Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Counseling Sessions ❯ Anti-Social Personality Disorder ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: THE DAY I OWN DRAGON KNIGHTS IS THE DAY I MARRY DANIEL RADCLIFF! OR JONNY DEPP! OR ORLANDO BLOOM! OR ELIJAH WOOD! OR-OH, FORGET IT! I THINK YOU ALL GET THE POINT!
 
Title: Counseling Sessions
 
Summary: In which Thatz attempts to get Rune therapy for his often lapses of temper. In which his plan backfires and all DK members are forced to do the same. In which Kharl is the shrink. In which complete chaos occurs.
 
Ch.5. In Which Sabel Is Diagnosed As An Attention-Seeker, Fedelta Turns Out To Be A Violent Pyro-Maniac, And Kharl Schemes Plans Of Attack With Bierrez So Both Can Win The Objects Of Their Affection.
 
"So, I expressed my opinion to the Dragon Lord that it might be in his best interest if his foe's side were able to get therapy too. I mean, if his own subjects inside the Palace were able to sort out their differences and learn from this experience, why not the other side as well. And you never know, these counseling sessions may just cause this on-going war to cease-fire. Wouldn't that be nice?"
 
Kharl finished his speech and beamed at his three new clients seated in their chairs across from him.
 
Sabel stared blankly at therapist, his jaw hanging open slightly and eyes unfocused as if he was still in shock from hearing Lord Nadil actually agreeing to the Dragon Lord and alchemist's offer. Fedelta was busy passing the time playing with a small flickering ball of fire hovering above his hand, and Bierrez was slumped down in his seat, arms across his chest, glowering at nothing in particular, as he brooded silently.
 
Kharl sweatdropped and laughed nervously, "Why don't we start off this session by each of you sharing something special about yourself?"
 
There was several seconds of silence before Sabel finally managed to blink himself out of his dazed stupor and say, "I have a giant pet goldfish, Garaba."
 
"Yo," Fedelta spoke up, "I like to burn things. FA-FOOM!" and he the small flickering ball of fire above his hand exploded into a large flaming sphere as he hurled it across the room where it made a deep impact in the wall, "HEHEHEHEHE!" the red-haired Yokai snickered sinisterly.
 
If Garfakcy had been in the room, he might have gone insane. However, since the incident with the pink-haired freak in the last counseling session had gone rather sour, the servant had taken a long-needed break.
 
And Bierrez simply did not answer the alchemist's request and continued to sulk.
 
Kharl stared wide-eyed at the three Yokai, before saying in a drawn-out voice, "All…right...that's very…interesting."
 
There was a pregnant pause once more, before the alchemist finally asked in a rather cautious voice, "Could you be a little more specific with the details?"
 
"About what?" Sabel questioned, his head reeling, feeling very confused.
 
"Well, let's start with the Dragon Tribe," Kharl said, "Tell me your feelings about them and let me see what I can decipher about your character."
 
The alchemist's mentioning of the Dragon Tribe seemed to wake something up inside Sabel, as he bristled furiously and his whole attitude changed suddenly.
 
"The Dragon Tribe!" the green-haired Yokai spat vehemently, "They think they're so hot! Just because the precious Knights have cooler rides than us! Well, I tell you what, my Garaba may not be as elegant or as swift as that Water dragon, but BY DUSIS, HE'S STRONGER! YOU'LL SEE, YOU DRAGONS! LORD NADIL WILL RULE ALL OF YOUR KINGDOM AND LAND SOMEDAY!!! HAHA! AND I WILL TORMENT ALL OF THE ENSLAVED CAPTIVES, ESPECIALLY THAT ELF DRAGON KNIGHT! HE THINKS HE'S GOT IT MADE JUST BECAUSE HE HAS THE WATER DRAGON AND VARAWOO? I'LL SHOW HIM!!! NO ONE BESTS ME, I AM SABEL, COLECTER OF CORPSES!!! BOW BEFORE ME, YOU INSOLENT CURS!"
 
Kharl's eyebrow twitched slightly as the green-haired Yokai was caught up rather vividly in his daydream(A/N: sounds like a certain alchemist we know, dudn'it?). He scribbled some notes hurriedly down on his pad(A/N: yes, real notes, not drawings of a dark-haired Dragon Knight this time. Amazing, huh?).
 
