Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What in the world did I do to deserve this?! ❯ We have a dog? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What in the World did I do to deserve this?



by SVZ

SVZ's note: Hey, wazzap?!! Hey DTN!! Yes, I am advertising your fic so you won't send me to HIFL cuz I like being alive, thank you. Of course that does not excluded Chinese School for making my life a living hellhole. But hey, life's like that ( And for die-hard Avril Lavigne fans, yes, I listen to her music. She's DA coolest!! This is the line from her song "Complicated") Oh, where was I? Oh yeah, please read and review DTN's fic How did this happen? so I won't get yelled at. Believe me, DTN has a TEMPER. Okay, REALLY off topic here. And Ben, if you're reading this, WHAT IN HELL POSSESSED YOU TO PUT A BURDOCK IN MY HAIR!!!??? Kami, my hair is long. Burdock sticks. It took the nurse and two teachers a whole period to pull the damn thing out of my hair. But yes, I do forgive you and I have a copy of your apology to blackmail you.


Disclaimer:

I don't own anime.




Life suxs ( and yes, it's meant to be spelled that way)


So does English class......



Chapter 4


Vegeta glanced at his eldest brat. And technically, his only brat. Anyway, Trunks was staring at the wall as though he was fascinated with it The only thing is: THERE IS NOTHING ON THE WALL GODAMNIT!!!

Vegeta looked at the newspaper he was reading a few minutes ago ( he enjoyed reading articles about "the fraud" and laughing at Hercule's ugly face) in his hand and back at his eldest son. His face formed an evil Vegeta smirk that many feared.
Vegeta walked a cross the room, rolled his newspaper up and smacked his son on the head with it.
No response.
.............
..............
.............
LIGHTB ULB!!! Vegeta began gathering ki, "FINAL-"
" STOP!!! I'M OK!!!" yelled Trunks scrambling up from the couch.
Vegeta stopped trying to kill his brat.
Trunks sighed, relieved. For a second there, he thought he was going to die.
AGAIN.
" Brat, what the hell is wrong with you?" demanded Vegeta.( Translation: Hey, I'm worried about you. Are you okay?)
" Umm.....sorta..."mumbled Trunks thinking about a certain beautiful miko.( Translation: I am SO glad you asked!! I'm going insane!!!)
"Well, spit it out!!!" (Translation: Well, tell me about it before I decide to kill you for irritating me.)
" See...there's this girl whom is always on my mind and I think -uh-I lik-lov-um-"stammered Trunks.(Translation: There's this drop -dead - gorgeous girl whom I fallen in love with and I think I want to kill myself for falling in love.)
Vegeta knew exactly what Trunks was trying to say, miraclously. Mainly because he experienced the same probelms when he fell in love with Bulma.He knew it was a hell of a feeling.
Vegeta waited for Trunks to stop ranting.
"Have you ever tried telling her?"growled Vegeta.
"Are you serious? She'll clobber me!!!"
......
"Okay,"said Trunks."No clobber me literally, but she'll kill me!!"
"Trunks, let's have a talk......"

35 minutes later........
Trunks sat down in his chair in his room, groaning.His father had told him about the saiyan bonding ritual ( to human case, it's like when your parents tell you about the birds and the bees) and he REALLY didn't need to know that.
'I mean, its just a crush,right?' thought Trunks.
Well actually it wasn't the bonding thing that bothered. He didnn't really minded that. What he REALLY did mind was something...
' Oh, c'mon, did dad REALLY have to give me such a DETAILED lecture?( menal shudder) I'm going to have nightmares for a long long time.'
The moment of peace for Trunks was disturbed by yelling downstairs. From what he could hear, it seemed like Vegeta and Bulma was arguing over her cooking skills.Apparently, Bulma thought she was a Master Chef. Vegeta thought her food tasted like crap.
' Looks like dad would be sleeping on the couch tonight.'
What else is new?
Trunks rolled his eyes in annoyance and grabbed his sword inside his swordcase.Hey, you never know when you might need it to fend off preps from trying to ask him out.Trunks was going to the park for some peace and quiet. Something (maybe the banging of pan and potts downstairs) told him he was not going to find it in this household.Pesonally, Trunks thought the word 'peace'was unknowned here.
Trunks heared a loud "BANG".
Yup, he was right,. Positively unknown.
Obviously, the sound was Bulma was putting her birthday present from Chi-Chi in good use. What did Chi-chi give her, you ask? Why a duplicate of her infamous Fying Pan of Doom, of course.
Ouch.
That gotta hurt.
'Honestly,'snorted Trunks. 'My room is suppose to be soundproof for Kami's sakes. Mom better sue the person who bulit this.'

