Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why did you leave me? ❯ Thank Kame ( Chapter 42 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: The odds of be ever being the owner of DBZ/GT is about as slim as me becoming, um...becoming God. it will never happen.





TRUNKS 31
PAN 19
MARRON 28
GOTEN 31
BRA 21
UUB 25
JACKSON 17
MICHELLE 16
REBECCA 14



~~~THINKING~~~
`````DREAMING````
"TALKING"
****FLASHBACK****
^^^^TELEPHONE CONVERSATION^^^^^
::::TELEPATHY::::






< br> LAST TIME: Pan dreamt of her Husband but didn't know it was Trunks, and everyone waited for the results on Kome.



Chapter 42 Thank Kame



Everyone sat and wondered if Kome would pull through when Dr. Briefs entered the room.


"Did his body accept"


"Well, the boy is real strong and is certainly a saiyan, Yes his body accepted the marrow"


"Yes," Everyone except for Vegeta and Trunks cheered.


"Oh Thank Kame, Thank Kame" Chi Chi shouted.

Trunks went up the his grandfather, "Is that all, he's free and clear"


"For now he is, but somewhere down the road his body may decide to reject the new marrow, It doesn't seem like that now though, I'm pretty sure he'll grow up to be a healthy young man"


"What do you mean somewhere downt he road?"


"I don't think you have to worry about that, Kome is saiyan, he's a strong boy"

Trunks still wasn't completely satisfied with his Grandfathers answer. "Alright, I have all the trust in you Grandpa"


"Why don't you go and see him, he's sleeping but go ahead"


Trunks smiled "Thanks"

--------------------------------------------------------- --------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----
THE HOSPITAL WING.

"Hey there buddy" Trunks said as he looked at his son.


"Thank Kame, Your gonna be alright" He took ahold of his little hand.


"Thankyou for not leaving me" He bent down and whispered to him.


"Now if only your mother was here , I would be so happy"

----------------------------------------------------------- ------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---
THE LIVING ROOM

"Gohan you leaving" Bulma asked


"Yeah I'm going to a NA meeting,(for all who don't know NA means Narcotics Anonymous, sorta like AA)

"Alright"


Chi Chi went over to her son. "I'm proud of you, I know it's hard but just keep going to the meetings,you'll get through this"


"I'm trying mom" he said as he looked at his watch, "Oh Kuso, I'm late already"


Gohan left.

"I hope no more problems befall any of us, I for one couldn't handle it" Bulma stated.


"Yes I know, I couldn't either Kaasan" Bra agreed.

Everyone else nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------- -------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
THE MILLERS.


"What's the big occasion" Pan asked


"Nothing it's just that my Godmother is coming back from South America, she spent the good part of the year, touring the Amazon, and learning about the way of life there, my Godmother writes for Tokyo Journal(is that actually a newspaper, if so I don't own it) and that's why she was there" Michelle explained.


"Oh so you're welcoming her back"


"Basically yes"


"Is she the only one coming" Pan asked noticing that they sat four extra seats.


"No her husband and two son's are coming"


"Oh, how old are they"


"Alex is 23, and Christian is 19" Michelle explained.


Pan nodded. She noticed that Jackson wasn't around. "hey where is Jackson"


"Oh he's at a meeting"
-------------------------------------------------------------- ---------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
THE NA MEETING


"Alright we'll go around the circle and introduce ourselves" The chairperson said.


Some one stood up and introduced themself, "My name is Jackson, I'm a drug addict, and I've been clean for 2 years July 3rd"


Everyone applauded "Hello Jackson" they all said.


Another person stood up "My name is Charlotte and I'm a drug addict, I've been clean for 5 years"


Applause "hello Charlotte"


It was Gohan's turn, "My name is Gohan, and I'm a drug addict, and I slipped not to long ago"


"Tell us why you slipped Gohan" The chairperson asked.


"My daughter died, I couldn't handle it, I wanted the quick and easy way out of the pain"


"and how do you feel about the decision Gohan"


"I don't like it, I just want Pan back"


~~~Pan, is Pan his daughter~~~Jackson thought.

~~Do I tell him his daughter is alive, he doesn't deserve to know~~~(oh what does Jackson have up his sleeve, nothing good)

The rest of the meeting when on like normal
---------------------------------------------------------------- -------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------
THE MILLERS

"Kathy, I'm so happy you are back"


"Oh Marian, Oh how I missed you" Kathy said.


"Hello Rick" Marian said as she gave her friend a kiss on the cheek.

"And Alex and Christian, how are you guys"

"I'm doing good, Aunt Marian" Christian stated.

"yes Aunt Marian, i'm doing good as well" Alex said.


"Oh this is Pan, she's a guest here"


Alex looked at her, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen "Hello Pan, it's nice to meet you"


"Yeah likewise"


"yeah Pan, i'm Christian, It's a pleasure" Christian said.


"Hello"



"Alright is everyone ready to eat" Marian said as she brung a platter of Prime Rib (yummy) to the table


Everyone sat around. Talking about what was happening in everyone lives


"Well Alex has an internship at Capsule Corp" Rick said


"Capsule Corp?" George said suprised


"Yes as you know my brother is superviser to one of the departments, he put in a good word into Mr. Briefs, and is now interning for Mr. Briefs himself" Kathy said.


"Wow you are so lucky to be working with Trunks Briefs, oh my god he is so hot"


Pan suddenly stopped eating at the mention of Trunks name


"Pan you okay" Marian asked


"Yes, it's just that The name Trunks Briefs suddenly sounded so familiar"


"Oh well, it's probably because he is so famous"


Pan agreed "Yeah that's probably it"


~~~But why do I feel like he's something more than a name and face~~~


Jackson looked at Pan ~~~Pan I'm gonna make sure you never remember your life~~~


A/N: LEAVING IT HERE, So what does Jackson have up his sleeve, and will Pan finally remember her life with Trunks. to find out read Ch. 43 "My Life With You"





REMEMBER TO REVIEW.