Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Zana-sei ❯ What's goin on? ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I Do Not own DBZ, but damn it I wish I did. I own Zana-sei, Nehou-sei, N'daria and any other things, planets, or characters my mind makes up along the way.

Hello again everybody! Thank you soooo much for reviewing, and I am very happy to announce that I have a beta reader! Thnxs again Ssjgoddesschico again for volunteering and thank you for beta-ing! I'm sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday, but FF.net was acting funny and I didn't know yesterday was Thursday until someone told me. Sorry I didn't get this out earlier today cause I've been sick, but I wanted to update for you guys. Okay, I didn't know how to start this chapter at first, nasty thing writer's block, but I thought you guys would want to know what was up with the other Saiya-jins. So, along with the V/B and K/CC romance I'll be keeping you informed about Nappa, Radditz, and Kakarotto. Kay, I'm guessing you guys are getting antsy and wanna shoot me cause I'm talking so much, so I'll shut up.

Okay one more thing and then I'll shut up. Enjoy Chapter five: What's goin on?

Zana-sei

Chapter five: What's goin on?

"Have you seen this man?" Radditz growled. His sable eyes bore menacingly into the terrified man. One palm pressed against the wall efficiently locking the pudgy orange man in a corner, the other stretched out in the alien's face. In Radditz's palm stood a small holographic man, his arms crossed over his chest, his legs slightly apart, his hair in a upswept torch, and a haughty smirk on his face. To anyone who knew him, he was the Saiya-jin no Ouji, Vegeta. From the scared Uht-jin's frantically shaking head Radditz knew he did not.

He let out a frustrated sigh and backed off. The plump man shot out the door and into the street laughing, happy that his life had not been shortened.

Radditz growled, damn Frieza! First he had sent them on this Vegeta hunt, and then he had told them no purging, no killing, and no fighting. No fighting! The three tall Saiya-jin had tried to reason with the small Issu-jin. How would they defend themselves if the occasion arose?

"I'm sure you tiny simian brains will think of something." Frieza had said with a bemused smirk.

Radditz growled louder as his hand snapped closed on the holographic Vegeta. Tiny simian brains! Just because they were in some way related to monkeys did not mean that they were stupid. Well, not all of them. Radditz calmly opened his hand again and stared at the haughtily smirking prince. He and Vegeta were the smartest of the four Saiya-jin that were left. If Vegeta had managed to escape Frieza's ship and evaded him this long, then Saiya-jin were not all that stupid. Hmph. Maybe Frieza was the stupid one.

"Radditz!" A voice whined from the doorway behind him.

Radditz closed his hand and sighed calmly. Oh the trials and tribulations of having a little brother, especially one like Kakarotto. The boy was strong but slow at times. "Yes Kakarotto?" He asked with practiced patience.

"Can we leave yet?"

"Have you found out anything about Vegeta's whereabouts?"

Silence.

Radditz let another calm sigh escape his lips. "Did you find out anything about where Vegeta is?"

"Oh! No, nope didn't find out a thing! Can we leave now? I wanna get back to the ship, I'm hungry." Kakarotto rubbed his stomach, which roared in agreement.

Radditz nodded in understanding. "Yeah, I'm hungry too. We just have to wait for Nappa to get back."

Kakarotto whined again. "Why?"

"Because we need to see if he found any valuable information." Another calm sigh.

The younger Saiya-jin crossed his arms over his broad chest and pouted.

Radditz lifted his head and without turning to face his younger brother said, "Kakarotto, don't pout. It's not becoming of a Saiya-jin warrior."

Kakarotto hunched his shoulders, dipped his head, and his pout became more pronounced.

Radditz sighed heavily and clicked a button on his scouter. "Nappa, did you find out anything?"

"About what?" A deep rough voice answered back.

Radditz grit his teeth in an effort to calm down. Here ladies and gentlemen we present idiot number two.

"Vegeta!" He growled, exasperated.

"Where?!" He heard his brother say and knew he was whipping his head from side to side looking for the surly prince.

Radditz rolled his eyes as Nappa replied, "Oh yeah! No I didn't find anything."

"Well, how soon will you be back to the ship?"

"Five minutes."

"Five minutes?! That's forever!" Kakarotto wailed.

"We'll meet you there." Radditz said before clicking the button again. "Let's go Baka-chan."

Baka-chan or Kakarotto grinned and followed his brother out the door.

Radditz sighed and looked behind him where Kakarotto trotted behind him. The things he did to keep his brother happy and not whining. He would never do them for Nappa, only because Nappa wasn't his brother and when he finished with Kakarotto he had no patience for the tall bald Saiya-jin. Besides, he did not want to yell at his younger sibling and cause him to sulk. A sulking Kakarotto was much worse than a whining one.

