Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Will Never Be Alone ❯ Gohan's plan unfolds ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ in this life no matter how much I want to ^o^. I do however own Cassy and other OC's.

Authours notes: Wow two in one day I'm on a roll. This isn't very long but bit's of it are pretty important. The next one wil be very eventful and I'll answer the reviews in number 6 since number 5 might be out latter and well I need time for the reviews need to build up a bit. Ok R&R.


Chapter 4
Gohans plan unfolds

Gohan had just finished explaining to Krillin what he planned to do. Krillin was a little surprised at first. It was unlike Gohan. But at the same time it sounded like Gohan. Gohan liked to help people and he liked to see them happy.

Gohans plan was simple. He; along with Krillin were going to set Cassy and Goku up. Or just give them a push in the right direction.
“How do you know it's going to work?” Krillin asked.“I don't Krillin; but you've seen how worried my dad gets about Cassy and Cassy gets just as worried as my dad” “But what if they don't like each other that way Gohan?” Krillin asked.“I don't know; but I have a good idea that they do. You just have to trust me Krillin” Gohan replied.“I hope you know what your doing” Krillin sighed.

“Hey Goku can I train with you?” Cassy asked.“Sure; if your feeling up to it” Goku replied.“Yeah I'm fine” She smiled as Gohan and Krillin walked down the stairs. “Hey guys; we're just about to train you two want to join?” Goku asked.The other two looked at each other and nodded. “Sure” they said together.Goku and Cassy smiled as the group of 4 walked outside into the sun.

Cassy watched as Goku and Gohan trained. Gohan wouldn't give up at all. It was amazing how much he could stand up to on determination alone. 'He's going to be a strong warrior' “Piccolo should be coming back soon” Goku said floating down to Cassy and Krillin.Gohan and Krillin looked at each other with nervous glances. Goku and Cassy however were oblivious to it as they were staring at each other.“Hey Goku you wanna spar next?” Cassy asked.“Sure” Goku replied as the two took to the air. “Actually why don't we make it four on four?” Cassy asked. “Gohan! Krillin!” she yelled. Straight away the two flew up and stared at them. “Lets have a four on four fight” Cassy chirped.

Cassy was trying to be gentle with Gohan. After all she was a lot stronger than the half Saiyan. It was Gohan & Goku versus Krillin & Cassy. Krillin and Goku were fighting and having a lot of fun while Cassy and Gohan were fighting. Gohan increased his ki a bit and Krillin moved behind Goku. Krillin hit Goku in his back causing him to fly forward while Gohan hit Cassy in the gut causing her to fly backwards and into Goku. Goku caught Cassy as the hit each other and they blushed. “Errr sorry Goku” she said as she floated up the right way. Goku just laughed and turned around at another ki.“Piccolo's back” he smiled as the Namek came into view. Piccolo was indeed confused why Cassy and Krillin were there. “Well I have to be off” Krillin said.“Bye Krillin” they all said as he flew off.Piccolo was still confused.“Piccolo Cassy is going to be training with us. It's a long story” Goku laughed as the group flew back to Gokus house.

Bulma sighed as she walked downstairs. She still couldn't belive what happened with Vegeta; but at the same time she knew it was real. Her and Vegeta had been quiet around each other since. Bulma fixed the gravity pod and Vegeta stopped yelling at her. It was quiet. Too quiet.But something she was just about to find out would change everything...
To be continued...