Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Counseling Sessions ❯ Dependent Personality Disorder ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: stalks onto screen; grumbles in irritated, monotone voice: I don't own Lucky Charms, I don't own firecrackers, I don't own my own tv, I don't own vacation time…HECK I DON'T EVEN OWN MILK RIGHT NOW!!! SO WHAT MAKES YOU GUYS THINK I OWN DRAGON KNIGHTS? :rants, raves, hurls and mutilates things:
 
Title: Counseling Sessions
 
Summary: In which Thatz attempts to get Rune therapy for his often lapses of temper. In which his plan backfires and all DK members are forced to do the same. In which Kharl is the shrink. In which complete chaos occurs.
 
Ch.3. In Which Alfeegi Suffers From Not One, But Two Disorders, There Are Attempts To Boost Ruwalk's Self-Esteem, And Certain Teddy-Bears Undertake
Terrible Threats.
 
Sob.
 
Twitch.
 
Sniffle.
 
Twitch. Twitch.
 
Hiccup.
 
Twitch. Twitch. TWITCH!
 
Whimper. Sob. Sniffle. Hiccup.
 
“OH FOR DUSIS SAKE, MAN!!! JUST DO WHAT THE BLOODY YOKIA SAYS AND LET GO OF THE BLASTED TEDDY-BEAR!!!”
 
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY GOO-BAH!!! HE GIVES ME THE STRENGTH TO GO ON AND FACE MY CRAZED CO-WORKERS!!!”
 
“ARE YOU IMPLYING SOMETHING? DROP THE INSUFFERABLE ANIMAL ALREADY!!!”
 
“DON'T YOU CALL MY GOO-BAH NAMES!!! HE'S VERY DELICATE!!! OH, NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE GONE AND DONE!!! YOU'VE UPSET HIS FEELINGS!!!”
 
“HIS FEELINGS AREN'T THE ONLY ONES THAT'VE BEEN UPSET!!!”
 
Garfakcy sighed, rubbing his pounding temples. Two days into his stay at the Dragon Castle and he had concocted a huge migraine already. After the ex-thief and the pink-haired freak, he was sure no one else could possibly be any crazier. But now that he had been with the White and Yellow Dragon Officers for twenty minutes, he had a horrible suspicion that things were just going to get worse each counseling session had.
 
At least for him.
 
Looking over at his master, who was watching the charade with the expression on his face like that of a child seeing the circus, he deducted that somehow Kharl was having the time of his life with giving people therapy. If that was what he was giving them.
 
Garfakcy shuddered to think how this session would end.
 
“Don't listen to that mean old man!” Ruwalk told Goo-Bah, squeezing the bear protectively to his chest, “He's just a bully, venting out his frustrations on someone weaker than himself.”
 
“OLD MAN?” Alfeegi roared, veins popping out on his head, “I'M TWO MONTHS YOUNGER THAN YOU!!! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING, TAKING OVER THE THERAPIST'S JOB?”
 
“Indeed,” Kharl sweatdropped, “This seems to be more and more commonplace now. Perhaps I'd better move more quickly! Right then, judging from my analysis so far, I have inferred both your problems. Shall I reveal their identity?”
 
“I'D TELL YOU WHAT I'D LIKE TO REVEAL!!!” the White Dragon Officer cried, “THAT THE STUPID TEDDY-BEAR ISN'T ALIVE!!! MAYBE THIS'LL HELP!!!” Then he whipped out a pair of scissors.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” Ruwalk screamed in horror, shielding his fluffy white friend, “KEEP THOSE AWAY FROM GOO-BAH!!! YOU'LL KILL HIM!!!”
 
The alchemist sweatdropped as he was ignored and Alfeegi began chasing his fellow Officer around the room, snapping the shears menacingly. It seemed like he would be forced to use drastic measures to keep authority in check.
 
Taking out a handful of ash from his pouch, the Yokai blew the contents towards the two Dragon Tribe members who were immediately frozen in place and quickly pulled back into their seats by it.
 
Ruwalk whimpered, while Alfeegi glowered, and Kharl cleared his throat, pulled out his notepad, and began to read off the page.
 