"Hey, Mr. Therapist," Fedelta interrupted Sabel's rant, "I'm getting' bored. You don't wanna see me when I'm bored." To prove his point, five, not one, flickering balls of fire sprung from his fingertips.
 
The alchemist sweatdropped and turned his attention to the red-haired Yokai hastily, "Tell us how you feel about the Dragon Tribe, Fedelta."
 
"They all get what's coming to 'em," the red-haired Yokai stated in a smug, confident voice, "It's all heat under a match. Lord Nadil takes out Lykuleon, claims the throne, throws the world into complete catastrophic mayhem, and gives his faithful followers the rest of irksome dragons to play with. I'm gonna roast mine slowly, ya know whadda mean? BOOM-BADA-BOOM!"
 
Now there were six giant gaping holes in the wall. Both Alfeegi and Garfakcy were going to have a coniption fit when they discovered them.
 
Kharl finished taking notes on Fedelta and turned to the last remaining occupant in the room who had yet spoken, "And what do you think about the Dragon Tribe, Bierrez?" the alchemist inquired, half expecting the orange-haired Yokai not to answer.
 
But to his great surprise Bierrez did. Quite vehemently too.
 
"THE DRAGON TRIBE IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LOUSY-LOOKING, SUICIDAL SWORDS-SWINGING, EGOTISTICAL, SPOILED, GIRLFREIND-SNATCHING PAMPERED BRATS!!!"
 
"Give it up man," Fedelta said sneering sadistically at his comrade's demise, "She was never your girlfriend. You're delusional."
 
Bierrez gripped the handle of his sword, and growled like a deranged demon-dog(A/N: no offense, Crewgar--;;), glaring at the floor in frustrated irritation.
 
Kharl scribbled the last of his notes on the three Yokai with an excited flourish, "Well," he said breathlessly, "Now that you've all given me a piece of your character, let me see what my analysis can come up. Just give me a few minutes alright…Fedelta?" he pleaded earnestly.
 
"Make it quick," the red-haired Yokai threatened, waving his newest ball of fire, "I'm not patient."
 
The alchemist sweatdropped, pulled a huge book out of his bag and began feverishly flipping the pages, comparing its contents to that on his notepad.
 
The three Yokai waited in silence for a several long seconds, each fidgeting idly in their own way. Sabel nervously tugging on strand of cloth that had come lose on his shirt; Bierrez unknowingly scratching the name of the object of his affection on the leg of his chair with his sword; and Fedelta juggling numerous balls of fire in the air. One of the balls veered out of its intended circular course and landed on the arm of Sabel's jacket, burning through.
 
"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHH!!" the green-haired Yokai yelped, jumping up and patting down the material of his shoulder, putting the flame out, "WATCH YOUR AIM, IDIOT!!!" he yelled at Fedelta.
 
"What was that?" the red-haired Yokai asked calmly, the balls of fire he was juggling, merging into one and becoming a tall, flaming column of fire.
 
"N-nothing," Sabel stuttered, casting his eyes around avidly for a diversion, "HEY!" he exclaimed, pointing to the title of the huge book Kharl was paging through, "LOOK WHAT THAT SAYS!"
 
Even Bierrez's attention was caught, "Demon's Diary of Diagnosed Disorders," he read, "Huh, so that's what tells him what kind of psychos we all are."
 
"Hey, do you think there could be any connection between that book and the manga, Demon Diary?" Sabel inquired excitedly.
 
"You read that kind of crap?" Fedelta scoffed amused, "You're more weird than I thought."
 
"It's not crap!" Sabel seethed, "Even if the plot's a little unclear, it has great drawing structure and unique characters! Especially Raenef, even though she doesn't have the brains of a three year old, she's kinda cute."
 
"You do know Raenef's a guy, right?" Fedelta stated smirking.
 
"What?" Sabel said blinking, then glared at the red-haired Yoaki, "Quit messing with me!"
 
"I'm not messing with you," Fedelta said, his smirk growing wider, and Bierrez shook himself out of his sulking mood to laugh, "Man, I can't believe you read the whole series and didn't realize that he's a guy!"
 
"FOR REAL?" Sabel shrieked in horror, "SHE'S A GUY?"
 
"Ya know, Bierrez," Fedelta stated airily to the orange-haired Yokai, "Ever notice that the Water Dragon Knight would look like Raenef if his hair was tied up?"
 
