*: Yeah, and it tasted like crap. Besides, I am a superior being.I am fit for battle, not making meals like a disgraceful HUMAN like you. That's WOMAN's work :*~*~ Typical Vegeta response.

It was perhaps lucky that at that moment, Bulma's mother walked in. "Good morning everyone!I see no one had made breakfast yet. I'll do that for you. Scramble eggs and bacon?"

Bulma and Vegeta stared at their mother/mother-in-law.

~*~*: Probelm solved.:*~*~

They then began to act more or less normal, and Bulma began chatting away with her own mother.

Trunks stared."I don't want to know," he decided and began looking for a box of granola bars.

Compare to most saiyans, he had a small appetite which makes many wonder if he really WAS a saiyansince he also didn't have jet black, gravity defying hair.

Just when he was about to make his escape, the phone rang.

Trunks rolled his eyes and picked up the phone; praying it wasn't a member of his fanclub, asking him out on a date or something. He always had trouble explaning the meaning of NO to an extremley ditzy bitch who thinks he was trying to play hard to get.


"Hello?" he growled.
"Hi, this is Raye Hino from Sendai Temple. Is Trunks here?"asked the voice at the other end, uncertainly.

Trunks sighed, relieved. Gohan had told him Raye hated the idea of dating guys so there as a very slim chance of getting asked out. He relaxed his tone slightly, " Oh, hey. What's up?"

"Um, listen. I just want to aplogise about nearly killing you the other day..."
......
' Whoa that's a scary thought !'Trunks couldn't help but add, "You already aplogised, several times at least ."
Raye ( from the other side of Tokyo) winced. " Yes, but I want to buy you a sundae to clear my conscience."
Trunks blinked. " Now? Ice cream? Um...okay, where?"
( Trunks had his back facing everyone so he didn't know everyone was hanging to his every word. After all, who had ever called Trunks besides Gohan? Easy, no one.)

" The ice cream parlor on Cherry St."
"Okay, be there in 5 minutes,"said Trunks without thinking.
"5 minutes?"asked Raye bewildered. "But don't you live across the city?"
"Um, I have a fast car,"lied Trunks quickly.
Vegeta raised an eyebrow. ' Since when in hell did he get a car?'
"Okay...bye."
" Adios."
Trunks hung up and turned around causing Gohan ( who came down to the kitchen for no apparent reason) and Bulma to act as though they were busy. Vegeta just glared.
STARE.
" I'm going to the ice cream parlor,'k?"
"Why?"asked Gohan annoyingly.
Trunks restarined his urge to kill the other demi-saiyan knowing he would probably gonna be beat up by him anyway. " Um...I'm meeting Raye there," mumbled Trunks. 'Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that...'
"Who this Ray guy?"growled Vegeta.
'Good...they think she's a guy...'thought Trunks,relieved.
"Raye's a girl! Not a guy!"exclaimed Gohan.
SMACK.Trunks smacked Gohan on the head. ' Thanks A LOT Gohan...'
Trunks teleported/Instant Transmissioned himself to the ice cream parlor ( so he wouldn't have to tell his parents any more details) scaring a young couple.
"SORRY!! You did NOT see that...."said Trunks.
The couple nodded and resumed making out.
Trunks snorted in disgust and plopped down onto a chair in the corner, waiting for Raye to arrive.
Back at CC, Gohan announced he was going to get some ice cream because he was hungry, although we know the REAL reason he was going ^^'
"You just had breakfast,"said Bulma.
"Besides brat of Kakkarot, saiyans are ALWAYS hungry,"said Vegeta.
"I know !"said Gohan cheerfully ^^
" Wel if you say so Gohan...would you be a dear and pick up a few things for me?"asked Bulma.
"Sure, what?"
"Please get me 1 pint of Raseberry Sobet, two quarts of vanilla, 1 quart of French vanilla, 5 quarts of butter pecan, two dozen fudgesicles ,9 quarts of cotton candy , and 15 quarts of Mint choclate chips."
STARE.
" Its not for me, its for Vegeta."Bulma jerked her thumb at the almight prince's direction, after seeing Gohan's shocked face.
"But I only have 10 zeni..."
Bulma handed him a nice, crisp 100 zeni bill. " Spend it all in one place,"winked Bulma.
" Cool!! I'm rich!!!"exclaimed Gohan. "I'm going to ask Videl if she wants to come !" Gohan ran out the door. I mean OUT the door. He ran through it ^^'
"Who the hell is Videl?"demanded Vegeta.
"Hmm....I think its Hercule's daughter..."said Bulma.
"NANI?!?"
Trunks looked up, he THOUGHT he hearded something but he dissmissedit as a mistake. He was just about bored out of his mind when-
"Trunks? How did you get here so fast?"asked Raye.
" I have -uh- a fast car remember?"
" Oh yeah...."
(Outside)
"Gohan, why don't we just go inside and it down?"asked Videl.She looked down at her outfit. Not that she was a prep or something but Gohan had dragged her out of her house when she was wearing her favorite sweater and new jeans and she didn't like to ruin it by crouching in the dirt.
" But he'll see us!"
" Not if we sneak in without him knowing,"said Videl logically.
"Well...."
"On the count of three, we both go in at the same time,"said Videl reaonably.
"OKAY!"
"1.
2.
3!!"
Gohan rushed into the ice cream parlor.
Videl grinned. Sucker.
Then Gohan dragged her in with him.
(23 minutes later)
Trunks and Raye had finish talking and for someone who usually kept to himself, Trunks did talk a lot. Enough to know Raye was a freshmen, her favorite color was black and red,etc.
Gohan, on the other hand was bored out of his 11 year old mind.
"Hey, they're about to leave!"cried Videl, who was interested.
"Great,"yawned Gohan. ' Now I can finally get out of here....'
"Well it was nice talking to you Raye,'smiled Trunks. YES. SMILED.( SVZ's note: Yes people, miracles DO happen...)
"Same here. let's get together to talk some other time,"agreeded Raye.
Gohan was glad to get the hell out of there, when he finally got to Capsule Corp, he frozed.
'Oh no, I forgot Vegeta's ice cream!! Oh, well, maybe he won't noticed.'
Gohan let himself in.
" BRAT!! WHERE'S MY ICE CREAM!!!???"
Or not.
Gohan gulped.
' I'm doomed.'

TBC

SVZ's note: Hey, this took a while to write, hope you appreciate it. School and homework takes up a lot of time and I'm a determined perfectionist. Oh, and I don't own Fairly Oddparents but I LOVE their show. Yes, I'm a seventh grader and I STILL watch their show. I'm sad, I know. I might not be able to post as often now. Maybe once every two weeks if I'm lucky. Sorry, its just the computer room is locked up most of the time because I spend so much of my time here. Mean parents. please review!! This took me a long time to type!!