“Ruwalk,” he began, “Here's what's wrong with you. It's called Dependant Personality Disorder.
 
“It already sounds correct to me,” Alfeegi muttered vindictively.
 
“And these are the symptoms of it,” the Yokai said, reciting, “Excessive need to be taken care of that leads to submissive, clinging behavior...”
 
Here he paused and everyone glanced at the Yellow Dragon Officer who was clutching his teddy-bear tightly and worrying his bottom lip with his teeth, eyes showing nervousness.
 
“Has difficulty making everyday decisions without advice and reassurance of others…” Kharl continued.
 
“Ruwalk,” Alfeegi asked, setting an example, “What kind of gift would you give me for my birthday?”
 
“IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?” Ruwalk cried in terror, “ACK! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I FORGOT!” The man flung himself on the floor and curled himself into a ball, shielding his head and Goo-bah with his arms.
 
“IT IS NOT MY BIRTHDAY YOU DUNCE!!!” Alfeegi raged, frothing at the mouth, “IT'S JUST A SCENARIO!!! NOW ANSWER THE BLOODY QUESTION!!!”
 
“WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” the Yellow Dragon Officer shrieked, flinching as if his comrade would spring out a mallet and whack his head in, “I DON'T KNOW!!! MAYBE ANGER-MANAGEMENT CLASSES?”
 
“WHAT WAS THAT?” the strawberry-blond man roared.
 
“EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!” Ruwalk squealed, shutting his eyes tightly, as if that would ward off the inevitable, “I KNEW YOU'D GET MAD!!! JUST TELL ME WHAT PRESENT YOU WANT AND I'LL GET IT!!!”
 
“YOU SEE?” Alfeegi shouted in triumph to the other two occupants in the room, “HE COULDN'T DECIDE ON SOMETHING BY HIMSELF IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!”
 
Which it does in a way, Garfakcy thought, sweatdropping. In fact, he rather thought the White Dragon Officer was partially the cause of Ruwalk being the way he was. Not that he said that out loud. He had learned from his experience with the pink-haired freak not to be very vocal.
 
“Has difficulty expressing disagreement with others because of fear of loss of support or approval…” the alchemist kept on reading as if there had been no interruptions.
 
Looking at the Yellow Dragon Officer who had pulled himself off the floor and was now in his chair once again, sniffling and keeping a firm grasp on Goo-bah, Kharl asked, “Doesn't Alfeegi's treatment toward you make you feel so degraded and inferior? Are you against being subjected to in such a disrespectful manner?”
 
“Well…er…” Ruwalk, on the verge of screaming yes and flinging himself at the Yokai's feet and mercy, begging to be taken away from the mad-man, glanced over at Alfeegi who gave him his infamous glare and cracked his knuckles dangerously.
 
“NO!” Ruwalk yelped out, “HEHE, EVERYTHING'S FINE!!! `FEEGI'S JUST DOING HIS DUTY KEEPING OTHER INEPT, IDIOT OFFICERS ON THEIR TOES!!! YEP!!!”
 
“THE NAME'S ALFEEGI!!!” the White Dragon Officer screamed, “NOT `FEEGI!!!”
 
“YES, SIR!!!” Ruwalk yelled out, “WHATEVER YOU SAY, SIR!!!”
 
“Lack of self-confidence,” Kharl finished, shaking his head as the last few minutes had proved this point,“We have a lot of work to do.”
 
“I'LL SAY WE DO!” Alfeegi raved in agreement.
 
“Now, wait just one moment,” the therapist said, smiling, “Don't think you get off the hook completely. Here's what's wrong with you.”
 
“I have nothing wrong with me!” the strawberry-haired man spat, gripping the arms of his seat in fury.
 
“It is called Paranoid Personality Disorder,” the Yokai stated, reading off a page from his notepad.
 
Ruwalk burst out laughing at that, but quickly choked on his glee as his fellow Officer aimed a warning look at Goo-bah, giving an implied threat.
 
“That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!” Alfeegi scoffed, crossing his arms, “I know what you're trying to do! To make me look bad in front of the Dragon Lord so he can replace me with you! A spy for Nadil's army! Just try and nail that disfunction on me. You'll never get away with it.”
 