"Yeah," Bierrez grinned toothily, feeling a mad glee in tormenting the green-haired Yokai, "Makes you wonder…"
 
"WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?" Sabel raged, "YOU TWO ARE SICK!!!"
 
Fedelta and Bierrez's twin smiles of evil and their sadistic laughter was cut off by a triumphant shout.
 
"AHA!" Kharl exclaimed with fire in his eyes, jumping out of his seat; notepad and book clenched fast in both hands, "I HAVE FOUND IT! YOUR DIAGNOSES! NOW I SHALL STATE THEIR SYMPTOMS AND FIGURE OUT A CURE FOR ALL OF YOU! AND BELIEVE ME, YOU THREE NEED IT DESPERATELY!"
 
"This guy's really annoying," Bierrez muttered.
 
"I'd barbecue him if Lord Nadil hadn't put his foot down," Fedelta stated, making his newest fireball do a twirl on his finger-top.
 
And Sabel was lamenting over how tragic it was for Raenef to be a guy.
 
"Alright," Kharl said, settling back in his chair, "Let's begin with you Sabel. You have what's called Histrionic Personality Disorder!"
 
"What's that?" the green-haired Yokai asked, breaking out of his grief with curiosity.
 
"Having this disorder means that you are uncomfortable in situations which you are not the center of attention," the alchemist stated smiling, "Do you agree?"
 
"NO, I BLOODY WELL DON'T!" Sabel screeched in fury, as the other two Yokai snickered, "THAT'S A LIE!"
 
"Oh, please," Bierrez scoffed, "What do you call that dramatic entrance bursting out of that dead girl's head with all that black water? And those exaggerated moves you did tp psyche out those Dragon Knights. And that long chase you lead them on purposefully? That's what I call seriously vying for attention."
 
"OOH, YOU SEE?" Kharl shouted happily, "Those are more symptoms! Shows self-dramatization, theatrically, and exaggerated expression of emotion."
 
"HEY, IT'S NOT MY FAULT MINEKO OHKAMI HAS TO INTORDUCE NEW CHARACTERS IN THE MOST ELABORATE FASHION AS POSSIBLE!" Sabel cried, feeling as if everyone was ganging up on him.
 
"It's not your choice on the manner of how to do the scenes, but I'm guessing it was your choice to wear that short jacket with all the fur and that skirt and those heels," Fedelta said eyeing the outfit with distaste.
 
"THIS EVIL, CRAZED AUTHOR FORCED ME TO!" Sabel yelled turning red, "AND IT'S A CALLED A WRAP, NOT A SKIRT! THERE ARE SLACKS UNDERNEATH! AND I AM NOT WEARING HEELS! THEY'RE BOOTS WITH A VERY HIGH BACK!"
 
"Whatever," the red-haired Yokai shrugged, turning to the alchemist to state, "It's getting' boring," he waved his fireball warningly.
 
"Hahahaha!" Kharl chortled nervously, reciting the rest of Sabel's symptom's off as quickly as possible, "Displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions, as your conversations showed before. Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self, such as just now."
 
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!" Sabel screamed, trying to desperately to defend himself, "THE AUTHOR SAID IN EVERY DK SHRINE SHE VISITS, THEY ALL HAVE ME PICTURED IN SOME SORT OF FEMALE GET-UP AND IT WOULD BE UNFAIR FOR HER VIEWERS TO VISUALIZE ME OTHERWISE! I DON'T UNDERSTAND! DO I LOOK LIKE A GIRL OR WHAT?"
 
"Yes, you do," Bierrez jeered at his fellow Yokai, "Just like Raenef looks like a girl."
 
"YOU LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!" Sabel frothed at the mouth.
 
"Still in denial, I see," the orange-haired Yokai shook his head.
 
Sabel couldn't contain his temper and flung himself at Bierrez, ready to do battle. Once again, the alchemist had to use his ash powder on his clients to lock them in place.
 
Kharl continued reading as if nothing had happened, "Is suggestible and easily influenced by others or circumstances. You should not have given in to the author without a fight."
 
