Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Counseling Sessions ❯ The Game of Love ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Roses are red, violets are blue. I don't own DK, so you no sue!
 
Title: Counseling Sessions
 
Summary: In which Thatz attempts to get Rune therapy for his often lapses of temper. In which his plan backfires and all DK members are forced to do the same. In which Kharl is the shrink. In which complete chaos insues.
 
Ch.7. In Which Lykuleon and Raseleane Are Disgustingly Lovely-Dovey, Lamgarnas Reveals Secrets Gil Would Rather Have Had Remained Secrets, Alfeegi Discovers What Having A Toddler For Your Soulmate Entails, and Kharl Renacts Romeo And Juliet.
 
"Raseleane."
 
"Lykuleon."
 
"Raseleane."
 
"Lykuleon."
 
"RASLEANE!"
 
"LYKULEON!"
 
Well, at least they know each other's names, Garfakcy thought sweatdropping as he watched the two rulers of the Dragon Kingdom continue their odd mating habits.
 
"OH, RASIE-BEAR, YOU ARE THE FILLING IN MY REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP!" the Dragon Lord exclaimed boisterously, as he gazed deeply into his beloved queen's eyes.
 
"AND YOU, LYKIE-POO, ARE THE CHOCOLATE ON MINE!" the Dragon Queen gushed ecstatically, flinging her arms around her husband's neck and giggling like a three-year-old who had just eaten all the cookies in the cookie jar.
 
"Master, are you going to just let them go on like this the whole session?" the servant asked Kharl, "I don't see what it's going to accomplish other than making everyone want peanut butter cups."
 
"Patience, Garfakcy, patience," the Yokai stated as he watched the twitter-patted couple, imagining two other people in their place.
 
-Dream Sequence-
 
A dark-haired young man clothed in a pale blue dress stood on a balcony surrounded by crawling ivy and roses. The moonlight glinted off his raven hair and illuminated his figure, making him seem almost ethereal.
 
"Kharl-sama, Kharl-sama," the dark-haired young man breathed softly to the star-studded night sky, "Be where are thou, my Kharl-sama?"
 
"Here, my beloved, prince of your heart," came the reply of the Renkin Wizard clothed all in white, as he appeared from hiding out of the bushes and began climbing up the siding against the wall which the ivy was growing on.
 
"Oh, Kharl-sama, lingereth not here! Dost thou wanteth to be killed?" the dark-haired young man tried to ward off, "Thy presence is not welcome by my clan."
 
"If I shall have stayeth away from thee, but a day more, I shalt have died!" declared Kharl firmly as he leapt over the balcony and swept his beloved into his arms, "Let us not goeth on a second longer without each other in our lives. Please, my beloved, telleth me we should deserteth this desolate place and flieth away together!"
 
"Kharl-sama!" gasped the dark-haired young man in a shocked but hope-filled voice, "Thou hast filled my bosom with undenied joy! Wilt thou finally maketh me yours?"
 
"Yes, my beloved!" proclaimed the Yokai, clutching the young man tighter to his chest, "A thousand times a thousand times, yes!"
 
The two moved their heads to capture each other's lips in a bruising, desperate kiss.
 
-End Dream Sequence-
 
"EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Kharl cackled insanely, throwing his head back in uncontrolled glee.
 
Garfakcy found himself oddly irritated at nothing in particular for some reason.
 
"COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY I AM HERE WITH THIS PSYCHO-MANIAC YOKIA AFTER I ALREADY HAVE BEEN POSSESSED IN ONE OF HIS SO-CALLED 'COUNSELLING' SESSIONS?" came a shrill, vengeful screech from one of the room's occupants.
 
The shout broke Kharl out of his blissful reverie, and he blinked, turning towards the sound of the interruption.
 
The White Dragon Officer was sitting sullenly in his chair, arms crossed defiantly, and eyes glaring viciously at the therapist and his servant.
 