“And the symptoms are,” Kharl began, ignoring the recent outburst, “Perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation. Distrusts and suspicious of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent…”
 
The White Dragon Officer glowered at the alchemist, realizing the symptoms just named vouched for what he had said earlier. He wished reverently that Lord Lykuleon had never signed that peace treaty with the alchemist. That way, he could whack the poofy-haired idiot's head in and finally wipe that annoying smile off his face!
 
“Just wait, Yokai,” Alfeegi growled vehemently, “As soon as all these sessions are over and this peace treaty null…I SHALL MAKE MY VENGEANCE ON YOU!!!”
 
“Quick to react angrily or to counter-attack,” Kharl went on, as if nothing had been said, “Persistently bears grudges…”
 
Alfeegi smoldered, turning a dark shade of purple, and Ruwalk gaped at the Yokai in awe.
 
“WOW!” the man breathed in amazement, “YOU'RE RIGHT ON THE MONEY! HOWSA `BOUT YOU STAYING ON HERE PERMANENTLY?”
 
The alchemist beamed at him, reveling in delight, and the White Dragon Officer raged at his comrade, “I BET YOU'RE WITH HIM TOO! THE BOTH OF YOU! SCHEMING AGAINST ME!!!”
 
“Preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates…” Kharl finished with a flourish.
 
SHUT UP, YOU!!!” Alfeegi roared and would have proceeded to leap out of his chair and resort to physical violence if he had not been restrained by the alchemist's ash.
 
“So that's the reason he is so…tense?” Ruwalk inquired, “And you're going to help make him…normal? OH, BLESS YOU, KIND PERSON!!!” And the man began weeping tears, of joy.
 
“I'm afraid, dear Ruwalk,” the therapist said sadly, “That our Alfeegi is the way he is due not to one disorder, but two.”
 
“What?” the White Dragon Officer gaped soundly.
 
“WHAT?” the Yellow Dragon Officer screamed insanely.
 
And Garfakcy was over in a corner praying feverishly that the session was almost over.
 
“Yes, it's true,” Kharl repeated sighing, “Not only does Alfeegi suffer from Paranoid Personality Disorder, but he also is the victim of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.”
 
“THAT'S THE LAST STRAW, YOKAI!!!” Alfeegi swore as he struggles to break through the ash's spell binding him in place, “AS SOON AS I GET FREE, YOU'RE DEAD!!!”
 
“Let the symptoms be known as such,” the alchemist cleared his throat and began listing them off, “Abnormal pattern of preoccupation with orderliness, perfectionism, and mental and interpersonal control…”
 
“THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS!!!” the White Dragon Officer roared, veins springing out all over his forehead, “NOTHING'S WRONG WITH HAVING THINGS CLEAN!!! YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING'S ABNORMAL ABOUT WANTING THAT!!!”
 
“Garfakcy, if you please,” Kharl commanded and the servant reluctantly pulled himself out of his corner of refuge and went up next to his master, who held out a platter of food to him. Garfakcy took the dish and stared at it, knowing what his master wanted, but unwilling to act on his orders.
 
“I know it is hard for you,” the Yokai sympathized, “But it is for the client's own good. Now, if you would.”
 
Garfakcy hesitated only a second more with the two Officers watching puzzled…then he turned the platter over and let the food splatter all over the floor in a huge mess.
 
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Alfeegi screamed in horror, as Garfakcy tried too hold in his appalled cry too, “THIS FLOOR IS CARPETED!!! THAT DRINK WAS RED WINE!!! THE FOOD HAD GRAVY ALL OVER IT!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL BE GETTING THE STAIN OUT? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO HAVE THE CARPET STEAMED?”
 
“Next on the list,” Kharl stated, his last point haven been proved, “Preoccupied with details, rules, lists, order, organizations, and schedules to the extent that the major point of activity was lost…”
 
The White Dragon Officer was still too stricken with shock and feeling sick at the sight on the ground to give in to his usual mad rant. He was not alone in his disgust. Garfakcy had tears of helplessness in his eyes as he stared at the mess. His hands twitched spontaneously as he resisted the urge to clean it up. He was a neat-freak after all.
 