( Meanwhile across Tokyo)

Raye locked her door and shoved a chair in front of it, hoping Chad would get a hint.
"Raye, like, I wrote this song for you! Want to hear it ?"
Raye cringed at the thought of Chad singing. SINGING. Raye was certain that if she looked up "World's worst singer" in copy of The Guinness World's Records, Chad's picture would be right there.
"Sure Chad, but first I need to-um-feed my dog,"lied Raye.
"We have a dog?"
"I just bought it."
"Can I see it ?"
"NO !! I'll be out in 10 minutes, I also need to change clothes."
"Okay, I'll be in my room."
Raye heard footsteps getting softer.When she was SURE Chad was gone, she pulled a form fitting jacket ( red, what else?) over her clothes and snuck out of her house.Technically, she wasn't suppose to leave the house without an escort due to her over-protective (and pervertive) grandpa,but she founded a loophole. he said temple, not house.Besides, she could take care of herself.
Raye had been walking for about 15 minutes when she realized she was at the park where Mr.Baxter worked. They never did tear the place down, and for that, Raye was happy.The whole place was deserted at this time of the evening.Everyone was probably having dinner right now, and Raye felt a tug of hunger.She ignored it.
Raye, instead thought back to time Serena had somehow tricked (more like bribed) Melvin into spying on her and Darien on their boat ride and at the milkshake place. In some absurd way, it was a sign her friend really did care a lot about her even if they DO argue 24/7. For some reason, that made her laugh.
"What's so funny, babe?"
Raye turned around to see two guys. One of them was short,fat, and ugly. And the one that spoke to her was tall, skinny and had an obviously fake British accent.( SVZ's note: What? you'd thaink it would be Trunks? )
They were eyeing her appreciatively and Raye didn't like it one bit.
"What do you want?" demanded Raye, her dark eyes were flashing dangerously. "i don't have any money with me."
"Oh, we don't want your money, sweet thang. All we want is you, beautiful,"snickered the short guy.
Raye felt the tall guy take hold of her arms and covered her mouth so she couldn't scream for help. Raye instincally kneed the guy in a rather *cough* delicate area...and twisted his arms to lay a punch that sent him flying.
"What the hell?"groaned the tall guy, sprawled on his stomach.
Raye was about to run when she heard a sickening click and a pistol was 5 inches away from her face.
It was the short guy.
"Don't move, bitch."
Raye froze and bit her lip to keep from screaming.If she screamed, she'll die for sure.
Just then, there was a series of lightling kicks and the fat guy fell down, knocked out. The pistol fell out of his hand , and discharged, inches away from her left ear.
Raye looked up to see who saved her.
It was Trunks.
She thought she was going to faint.She would never admit it aloud, but she had fallen for the handsome violet-hairred guy.
"Raye, are you okay?"Trunks asked, genuinely worried.His piercing blue eyes scearched for any visable injuries.
"I'm fine," Raye heard herself say.She looked down at her alabaster white hand and winced when she saw a nasty looking scratch that extended from her wrist to her index finger.It was bleeding but it didn't hurt too bad.
Raye said something very uncomplimenting to the tall guy whom was still conscious, but too weak and hurt to move.
Trunks grinned in relief. 'Now THAT's Raye I know and lov-I mean like-, yeah, like...' Aloud, he said, "Good thing that bastard is too hurt to say something in return.Those were some pretty good moves,"he added. " Black belt ?"
"Yeah, third degree. You must be a 9th degree. You were amazing,"said Raye, refferring to the lightling fast kicks she witness.
Trunks shrugged modestly, " A little. my dad's the best in the family. Say, let me treat you to dinner.Pizza sounds good?"
Raye happily accepted the invitation. Nearly getting killed can REALLY make you hungry.Espeacially if you were hungry to begin with.
( At CC)
" BRAT!!! IT's TIME FOR OUR EVENING SPAR!!!"roared Vegeta outside of Trunks 's room.
Vegeta grew impaitent, and blasted the door open to reveal....an empty bedroom.
Vegeta sighed and yelled," "ONNA!! GET KAKAROT ON THE DREADED DEVICE YOU CALL THE PHONE!! I NEED SPARRING PARTNER, PRONTO!!!"

SVZ's note: Whoa, this took a while for me to write. I better get reviews for this. It took me an hour to convince my mom to let me use the computer.Anyway, happy reading and PLEASE review, I worked my fingers off on this.