Dragon Knight (adult) Fan Fiction / Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Camp ❯ Death ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Summer Camp

(Alfeegi’s POV)


Alfeegi looked out across the vast gray lake. It was his first summer job. As he thought of the young children that he would be in charge of, it was his job as a conciler t look after them and make sure that they didn’t turn out like his earlier charge Rath had .He heard a noise behind him. He turned around surprised, to see Ruwalk. He wondered why Ruwalk was here but before he could ask Ruwalk pushed him into the water. Alfeegi did a belly flop than sank down into the 8ft deep water.


(Ruwalk’s POV)


Ruwalk laughed after watching Alfeegi fall in face first into the cold murky water. He couldn’t help it Alfeegi looked so funny sinking into the water so slowly. He waited. He was surprised when after five minutes Alfeegi didn’t surface. He waited maybe it was a crocodile like in that horror film that him and the lord had watched last week while Alfeegi wasn’t watching. No he was paranoid or was he? Suddenly he heard a noise from behind him. He spun around to see a very wet white dragon officer. “Ruwalk, I can’t believe you. You came all the way here just to annoy me!” He shrieked.


(Alfeegi’s POV)


The nerve that no good Ruwalk had followed him all the way here. And on his break too. The Nerve!

{Across the lake near by the cabins}

(Rune’s POV)


“Rath”, Rune called where was he now! In just one hour of arrival at this nature summer camp Rath had gotten lost twice. Last time he had been under the bed annoying Nadil by poking his mattress with a stick. “Raaaath”, he called again. “Hey can’t I eat in peace” Thatz yelled. “Thaaatz, what are you doing on the roof? And where did you get that food? Have you seen Rath?” “Uhhh.......to hide from Alfeegi, I got it from the kitchen and no.”
“Well get down and help me look! And your lucky to have even gotten this job so no stealing food from the kitchen!” Rune shouted back up. “Ok! Just hold your horses! I’m coming. Hey Rune” “Yeah?” “Want to gamble who will find Rath?”



(Rath’s POV)


Rath had been looking for an hour but still nothing caught his intrest. He had found many plants and mushrooms, but no demons or dangerous things.



(Rune’s POV)


“I’m hungry”, Thatz complained. It was the 8th time that he had said that in the lst 4 minutes. Rune was ready to bust his stupid frick‘in bad shaped head. If he said that one more time. “Thaaaaatz” Rune said, not waiting for him to answer Rune shouted “We are supposed to be looking for Rath! And you ate 8 hot dogs, 9 milkshakes, 8 hamburgers, and 10 racks of ribs less than an hour ago!” “O then no wonder why I’m hungry” Thatz chuckled. “Ow!”



( Rath’s POV)



Still no sight of a demon or even a moose. Rath wondered if Rune had been lying when he said that the forest was full of them. Or maybe he just had to go 5 more miles. Suddenly there was a noise behind him. He stopped. All of a sudden he felt something jump onto his back. It was heavy, he fell to the ground stunned. He rolled over and pushed the being off of him. Without looking he took out his sword that he had swiped when Rune was apoligizing to Alfeegi for stepping on his toe. He stabbed the creature in the chest. He smelled blood. IT wasn’t demon or even animal it was......human. He looked, in front of him was the dead corpse of Garfacky. Blood coved his body as it still seeped out ozzing. Rath could see the inside of his chest. His heart was in two. “Yes” said Rath. All of that training had worked out, he could slash though the heart without looking. Suddenly his demon instincts took over. He began to lap up the blood. IT was amazing! He had never tasted such a wonderful thing he wanted more! He needed more.

Just as Kharl, Rune, and Thatz arrived they saw Rath eating the corpse of Garfacky.


____________________________________________________

Yes I know a bit sad{A bit, a morsel, a tiny little thing that almost doesn‘t exist}.

Like it? Review