Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Yamcha & Vegeta ❯ Chapter 12 ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ.

By: SSLetta

Pairings: Yamcha X Vegeta

Notes: This is my first yaoi (I always just read it before), so this might be a little shaky.

`denotes thought'

Rating: R… NC-17, whichever.

A/N: I know I'm a little slow with updating, or anything else aside from eating… and I guess sprinting. But hey, at least I got it out.

Yamcha & Vegeta

Goku materialized on new Namek, startling a few of the inhabitants in the process. Once they recognized him, though, they all ran up to greet him warmly. They stopped when they saw Vegeta pushing himself away from Goku and brushing himself off. Goku gave a friendly wave and walked closer to them.

"Hi! I'm Goku. We just need to stay here for about an hour because we faked Vegeta's death," he said, as if this were an everyday occurrence. To say the nameks who had gathered around the saiyans were confused would be an understatement. There was a slight bustle in the crowd as one young namek pushed his way through with a few polite excuses.

"Hey, I remember you! You're Dende!" Goku cried when he saw the boy.

"Yes, and you're Gohan's father, the one who defeated Frieza." There was another round of murmurs at this. Suddenly, a loud rumbling sound erupted into the air. Goku looked a little sheepish and put one hand on his stomach, and the other behind his head.

"Heh. I guess I'm a little hungry. Do you guys have any food?"

"Sure, and maybe you can tell us what's going on," Dende said, gesturing towards the surly prince, who was putting on his trademark scowl.

*****

Yamcha fidgeted nervously, sitting in the spot where Goku had disappeared with Vegeta. It seemed like it was taking all together too long for them to get back. For some reason though, he wasn't as worried as he should be, and it had something to do with a sneaking suspicion of his. He looked over at Piccolo who had started meditating shortly after Goku had left. He was almost certain he was right, but would wait for Vegeta to get back before he said anything about it.

Yamcha lay back on the grass, his arms behind his head. As he closed his eyes, he pushed some air out between his teeth. Within a few minutes, soft snores could be heard.

Piccolo glanced over at the sleeping form of Yamcha. From what he had seen, humans weren't as relaxed as Yamcha was in such situations. `Maybe he figured out what was going on.' He glanced up at the sky, looked at the sun for a moment, and then glanced back down. `They've been gone for over an hour. What's taking them so long?' As if in answer, Goku and Vegeta suddenly appeared a few feet away.

"Gosh, sorry it took so long, but we stopped to eat," Goku said, patting his stomach appreciatively. Vegeta walked over to Yamcha, and kicked him lightly awake. The sleeping man lazily rubbed his eyes open and focused on the figure standing over him. Yamcha leapt to his feet and threw his arms around Vegeta protectively; catching the saiyan completely by surprise and making his eyes go wide.

Piccolo coughed rudely, and Yamcha let go of Vegeta sheepishly. Vegeta was trying his best not to smile, but found it harder than he thought, so he settled for a smirk. Goku let out a small chuckle and put on the classic Son grin.

Suddenly Yamcha stepped away from Vegeta, and raised his hand to his chin, as if deep in thought. He received a few quizzical looks, but ignored them. Then, slowly, he spoke.

"It was you two who kidnapped me, wasn't it?" he asked, looking at a very shocked Goku and indifferent namek.

"How… how did you know?!" Goku asked.

"I started thinking to myself how the two who attacked me somehow felt familiar. They would be about your heights. I also figured that with your head stuffed in a nylon stocking, it would look like you had an Afro," he said, looking at Goku, "and when Vegeta came and started fighting you two in that ship, I saw a flash of green on the taller fighter. Piccolo happens to be green. I just have one question."

"Which is?" Vegeta asked, slightly annoyed.

"Why didn't you just talk to me?"

"What do you mean?" Vegeta snorted.

"We could've worked it out."

"Kakkarot said that… I should've known better than to listen to that baka!"

"Well, look at the bright side, Vegeta. Now we won't have to explain to him why Bulma is fixing Shadef's ship!" Goku cheerfully pointed out. Vegeta chose that moment to casually shoot a ki beam at Goku's head. Even Piccolo had to smirk at that course of action.

"So, you really went through all that trouble for me? You sure didn't act like you cared."

"When you've worked for Frieza, you learn to hide your feelings," Vegeta said darkly.

"What about Bulma?"

"That wench? I was drunk."

"You know you got her pregnant, don't you?"


"Can I help it if she's fertile? It's not like I tried. That last thing I need running around is one of those brats!"

"It hurt, Vegeta."

"I think it's going to end up hurting me more. That baka's already asking me what color I think the nursery should be. As if I give a damn!"

"Good point. I guess it's punishment enough."

"Punishment for what?!"

"I just said what!"

"Hey guys, wanna' stay and spar?" Goku called over to them.

"No, I think me and Vegeta will do a little catching up," Yamcha said, winking at the saiyan prince. Piccolo shifted uncomfortably, but Goku just grinned widely.

*****

Bulma watched as Vegeta and Yamcha landed in the front yard. Yamcha ran ahead a little, then spun around and grabbed the neckline of Vegeta's armor and pulled him along. Vegeta threw his arms around Yamcha's waist and pull him in close for a passionate kiss. Then, the two ran out of her line of vision. She turned away from the window and leaned back against the wall, shaking her head and smiling to herself.

