Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Always Get What You Want ❯ O.o WHOOOOOOOOOA ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yuka: *yawns* i'm tired....

Trunks: *yawns* me too..... God. I was fully awake a second ago..........i...wonder...what happened*falls asleep*

Yuka: *falls asleep*

Tai: *sneeks in* kekeke......I love sleeping gas........ good, Trunks is already on the couch.....mwahaha......*picks up Yuka and puts her on Trunks* kekeke.... *takes video camra and hides in closet...

Thiry minutes pass......

Tai: god damnit... any day now they can wake up.....

Trunks and Yuka: *starts to wake up* *sees where they are* WAH!

Trunks: WHY ARE YOU ON ME?!

Yuka: WHY ARE YOU UNDER ME?!

Trunks and Yuka: HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW! I WAS ASLEEP!!! SO WAS I!!!!..........STOP IT!!.....NO YOU!!!!!. NO YOU!!! GAAAAAAAH!

Tai: *comes out holding Video camra* GOTTCHA!

Trunks and Yuka: WAAAAAAH!

Tai: *bursts out laughing*

Yuka: TAI DID YOU DO THIS?!!?

Tai:............yes....... *runs away* PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!

Turnks and Yuka: *is chasing after Tai* TAI GET BACK HERE!!!

Tai: NO YOUR GONNA KILL ME!!!

Yuka: More like beat the shit out of you so you wish you WERE dead!!!!!

Trunks's P.O.V

I looked back and saw Goten carrying Tai back up to the house and Bra was just smirking. I don't see how she finds that funny. Then I look over to see Pan get kicked and then she is sent to the ground. Kinda funny actually, no affence.

"YOU ARE NOT TAKING TRUNKS AWAY FROM ME!" Pan yelled. Eh? Who said I was even hers! I

"Look, i'm fighting for Tai and my little brother and sis." Yuka replied. She glared at Bra. "And Bra, I don't see how you and Pan could beat up two kids. Damn you people are rude!" Pan and Bra flew up at Yuka and we're about to just beat the living crap out of her.

"STOP!" I yelled. I flew up infront of Yuka. I gave Pan and Bra a hard look. They turned away and they started to fly the direction home was. I turned back around and Yuka was back to normal. She was kida glaring at me. "What?!" She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "What?! What did I do??!"

"I can handle myself thankyou very much..." Yuka replied.

"Sorry I thought I was doing the right thing than just stand by and watch you guys beat the crap out of each other!!!"

"You did. And thanks, but I can still handle myself..... I'm gonna check on Tai." Yuka left. I followed and Menely and Leona flew up by her and followed her. We went inside and Goten had Tai on the bed of his room. Yuka went up by the other side of the bed and sat there. "Tai, come on, you don't have the same fate as your sister. I know it." Yuka smiled and had a tear go down her face. Tai still had her eyes closed. Yuka's smile went away and another tear went down her face. "Your stronger than you sister... She was strong, but your stronger. I know you can fight this." Leona sat down on the bed by Goten. Meenly sat on the other side. They both put their hands out. After a while Tai's eyes shot open and Leona and Meenly both fell back. Yuka cought Meenly and Goten cought Leona. God these kids just keep on amazing me. Yuka and Goten took them to their room. They both came back in. Yuka ran up to Tai and hugged her. She was also crying. "God damnit Tai don't do that again! You scared the shit out of me!" Tai hugged back.

"Sorry." Tai replied. Yuka and Tai stopped hugging. Yuka got up and Goten hugged Tai. Tai hugged back. Yuka smiled and I walked up by her and put a hand on her shoulder. She smiled and me and I wiped away a tear that was going down her face. She smiled and looked back at Tai and Goten.

Yuka's P.O.V

It was several hours sense Tai came back to reality. I was outside on the beach with my hair down. I love it when there's a strong gust of wind and my hair just flyus around ^_^ I think it's cool. I was thinkin about takin Trunks and goin back into the ocean to look around a little. Woot! I get to be the little mermaid again! Haha. I herd a person come up and sit down by me. I looked over and saw Trunks! YAY!

"Wanna go swimmin again?" I asked.

"Sure why not. Nothin eles to do." Trunks replied.