"FIGHT?" the green-haired Yokai raved, "I FOUGHT FOR MY LIFE! BUT THEN SHE CALLED ALL THE FANGIRLS OVER AND THEY HAD ME PINNED DOWN SO I COULDN'T EVEN MOVE! I DON'T KNOW WHOSE WORSE! HER OR OUR CREATOR!!! THEY'RE BOTH CRUEL, SADISTIC CHICS WHO GET THEIR KICKS OUT OF SOMEONE ELSE'S OR RATHER ONE OF THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTER'S MISERY!!!
 
"This is boooooring," Fedelta sang out, tossing his fireball from one hand to the other.
 
"RIGHT, SABEL, I'LL GET BACK TO YOU!" a rather flustered alchemist stated and turned to the red-haired Yokai, his pad at ready, "O.K., Fedelta, here's your problem. It's called Antisocial Personality Disorder. This means you fail to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest. Does this sound familiar to you?"
 
"If you're talkin' 'bout all those times people were complaining about me busting in uninvited and destroying their homes and lives, then yep," the red-haired Yokai confirmed with a stoic expression.
 
"Oh dear, dear, this is worse than I thought," Kharl tsked as he went on naming the symptoms, "Lack of remorse as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another."
 
"I don't need to waste my time snivelling over things like that. 'Sides I think you got it all wrong with me having no feelings about what I did," Fedelta said.
 
"I do?" the alchemist questioned excitedly. Perhaps one of his clients would at last be able to have a breakthrough.
 
"Yup," the red-haired Yokai acknowledged, "I don't feel emotionless when I set things on fire…IT FEELS FREAKIN' GOOD! BURN, BABY! YEA-YAH!!! WAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!"
 
This time flames not only exploded from Fedelta's fingertips, but his head, shoulders and entire body, then proceeded to fling themselves on the nearest viable objects. Namely, Sabel, Bierrez, and Kharl.
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Sabel screamed doing a wild sort of dance to avoid the raging flames as they leapt at him. Unfortunately, this was not enough to stop his clothes from catching on fire, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" he shrieked in horror, "MY SKIRT! I MEAN-WRAP!"
 
"YOU PYRO-MANIAC!!!" Bierrez screeched as he dived for cover behind his seat, "TAKE A CHILL-PILL!!!"
 
"Reckless disregard for safety of self or others," Kharl scribbled furiously, his tongue sticking out the corner of his mouth, not noticing his poofy-hair ablaze, "Consistent irresponsibility as indicated by repeated failure to sustain normalcy behavioral patterns."
 
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Fedelta laughed insanely, "NOW THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF BORING! YES, IGNITE, MY FLARING FLAMES OF FIRE! GO! COOK, ROAST, SCORCH, CONSUME! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
 
Needless to say, this might have ended very tragically for everyone including the fire's caster, if Sabel hadn't finally remembered one of his special abilities.
 
"BLACK WATER!" he shouted, flinging out his arm and dousing the pyro-mani-er, Fedelta, with the dark liquid as it came spewing down it one gigantic, elegant-crested wave.
 
"WHAT THE HELL?" the red-haired Yokai roared, as his flames went out abruptly and all that was left was sizzling steam, "HOW DARE YOU? YOU'VE KILLED THE NOBLE FIRE! DIE!" And he launched himself at Sabel.
 
Or tried too.
 
Because once again, another of the room's occupants had to be locked in place with the therapist's ash.
 
"Irritability and aggressiveness as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults," Kharl explained as he clasped his hands together in glee and smiled broadly, "My, this session is coming along just great! All your pent-up feelings are being revealed in your diagnoses! Sabel, thank you for saving us all from hospitalization, but you do realize there was no need for that theatrical appearance. One sloppy splash of water would have done the trick, as well as the beautifully-made wave, you know. Sadly, your Histrionic Disorder kicked in, but never fear, we'll cure you yet!"
 
"Gee, swell!" the green-haired Yokai thanked sarcastically, "Next time, I'll just let him fry you to a crisp and save myself!"
 
"Now, Fedelta," the alchemist addressed turning to the fuming fire demon, "Share with us the reason you decided to incinerate your fellow Yokai. What motivation do you have planned?"
 
"Nothing," Fedelta muttered, shrugging, "Just thought it wouldn't be boring any more."
 
"I see…" Kharl drawled out, sweatdropping slightly. Then from his pad he read out loud, "Impulsilvity or failure to plan ahead. Mmmm, you know, I suspect you might be the hardest case I have yet."
 
