Dragon Knight (adult) Fan Fiction ❯ the chosen ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN:

Mika: uuum…I wanna have a package of Pocky sticks! Darn! *Trying to find something intelligent to say in the authors note but miserably fails as always*

Bierrez: ah yes. You can't go wrong with a nutcase like Mika.

Mika: what did you say?!!!!!

Bierrez: that pocky sticks goes south this time of year!

Mika: really? *Finds butterfly net* pack your bags Bierrez! Were going south!

Bierrez *sweat drops* I can't believe she went for it!

Mika: Bierrez!

Bierrez: yipe! Eh heh, yes?

Mika: do you think the pocky sticks have strawberry taste? ^.^'' *grin grin*

Bierrez: O.o''

Disclaimer: I don't own a darned thing, or else I would not be here writing fanfics. *Sigh*

Warnings: yaoi/shonen-ai (aaah, couldn't get any better, could it? ^.~'') And probably a bit OOC and AU. (Waaah! Why doe they have to give out a new DK every other month? It's too far between each time! I can't wait that long!!)

Chapter two

The town was happily unknowing of the catastrophe that was befalling the castle. That is, until people were thrown sideways or up in the air as the earth started quivering.

The whole ground on side where Bierrez was, was shaking. It was like he whole castle was shuddering by the unknown feeling of a Yokai. The reason for it was that normally, if he went in there it would not shake because he was hiding, or rather shielding his powers and life force. He could faintly hear people screaming, as some were crushed by falling debris from houses that were falling apart. And there was no explanation for the occurrences as the chaos continued. But the yokai seemed not to notice the noise as he continued straight forward as he was talking a walk in the park. That, or that he was just ignoring, or shutting everything out.

The petals from the gardens cherry trees were thrown up and tumbled through the air as snow, as trees were starting to loose their grip on the ground. Many petals flew through the open windows and landed on the marble floors mixing with the blood from the fallen victims from the yokai. Then they landed softly and made it look like the winter gods had decided to mock all things and proving that roofs could not stop them. Bierrez tried almost unconsciously not to step on them, as he continued down the beautifully carved halls, which had forms as dragons and flowers. (Mika: Awww, isn't that cute?) He felt as invincible as Nadil had when he fought Lykouleon.

"Ceeesia? Oh, Ceeeesia? Come out, come out!" He said in a mocking tone. He knew there was no reason for him to yell for her. Cesia was quite sensitive to demon life forces and she already knew that he was coming for her. And he could feel the little bitch miles away. She was running for her life in the direction of the dragon lord. `Heh, such a cowardly little girl.' Bierrez hated the witch with a passion. But he was going to get her before he left, it was the only thing, though, that he was going to do in the direction that Shyrendora and Shydeman (Mika: darn! It's so difficult to remember those names *looks through DK manga for how to spell things correctly*) He smirked and continued down the paved road that connected the big dragon knight dormitory and the main castle. It went from beautiful decorations to something that would remind one of a real castle had it not been for the spark that seemed to be everywhere the dragon lord went.

But hopefully Bierrez could put an end to that. He was going to wipe out the whole dragon tribe. He could already smell the blood. The salt and metallic taste (Mika: no! don't you even think it you hentai!!!) It exited him just as much as it must have disgusted the dragon knights. (Mika: O.o'' stop thinking things like that yourself, Mika! *hits head*)

If it had not been for the yokai sword Bierrez was dragging with him, he would have looked like he enjoyed himself, and he did. He slowed down for a moment as he passed a big door. There were some pink petals that had entangled itself in his hair and were now pestering him. He lifted his light hands and gently stroke his fingers through his long the petals that had fallen and entangled itself in the strands of hair that hung over his shoulders. He then brushed out all the other petals off his blonde hair and watched as they silently fluttered to the ground.

They reminded him of little butterfly-wings that someone was ripping off little butterflies like they were daisies. He bent down and picked up some pink petals, then started taking up one and one, throwing then carelessly to the ground. "She loves me, she loves me not." He whispered, and then laughed. "What a cliché." He snorted and quickly turned his hands around, sending all the petals flying to the ground. He didn't have tome for anything as useless as love. It was a weakness and ropes bound so tightly that I would in the end break them and leave the victim defenseless. Yes, love was for the weak. And everything that seemed weak for him had to be crushed. Not because he didn't want people to get hurt, but because he enjoyed destroying fragile things.