Radditz sauntered up to the metal door of the ship and punched in a code. With a whoosh the door opened and with another whoosh Kakarotto took off to the kitchen. He slowly shook his head and ran toward the kitchen before his brother finished off all the food. He ran down the curved hallway and stopped in front of the silver double doors. The doors should have opened by now. Radditz growled, "Kakarotto open the doors!", he barked.

"No."

"Open them!"

"No, you never let me eat as much as I want. You always take away my food."

Radditz growled and clenched his fists, which he wanted to rip open the doors with. "Kakarotto, open the doors. You cannot eat all of the or some of it." He added quickly as he knew Kakarotto would object not eating all of the food, just some. In Kakarotto's mind, some was most when it came to food. "Nappa and I are hungry also and we have to eat too. Do you want us to starve?" He asked in the tone an adult would use with a child.

"No. Okay I'll open them, but don't take all my food." A minute later the doors whooshed open to present a table that was covered in a mountain of food.

Radditz blinked then glared over at his brother, who was looking down at his shuffling feet with his hands behind his back. "Is this all of the food we have?"

Kakarotto shook his head, "No, just some."

Radditz rolled his eyes, "Help me put some away."

Kakarotto nodded and five minutes later half of the food had gone back into the cooling room. Radditz split the food that was left into three equal portions. "That's yours." He pointed to the pile closest to Kakarotto. "Don't touch." He pointed to the other two piles of food.

Kakarotto nodded with puppy dog eyes waiting for Radditz's signal.

Radditz nodded once and settled beside his already eating or shoveling brother to eat his own food. He sighed, twisted the kinks out of his neck and grabbed a piece of fruit. Just before he put it in his mouth his scouter beeped. Sighing sadly, he put the fruit down and clicked the button. "Yes?" He said tiredly.

"Radditz?"

"Yes Nappa, what is it?"

Silence.

"Spit it out!"

"What's the code for the ship again/"

Radditz blinked. Then fell to the floor in a fit of hysterical laughter.

"O-oniichan?' Kakarotto called.

Radditz sat up chuckling. "Its nothing Baka-chan.", he assured him. He knew his brother was getting scared when he called him Oniichan. Radditz smiled as he told Nappa the code, he was finally starting to crack.

>>>>>>>>>

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YES!"

Silence. "Fine, but someone had to go with you."

"What?! Why?!"

"Because you might get injured."

"Argh!" Vegeta threw up his hands in frustration. This woman was the most annoying person in the world! "I am healed! How the hell could I get injured taking a bath?"

N'daria shrugged, "It could happen, you could slip on a rock and open you wounds." She hunched her shoulders and narrowed her eyes, "You either take someone with you or don't go at all.", she growled.

Vegeta scowled, "Fine." He did not want to argue anymore, he was just happy to be taking a bath after spending two weeks in bed.

N'daria looked around for the poor unsuspecting woman who would be the victim of Vegeta no Ouji's temper. 'No, she would run if Vegeta no Ouji yelled at her. No, she would probably drown, even in shallow water. No, she's pregnant.' N'daria thought as she watched the woman passing her by. Her gaze lingered on the pregnant woman's friend and in the next few seconds she made up her mind. "Quesia!"

A young woman with auburn hair whipped her head around at the sound of her name. She wrapped one hand around her friend's wrist and the other on her cloth covered rounded stomach as she waddled toward the beckoning medicine woman. "Yes, N'daria?"

"I need you and Buruma to go with Vegeta no Ouji to the spring."

Buruma shrugged and nodded, but her auburn haired friend was a bit hesitant. Quesia was not as friendly as Buruma was with the cheepo haired woman. It was rumored that the woman always acted like she had meanis. (A/N: PMS) "Maybe….maybe I should stay. You know, since I'm with child and all. I might get hurt." She said in her soft voice while playing with the fringes on the edge of her shirt.

Vegeta shrugged and turned to walk away, but Buruma tried to reason with Quesia.

"Oh, come on Quesia. Your not that far along. Besides, I'll look out for you." She gave one of her sugar sweet smiles.

"Well…" Quesia gave the fringes in her hands a twist.

"Please?" Buruma clasped her hands together and gave Quesia her best set of puppy dog eyes.

She sighed, why was she being so insistent? "Alright." She said in a defeated tone as her blue haired friend pulled her after a retreating Vegeta.

>>>>>>>>>>

Well, what did you think of that? Hmm, will Buruma see anything unusual? Well, we'll all have to wait and see.