"That's cool," the red-haired Yokai stated, "I mean hot."
 
"Alright, well, you just wait there, Fedelta, and Sabel, you make sure he gets all wet if he starts on another tangent of his. And please, do try and decease from your theatrics," the alchemist requested while Sabel glowered.
 
Kharl turned to Bierrez, who had resumed sitting in his chair after Fedelta's fire had been put out. The orange-haired Yokai had gone back to his earlier sulking mood.
 
"Bierrez," the alchemist sighed, "Bierrez, Bierrez, Bierrez…I'm almost afraid to go into your diagnosis, since your two comrades have reacted a bit…unhinged-like. But this therapy is for your own good, and though you haven't said much, I think it's safe to assume that you have Adjustment Disorder."
 
Kharl waited for an inquiry on the subject or another violent outburst, but received none. Bierrez continued to sulk.
 
"Yes," Kharl said nodding, "You have Adjustment Disorder, because you refuse to face reality. This so-called girlfriend you pine after is merely one example. I am sure there are many more portrayals in your life. So, to cure you of this disfunction, we must first have you look at how things truly stand in life. Let's start with this girl you keep talking about. When I asked about the Dragon Tribe earlier, you grew very disgruntled and said they were 'girlfriend-snatchers' among other unpleasantries. Would you care to elaborate on this?"
 
"I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WAY WOMEN'S MINDS WORK!" the orange-haired Yokai burst out suddenly, springing out of his seat, "THEY HAVE THE BAD-ASS STEAK IN FRONT OF THEM THEIR WHOLE LIVES, JUST WAITING TO BE EATEN, AND WHAT DO THEY DO? THEY GO AND CHOOSE THE LAMEST DISH OF COLD SUSHI THAT COMES ALONG! WHAT DOES SHE SEE HIM? ALL THE DUDE DOES IS TRY AND KILL HIMSELF, MAKING HER SAD AND YET SHE FOLLOWS HIM AROUND LIKE A LOST PUPPY! I CAN MAKE HER A LOT HAPPIER THAN HIM, AND BESIDES I SAW HER FIRST BEFORE HIM!"
 
"Ah, I see where this is going," the alchemist said, folding his hands in his lap, "You think that this guy is cutting in on your claim and you feel as if he is stealing your love from under your nose?"
 
"YES!" Bierrez roared, clenching his sword tightly, wishing he could slice the reason for his anger in half.
 
"Believe me, I know how you feel," Kharl sniffed, dabbing his eyes with a handkerchief, while his mind raged in misery and fury about a certain dark-haired Dragon Knight and an devious, seducing person with an alter ego.
 
"I TELL YOU, I HAD HER EATING OUT OF THE PALM OF MY HAND!" Bierrez continued on his rant, "IT WAS TRUE LOVE, I TELL YOU! ALL THOSE INSULTS AND BLOWS SHE KEPT THROWING AT ME, TOKENS OF AFFECTION!"
 
"Oh, I totally can sympathize with you!" the alchemist agreed, the purpose of the counseling session flying out of his mind for the moment, "The object of my affection is always blaming me for how making them the way they are and threatening to kill me, but I know deep down…THERE IS A BURNING PASSION OF DESIRE JUST WAITING TO BE FULLFILLED!"
 
"And he says I have theatrics," Sabel sneered, shaking his head at his therapist who had clasped his hands to his chest dramatically and was crying tears of determination.
 
"Yo, did he mention the word 'burning'?" Fedelta inquired, lighting himself up again eagerly.
 
"SIMMER DOWN!" the green-haired Yokai shouted sweatdropping, dousing the fire demon with water again.
 
"Dammit," Fedelta swore, his fire reduced to steam once more.
 
"OUR LOVE WAS LIKE THE GREAT PEOPLE OF LITERATURE!" Bierrez cried, "IT WAS LIKE THAT OF MARK ANTONY AND CLEOPATRA! ROMEO AND JULIET! LUKE SKYWALKER AND MARA JADE!"
 
"Pardon?" Kharl questioned perplexed, "You've lost me there?"
 
"SKYWALKER AND JADE!" the orange-haired Yokai repeated, "DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT STAR WARS? OUR LOVE WAS JUST LIKE THEIRS! I WAS LUKE READY TO PROCLAIM MY UTMOST IDOLIZATION OF HER AND SHE WAS MARA RAKING HER CLAWS OVER MY HEART AND EGO WHENEVER SHE EXPRESSED HER FEELINGS ON ME! PURE, UNDYING DEVOTION!"
 
