Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Will Never Be Alone ❯ The truth revealed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ, the characters nor the storyline. So do not sue, however my OC's are mine and I will take action if you use them without my permission.

Authors notes: I just want to say be warned. Some bit's in here contain sexual refrence. And yup I changed my Pen name but I love this one.
--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----

Pyro the dark angel: I was kinda going through some writters block and I was stressed with my other fanfics I have on quizilla. Then I had my website and I had to do my coursework. I just had the urge to finish this cahppie.

Krillball6: Thanks that's one of the best reviews I've ever had. I improved ALOT on my spelling and grammar. But that's mainly because I have a nice spelling and grammar checker glued to my desk. Looong story. Eh heh. As for the idea it's one that I had brewing in my mind for like forever so I just decided to write it up. Everyone says that about my characaters... I have an idea why the seem real aswell. Oh and thanks for the Vegeta thing... I used to be a Vegeta fangirl... I moved onto Goku and recently *sweatdrop* I became a Trunks fangirl. Thanks again.

Gosha: Thanks. I'm glad to have a talented writter like you compliment me like that ^o^ it means alot to me. I'm glad you like his non Chichi/Goku fic... I find it hard to write those. I depise Chichi sooo much.


Chapter 3
The truth is revealed

Bulma lay there with his arm wrapped around her waist. She couldnt belive what had just happened. Infact she didn't want to belive she had just done that. She had just made love with the Saiyan she couldn't stand. 'I supose from all the times Yamcha cheated on me this is payback' she thinks as she goes back to sleep.

Cassy awoke slowly to birds chirping. She streached and rubbed her eyes as she sat up slowly unaware of where she was until she realised Goku had put her on his bed to sleep. She felt Goku's ki comming closer and pretending to be asleep. She didn't want to face Goku right now. She knew she'd have to tell him what happened. She knew she'd have to tell him that Vegeta raped her.

Vegeta sighed and sat up. He neither could belive what happened. He looked at the sleeping woman and growled, but at the same time he felt content inside. 'Get it out of your mind Vegeta she's a pitifull human girl' he thought and stood up. He looked again at her and felt something inside. Without thinking he picked her up and flew back to capsule corp.

Cassy lay there as Goku entered the room. She had no idea if Goku knew she was awake, or if he thought she was asleep. "Cassy, I hope you tell me what he did. Your my best friend. I care for you; alot. I hope you can tell me because I want to help, yuor always the one helping us, now it's time I help you" Goku says and sits beside her and takes her hand in his own. "I care for you, but I doubt as if you care for me the same way. I love you Cassy" he says and stands up and kissing her on her forehead and leaving. 'Did he just say he loves me?' Cassy thinks and stares at the ceiling.

Gohan sat there thinking of his plan. Maybe if he did that his farther would be happy and it would be like a family again. Cassy had never had a family and he knew she felt alone. Maybe he could help more than one person. But he wuold need help for it to work. Piccolo would be comming back to carry on with their training later on, so he had to act fast to start it off. The rest of it would just be up to fate. Then he remembered Krillin would be comming over later. Maybe he would help.

Cassy decided to go downstairs and tell Goku what happened. She just didn't know how he would react. If Goku really did love her he'd freak out and kill him. But she didn't want him to die, especialy if these androids were really that strong that they had killed everyone else in another time. They would need all the help they could get. Cassy sighed and placed her feet on the cold floor of Gokus bedroom. It then hit her. Goku loved her, she had always had feelings for him. She was just scared since he was after all married.

She couldn't belive it. No it wasn't true; it couldn't be. But it was. Cassy's feet got used to the cold floor and she silently walked out of the room. She felt Krillin's ki with Gohan and walked over to his room first. She heard a bit of laughing and she knocked on the door before poking her head around. "Hey guys" she said."Hey Cassy" Krillin replied.
"Hey! You feeling better?" Gohan asked.
"Yep alot better now thanks; is your dad downstairs?" she asked.
"I think so" Gohan replied with a mischievous glint in his eyes.
"Ok Son-Gohan what are you up to?" she asked as she stood fully in the door. Straight away Krillin and Gohan began to tense up.
"We're... not doing... anything" Krillin said as she eyed them both.
"Whatever your doing you better not get into any trouble. Now I'm going to see Goku" she said with sigh.
"Ok see you later Cassy" they choursed together as she left the room.

Cassy soon got downstairs and saw Goku staring out of the window. Just staring; nothing else.
"Goku?" Cassy asked.
"Cassy? Hey you feeling any better?" Goku asked with a smile on his lips.
"I am thanks Goku" she said then she sighed.
"Cassy what happened?" Goku asked walked towards her. Cassy sighed and looked down. she wanted to tell him; she didn't like keep secrets from her friends.
"Cassy please tell me"
Cassy sighed before looking into his huge black innocent eyes. She could see he was worried. Cassy sighed again. "Goku... I want to tell you; I just don't... know how" she said quietly.
"Cassy I think I know what hapened"
"Uh you do?" she asked shocked.
"I can smell it" he said.
"Oh"
"I can't belive he did that" Goku growled.
"Goku just... let it go. It can't be un-done and even if it could we still need his help against the androids" she said as she looked up.
Cassy only came up to Gokus shoulders. She was pretty small. But she was strong. Dynamyte comes in tiny packages you could say.
"Cassy... I'll let it go for you. But I still don't like it and next time he touches you" Goku reasoned as a small growl emitted from his throat.
"I understand Goku" she smiled as a small tear came from her eye.
Goku looked down at her and hugged her. "Don't worry Cassy we'll get through this" he smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----
Ok I think that was pretty short. I have no clue but hey I got it up. I will try and do the next one sometime soon. I have no clue when it'll be up though.

Ciao xx