This counseling session had better be a success, he thought, clenching his fist, or his master was going to have one angry servant on his hands.
 
Since no one was speaking, the alchemist decided it was up to him to prove the point, “Perhaps you can provide us with an occasion that fits the example?” he questioned of Ruwalk.
 
Ruwalk gulped nervously and sneaked a glance at Alfeegi to make sure he wasn't listening. At the moment, the strawberry-blond haired man was moaning in distraught and mumbling something to himself about `undertaking torture to strengthen his zeal'.
 
“Well,” the Yellow Dragon Officer said cautiously, “There used to be such a thing as receiving what you needed if you lost or ran out of something. But the Alfeegi got on this act that people were cheating him, and enforced this rule that if you wanted to replace something, you had to submit a written request. Not only that, but he would go over the papers to make sure that everything was filled out completely and that what you wanted was reasonable, even if it was for pens or a sword. Don't even get me started on requests for money. It's so bad now, that if anyone runs out of what they need, they just borrow it from someone else or go into town and buy it. I'd say it the point of the activity was lost all right!”
 
“Well that scenario not only fits the last symptom, but this one as well,” the therapist recited, “Is reluctant to delegate tasks, work, or items to others unless they submit to exactly his or her way of doing things…”
 
“SO IT WAS YOU!!!” came a bellowing shout and Ruwalk jumped ten feet in the air.
 
“What?” he yelped, his heart thudding painfully against his chest, as he cowered before his fellow Officer.
 
“YOU!!!” Alfeegi seethed, “YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ENCOURAGED EVERBODY TO ABANDON THE SUMBITTED REQUEST SYSTEM AND JUST GO OFF AND DO THEIR OWN THING!!!THAT IS JUST LIKE YOU!!! SNEAKING AROUND SOMEONE'S BACK AND TURNING THE WHOLE CASTLE AGAINST THEM!!! IF YOU OR ANYONE HAD A PROBLEM WITH HOW I DID THINGS, YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME TO MY FACE!!!”
 
“But, `Feegi,” Ruwalk meeped, scrunching down in his seat, squeezing his teddy-bear as that would somehow protect him, “YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED US!!!”
 
“THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!!!” the White Dragon Officer screeched, eyes turning red, “AND WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING ME `FEEGI?”
 
“SORRY!!!” Ruwalk wailed, flinging his arms over his head.
 
“Is overly conscientious, scrupulous, and inflexible about matters of morality, ethics or values…” Kharl read on, portraying the truth of Alfeegi's indignation about his scoffed-at system.
 
“JUST HOW MANY MORE OF THOSE THINGS ARE YOU GOING TO CALL OUT?” the strawberry-haired man shrieked, feeling his blood pressure rising steadily high.
 
“Calm down,” the alchemist spoke soothingly, “It's only a few more. Excessively devoted to work and productivity to the exclusion of leisure activities and friendships…”
 
“You don't need to wait for an example there,” Ruwalk muttered, “Everyone knows he's a workaholic.”
 
“ZIP YOUR LIP OR THE BEAR GETS IT!!!” Alfeegi exclaimed, whipping out the scissors again.
 
“NO! NOT GOO-BAH!!!” the Yellow Dragon Officer cried, pushing the teddy-bear behind him and placing himself in front as a shield, “PLEASE NOT GOO-BAH!”
 
“STAND ASIDE, YOU FOOLISH MAN!!!” Alfeegi hissed ominously, “STAND ASIDE NOW!!!”
 
“NOT GOO-BAH!” Ruwalk persisted, pleading hysterically, “NO! TAKE ME! KILL ME INSTEAD!!! HAVE MERCY! HAVE MERCY!”
 
Alfeegi was laughing, Ruwalk was screaming, and Goo-bah knew no more.
 
There was silence for a few minutes with Garfakcy's left eyebrow twitching spontaneously, then…
 
“What in the name of Dusis just happened?” the servant voiced his confusion out loud.
 
“I don't have the slightest inkling of why we just did that,” Ruwalk stated, scratching his head.
 
