Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Will Never Be Alone ❯ Quetsions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: No matter how hard I have tried I do not own DBZ or the Characters. However Cassy is mine. If you wish to use her ask and I'll let you.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

Chapter 2
Questions
Why? He just couldn't figure it out. Why did it have to be her? His soul mate. His best friend. His wife. It wasn't even as if the Namekian dragonball's would work either. She died of natural causes. And she was never coming back. Thats when he realized it. She was never coming back. He would never see her again. Even if he went to other world, he still wouldn't see her. That was that. Goku was now alone. Well thats what he felt like.

Morning broke through the curtains. There was no sun though. Just rain. Cassy sighed and got up and dressed. Cassy remembered she was heading over to Gokus house later. To help him.

Bulma was still in a state of shock after Krillin had told her. She couldn't believe it. And apparently neither could the others. Everyone that was except Vegeta. That was no surprise at all. Bulma still hadn't fixed the gravity pod. Vegeta was now more ticked than usual. He flew into the air and headed towards Cassy's house.

Cassy was still half asleep when Vegeta landed. The Saiyan prince stared at the young girl. “Vegeta” she growled. Cassy and Vegeta were never close. And although she hated to admit it she was scared of him. Normally Goku was around to help her but not now she would have to face him on her own.

What was wrong? Why wasn't she there by now? Goku paced around his living room waiting for his friend to arrive. Normally she would be there by 10. It was 12. Cassy was never one to be late. Something must of happened. Just as he was about to go and look for her the door opened and Krillin with Bulma walked in. He could tell Bulma had been crying by her eyes. “Hey Goku how are you today?” Krillin asked. “I've honestly felt better” Goku replied. Bulma and Krillin gave him sympathetic eyes. “Where's Gohan?” Krillin asked. “He's upstairs. Cas was supposed to come around but she is late” Goku replied. “Cassy is late?” Bulma asked shocked. Goku nodded slowly. “I'll go and see if she is at her house” Bulma said and went back outside. She set off a capsule and headed off towards Cassy's house.

Krillin sat with Gohan in his room. Gohan was un-usually calm. Unlike his farther. The demi-Saiyan was more worried about training to beat the androids. Krillin didnt quite understand it. Gohan loved his family but he didnt seem to care that his mother was dead. Something must of happened. But he didnt want to ask in case it was something Gohan didn't want to speak about.

Vegeta smirked after what happened. He flew into the air leaving her there. She had numerous cuts on her body. Vegeta had been so ticked he had taken his anger out on Cassy. She wasn't as strong as him, so she couldn't even try and stop it. But that wasn't the whole thing. Cassy pushed everything to the back of her mind and flew slowly into the air. She clutched her arm which was bleeding pretty badly and flew towards Goku's house.

Bulma arrived at Cassy's house and knocked on the door. There was no answer. Bulma then walked towards the door and found the spare key. She opened the door and found no trace of anything. No Cassy. Bulma sighed and turned around thats when she saw it. There infront of her was a small amount of blood. Either Cassy was just training to hard. Or someone or something had attacked her. Bulma became worried and left as quickly as she could. Hoping that whatever it was that attacked Cassy wouldn't come after her.

Cassy was becoming weaker by the second. Goku's house was only a little while away and she prayed that she would make it. Of course Goku was going to ask questions as to how she ended up like that. Her excuse would be that she was training to hard and she got hit by her own blast. She hoped that the Saiyan would buy it.

Goku was sitting downstairs. Gohan was upstairs with Krillin talking. Goku sniffed a bit and forced back the tears. What if something happened now to Cassy? She seemed to hold everyone together. Like she was the thread and they were the needles. In times when everything seemed hopeless Cassy always made everything seem like it was going to be ok. What if he never got to see her smile again? What if he never got to hear her voice again? Why couldn't he stop thinking about her? Goku gave an annoyed growl and stood up. He then started to look for her Ki. It was there, coming closer to his house. But it was weak and falling. Fast. Goku ran out of the door and flew into the air. He hoped he wasn't too late.

Krillin and Gohan stayed silent until they felt Goku's Ki leave. They looked outside and saw him with a very determined face on. Had something happened? Where was he going? Gohan sighed and layed back on his bed. He and Krillin had been talking and Gohan told him everything. The day before Chichi had died Piccolo had left to do some meditation, thats when it all happened. Chichi and Goku had, had a huge fight. Even for Chichi the yelling was loud. Goku had even powered up he was so mad. Gohan however didn't know what they were fighting about. It had to of been something important to get his farther so mad. Goku hadn't said anything about it since then, Gohan wanted to know. But at the same time he didn't.

Cassy felt the energy leaving her. It was fast and she could no longer remain in the air. She closed her eyes and she began to fall. Faster and faster. There was no way she would survive. She was about 10 foot from the ground when something caught her. She looked up to see her Saviour hoping that Vegeta hadn't come back. She smiled weakly at him. “Goku” she whispered before her eyes closed and darkness consumed her mind.

