Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why did you leave me? ❯ To send? or not to send? ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: WHAT?




TRUNKS 30
PAN 18
MARRON 27
GOTEN 29
BRA 19
UUB 24
PARIS 27








~~~THINKING~~~
"TALKING"
`````DREAMING````
*****FLASHBACK****
:::::TELEPATHY:::::
^ ^^^TELEPHONE CONVERSATION"





LAST TIME: Goten decided to get revenge on Bra by sleeping with Marron and filming it.





Chapter 22 To send or Not to send

KAME HOUSE MARRON'S ROOM


~~~~oh my Kami, I actually made a tape of me screwing Marron, to send to Bra~~~he thought

~~The question is do I send it to her~~~



Goten watched the tape, ~~how could I be so stupid, what the hell was I thinking, What possessed me to Fuck Marron in the first place,~~~


Marron was watching the tape "Why did we make a tape of us having sex Goten"



"I made it to send to Bra"


"You want to send your Ex a tape of you screwing me."


"I don't know" He wasn't sure whether he should send the tape, the fact was he still loved Bra and didn't want to hurt her.

But on the other hand he wanted her to feel the same pain he did.



"I think you should send it, let her feel anger and pain like we have, seeing the person you love with another is heartbreaking."


Marron ejected the tape from the VCR. "In fact I think you should address to both Bra and Trunks."


Goten stared at her in shock "You want me to send it Trunks as well. Why?"


"Because, than I can show him what he's missing" she said with a smirk



"I doubt Trunks will care if you and I slept together, he'd probably be more pissed at the fact that I betrayed his sister."


Marron didn't like the remark Goten stated.


"And another thing, I will not betray my bestfriend by sending him a tape of me screwing his ex, who just happens to be the person his new fiance hates" Goten said.


Marron was getting Pissed "Ooh Goten why are you doing this, send the damn tape to both of them, make them regret ever leaving us."


Marron then heard a knock at the door.


Juuhachigou let in Keena Harley and Paris inside.


"Hey Mrs. Chestnut, how you feeling" Harley asked in mock concern


"Like hell, you" Juuhachigou responded.


Harley laughed. "Is Marron here"


"Yeah she's in her room"


All three went back to Marrons room.



"Hey Ron Chan" Paris called as she opened the door.


"Paris, Harley, Kena what you guys doing here." Marron asked


"We came to see you girl" Keena asked.


Just than Goten came into view.


"Goten Kun what are you doing here" Paris said as she kissed him


"Hey Paris Chan" Goten said


He didn't want to let on to her that he had slept with Marron.



------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------
SATAN CITY PARK


Pan was sitting on a bench waiting for Trunks,


~~~Oh Trunks why are you late.~~~she thought.

They were to suppose to meet ten minutes ago but Trunks had not shown up yet.


~~~Where are you Trunks~~~

:::I'm right behind you, Princess::::


Pan jumped a mile as she was startled, she turned around. "Oh Kami Trunks don't do that"


"Hey Pan" He pulled her into a passionate kiss..


"I love you so much Trunks"


"And I love you so much Pan"


Pan broke the kiss. "Now tell me your plan to get my uncle back with your sister."


"Well it won't be easy, but here it is"


Pan listened to everyword Trunks said.


Pan smiled "That just might work Trunks"


Trunks sighed and took a deep breath "I sure hope so Pan"


Pan wondered if Trunks plan was going to work, for everyone sake she hoped it would.


"Trunks, do you really think locking them in the room of spirit and time is going to work." Pan asked.


"They will have an entire year to make up, so yes I do think it's gonna work"



Pan sighed, "I hope your right Trunks Kun."


"Me too," He pulled her close to him.


-------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
SON HOUSE GOTEN'S ROOM

Goten sat holding the tape of him and Marron, ~~~Maybe I should send this tape to Bra, let her hurt the way I did~~~

Tears fell down his face, just than Chi Chi came in, "Goten" She looked at her son.


"What's wrong my Goten Kun" She said putting an arm around his shoulder.


Goten sniffed by a tear. "Nothing Kaasan"

Chi Chi looked at him "Don't lie to me, you are crying now till me what is the matter"


"Bra"


Chi Chi looked at him, You two aren't still fighting now are you, " Chi Chi asked


Goten looked at his mother "Mom me and Bra broke up"


Chi Chi looked shock "When?"

"Mother we broke up a few days ago because she slept with Gohan" Goten said not believing that she forgotten that she also saw the tape.


"Did you forget you were there when the tape arrived"

"Yes I was dear, but that's no reason to break up with Bra"


Goten looked at his mother, "Mother I can't forgive her, and I can't forgive Gohan"


Chi Chi hugged her son "You'll forgive them in time" she said with assurance


"No I won't mother, I'll never forgive them"

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
THE LOOK OUT

"So will you help us" Pan asked the namek known as Dende.

"Well from hearing whole story, I don't see how I can refuse, of course you can use the room of spirit and time" Dende told her.


"Thankyou Dende" Trunks and Pan said,


They took off back down to earth, :::Trunks what's next?:::: Pan asked him

:::Well now we find a way to get Bra and Goten into the room:::::

:::how are we going to do that::::


:::That's where Phase 2 comes in, follow me:::

She obeyed and followed.

-------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
CAPSULE CORP BRIEFS HOUSE.

Bra was sitting watching TV, she had it on a rerun of Bufffy The Vampire slayer (A/N I don't own this either), When she heard a knock at the door.

She went and opened it "May I help you"


"Special delivery for a Miss Bra Briefs" The delivery boy said.



Bra took the package and tipped the boy.


~~~I wonder what this is~~~


A/N Well what do you know,yet another cliffy, What was delivered, did Goten send her that tape,or is it something else to find out read chapter 23 I just don't think I can forgive you.