“THAT PSYCHO-MANIAC YOKAI CAST SOME SORT OF SPELL ON US TO ACT OUT ONE OF HIS SICK FANTASIES!!!” Alfeegi roared, pointing an accusing finger at the so-called culprit.
 
“I assure you,” Kharl smiled, sweatdropping, “I was not behind all of this.”
 
“IF IT WASN'T YOU, THEN WHO WAS IT THEN?” the White Dragon Officer inquired fiercely.
 
“Oh, that was the author,” the alchemist stated calmly, pouring himself some tea and taking a sip.
 
“The who?” Ruwalk questioned, still puzzled.
 
“The author,” Kharl repeated unfazed, “She's also the true mastermind behind all these counseling sessions. Yes, indeed. I mean, honestly, as genius as I am, who else could have possibly thought up torture material as good as this?”
 
Once again there was silence in the room, until…
 
“THAT CRAZY DAME!!!” Alfeegi screeched, waving his fist in the air, “SHE READS SO MANY FANFICTION SHE FORGETS WHAT CATEGORY SHE'S DOING! WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL HER THIS IS DRAGON KNIGHTS, NOT HARRY POTTER!!!”
 
“Well, I'm certainly glad it's not!” Ruwalk huffed, “Just imagine! I would have died and poor ickle Goo-bah wouldn't have anyone there for him!”
 
“DON'T SPEAK SO SOON!!!” Alfeegi yelled, still upset over the previous episode, “I PROMISE, I ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOU, I'LL GIVE THE BLASTED TEDDY-BEAR TO RATH!!!”
 
“WHAT?” the Yellow Dragon Officer yelped in horror, snatching up Goo-bah and holding him tightly, “HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HE ALREADY KIDNAPPED HIM ONCE AND HAD TRIED TO DO IT AGAIN COUNTLESS TIMES SINCE? HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HIS FAVORITE COLOR IS OR THAT HE LIKES BUBBLE BATHS AND LOVES COUNTRY MUSIC!!! HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO SING KUM-BAH-YAH TO HIM AT NIGHT SO HE WON'T HAVE NIGHTMARES! HE WON'T TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM! LET RATH COME NEAR HIM AND I SWEAR I'LL NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO ONE OF YOUR INSUFFERABLE LECTURES AGAIN!!!”
 
“YOU NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!” Alfeegi screamed, his poor frazzled nerves terribly riled.
 
“Gentleman, gentleman!” Kharl admonished, trying to get the situation back under control, “Let's not forget the conversation at hand now.”
 
There were several moments of enraged mumbles and heavy breathing as certain people struggled to get their temper in check. Finally…
 
“What were we talking about?” Alfeegi asked, wondering how long they all had been in this session.
 
“We were on the topic of Rath,” the Yokai chirped, looking particularly giddy.
 
Ruwalk frowned and Garfakcy glowered.
 
“But I thought we were talking about Al-” the Yellow Dragon Officer began, but was cut off abruptly.
 
“WE WERE TALKING,” Kharl stated through gritted teeth in a plastered smile, “ABOUT RATH…”
 
“OH, YES! I REMEMBER NOW!” Ruwalk yelped, sweatdropping.
 
“So,” the alchemist gushed in excitement, “Tell me, has our little Dragon Knight confessed any…secret crushes on anyone to you?”
 
“Not that I know of,” Alfeegi said, resting his arms across his chest, “But we'd all be idiots not to see the feeling he has for Cesia.”
 
No one except Garfakcy saw his master's knuckles whiten as they clenched the arm of his chair furiously.
 
“Cesia…really?” Kharl inquired, several small veins popping out on his forehead, “And…has she returned his feelings?”
 
“Well, not vocally,” the White Dragon Officer continued, “But you can tell she cares for him deeply. I mean she's saved his life lots of times…”
 
The Yokai's mouth twitched and his grip on his seat lessened, “Well…that's…nice,” he stated reluctantly.
 
“Of course, that's almost always after her alter ego takes over and tries to kill him,” Alfeegi finished.
 
“WHAT?” Kharl exclaimed in shock, fear, and fury.
 
Oh, Cesia, the therapist thought in irritated anticipation, Just wait until I get you in my counseling session!
 