Bierrez started walking again, but had to stop when he came to the next big door. He could hear people coming closer. Even better, not any people, dragon knights and officers. Stupid dragon knights. `Someone out there must hate me', he frowned. `And by the looks of it, ten of the someone are dragon knights.' and Bierrez could have been strong, but more than three dragon knights were unfortunately more than he could handle. And this tome his limits had brutally been stepped on and overdone by a couple of times.

He would have to fight them or hide. He decided to go for the latter. Besides, that would give him a chance to have a good and close look at the interior in a couple of rooms. He stumbled a bit as he hid his life force which made the whole ground give a terrible last quake and then abruptly stop. Even Bierrez felt it, as he scrambled onto his feet and tried to walk calmly away, as he felt the dragon knights gain in on his position in the castle.

Bierrez hurried up the first stairs he could find and hoped the dragon knights would not find out where he was. The steps went in spirals and he sometimes stumbled in the darkness that the castle towers did so well in captivating. Normally he would not have anything against it but today it did not fit after his plans. As he rushed up the stairs he could see a faint light starting to glow. He was getting closer to the end of the tower.

Suddenly he burst through the door that lead him to the roofs of the castle. It was an escape from the dragon knights and officers. It as easy for him to jump down from the balcony he was standing on to the roof. Then he ran as fast as he could over the top of the roof and hid behind another stone spire.

Just as he hid behind the spire, Tetheus, Alfeegi, Kai-stern, Ruwalk and Rune came through the door of the balcony. He could hear how Alfeegi and Rune were bickering about the thing with the yokai. `How cute' Bierrez smirked and decided just to remain hid and listen to their interesting conversation, just for the hell of it.

"I swear if you guys don't get some control on the yokai population, Rath is going to go amok in the castle! And you know it!" rune was about to plug his ears. This was the last time he would walk up the same stairs as Alfeegi. "Well, it's not my fault!" Rune snorted and stopped walking to get a bit behind the fretting Alfeegi. After being ignored by the dragon lord, and then getting the news that there was a yokai in the castle, he was almost in his worst mood ever. Almost. So maybe the dragon officer and the dragon knight weren't pettifogging after all.

After a little while they gave up in their search for the yokai up on the roof, and started their search in other places. Bierrez could only breathe out a sigh in relief as they disappeared out of his sight. He slowly sunk to his knees. That had been close. He wouldn't even think of what they would have done if they had found him. Crispy Bierrez BLT sandwich. (Mika: yum!)

With graceful agility he jumped down on the ground as he reached the end of the building he'd been hiding on. There was no reason to hang around, they probably had the whole place full of guards and the rest would be on their toes. The whole expedition had been in vain. `Now I have to wait a couple of weeks to get close to the castle!'

Bierrez walked as fast as he could without making a sound. He also tried to keep a halt on his loud cursing, as he entered the castle-ground woods. The rustling of bushes near by made him halt. `Someone is out here too.'

He looked out from some bushes to se a young man walking towards the castle-walls. He had short lavender hair that had a line of light blue on the side. (Mika: uh, I think he has lavender hair. Or is it red? Or blue, or black? >.<'' I think I'll just go with lavender for now, but if someone could clarify what color it is I would be most grateful. )

He was tall and thin, something that made him seem frail, and even a bit innocent with his wide red eyes. He made sure to keep himself in the shadows (Mika: `Anna's Theme' from `The Red Violin' playing in the background) as he snuck closer the other stopped and looked around as he came under a tree. Half his face was in shadow.

*

Rath stopped and looked around for the yokai that Ruwalk had reported to the dragon lord. Hopefully it would be out there somewhere so he would have a chance to slay it. He could feel his own lust for killing it make his blood boil. If he now only could find it.

He rubbed the scratch on his chin that was still bleeding, smearing a line down to his neck. Then he pulled his sword up and continued walking up to a tree. The shade from it would maybe help him in looking for it. And there were no dragon officers here to stop him, from doing anything he wanted to. (Mika: eep! My poor mind!!!)

A small rustling made him jump and look in it's direction. `Is it the demon?' he thought as he became uncertain of what to do. But just as fast as the betraying thoughts had arose they were quickly pushed down. There was no need for them. He had no idea that a pair of green eyes were watching his every move, stating him up and down.