Goku looked down at Cassy she was hurt badly. What had caused this? Who had caused this? Goku growled in pure anger. His wife was dead and Cassy was out cold. Either this was karma for something he had done or he was cursed. He flew back towards his house with Cassy over his shoulder. “Don't worry Cas” he said and powered up so he could go faster.

Bulma sped up. She had heard something from behind her. There is was the noise again. She looked behind her and there was nothing. She sighed, maybe she was just paranoid. She slowed down a tad and looked towards the road. “I wonder what happened to Cassy?” she questioned to herself and carried on down the road.

Goku entered his house and placed Cassy down on the sofa. He had luckily been to Korin to get a Cenzu bean a few days ago and he still had some left. He popped one in her mouth and left her to rest. Gohan and Krillin came downstairs after. Gohan couldn't believe what he saw, and neither could Krillin. “Goku what happened?” Krillin asked. “I have no idea I found her like this” Goku replied. “She is going to be ok right dad?” Gohan asked. “She should be” his farther replied and sat down beside Cassy. “Come on Cas” he said. Gohan and Krillin left an went upstairs. They started talking again. Krillin could tell Gohan was feeling rather lonely at the moment and decided to stay with him and give him some company.

Vegetaflew through the skies. His smirk was still on his face and was proud of what he had done. Though at the same time he knew it was wrong. Vegeta decided to go back to capsule corp and see if the 'woman' had fixed the grav pod yet.

Gokulooked at Cassy. She layed there un-moving and silent. Goku sighed and moved a bit of her black hair from her face. Cassy's face was pale and her lips weren't the usual red color. Goku was really mad now. First he had a fight with Chichi and she was dead now, then something comes out of nowhere and hurts Cassy. It had to be something stronger than her. Which would mean Goku or Vegeta. Goku knew he hadn't hurt Cassy so it had to be the other Saiyan. Goku's growls became louder. He knew that Cassy was scared of him. But what had he done? “Cas what happened?” Goku asked. A slight sound from Cassy made Goku smile. She was going to be ok.

Goku remembered what he and Chichi had been fighting about. Why did he care so much if she didn't? Chichi had told him that she no longer loved him. How could he still love her if she didnt love him? How long had he been playing a fools game? He knew Gohan had heard the fight, because he could sense he was awake. Surprisingly Gohan hadn't asked about it, so Goku had avoided that. He had to leave Chichi in the past. She was gone. She didnt love him anyway. 'I never loved her anyway' he thought to himself trying more to convince himself of that 'fact'.

Cassy's eyes opened slowly. The light around her filled her eyes making her growl. Goku heard this and ran towards her. “Cas what happened?” he asked as she sat up. “I...I was... Training Goku. I got hit by my own blasts” she replied slowly. She could sense Goku didnt believe her and look down. Goku sat next to her and pulled her into a hug. “Tell me when you want to Cas. But I have a feeling I know who it was” he said. Cassy looked down at her feet. She didn't want him to know what happened. She didn't even want to know what happened but she did.

Gohan and krillin felt Cassy's ki rise. They knew then that she was awake. Quietly they crept downstairs. They stopped by the door and looked in on Cassie and Goku. They were sitting there, Cassy looked as if she had been crying and Goku was comforting her. Suddenly an idea came to Gohan's mind. 'Maybe, that just might work' he thought to himself and went back upstairs with Krillin.

Vegeta was still flying towards capsule corp when he had noticed Cassy's ki was with Goku. But what was this other ki? It then hit him, it was the woman. Another somewhat evil smirk played his lips as he flew closer to the road.

Bulmawas now going faster, something told her she was being watched or followed. Yet again she slowed down but not intentionally. “That's just great the hover car has died” she sighed and pulled over. She stepped out of the veichle and looked at it. She wouldn't be getting out of there any time soon. Bulma turned around after hearing a snap come from the forest beside her. What the hell was it? Shock came to her face what if it was a wolf? Or some other type of carnivorous animal. She gulped a bit and closed her eyes no wanting to see her death.

Cassy stayed in Goku's embrace just a little longer. It made her feel safe inside. She broke away and smiled at Goku. He returned the smile. “Thanks for helping me” she said. “Hey what are friends for?” he asked. Cassy smiled again but winced. “Cas?” Goku asked and walked over to her. “I'm ok just a bit tired” she yawned and fell asleep right there. “Cas” Goku whispered and picked her up. “I hope you don't kill me” he said and carried her up to his room. He placed her on his bed and left her to sleep while he and Gohan did a bit of training.

Bulma opened her eyes. To her surprise Vegeta was standing in front of her. “Vegeta” she sighed. “what the heck were you doing?” she shouted. Vegeta glared at her and walked forward. “Woman have you fixed the gravity pod yet?” he asked trying to remain calm. “No Vegeta I haven't. In case your too big headed to notice Goku's wife just died and Cassy is missing” she shouted back. Vegeta now mad appeared infront of her and grabbed her wrists. She forced herself not to look at him but failed. She stared into his black eyes and he into her blue ones.