Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Ask The Z Gang Answers ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SayinAngelPrincess: Hi I'm back! I'm just going to take this time to tell you all that this will be the last chapter I post for a while because I am going on vacation this weekend. Don't worry I am NOT ending this fic it's just going to be a while before I update again, but don't let that stop you all from sending you questions. Now with that taken care of lets get to all those questions. *Pulls out first letter* this one comes from Son Gomay Videl Goku

*Chichi like clone with spiky hair walks out*

Oh no not another M. Trunks crazy fan girl! And I thought I was bad! Oh well good thing there's clones of him. [Hugs HER M. Trunks]

Well for starters this is for Cell

WHY IN THE NAME OF MY SWEET KAMI DENDE DID YOU KILL M. TRUNKS?!

For Frieza

WHY IN THE NAME OF NAMIC DID YOU KILL THE SAIYANS? CAUSE THAT'S MY RACE!

For Vegeta

Sensei can I have your permission to kick my dad's ass? And if you're wondering why cause he ate my chocolate cake! *Glares at Goku with a mouth full of chocolate*

For Chichi

Mama can I please, please, please [gets on her knees] please, please, please get a martial arts studio? I promise to pay all the bills and study between classes!

For Gohan

Big bro can pan come over for the weekend?

For Goten

Little bro do you want to [checks for Chichi] sneak out tonight? We can go to this real hot club with Trunks, Pan, and Bra.

Cell: Simple he was in my way of ruling the world so I had to destroy him.

Frieza: Like I said before they're nothing but monkeys and I hate monkeys. *Mumbles to self* besides they posed a threat to me.

Vegeta: Go ahead I don't care

Goku: I'm sorry but I was hungry and it was just sitting there.

Chichi: *Thinks for a moment* well if you promise to study then I see no problem with you getting a martial arts studio, BUT if your grades start to slip I will make you get rid of it. Do you understand me young lady?

Gohan: Sure I see no problem with it as long as she's done with her homework.

Pan: I'm done dad so may I please go?

Gohan: It's all right with me but go ask your mother

Pan: Mama may I please spend the weekend with my aunt?

Videl: All right

Goten: *Makes sure Chichi's out of the room* sure sis sounds like fun.

SayinAngelPrincess: All right our next letter comes from SerenityBlossom

O.K. I have some questions (or a lot)

1. Chibi Goten: you are SO cute! Would your future self-mind going out with me? (I'll pay)

2. Vegeta when was the first time you realized you were in love with Bulma?

3. Future Goten, why does your hair not stick up like your dad's and your brothers? (Yours is WAY cuter!)

4. Chichi where on Earth did you get your frying pan? I must get one! (To use on my EVIL brother!)

5. Bulma, which haircut and outfit do you like the best?

6. For everyone what are your fav. TV shows?

7. 18, how do you feel about the height difference between you and Krillen?

Love,

SerenityBlossom

P.S. Major funny story!

Bye! *Hugs Goten doll*

Chibi Goten: Wow you think I'm cute? Thanks. As far as my future self let me go ask him. *Walks into another part of the room after a few minutes comes back out. * He said sure and he said that he'd pick you up Friday at Seven

Chichi: I want details *gets look in her eyes every time she thinks about having grandchildren*

Vegeta: I'm letting everyone know I am answering this question against my will. I'm only answering because if I don't my GR will be destroyed permanently. It was after the GR machine blew up, when I woke up and found her sitting by my side asleep.

Bulma: Really? Oh Veggie! *Wraps arms around him and kisses him*

Vegeta: *Gently pushes her away and whispers in her ear. * Not in public

Future Goten: Well first I let it grow out so it just became bushy then when I got it cut it stuck up like Gohan's but I didn't like it so I just put a ton of gel in it and brush it to one side.

Chichi: This old thing? You can find it at any supermarket. Here if you like you can have one of mine I've got tons. *Gives one to SerenityBlossom*

Bulma: Hmm, lets see I liked my hair shoulder length and I liked the red dress.

All: *Hear various answers* Wrestling, Dismissed, MI-5, Sopranos

18: At first I felt kind of awkward but after a while I got used to it.

SayinAngelPrincess: O.K. Moving on this next letter comes from ElfPrincessKarigan

For Everyone: HIYO! *Jumps up and down* I have a question for Chibi Goten: why do you always hang out with Trunks when you know you're gonna get in trouble? And Trunks, CHIBI, I don't like Mirai *scowls*, you are so much better than Mirai Trunks; you're the Trunks with UMPH! *Laughs like a maniac* Oh and Bulma, do you want some pictures of Vegeta when he was little? I have a billion of 'em, he's so cute! And they make for good blackmail! Hee hee! Do you want a hug Goku? I don't think you're dumb!

Chibi Goten: I hang out with Trunks because he's my only true friend. I know I get in trouble with him but I'd rather be in trouble with my best friend then hang out with people who talk about me behind my back.

