Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What in the world did I do to deserve this?! ❯ Um..they're kinda busy right now... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What in the world did I do to deserve this?

by SVZ



SVZ's note: Hey, its me. AGAIN. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE REVIEWS !!!! And Alex, why do you even BOTHER flaming when you hate a fic? It makes NO sense that you're flaming something you hate.Flaming does NOT help a writer get better. Constructive crititism maybe, but flames DO NOT. And I removed the review in case you wanted to know where it went.

Sorry for everyone else who didn't know what I was pissed off about. I think you can tell what happened just by my angry message for him ^^ It's just that I HATE getting flames. I usually spend an hour typing something up and it hurts my 13 year old pride when I get flamed.Then I get mad and go on a rampage ^^
Enough of my mindless ranting. Let's start my fic.


Disclaimer:
If you don't sue. I'll be a happy fanficwriter.

If YOU DO sue... you must :
1.Get a very ( and I mean VERY) good lawyer.
2.Get a bunch of saiyan bodyguards ( sorry, Nappa's well...dead..)
3.And sleep with a sword ( Not Trunks's though. DTN would be MAD) from now on.
So...which one do you prefer,not sue me or sue me? Your choice and deathbed.

Chapter five

( At Sendai Temple)

Chad looked at his watch (YES, he can tell time.WOW....) and remarked, " Raye's a little late...she must practicing a way to confess her love to me..."
(SVZ's note: *cough* sucker *cough*)


( At the pizza parlor)

Trunks was in the middle of listening to Raye's pleasant chatter and drinking coke when all of the sudden, he heard an all-TOO-familliar voice...
" HEY TRUNKS!!!"
Trunks nearly choked, earning a worried look from Raye.
' This is just a dream...this is just a dream...'
Trunks dared turn around.
It was Gohan.
' IT'S A NIGHTMARE !!!'
"Gohan...what are YOU doing here?" growled Trunks glaring at the younger half saiyan.
"Well....Videl, Sharpener, Erasa, and I were hungry and we decided to come here,"said Gohan.
Trunks noticed a pretty girl with black ponytails next to Gohan.He instantly knew she was Videl. Gohan described her "beautiful jet black hair" and "azurite eyes that lit up the sky"often enough that he recongize her.
"So, where's Erasa and Sharpener?"asked Trunks.
"Um..they're kinda busy right now..."murmured Gohan, unable to meet Trunks 's gaze and for some reason, Gohan was blushing.
Trunks lookked at Videl who looked like she was about to crack up any second.Videl nodded her head towards the right and Trunks saw a blonde couple who looked...um...busy. They were flirting like crazy.
'Geez...they look familliar..'thought Trunks.( Little does he know they were the same couple he freaked out yesterday at the ice cream parlor.)
"Well, Gohan and I are going to order,"said Videl, breaking the silence. She dragged Gohan away.
Raye raised an eyebrow, "Who were they?"
"Gohan is my best friend.Usually EX-bestfriend.And the girl he was with is Videl Satan.The girl he has a crush on and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutal,"explained Trunks.
"Hmmm...that's kinda ironic since he was the one who REALLY saved the world and her dad was the one who CLAIMED to have saved us from Cell,"remarked Raye casually, looking Trunks straight in the eye.
Trunks dropped his pizza. "YOU KNOW?!?HOW?!"
Raye sweatdropped at the volume. " I guess I never told you I 'm a psyhic and I can read minds, huh?"
Trunks shooked his head, " I don't believe you did...so I guess you know who I am , huh?"
Raye wrinkled her forehead, "Sort of. I mean I know you're SUPPOSE to be dead but honestly, you look alive to me,"she added. 'And very sexy too...man, I must be spending too much time with Mina..'
Trunks shook his head. " The Z-team isn't gonna like this..have you told anyone about this at all?"
"Nope.Who would believe me anyway."
Trunks sighed, relieved. " I'll tell you the whole story some other time. Just not now. Too many people around to overhear and Jimmy Cracker would advertise that on TV."
Raye grinned, " You promised ?"
"Yup."