Suddenly he found himself pinned to the tree. The attacker lifted his hand and hit it into the tree until he let go of his sword, while his other hand was also pinned over his head. Rath found himself unable to move no matter how much he struggled. Finally he looked up into the face of the stranger, and gasped as it was the yokai, standing there grinning at him. "Letting your guard down little dragon boy?" Rath growled at him, but the only thing it accomplished was that the yokai pushed their bodies closer. He started desperately wriggling to get loose. There was no way that he would be humiliated, by a disgusting yokai! But when the yokai leaned closer he froze.

Bierrez traced his jaw with his finger until it reached the halfway-coagulated blood. "W-what are you doing?!" Rath inhaled harshly as Bierrez leaned towards his face far enough to touch his nose with his own. Then he leaned over to the side and softly brushed his cheek against his own, leaving a mark from Rath's blood. Bierrez smirked and slowly leaned back far enough to look into his eyes. Rath's eyes were big and easy to read. He could just as well have a sign saying `scared' on his forehead. He leaned forward again and slowly whispered something in Rath's ear. His face turned a light shade of red.

The yokai felt how the little dragon knight tried to get away as his fear started drowning his courage. He pinned both of Rath's hands with one hand, and started again tracing his chin, but this time going further. He smirked even more when he could feel Rath was unconsciously leaning into his touch. `Hrm, so you like touches do you, dragon boy?' he brushed quickly over a nipple, and barely heard the gasp escaping his captive's mouth. As he reached his thigh, the dragon knight was shivering. And Bierrez was enjoining every moment of it. He stopped and looked into the dragon knight's eyes. They were closed, closed until he noticed the caresses had stopped. He immediately regained hateful eyes, something Bierrez found most intriguing. Was he actually trying to deny that he had enjoyed it? "Get away from me yokai!" Rath spat at him, words loaded with loathing. "Aw, such harsh words from such a pretty little mouth." He whispered back. Rath glared at him and turned his head to the side to get as far away from him as possible.

Bierrez quickly sunk his teeth into the dragon knight's neck drawing blood, and a short yelp

from him. That was going to leave a mark. "You're mine now dragon boy!" he whispered as he let go of his neck.

Then he jumped up on the wall, causing some dragon officers to notice the yokai. He watched them for a moment as they started to head for the forest. "I'll be coming back for you dragon-pet." He said only loud enough for Rath to hear it as he had sunk to his knees clutching the side Bierrez had bitten. Blood was streaming from it. Then he jumped off the wall to the other side and continued down to the town.

*

As soon as the demon was out of sight Rath collapsed. His eyesight blurred as he saw Ruwalk hastily approaching him with Kai-stern right by his side. The last thing he heard before passing out was "Rath! He's been poisoned by the demon! Look…bite…ma…ks…"

AN------

Mika: I do not have a fascination with blood I tell you!!!!

Bierrez: You're a liar! We all know the truth!!

Mika: *goes red*

Bierrez: *reading through the chapter* agh!!! I'm a pervert!!

Mika: eh, that could be looked at as a good thing you know! I just can't come up with an example right now…

Bierrez: -_-''

Mika: if your not satisfied with it I'll tell about the… OUCH!!! *Bierrez throws Mika's last bottle of ink on Mika before she can finish*

Bierrez: you wouldn't dare!!!!!

Mika: *evil grin* wanna bet?

Bierrez:…

*Suddenly a little fairy comes out from under Mika's hair*

Fairy: hewo!

Bierrez: what kind of conditioner have you been using Mika?!!

Fairy: hey! I'm ignoring that comment!!! By the way, I'm Mika's muse! And you can call me Inkarmi!

Bierrez: I'm not even going to try to pronounce that!

Fairy: awright, call me Inka then!

Mika: cool! I never knew I had a muse!

Bierrez: unfortunately, I think it's a perverted muse cause I know you have problems even writing nipple!

Mika: *blushing* that's not true!

Inka: I think you just said that you're a hentai too.

Mika:...

Bierrez: ah yes, the first step is denial! (<-- Inside joke. Long story ^-^'')

Mika: you know, people should write more Dragon Knight fics!

Bierrez: you heard her! And preferably with me in it!

Mika: shush! Even better if it was a yaoi fic. ^-^''

Bierrez: REVIEW NOW!!!

Mika: O.o''