"Well, my dear Dragon Officer," the white-haired Yokai explained a bit testily, irked that he had been pulled away from his wonderful daydream, "This counseling session features couples and exploring their relationships, as you can see."
 
Kharl waved to Lykuleon and Raseleane still caught up in their expressions of undying love and to a more quiet pair, Lamgarnas and Gil, who was sitting close together on the couch.
 
"I hadn't intended for you to come initially," the alchemist confessed, "However, having thought back on our last meeting, I realized it would do you a world of good to join us. See, it is my understanding that one's other half brings out the best in you. And you, Sir Alfeegi, no offence, need all the help you can get! So, first things first, let's bring in your significant other-Reema!"
 
Alfeegi's death glare was abruptly halted at that as a small girl with purple hair and two long yellow side-locks appeared suddenly out of thin air in front of him with a POOF!
 
"YEAH! ALFEEGI! MY DESTINED ONE, I'M HERE!" the small girl squealed happily as she flew merrily over to the surprised man and flung her tiny arms around his neck.
 
"R-Reema?" the White Dragon Officer sputtered in shock.
 
"REEMA! THAT'S ME!" the girl shrieked smiling widely.
 
"AH! LYKIE-SAMA! I'VE FOUND THE CUTEST DOLL!" came Raseleane's giggling titter as she plucked Reema from around Alfeegi's neck and squeezed her tightly, "She'll look so cute on the shelf with the rest of my stuffed animals!"
 
"Er, Milady," Alfeegi stated sweatdropping, "I don't think you should-"
 
"YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" the Dragon Queen screamed as Reema sunk her teeth into the hands holding her, "THAT THING IS…ALIVE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"
 
Raseleane abruptly let loose her hold on the girl.
 
"I'M NO DOLL! I AM REEMA, THE NOBLE FAERIE OF DEATH, AND YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR INSULANCE!" the small girl shouted in fury.
 
"The…Faerie of Death?" Raseleane said out loud blinking for awhile, before the implication finally hit her, "AAAAAAAAAAAH! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! I HAVEN'T BEEN NAMED QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE YET! I STILL HAVE FANCLUBS TO FORM! WHAT ABOUT ALL THE CELEBRITY APPEARANCES I HAVE TO MAKE WITH LYKULEON TO BLATANTLY TOSS AROUND THE FACT THAT I'M MARRIED TO THE HANESOMEST STUD IN THE WORLD AND NO ONE CAN HAVE HIM? WAH!"
 
Everyone in the room sweatdropped intensely as the Dragon Queen continued her blubbering.
 
"YOU'RE HURTING MY DELICATE EARS WITH YOUR HORRIBLE SINGING!" Reema screeched, "YOU MUST BE THWARTED!"
 
Then the small girl whipped a humongous mallet from seemingly nowhere behind her and began chasing Raseleane around the room.
 
"Hmmm, a small, short-tempered person complete with a mallet. Yep! She's your soulmate, alright!" Lykuleon grinned, giving Alfeegi a good whack on the back.
 
The White Dragon Officer's head was drenched in sweat.
 
"Somebody please tell that's not what I act like," the man pleaded.
 
There were muffled snorts all over the room.
 
"All right, people, let's settle down now!" Kharl clapped, wanting to get on with the session. After all, another session over, another session closer to his beloved!
 
The alchemist sweatdropped as no one paid any attention to him, distracted by the two females racing nilly-willy around the room.
 
"It seems I always have to use this," the therapist sighed, pulling out his pouch of ash and blowing its contents towards Raseleane and Reema who were abruptly yanked apart and into their significant other's laps.
 
"OOH! ALFEEGI," Reema squealed with star-struck eyes up at him, her one-track mind forgetting the recent unpleasantness and moving forward, "YOU'RE SO DREAMY! HEEHEE!"
 
The White Dragon Officer's face turned red.
 
There was another POOF! suddenly then, and everyone looked to see a tall brown-skinned man with a red symbol on his bald head standing in their midst.
 
"Duma?" Reema said surprised.
 