"I knew it. Well, at least I don't have to worry about Yamcha anymore… or Vegeta. Now the only problem will be keeping a straight face around them."

*****

Yamcha ran into his awaiting gravity machine, Vegeta right on his heels. The moment he stepped foot inside, Vegeta caught him and wrapped his arms around the taller man's waist, nuzzling his neck and inhaling his sweet scent. Yamcha turned around and claimed his prince's lips in a fiery kiss. Vegeta had enough sense to shut the door before allowing himself to sink to the floor, and tearing his mate's shirt off in the process.

Vegeta positioned his head at Yamcha's hips, and slowly pulled down the restricting fabric that covered the other man. Once having freed him, Vegeta dove in and started licking along Yamcha's thighs, but avoiding the other man's need. Yamcha put a hand on the back of the prince's head and tried to guide him to where he wanted the saiyan to go, but Vegeta only swatted him away.

"C'mon Vegeta! Stop teasing!"

"Oh, is that what you want?" Without warning, Vegeta darted forward, and swallowed his lover completely. Yamcha moaned in the pleasure that rippled through his body. Vegeta smirked around the man's length, and began to slowly bob his head back and forth, swirling circles with his tongue along the way. Vegeta moved a little faster with each stroke, with Yamcha bucking his hips for more. The prince had to grin at his lover's impatience.

Finally, the prince had to relent and give into his mate, sucking and bobbing furiously from the tip to the base with each stroke. Yamcha felt the pressure build steadily within him and knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer against Vegeta's talented tongue and mouth. The slick warmth of his prince's oral cavity was nearly driving him mad each time the saiyan darted his head forward.

Yamcha started moaning loudly as Vegeta started sucking harder. The prince was going at a rapid pace, swirling his tongue around the hard shaft in intricate patterns. He brought his head in one last time as Yamcha screamed in release, his knees buckling, as Vegeta swallowed his essence.

Yamcha panted on the floor for a moment, catching his breath as Vegeta removed his own clothing. The saiyan prince carelessly threw his discarded coverings in a pile across the room and stalked over to his mate, a feral look in his eyes. The prince stopped when he stood directly over Yamcha, and then kneeled down and pinned Yamcha's shoulders to the floor.

"I have another idea," Yamcha said, flipping Vegeta onto his back, and spreading the smaller man's legs with his knee.

"What do you think you're doing?" Vegeta growled, both of them knowing his tone was much more curious than mad.

"You'll see." It was then that Vegeta noticed his mate was already recovered. Yamcha smirked down evilly, and leaned down to grab hold of a pebbled nipple with his mouth, and sticking two fingers into Vegeta's mouth to lubricate. After a moment, he removed his fingers, and moved down south. He gently pushed a finger into his lover's tight heat. Vegeta gasped at the sudden intrusion. With a little stretching, Yamcha thrust another finger in to join the first. He felt his prince shudder beneath him.

While his fingers stretched the man beneath him, his mouth worked over his torso, nipping and licking here and there. Running his tongue over the muscled frame, he slowly let his free hand drift down to the front of his mate. In a moment, he was stroking the prince with said hand.

Finally, he positioned himself at Vegeta's entrance, removed his fingers, and then entered. Vegeta gasped sharply, then emitted a low moan as Yamcha began moving slowly, almost hesitantly inside him. After a couple strokes, Yamcha hit something that made his prince thrash below him in pleasure. `Aha, there's the sweet spot!' Once he got a rhythm going, Yamcha managed to hit the saiyan's prostrate with each thrust. Then, he timed his strokes on his prince's shaft with each of his plunges. He buried himself as deep as he could with each thrust.

"Faster!" Vegeta cried out raggedly. Yamcha didn't need any prompting. He set a fervent pace and ardently kept up his strokes and thrusts. He enjoyed reducing his prince to a needy, helpless, thrashing mess. It meant he was doing his job.

For the second time, Yamcha felt the pressure build inside of him and start to swell. He found himself gripping Vegeta a little tighter and thrust faster as a blue ki aura surrounded them both. He wasn't sure if it was his, Vegeta's, or a mingling of the two. Vegeta reached his climax first, though, having been worked all over, his seed shooting up to cover his mate's sweat-glistened chest as he cried out passionately. Yamcha followed seconds later, screaming his release, and collapsing on top of the saiyan warrior.

After a few minutes, he rolled off and curled up next to Vegeta. A few minutes more, and his breathing went shallow. Vegeta listened to the rise and fall of his mate's chest before whispering into his ear.

"I love you," Vegeta said, softly, and with passion, his eyes swimming with emotion. Yamcha cracked his eyes opened and stared intently at the face of his slightly startled prince. Vegeta regained his composure almost immediately and looked defiantly down at his mate.

"Too late, Vegeta. I already saw it…" He nuzzled his prince's cheek, causing Vegeta to let his mask slip, and actually smile. Yamcha pulled back and looked deep into Vegeta's eyes.

"I love you, too."

A/N: Oh my lord! I think that's the first time I finished a story outside of school! I got a little stuck on it, but I don't think it turned out too shabby. Anyway, how did you like this? Now, I need to start thinking about what to write about next, and now that classes are done for the summer, I can work on writing a little more. Well, that's it for now!