"Oh my, this sounds very interesting," the alchemist mused, a hand to his chin, "I must do research on this Star Wars."
 
"AND THEN THAT FIRE DRAGON KNIGHT FREAK BURSTS IN ON THE SCENE AND SHE FALLS HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HIM, AND TOSSES ME AND OUR PERFECT LOVE ASIDE LIKE A WET RAG!" Bierrez exclaimed, outrage evident on his face.
 
"What was that?" Kharl asked sharply, pulled out of his musing rather quickly, "Did you say something about a fire Dragon Knight?"
 
Bierrez went on ignoring the inquiry, "WHY, CESIA?" he moaned inconsolably, "WHY, OH WHY, OH WHY?"
 
Meanwhile the alchemist was putting two and two together and the sum was bogling his mind, "BIERREZ!" he shouted in shock, "THAT GIRL YOU LIKE IS CESIA AND THE GUY YOU HATE IS RATH!"
 
"No duh," the orange-haired Yokai muttered, continuing with his moping.
 
"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kharl shrieked in a triumphant laugh, as a dastardly ploy was rapidly schemed out in his head, "OH, DON'T YOU SEE, BIERREZ? THIS IS PERFECT!"
 
"PERFECT?" Bierrez yelled, veins popping out angrily, "WHAT'S SO PERFECT ABOUT MY GIRL CHOOSING MY RIVAL OVER ME?"
 
"NO! NO! NO!" Kharl tried to explain hastily, "WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER OUT! I HAVE TO COUNSEL SEVERAL MORE PEOPLE BEFORE THESE SESSIONS ARE OVER! CESIA WILL COME IN HERE SOONER OR LATER, AND WHEN SHE DOES, I WILL REMIND HER OF YOUR PERFECT LOVE TOGETHER AND CONVINCE HER TO DUMP HER RECENT CRUSH! THEN I WILL GO TO RATH AFTER SHE'S GONE BACK TO YOU AND TELL HIM HOW SHE'S CHEATED ON HIM! AND SINCE HE WILL WANT TO FIND SOLACE AND COMFORT, I WILL BE THERE WITH OPEN, EAGER ARMS AND WE WILL CONSUMMATE OUR LOVE THAT NIGHT! EVERYONE WILL SAIL OFF INTO THE SUNSET AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! THIS IS FATE, US MEETING, BIERREZ! FATE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
There was silence in the room as everyone stared at the fiendishly chuckling alchemist plotting his villainous plans. Then the orange-haired Yokai finally spoke.
 
"So," he said slowly, "You like Rath…in that way?" There was a pause for several seconds before an evil grin broke over his face, "THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST REVENGE EVER! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
The session could have gone on forever, with the two Yokia laughing insanely as lightning flashed out of nowhere behind them had Sabel not interrupted.
 
"Hey, Mr. Therapist," he said, "Aren't you supposed to be finding cures for our 'disorders' right about now? Not that I care about them, but it's getting late and I promised Garaba a play-date with Varawoo. I figured I'd try a one-on-one with the Water Dragon Knight elf. Not only that, but Pyro, here's getting kinda restless."
 
True to his word, Fedelta looked extremely pissed-off and said with a glare, "I'm REALLY bored."
 
But both Bierrez and Kharl were having too good of a time to take their fellow Yokai seriously.
 
"Oh, Fedelta," the alchemist said, waving his hand, "Don't be such a party-pooper."
 
"Yeah, Sabel," the orange-haired Yokai brushed aside, "Don't lie. We all know the real reason you want to see the Water Knight is to live out your fantasies about Raenef as realistic as possible!"
 
Both he and Kharl resumed their mad laughter at that, not realizing their fatal mistake.
 
The green-haired Yokai glared at them, then stepped back a-ways from fire demon and said, "Hey, Fedelta, release your boredom."
 
The red-haired Yokai gave one wide smirking grin before throwing out his arms, casting fire and screaming, "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
(A/N: I think we can all assume that the next scene will be rather graphic and violent, so to keep this fic's rating the same, let's just skip the horrible mutilations and go to after Fedelta finished killing his boredom, 'kay^^;;?)
 