"Yay!! This time we'll actually be able to see! It's so beautiful!!!" Trunks smiled. I got up and pulled Trunks into the water. I used my little "spell", well, i'd call it more of a enchantment than a spell :P, and then we we're swiming along. Hehe, it was fun. "You still havin trouble swimming?" I asked because he was waaaaay behind me.

"Just a tad." I smiled and went up to him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him along. I saw some dolphins and they came up around us. IT WAS SO COOL! I grabbed on to one of the dolphins and i'm hopeing Trunks did the same. I looked back and there he was holding onto the dolphin. Yay. I smiled at him and he smiled back. It was fun riding witht he dolphins!!! ^.^ I've always wanted to do this at sea world or some place like that! But this is better! I'm in a sea with a guy that I like... Alot...

"Having fun?" I called back.

"Yeah! This is cool." He replied. I'm so happy that i'm here with him. It's so fun!

Trunks's P.O.V

Yuka and I we're swimming for about five hours. It was getting pretty dark, so I told Yuka I thought it was a good idea for us to head back home. So we did. When we got back Yuka just grabbed her boom box and c.ds and went back out on the beach. She's obsessed with her music I swear. She also took her acustic guitar out with her. I bought it for her before we came to the water park.

~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~

Yuka and I were walking around the mall looking at stuff. I was getting really hungry and I was about to eat the whole food court if I could... So wher walking, and i'm getting more hungry...

"Trunks! Look!!" Yuka said. I stop and turn around to see Yuka going gaga over somthing. I walk up and see a acustic guitar. It had a engraving of a rose and it was on a vine. It was really cool. She was standing there going gaga over it. She took out her wallet from her bag and looked in it. "Damnit! I don't have enough..." She pouted. "Oh well. I guess I'll just come back tomarrow after I get some money!" Yuka smiled. We went back home and the next day we went again.... I went into the shop while she was in the bathroom and bought it for her. I asked the manager if he could hold it for untill I come back, he said yes, so I went back out by the bathrooms and Yuka came out.

"So what do you want to get now?" I asked.

"THAT GUITAR!! OFF WE GO!!" She smiled and grabbed my hand. She pulled me off to the music store and looked in the window. "No!!!"

"Wel it was a really nice looking guitar, it's not suprising that someone had bought it." Yuka sighed.

"Yeah but that was just like the one my grandmother had..." I smiled. "Why are you smiling?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the shop. "Trunks!"

"You know why it's no longer for sale?"

"Because someone bought it..."

"Because I bought it."

"But I didn't know you played guitar!"

"I don't.... But you do." I smiled. "Take a look at your new guitar!"

"Really?! OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!!" Yuka hugged me and then looked at her new guitar. She smiled and hugged me again. The guy handed Yuka the guitar with a case. We left the mall and headed home.

~*~*~*~End flashback~*~*~*~

I went out on the beach and went by Yuka. Her guitar was on her lap and she was listening to a song. Kinda scary how I know the song and who sang it..... It was Kiss me by Sixpence None The Riched. She turned off the boom box and then she layed down.

"Havin fun?" I asked. She smiled.

"Yup!" I layed down by her and she moved her hair so I wouldn't lay on it. "So why are you out here?"

"Just, wonderin what you were doing."

"Just listening to music and daydreaming."

"What are you day dreaming about?"

"I don't really know. My heads just wonderin around in the clouds I guess." The moon was full and the stars were all showing. It was beautiful. I sat up and so did Yuka. I didn't know where it came from I just did it, but, I pulled her face towards mine and I pulled her into a kiss. I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM I JUST DID!!! If Goten see's me he woun't shut up for a month.....

Yuka's P.O.V

I sat after Trunks did. It was so pretty out!!! I was sitting down looking at the water and next thing I know I'M KISSING TRUNKS! GAH! WHAT THE HELL?!!? Well, it's not like I mind it. (Hell who would?!!?) It lasted for like twenty seconds. Then I turned away and started blushing like hell. I liked it to be honest!! I reeeeeally liked it!! ^_^ My first kiss and with Trunks! WOOT! I'm a happy camper! I wonder what will happen if I...... Ha ha i'm gonna see..... I pulled him in for another kiss and so we kissed again!!! YAY! TWO TIMES IN A ROW! :P Okay, now I think i'm goin a bit overboard on this one. (no i don't think so lol) And then we started making out...... Afterwards he went inside for a little while. I layed back down. Oh my fuckin god... THAT WAS SO COOL!

GO TAI!!!