Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Yamcha & Vegeta ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ.

By: SSLetta

Pairings: Yamcha X Vegeta

Notes: This is my first yaoi (I always just read it before), so this might be a little shaky.

`Denotes thought'

Rating: R, or NC-17. Whichever you prefer.

A/N: I have no story for the day.

*Special thanks to Alice in Chains for "Man in the Box"… which I listened to while writing this.

Yamcha & Vegeta

Yamcha sat miserably on the metal floor, hoping against hope that someone would come help him. He was so lost in his misery that he didn't even sense the huge power level that was near the ship until it had burst through and he felt the shockwave. In an instant, he was completely alert straining his senses, and not believing what they told him.

He felt Vegeta! He actually felt Vegeta! The saiyan prince had come for him.

Shadef had fallen out of his chair, and was picking himself up, already yelling at his controls. Yamcha barely noticed the little blue alien shouting out commands to the rest of the ship. He couldn't be any happier, except if he were outside of his force field, then he could be happier, but aside from that, he was pretty damn happy.

Shadef, meanwhile had started running back and forth across the room from one control board to another, letting out a stream of alien curses. He looked kind of funny running around like that, his short little legs unseen through the heavy robes he was wearing. Yamcha was preparing himself to laugh when the alien tripped over them.

Before long, the two dressed in black entered through a mechanical door that slid to the side. Once again, they had nylon stockings over their heads. As he looked closer, Yamcha realized that only one had a stocking, the other, the one with the Afro, had actual pantyhose. It reminded him of something Goku would probably do if for some reason he were ever in a position to do it.

Shadef turned to the new arrivals, face drawn in frustration. His dark eyes narrowed slightly as he talked.

"We have an intruder. According to my sensors and calculations, he should reach this level in about…" he was cut short as Vegeta suddenly burst up through the floor, a blue aura surrounding him, "now."

The saiyan prince flicked his eyes over to Yamcha, who was sitting cross-legged, and leaning back on his elbows. Just as quickly, he turned to Shadef. The little blue alien didn't seem worried.

Then, the black clad figures advanced on Vegeta. The three took up fighting stances. It wasn't long before Yamcha could no longer follow their movements. The three were just spontaneous blurs, but he could feel their energy all around them.

In a flurry of kicks, punches, and various energy attacks, Vegeta managed to rid himself of one assailant, the taller one. As the warrior skidded past, Yamcha thought he saw a flash of green. In a moment, Vegeta sent the other assailant to the ground as well. Then, the prince raced over to the control panels and shut off Yamcha's force field. Yamcha felt it would be better if he didn't ask how Vegeta knew which buttons to push.

Before Vegeta could turn back around though, the two in black were on him again. Instead of running, like he wanted to, Yamcha swallowed his fear and ran over to try and help Vegeta as much as he could. When he saw the saiyan thrown back onto a control panel with a particularly hard knee to his abdomen, he felt anger well up inside himself. With a cry of fury, Yamcha threw himself at the guy with the Afro, knocking the man to the ground with a heavy grunt.

Then he rained down powerful, controlled punches on him. He felt the man power up slightly before being thrown off. The far wall stopped him, but when he got up and ran forwards again, Vegeta was up again, and delivered a deathblow to the taller warrior. Purple blood squirted from the wound as the man fell. Then Vegeta turned his full attention on the other man, the one with the Afro.

Yamcha darted forward, but not before each man delivered deadly attacks unto each other. The man in black crumpled and fell right away, but Vegeta stood a moment longer before sagging to his knees. Yamcha reached him them, wrapping the prince in his arms with tears in his eyes. "Don't' go," he said in a whisper choked with tears. He pulled the prince back to look him in the face.

Vegeta smirked up at Yamcha, and reached a torn and bloodied gloved hand up to face, and ran a finger along his jaw line. Yamcha's heart lurched in his chest, as he tried holding back his tears, trying to be brave for his prince. Vegeta coughed and sputtered out some blood, before closing his eyes. His power level nonexistent.

Yamcha couldn't stand it any longer. He lowered his head and sobbed into his prince's battered chest.

*****

He hadn't been able to find Shadef, but he had managed to drag his prince's body out of the ship. Yamcha now carried Vegeta's body on his shoulder as he raced towards where Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan were training. He wished he could do Goku's Instant Transmission technique.

When he finally did reach the area, he found Goku and Piccolo, but didn't see Gohan. He noticed that Goku and Piccolo seemed a little beat up for this early in the day, and Goku's hair was slightly matted, although still in the same impossible shape. They raised their eyes when Yamcha halted in front of them, out of breath and covered in blood and tears.

Vegeta… he's… he's dead. Goku… can you go to… new Namek and… wish him back?"

"Sure! How, though, I mean, what happened?"

"It's a long story." It escaped Yamcha's attention that Piccolo spent the whole exchange shaking his head and rolling his eyes. Goku nodded reassuringly, though, and after taking Vegeta's body from Yamcha, he raised his two fingers to his forehead and disappeared. Yamcha heaved a sigh of relief. Piccolo rolled his eyes again.

"Well, I guess now we wait," Yamcha said, exhausted.

That was pretty short, but that's so you can build up anticipation for next time. *Wink, wink* Well, I think it was a job crappily done, but you're the one who read it… so it's up to your interpretation.

-Letta