Some time later…
 
Two rather blackened and scorched-looking(not to mention humbled and humiliate) Yokai sat side-by-side in their seats while Sabel looked on in smug satisfaction and Fedelta crowed his victory.
 
"WOO-HOO, YEAH! I STILL GOT THE HEAT! HEHEHE!" he stroked his small fireball hovering over his hand lovingly.
 
"Right," Kharl managed to say through burned, rugged lips, "I think this session needs to be wrapped up as quickly as possible, before Fedelta starts Armageddon; and so I can start planning how I will conduct Cesia's session without leading her on to discover that I am trying to take back from her what rightfully belongs to me. So, Sabel, you first: in order to cease your histrionics, you need a several strong doses of shock to your system, preferably things you fear. This will help you become accustomed to your exaggerated theatrics, since you will undoubtedly react overly-dramatically. Once the initial surprise has worn off, after several incidences, you will act just as ordinary and normal as anyone else. No more histrionics! They'll be gone. So you guys help him out with his disorder until it disappears."
 
"You know what a good shock to his system would be," Fedelta stated knowingly, "Faeries. For some crazy reason, the dude's as scared of 'em as much as the Dragon Tribe's scared at that mallet-whacking White Dragon Officer."
 
"I am NOT afraid of faeries!" Sabel scoffed airily, sticking his nose up and turning his head away in time to see Ringleys randomly fly past his face.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" the green-haired Yokai shrieked in fear, leaping into Fedelta's lap, "FAERIE! NOOOOOOOOOO! KEEP IT AWAY! DON'T LET IT GET ME! EVIL! WAAAAAAAAHHHH!"
 
Sweatdrops appeared on everyone's forehead and the red-haired Yokai dumped Sabel on the floor and said, "See?"
 
Kharl coughed and moved on hurriedly, "Very good. Just keep throwing faeries at him until he ceases this ridiculous charade. Alright, Fedelta, on to you. Hehehehe," the alchemist chortled nervously, as if his suggestion for a cure might tip the fire demon's balance off, "For an Antisocial Personality Disorder like yours, I think some anger-management classes are in order. And who better to teach them, than the person of nice-ness herself, Lady Raseleane! Come on, in!"
 
Everyone gaped as the Dragon Queen walked into the room beaming widely. Upon seeing Fedelta, she gushed, "Oh my! Are you the one then? I can tell it is! All the violent, aggressive types have their hair hang over their eyes so they can sort of peer at you. Ooh, and look, there's that pinched, scowling glare they all use! And of course, those big, ragged clothes they think are in style. Well, I have my work cut out for me then, but never fear, we'll manage together!" And Raseleane squeezed the red-haired Yokai's cheek giggling.
 
Fedelta stared at the Dragon Queen for a few moments, before bringing up his hand with the hovering fireball and saying slowly, "Buuuurn…"
 
SLAP!
 
There was a unanimous intake of breath as everyone gasped as Raseleane slapped the fire demon's hand raised hand down and tutted, "Tsk! Tsk! No manners at all! You must always greet a lady by taking her hand and kissing it! It doesn't go the other way around. But I won't hold that against you. I suppose it's your horrid upbringing with Nadil that's made you this way. Don't worry, I'll make you into a gentleman yet!"
 
The red-haired Yokai blinked in astonishment as the Dragon Queen took him by the arm and started to lead him out of the room chattering excessively, "Now, Fedelta, the first obstacle to overcome your disorder is to stop lying and using deceitfulness. We will not abide sly, conniving tricks like that in this castle. And if you do fall back into your old sinful ways, we have Alfeegi as the perfect cure to that. Of course, if you do feel the need to vent out your frustrations, do not act in haste and attack the nearest defenseless target. Tetheus will be only too happy to challenge you to a duel and you can release your tension there. Now as for your intense obsession with fire, we…"
 
Fedelta spared a dumbfounded glance backward at his fellow Yokai, as Raseleane rambled on, as if he could not believe what he was hearing.
 
Through his numerous injuries from the Yokai's previous fire attack, Bierrez managed a smirk.
 
