Dragon Knight (adult) Fan Fiction / Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Camp ❯ Someone Do Something ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Thatz’s POV)


“Uh.......Rath What the #ell are you doing?” Asked Thatz as if he didn’t know. Rune fainted shocked, not knowing what to do or say. “ ~Garfacky~ my love!” shreiked Kharl.

Rath came out of his dazz. He had seen blood and them everything had gone black. He just faintly remembered a taste. It had been amazing! He had never tasted anything like it. Well, he remembered it from before, but it was a long time ago. It was amazing! He had to have more. His body craved it. He had no idea what it was, but something inside of him told him to have it, he needed it. He slowly rose to see Thatz Kharl and an unconsense Rune. “ Rune! Whats the matter with him?” He asked. They just stared. “ Uh..Guys?”


(Khral’s POV)



Kharl burst into tears. Garfacky, who would kiss him good night, and make it all better after one of his many sad and lonely nightmares? Who would make him lemon tart thingies? Who else could make the all hard to make tea? He wept until something hit him on the head. He looked up to see Rath. Kharl was lost he didn’t know if he should be mad and try to kill Rath. Or if he should kiss his first love from joy of seeing him again. Or maybe Rath...could replace Garfacky. Yeah! That was what he always wanted, to live as father and son in his castle with lemon tart thingies piled up by the million in every room! And he could revive Garfacky, and he could be there pet ^_^! He would be sooo happy! And then they would get married~! He smiled.


(Rath’s POV)


“What happened?” Rath asked? “Uh...you..murder.....I mean...killed Garfacky” said Thatz hesidently worried that Rath might kill him. “I...did?” Rath asked, then burst in tears of blood and ran deeper into the forest. “ It’s happening again he wailed. Since most of the fairies are gone now what will I kill? I should die!”



(Ruwalk’s POV)


“Feegi! It was just a joke! Cool it man!” Ruwalk yelled running into the forest. Alfeegi was chasing him. IT would be fun, if Alfeegi didn’t have his sword out. He saw Kharl and Thatz up ahead, and was that Rune? Lying down? He saw a white bloody thing so he stopped so that he wouldn’t trip on it. “ Alfeegi, WAIT!” he yelled. “Never”, the dripping wet Alfeegi yelled. He didn’t stop. He ran straight into Ruwalk. THey both fell. Ruwalk felt something smushy underneath him. It was dark, exept for a few, spots of light coming from holes. Where was he. HE heard Thatz laugh. He ruled out heaven if Thatz was there. HE stood up. Pushing Alfeegi off of him. All of the gore fell away. His....Head was stuck in a corpses rib cage!







______________________________________________________________________
Yes, I know WEIRD! But please REVIEW!


Like it? Review