Dragon Knight (adult) Fan Fiction ❯ the chosen ❯ the yokai ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone in this story. If I did people would have been scared of even looking at a dragon knight manga. âŒ.âŒ''

AN: Yay! I bet this is the only Dragon knight story on the whole fanfiction. There should have been more fics for dragon knights since this is one of the best mangas I have ever seen. ^.^'' I was thinking about making it a Yaoi or shonen-ai story so if you don't like it tell me and I won't have any paring at all in this story at all (I don't really like Cesia, but that's my own opinion.)

But as you see this story will be kind of OOC or AU since I have only the three first books. (Darn…) can't wait for the next one to come though! More Bierrez and Rath! They are my favorites. But of course the yummy Dragon Lord and all the other yummy dragon knights (such as Alfeegi) will be in this too!! ^-^'' (I think Nadil's yummy too!)

So let's start with this yummyness!

And I'm Norwegian so there might be some words or sentences that are spelled wrong, or even more! >.<'' but bear with me anyways. ok?

Chapter1

As the morning sun rose up on the sky, the big city of Draqueen awoke with its beloved lively people starting on their daily business.

None really offering neither a stare nor a glance at the big castle that lay in the background where dragon knights were hurrying to their next mission.

Alfeegi scowled as Ruwalk tried to explain the reason why the Lord Lycouleon had went out of the castle for a week.

"I tell you, I didn't help the lord getting out of the castle!"

Alfeegi sent him one of his warning glares and continued reminding him about all the meetings that was supposed to bee those days but had to be canceled a week! A WHOLE week! Ruwalk ended up plugging his ears with his fingers and walked calmly out of the room. `None of my business anyways.' He thought, and then snickered. `Ok, so maybe I opened some doors, but at least he came back.'

Sometimes he wondered why Alfeegi even bothered. The dragon lord always found a way out anyways. He soon found Alfeegi in his heels again and turned to meet him. Before he could utter a word Alfeegi showered him with how irresponsible he was. "I know you help him! Don't you even dare deny it!"

Alfeegi made a threatening gesture with his hand, spun around and marched down the hall probably going down to the throne room to have a talk with Lykouleon. Of course if it were the same talk he just had with him, it would not have any affect. As usual.

You would think poor Alfeegi would have realized it by now, but he still tried.

As he continued down the hallway that he had started on, the lively voice of Kai-stern rung through the hall. " Ruwalk! Wait!" the blue dragon officer ran up to his side and breathed heavily. It was clear that he had run quite the distance. Ruwalk placed his hand on Kai-stern's shoulder as if to support him, and patiently waited for him to catch his breath. Kai-stern looked up at Ruwalk, his eyes wide. This couldn't be good.

"R-Ruwalk!" Kai-stern said again still not being able to talk without the words being stuttered. "T-there is a powerful demon in the c-castle grounds!!"

`B-but that's impossible!' all other options were impossible! He had to warn the dragon lord!

Kai-stern had probably thought the same thing, as he seemed to try to get ready to run again. "Do you know anything else about it?" they started walking quickly towards the throne room where hopefully lord Lykouleon and Alfeegi would be.

Kai-stern seemed to think for a moment and then turned around to look at him while they walked. "It is very powerful. I-I don't know if its safe letting any of the weakest dragon knights be anywhere close to it. Gods! We have to find the dragon lord!"

Ruwalk cocked an eyebrow at Kai-stern. "Why did you not try to fight him yourself?" he asked. Kai-stern stopped for a second.

"I did, Ruwalk. And he sent me through the wall." He inwardly cringed. `Ouch, that had gotta hurt.'

………………~*~¤~*~R 30;……………

On the other side of the castle a certain yokai was wandering through the rooms, instantly killing any dragon knight or anyone that opposed him.

That little witch had to be around here somewhere. Singing on one of his favorite songs he continued on further into the castle, to find Nadil's head, to find Cesia, and finally, to find Lord Lykouleon and spill his blood.

AN: don't you just LOVE Bierrez? ^-^'' I'm starting on the next chapter now, but if I get really many reviews I'll write faster and put it out as fast as possible! O.o''

.