"Now I don't need to keep you, dear Bierrez," Kharl said, turning him, "Your cure for Adjustment Disorder is going to be handled by me personally. SOON, THE OBJECTS OF OUR AFFECTION WILL BE BY OUR SIDES ONCE MORE AND THIS TIME, WE SHALL NEVER LET THEM OUT OF OUR SIGHT AGAIN!" Then composing himself, the alchemist smiled and said, "So you run along now and don't fret about your girlfriend anymore!"
 
Bierrez got up and strolled toward the door, whistling confidently, a wild gleam in his eye.
 
Sabel followed him, sulking slightly about his "cure", "Most idiotic thing I ever heard from," he grumbled, "And I'm not afraid of faeries! I was just startled last time, that's all."
 
"Hiya!" greeted Miyabi, popping up in front of him.
 
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" the green-haired Yokai screamed in terror, turning to flee.
 
Problem was, he had another greeter behind him.
 
"How's it going?" Shian asked.
 
"AAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"
Sabel screeched, turning as pasty white as a ghost, as he tried to reach the exit.
 
"Oh, dear, is something wrong?" Hanakusuku inquired worriedly.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!"
Sabel shrieked, going a dead sort of blue from extreme fright, "GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"
 
It was here that Garfakcy entered the scene at long last, back from his break. The servant gaped at the sight in the room, which consisted of Bierrez laughing crazily at nothing, exclaiming to himself, "CESIA, MY DARLING! YOUR TRUE LOVE IS COMING TO RESCUE YOU FROM YOUR SHAMELESS AFFAIR! NEVER FEAR, THOUGH! I FORGIVE YOU, MY SWEET!".
 
Fedelta staring blankly at the Dragon Queen, jaw hanging open slightly, while she tittered, hair blackened and bushily-asunder, after falling victim to the red-haired Yokai's "bored" tactics, "Oh, Fedelta! That fire trick was simply marvelous! You HAVE to show it to Lykuleon! This is a GREAT way to get your hair permed faster!"
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" Sabel cried in horror, running in a mad circle, as he tried to escape the "evil" faeries who were clustered about him concerned.
 
And Kharl was in the background chuckling gleefully to himself.
 
Garfakcy's left eye began twitching spontaneously, "Do I even dare to ask?" the servant inquired wearily as he went before the alchemist.
 
"OH, GARFAKCY, I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!" Kharl exclaimed jumping up, fire in his eyes, "I HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL NEWS! AFTER THE EVENTS OF THIS SESSION, I NOW FEEL CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO SAY THAT I WANT YOU TO BE BEST MAN AT MY WEDDING! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
Garfakcy fainted.
 
TO BE CONTINUED…
 
A/N: LOL, SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG-_-;;. There's no good excuse. I was just plain lazy. OK, maybe I was moping that I was stuck in the same place all summer while certain reviewers giddily told me they were off to Germany, Austria, and JAPAN!!! DAMN, IT'S NOT FAIR! But I hope you all liked this chappie and how I portrayed, Sabel, Felly-delly, and Rezzy-kun. I hope I got their characters down right; I've never done them before. I must say, my favorite part about writing this was Fedelta's little pyro-maniac problem! Hehehe! Again, yes, all the disorders above are real. OK, next chappie's Nadil along with his faithful sidekicks, Shydeman & Shyrendora! And for those of you worried if I forgot Kai-stern or not, never fear, he'll come in several chappies later. Just assume that he's gone on one of his extended travels! And as for my other story, Getting Adjusted, Lol, it's sorta onhold for awhile until I either finish this one or get the urge to write it. It's only got one more chappie left anyway.
 
OK, see this URL? Type it in(without the spaces) and see the Kharl's scribble of Rath on his notepad in the first chapter! It's drawn by Ixaix.
 
http: //i3. photobucket. com/ albums/ y62/ ixaix/ Chapter1Dancing_1. jpg
 
I now have two fanart reviewers: Ixaix and -Achiru-. They're working on some more pics for the fic and if anyone else like to draw some, just email me!
 
OK, REVIEW AND TELL ME YOUR FAV PART IN THE CHAPPIE! OH, AND I ACCEPT ANONYMOUS REVIEWS! HEAR THAT PEOPLE! I WATCH MY STATS! I KNOW I GET 4OO AND SOMETHING HITS ON THIS FIC AND ONLY 69 REVIEWS! SO TYPE IN SOMETHING! COME ON, IT WON'T HURT! PLZZZZ?(T-T)