“Oh, don't worry,” Alfeegi said to the alchemist's outburst, “As long as she doesn't lose that Light Dragon Amulet the Dragon Lord gave her, she'll be fine. Which is good. Lord Lykuleon is going to retire soon, and the sooner Rath takes the throne, marries her and gives Draqueen another heir, the better off we'll be.”
 
There was a loud explosion quite suddenly and everyone looked to see a powerful storm of ash magic swirling violently around the Yokai, who for once was no longer smiling.
 
“Uh, Mr. Kharl, sir?” Ruwalk inquired timidly.
 
“Master?” Garfakcy questioned, through his brooding.
 
For a minute, it looked like the storm of magic was going to hurl itself all over the Palace, but at the last moment, it got under control, then abruptly disappeared.
 
“Right!” Kharl said briskly with an obviously fake smile on his face, “Let me finish naming Alfeegi's symptoms, then we can devise ways to help you both beat your bad habits!”
 
“YOU STILL HAVEN'T NAMED THEM ALL?” Alfeegi shouted enraged.
 
“Hold on,” the Yokai said, scanning his abyssmally long list, “Let me find my place! Ah, here! Adopts a miserly spending style towards self and others. Money viewed as something to be hoarded away for future catastrophes…”
 
“SWEET!” Ruwalk exclaimed, “YOU TOTALLY NAILED HIM WITH THAT ONE! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES THE WORD `CATASTROPHE' HAS COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH?”
 
“Now, it's on to the next stage of finding a cure!” the alchemist stated.
 
“WHATEVER YOU DO OR TRY, YOKAI,” Alfeegi warned strongly, “YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ME BACK DOWN ON MY BELIEFS AND STANDARDS!!! UNLIKE SOME,” here he shot a pointed look at his fellow Officer, “I STAND FIRM!”
 
“Shows rigidity and stubborness,” Kharl completed the list, smiling for real.
 
The White Dragon Officer flared his nostrils rather vexed.
 
“All right, beating these disorders are very simple,” the Yokai explained, “Ruwalk, you need to build up your self-esteem, and Alfeegi…”
 
Kharl paused, searching for the right words to come.
 
“Alfeegi…you just need to lighten up and not let insignificant things irk you so much,” he finally said.
 
“THANK YOU!” came a scream from Ruwalk, “FINALLY! KAI-STERN HAS BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING FOR YEARS, BUT HE HAS NEVER LISTENED!!! MAYBE NOW, THE MESSAGE'LL GO TO HIS HEAD!!”
 
“Must I remind you,” the White Dragon Officer said slowly, “Of a certain bear who will be orphaned, if a certain person keeps annoying another certain person?”
 
“STOP THREATENING GOO-BAH!!!” Ruwalk shrieked, “YOU'LL TRAUMATIZE HIM!!!”
 
“Ahem,” Kharl interrupted, clearing his throat, “I believe this is a good time to boost your self-confidence, Ruwalk.”
 
The Yellow Dragon Officer looked on bewildered.
 
“The first thing you need to do is to let go of your over-protectiveness of Goo-bah.”
 
“WHAT?” the man cried, looking appalled at the thought, “BUT HE WILL PERISH WITHOUT ME!!! HOW CAN YOU EVEN SUGGEST SUCH A THING?”
 
“Tell me, Ruwalk,” the alchemist inquired, “How is Goo-bah ever going to grow up and stand on his own two feet-er…paws and live, unless you give him a chance?”
 
Ruwalk stared for minute, then stated, “Wow, I never would have thought of that.”
 
“After all,” the therapist continued, “You can't keep flowers under box. Even though you want to shelter them from the harsh world, they will die without sunlight.”
 
“But we're talking about Goo-bah, not flowers” the Yellow Dragon Officer said confused.
 
“IT'S CALLED A METAPHOR, YOU POOR-EXCUSE-OF-A-DRAGON-OFFICER!!!” Alfeegi raged.
 
“Right, Alfeegi,” Kharl said, turning to him, “Now for you. Garfakcy!”
 