( AT CC)

Vegeta and Goku had finished sparring and Vegeta won ( causing him to feed his already large ego ^^).
After Vegeta finished rubbing it in Goku's face, Goku whined, " I'm hungry..."
Bulma popped her head into the gravity room ( the gravity room was designed to recognize her presence and automatically turn off the gravity to prevent unfortunate accidents), " Hey, mom doesnt feel like cooking tonight so why don't we invite everyone to the pizza parlor?"
Goku instantly agreed.
Vegeta snorted, "Fine by me onna."
(SVZ's note: *sweatdop* How come...in all my fics-or at least also in "Hoping I am Right"...I always add pizza and ice cream? Well...they ARE my favorite food but still...)
Bulma smiled optimistically, "Great you guys.Just let me change clothes first."
Vegeta rolled his eyes as soon as Bulma dissapeared from earshot. "She'll take at least half a hour to get ready.How about another round, Kakkarot?" he asked while positioning himself in a fighting stance.
Goku face-faulted. " Half a hour?Oh man...okay, I guess..."

~*~*~*~* Time gap-30 minutes later*~*~*~*
Vegeta was proven correct, and half a hour later,the entire Z-team and Bulma headed out to the pizza parlor...

( At the pizza parlor)

Trunks furrowed his eyebrows, 'Kami...I sense my dad's ki !! Along with Goku's ? And my mom too...oh this CAN'T be good...'
Raye looked at Trunks, concerned. "Is something the matter, Trunks?"
"Um...its nothing."
"You're lying,"stated Raye flatly, taking a sip of her soda.
Trunks stared. 'Damn...her and her pyshic powers...'
Raye looked into his eyes, " I heard that you know."
Trunks sweatdropped.He abruptly decided to change the subject, " So ...is having pyshic powers cool?"
"Yes but its kinda annoying. Some people think its weird."
Trunks was about to respond when he closed his mouth in mute horror.
He was right.
It WAS the Z-team.
'I am SO dead...'
Trunks looked at Gohan and he could see his best friend was...banging his head on the table while Sharpener, Erasa, Gohan's future wife ( Videl, no da) looked at him strangely.
Vegeta raised an eyebrow at him with a smirk that clearly asked , " Is that your new girlfriend ,brat?" even thiugh the prince hadn't said a word.
YET.
Raye blinked. " Um...Trunks? I'm not sure if I want to know but who are they?"
Vegeta, by now, was at Trunks's side.
Trunks looked up at his dad. "Um, hi dad?"
Raye, stared. Confused.
"Okay, somebody explained. FAST ."


~*~*~*~*~~*~*~At the park~*~*~*~*~*

Trunks had FINALLY explained everything to Raye, inculding about him suppose to be in another time and being a supersaiyan, which he was presently demonstrate.

Raye blinked at the now blonde and green-eyed Trunks, " Do you mind changing back? I kinda like you the other way around, no offense."
Trunks turned back to normal. " No offense taken. So, er...do you still want to be my friend *cough* even though, uh...you know..."
"Of course,"said Raye brightly.
Trunks sighed, relieved, yet again.
'Kami, what ever I did to deserve this, I 'm glad I did it..'
Raye glanced at her watch. Sighing regretfully, she informed Trunks she had to go home before her grandpa called the National Guard.
Trunks looked at Raye's retreating figure and smiled intending to head home.
After he beat up the guys who tried to kill Raye, of course.


( In Sendai temple)

Raye sat at her desk after she had finished aher journal entry.
'Ashiteru...Trunks...sweet dreams..'
Raye then closed her book, placed it somewhere where Chad wouldn't find it and went downstairs to let her grandpa know, yes, she was safe and that she hadn't beem abducted by ailens.

SVZ's note: Hey everyone, I know this chapter was kinda lame.Sigh. But I'm kinda busy...and school has gotten hectic...bad excuses, so be it. Oh, and BOS, WHY DID YOU WRITE OVER MY COPY OF THIS FIC IN PINK PEN???!!! Kami, pink is my least favorite color!!! I know this short, but hey, it's the middle of the week.I 'll try and update soon.