Chibi Trunks: I like her; she knows who's the coolest one. *Turns to Mirai Trunks and sticks out his tongue*

Mirai Trunks: Why you little pathetic runt *chases Chibi Trunks around the room*

Bulma: Sure, I'd love to have those pictures

Vegeta: I demand to know where you got those pictures

Goku: I wanna see 'em

Vegeta: NO! No one shall see them I forbid it

Goku: Yay someone believes I'm not dumb I'm so happy. *Runs up and hugs ElfPrincessKarigan*

SayinAngelPrincess: Will someone please read the next letter while I try to prevent the two Trunks' from killing each other?

Gohan: This next letter comes from fieryone233

I'M BACK! More asking

Q1. (To Goten) Did you like to try to kick Trunks' butt?

Q2. (To Goku) What were you thinking when Hercule got the world to give you energy for the spirit bomb?

Q3. (To Gohan) What did it feel like when you did the kamehameha against Cell with one hand?

Q4. (To Hercule) Hercule why do you act like a dumb arse!

Q5. (To 18) What were you doing with 17 in Cell's body?

I'm done and to clear things up I'M A BOY and now my friend Dark Angel has some questions.

SayinAngelPrincess: I am so sorry that I called you a girl. Please don't hurt me. *Hides behind Mirai Trunks*

Goten: I enjoyed it. It was really fun

Goku: I knew there was a reason we kept him alive after all the lying he did.

Gohan: I thought I wasn't going to pull it off. It felt amazing when all that power came from just one hand.

Hercule: I do not act like a dumb ass

Videl: *Says under her breath so that anyone near her can hear* yes you are

*Some chuckling is heard amongst the group*

18: Nothing. After Cell absorbed me I blacked out

SayinAngelPrincess: Okay now lets see what Dark Angel has to say.

Hi I'm Dark Angel nice to meet ya!

Q1. (To Buu) What were you thinking when you were getting blown up by the spirit bomb?

Q2. (To Videl) What did you think of your hair when you got it cut?

Q3. (To Trunks) Do you think your father fights better than Goku?

Q4. (To Chichi) What goes through your head when you see Goku eat?

Q5. (To Goku) Do you hate the problem of dieing and coming back to life all the time?

That's all my Q's PLEASE answer them

Dark Angel

Buu: Oh shit

Videl: Well two things were going through my mind 1. At least it won't get in my face and 2. I hope Gohan likes it

Trunks: My dad is definitely the better fighter

Chichi: How much longer till that bottomless pit he has for a stomach fill up

Goku: Yes it does get annoying after a while

SayinAngelPrincess: Really? Go figure. Anyways moving onto the next letter. This one comes from GuseBat

Hey

1. (For Goku) I find your naivety funny! Keep on saving the Universe!

2. (For Vegeta) Forget Prince, you're King now. Go rule something

3. (For everyone) A vast ye mateys keel haul the one called Babidi!

4. (For Kaiobit) i Am CrAzY aNd I lIkE yOu DoEs ThAt ScArE yOu?

5. (For Johnny Applebee aka Frieza) Your name is now Johnny Applebee. Go frolic now in the freedom of your new name.

6. (For Shin) Do YOU know where the other sock goes?

7. (For Kibito) Are you some sort of fatherly/mentor of Shin?

8. (For Fanny Wanny Diddle Dee aka Cell) Word up crispy?

See yaz laters!

Goku: Thanks and don't worry I will

Vegeta: You know you're right and as far as ruling a planet I herby claim as the new King that will rule Earth

Gohan: You can't do that

Vegeta: Yes I can I'm King I can do anything I want

All: Aye aye captain! *All fire blasts at Babidi sending him to HFIL*

Kaiobit: *Looks at GuseBat weirdly* Are you all right you're starting to freak me out

Frieza: How dare you change my name and I do not frolic

SayinAngelPrincess: *Whispers to Mirai Trunks* Yes he does I've seen him and Cell frolic together while holding hands

Mirai Trunks: *Whispers back* Really I thought he only did that with his father

*Anyone who was near the two and heard what was said burst out laughing*

Frieza: I demand to know what is so funny!

Tien: Nothing Johnny Applebee

*Again bursts of laughter are heard*

Frieza: *Growls*

Shin: They go to sock heaven

SayinAngelPrincess: You mean one actually exists

Shin: Of course, my ancestors created it

Kibito: I am his mentor and guardian

Cell: *Growls* Who do you think you are to change my name and set me on fire?

SayinAngelPrincess: Oh chill will ya. It's not our fault no one likes you *pauses for a moment* Fanny Wanny Diddle Dee

*Again laughter is heard*

SayinAngelPrincess: *Calms down* All right the next letter is from Cat

To all Saiyan males: Why don't you get rid of those frying pans as soon as you get the chance?

Gohan: *Speaks for all Saiyan males* We have, but every time we do they go out and buy new ones

SayinAngelPrincess: Poor guys. All right last letter comes from fieryone233

What I meant was that in one episode you did this attack on Majin Buu and it turned you into a rock person ok there I said it you happy you spoiled brat?!

Vegeta: How dare you think I am a spoiled brat

Bulma: Oh calm down and answer the boy's question

Vegeta: Fine it was very heavy there I answered your stupid little question you happy now?

SayinAngelPrincess: *Sweatdrops* Okay, don't mind him he's very cranky. Well I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as possible. Till next time

All: See ya