The servant slowly walked to his master and handed him a large porcelain vase. Then he stepped back to his corner and began banging his head on the wall, cursing himself in the role he played for what was about to occur.
 
“Here, Alfeegi,” the Yokai addressed, handing the White Dragon Officer the vase in one hand and placing a mallet in the other.
 
“Just what have you got up your sleeve, vile fiend?” Alfeegi questioned the therapist's motives.
 
“This is your big chance, Alfeegi,” Kharl explained, “It is time for you to let go of your tight grip on order and laws, and let some rebellion leak through! Show the world, dear Dragon, that White Dragon Officer Alfeegi…WILL NOT BE STEPPED ON OR PASSED OVER BY PEOPLE LESS INTELLIGENT THAN HIM! YOU CAN DO THIS! BREAK THAT VASE AND FREE YOUR INNER SPIRIT!!!”
 
Needless to say, that Alfeegi was struck speechless for once in his entire life, as all the occupants in the room began shouting:
 
“BREAK THAT VASE!!! BREAK THAT VASE!!! BREAK THAT VASE!!!”
 
Alfeegi's head reeled wildly as he had no idea what to do.
 
“BREAK THAT VASE! BREAK THAT VASE! BREAK THAT VASE!” the chanting continued.
 
As if hypnotized, the Dragon Officer slowly brought the mallet up above the vase.
 
“BREAK THAT VASE! BREAK THAT VASE! BREAK THAT VASE!” the screaming grew more frantic.
 
Filled with a sudden rush of maniacal insanity, Alfeegi tentatively smiled, giggled, then swung down the mallet as hard as he could, which shattered the vase in a tiny million pieces on the ground.
 
There was silence for a few minutes as everyone stared, then wild cheering broke out.
 
“YEAH!!!” Ruwalk hollered pounding his comrade on the back, crying tears of joy.
 
“OH, YOU'VE DONE IT!!!” Kharl exclaimed, clapping his hands in glee, “YOU'VE BROKEN THE CHAINS WHICH BOUND YOU!!!”
 
“I DID IT! I DID IT!!!” Alfeegi bellowed, feeling incredibly elated, “LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT WHITE DRAGON OFFICER ALFEEGI CAN MASTER ANYTHING!!! HE IS A SUPERGENIUS!!!WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
 
No one notice Garakcy quietly weeping in distress over the sad fate of a priceless antique vase.
 
“OH, I FEEL SO RELEASED!!!” Alfeegi yelled, springing up out of his seat with fire in his eyes, “WHO KNEW THAT DESTROYING THINGS COULD MAKE YOU FEEL SO LIGHT!!! THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO RELIEVE STRESS!!! I WANT TO BECOME EVEN LIGHTER!!! OOH, THERE'S SOMETHING!!!”
 
Then the strawberry-haired man leaped forward and brought his mallet smashing down on the tea platter, cracking the set to smithereens and splashing the liquid everywhere.
 
“Eek!” Kharl squeaked as his white outfit was stained.
 
“HAHA! YES!” Alfeegi raved, smiling crazily, “ANOTHER BURDEN UNLOADED OFF MY SHOULDERS!!! OH, THAT LOOKS GOOD!!!”
 
A crystal lamp was quickly mutilated beyond comparison.
 
“NOOOO!!!” Garfakcy cried in horror.
 
“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ANOTHER!!” the White Dragon Officer screamed, swinging his mallet, “AND ANOTHER!!!”
 
A wooden chest and a mirror were the next to fall victim.
 
“AAAAHHH!!!” Ruwalk screamed at the looking-glass's broken shards, “THAT'S SEVEN YEARS BAD LUCK!!!”
 
As you all probably know that Garfakcy was on the floor, pulling his hair out, having a mental breakdown by now.
 
Meanwhile, Alfeegi had quickly destroyed almost every piece of furniture in the room, brought the chandelier crashing down, created huge dents in the door, holes in the walls, and was hurriedly glancing about for something else to “relive the stress”.
 
His red yes fell on Goo-bah.
 
“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” he cackled evily, racing towards the teddy-bear, mallet poised high in the air.
 
