Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Will Never Be Alone ❯ The Loss of a loved one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
disclamier: I dont own DBZ or the characters except my OC.

Just to let you know this kinda follows the DBZ story line from the android saga, but it has a few twists and if you dont like it meh to you.


Chapter 1
The loss of a loved one


Goku sat inside that day. He felt so alone and empty. Nothing could make him feel better. Gohan was the same. He stayed in his room, not moving. He layed there starring at the ceiling wondering why it had to be that way. They had just been reunited and now they were seperated again. Goku refused to belive what had happened. How could he go on? The day before Chichi had caught the heart virus Goku was suposed to of got, only they were too late in giving her the medicine and she had died the night before. Normaly the dragonballs would be used in this situation, but she died of natural causes. She was gone, for good.

Cassy stared at the night sky outside of her house. There was something she had always liked about the sky. When she was a child and training with Goku, Master Roshi and Gohan. Her and Goku were best friends. They had met each other when she had gotten lost in the mountains. Gohan had found her and took her in, and she trained with Goku until gohan got killed by a monster, which they now found out was Goku in Oozaru form. Cassy had forgottn her past, she wanted it so badly she wouldv'e killed for it, but she had changed. Alot. Cassy no longer acted like Vegeta, in wanting blood-shed and battles. She was now peaceful and content. Just like Goku. She had been training the whole week for the androids and it seemed as if every little thing she did made her scared?

Goku sighed yet again and looked at the stairs as his son walked down. Both of their eyes were red and puffy and Gohan looked like the terrified kid he used to be. Goku stared at Gohan for a while longer befoer Gohan ran into his farthers arms. Goku comforted the demi-Saiyan until he fell asleep in his arms. Goku picked him up and walk towards his room. "Dont worry Gohan, I will always be here for you, no matter what" Goku whispered before leaving his son to sleep.

Cassy grew worried about her friend. She hadnt heard from him in a few days. Maybe goku just needed a bit of space. He had only just got back from Yardrad a fe days ago he was probobly tired. But Cassy was the first person goku came to see, mainly to warn her of the androids and to get her to train. But secretly they both cared for each other, like brother and sister. Like something more, maybe.

She streached and got up from her seat. The Saiyan prince had just broken the gravity pod again. This was the 5th time and Bulma was now getting tired of it. Vegeta entered and looked at her. "I'll fix it later. I want to relax a bit" Bulma sighed in an un-usually soft tone. Vegeta 'hned' and walked of. She growled and grabbed her capsule case before wlaking outside and setting the number 5 capsule off. She mounted the car and drove off towards Roshi's island. Even a pervotic old man was better company than an arrogant Saiyan prince.

Ths air was so brisk outside. Like it was trying to tell Cassy something. It had something to it, something she really didnt like. "Maybe Krillin of the others will know, I'll ask them" she said and flew of towards Kame house.

Cassy and Bulma arrived about the same time as each other. Cassy was looking alert, like something could jump out at any time and it wouldnt scare her while Bulma was just looking tired and like she needed rest. Cassy chuckled it was obvious Vegeta had gotten to her again. "Hey Cassy" Bulma said and smiled at the young fighter. "Hey Bulma" She replied and floated down. They entered Kame house toegther and were greeted by Krillin and Yamcha. The last person Bulma wanted to see now was Yamcha or was it the other way around? A smirk crawlled acros Bulmas face and she started taking her anger out on him. "So Cassy what brings you here?" Krillin asked ignoring the others. "Isnt that obvious Krillin she came to see me" Roshi said in a perverted way. Shje looked at him in a discusted way before hitting him. "I think I deserved that" Roshi mumbled before walking off. "Krillin, why do I get the feeling something bad has happened?" Cassy asked changing her eyes to soft ones which looked like they could break from the slightest Bit of emotion. "I know Cassy I feel it to. Hey maybe Goku will know" Krillin said. "Well lste go now" Cassy said and pulled her comrad outside and into the sky.

The double landed outside of Gokus small house. Cassy could sense whatever it was that she didnt like, it was something to do with Goku. She sighed and knocked on the door. After a while Goku answered, his eyes red and puffy like he had been crying. "Goku whats wrong?" she asked. Goku looked her in the eyes and saw that she was worried. Without thinking they hugged each other and he cried as she comforted him. Krillin feeling awkard went upstairs to find Gohan.

Krillin foujd gohan awake in his room, he too had been crying. But where was Chichi? Krillin had finllay figured it out when he couldnt sense or hear her. Gohan looked at Krillin and snifed. "Hey Gohan. Whats up?" Krillin asked. Gohan could sense he knew and sighed. Krillin could tell he didnt want to talk about it so started talking with him about his training.

Downstairs Goku had told Cassy what had happened. They were now sitting together in quiet. Niether moving or speaking. The drip from the old tap in the kitchen brought them back to reality. "I just can't belive it. She is gone for good" goku said. "Dont worry Goku. Your not alone" Cassy said trying to comfort her friend. He smiled at her and she hugged him again. "Thanks Cas" he said. "Dont worry what are friends for?" Cassy replied and broke the hug. "How's Gohan?" she asked. "He's worser than me. But I have to be strong for him" Goku replied. "Thats the spirit Goku. Dont let anything get you down. You know what i say. When you dont let anything get to you there is nothing you cant do" She started. "But if the slighest thing does, we lose everything" They finished together. Cassy laughed a bit and stood up. "I'll come back tomorrow" she said. "Not that I dont like the company butu why?" Goku asked. "Because silly I coubt as if you can boil an egg and clean the clothes. And with your appitie you'll need all the help you can get" She answered. "Cas you dont have ot" goku replied. "Number 1 I want to and number 2, I also need a training partner. It can help us both" she smiled.

Cassy lay in bed thinking about everything she had just found out. Goku was probobly feeling so horrible she couldnt imagine. She had never lost anything close to her. She had nothing. She was alone. Apart from her friends she still had, she had never known her family. she didnt know anything about her past. All she knew was that she should concentrate on then and now.