He was right up in front of it, ready to bring the weapon down, when…
 
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” wailed a hysterical, fearful, protective Ruwalk as he snatched up a chair and slammed it across the backside of Alfeegi's head.
 
The White Dragon Officer crashed to the floor hard.
 
“HOW. DARE. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!” Ruwalk shrieked battering the fallen Officer's body with the seat, “NEVER. COME. NEAR. GOO-BAH. AGAIN!!!”
 
Wow, Garfakcy thought, forgetting his sorrow over the utter ruin of the room and the mess left, That guy has no fear when it comes to defending his bear!
 
“Oh, yes! Excellent Ruwalk!!!” Kharl applauded, jumping up and down in excitement, “That's it! LET YOUR SELF-CONFIDENCE SHINE THROUGH!!! OH, I LOVE IT WHEN MY THERAPY IS SUCCESSFUL!!!”
 
Suddenly, the chair Ruwalk was using to beat the downed Alfeegi broke in his hands, and the Yellow Dragon Officer blinked, then gaped at the scene in front of him as if he could not believe what he had just done.
 
“Oooh,” Alfeegi moaned, coming back into consciousness rubbing hid head, “What the heck just happened? I-” then his eyes fell on the astonished Ruwalk above him.
 
You,” he whispered in a deadly sounding voice, getting up very slowly.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!” the Yellow Dragon Officer screamed in terror, his temporary boost of self-esteem quickly doused.
 
Turning tail, he ran towards the door, pausing only to scoop up Goo-bah in his arms, then raced out of the room.
 
Alfeegi snatched up his mallet and was about to chase after him, when he stopped and took a good look around the room.
 
“OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” he screeched, his mind not comprehending what he was seeing, “WHAT HAPPENED?”
 
“DON'T YOU REMEMBER, YOU DEMENTED DESTROYER?” Garfakcy cried, glaring at him through his tears.
 
“WHAT?” the White Dragon Officer started to question, then he looked at the mallet in his hand as if he had seen a ghost.
 
“Nooooooo,” he let out a low moan and dropped the weapon on the floor. Then taking a final horrified look around the room, fled out of it screaming, “WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I'VE CAUSED MASS RUIN WHICH WILL TAKE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO FIX!!!! LYKULEON!!! I'M NOT FIT TO BE CALLED THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY!!!! FIRE ME, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!! I MIGHT DO IT AGAIN!!! I THINK I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!”
 
There was silence in the room for the umpteenth time, until Kharl stated out loud, “Well…my therapy was almost successful.”
 
But he might as well have been speaking to himself, because Garfakcy was too busy shedding tears over the sight of the mangled room, and holding pieces of the shattered vase close to his chest.
 
“Hmmm,” the Yokai mused, “I must remind myself never to give someone a weapon while in session. I think they are too upset to handle it. Oh well.”
 
Then the alchemist began brooding over his own problem.
 
Oh, Cesia, he thought narrowing his eyes, You're going down! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
TO BE CONTINUED…
 
A/N: LOL, I know what you all are thinking: HOW THE HECK DID SHE UPDATE SO FAST?(@_@). HEHEH^^!Well, some chappies come quickly, and others don't. I hope you all liked this one. I honestly thought that Tetheus would win. But you Ruwalk won by a landslide. I guess you guys wanted to see Goo-bah pretty bad! But don't worry, Tetheus is next! By the way, those three disorders are real. I found this psychology site and was looking through the problems and thought, gee, these fit DK members personalities! I'll give you the website when I'm done with this fic. Some people wanted to know who my fav character is: HAVE YOU GUYS READ MY DISCLAIMERS IN ALL MY CHAPPIES FOR EVERY FIC I HAVE OUT? TAKE A LOOK!And to when Rath is coming on the scene. LOL , I'm saving the bests for last^^!
 
And if you guys wanna see a pic of Ruwalk and Goo-bah, type in this website(without the spaces). It's a drawing done by -Achiru-. IT'S SO KAWAI, KYUTE!!X3!
 
www. acorn. chorwong. com/ fairietails / fanart / goo-bah. ipg
 
OK, REVIEW!!! AND REME,BER, TELL ME YOUR FAV PART IN THIS CHAPPIE!!!