"I've just come to warn you," the man addressed to Alfeegi, "That as the girl's guardian, I will not hesitate to punish you if you misuse the manners of conduct towards her. Be warned, your head going missing is not the only thing you will need to worry about."
 
And with another POOF! the man was gone.
 
And everyone had broken out into a sweat, except for Alfeegi who was wide-eyed in shocked silence.
 
Kharl rushed over to the Dragon Lord in panicked anxiety.

"YOU MAJESTY!" the Yokai screamed shrilly, "YOUR FIRE DRAGON KNIGHT DOESN'T HAVE A GUARDIAN LIKE THAT, DOES HE?"
 
"Er, no," Lykuleon stated a bit confused at the question.
 
The alchemist gave a tremendous sigh of relief and began heading back to his chair, clutching his chest.
 
"Of course, Kai-stern is always looking after Rath and protecting him from harm, so I assume that would make him one," came the Dragon Lord's musing.
 
Kharl lost his balance and crashed to the floor.
 
Garfakcy could not help but smile smugly. This counseling session was really growing on him!
 
Coughing, Kharl pulled himself upright and managed to find his way into his seat.
 
"I think…I think we'd better start this session now," the Yokai stated, feeling slightly nauseous.
 
"And just what," Alfeegi demanded, finally breaking out of a numbed daze, "Have you decided we all have? What kind of loonies are we all?"
 
"Well," the alchemist said, making himself comfortable in his chair, "You all have troubles in love department, of course! And you are here to receive help from non other than a specialist in that department: KHARL THE RENKIN WIZARD, that's me, SHALL SEND YOU DOWN THE RIGHT ROAD OF HAPPINESS AND UNDERSTANDING WTH YOUR PARTNERS! Let's start with you two!"
 
Everyone followed the Yokai's finger to where it pointed to: at Lamgarnas and Gil, who had been siting silently on the couch since the beginning of the counseling session.
 
"You two love-birds have been awfully quiet," Kharl said, stating the obvious, "And I think it's time to speak up and join our merry company in telling us how your relationship is going!"
 
There was no response from the two and the alchemist sweatdropped.
 
"Now, now," he chided, "Don't be shy. Everyone here's already had their share of humiliation, remember? First, Lady Raseleane, in showing her appalling gluttonous side with selfish wants of inanimate objects and her vindictive streak in flaunting around what others do not have in their faces-"
 
"I'm a Queen!" Raseleane defended herself, "I can't help it if being all goody-goody and selfless gets a little drab! And Lykie-poo doesn't mind at all, does he?"
 
The Dragon Lord drew the Dragon Queen close to his chest and growled, "This side of you, which I seldom see, makes me most intrigued! Grrrrr!"
 
Garfakcy's face turned as green as his hair, and the servant turned his face away just in time not to see the Dragon Lord bite his wife's neck.
 
Kharl continued, sweatdropping along with everyone else, "Ahem, yes, and we've also seen Reema's childish act which can put strain on her and Alfeegi's relationship as she is sorely lacking in the maturity department-"
 
"But being childish makes me cute!" Reema protested, hopping up and down, "And being cute makes Alfeegi attracted to me! Right?"
 
The White Dragon Officer gazed into the small girl's huge blue eyes and discovered his heart was beating faster and his mouth felt glued together.
 
"R-right," he managed to croak out, his face turning quite red, "I like her cute!"
 
Reema burst out into delighted giggles and Alfeegi found himself smiling also.
 
There was a POOF! and Duma stood before him again.
 
"Don't get any ideas," he warned in a deeply ominous, monotone voice and made a slashing sign with his hand before disappearing with another POOF!
 
A cold breeze somehow found its way in the room and sent shivers down everyone's back.
 
"Ah, ah, y-y-yes-s," Kharl started, his hands nervously clutching the arm-rests of his chair, "S-s-o, as y-you c-can t-t-tell, ev-v-ryone h-has t-their o-own p-problems-s!"
 
There was a brief pause before Lamgarnas finally voiced out loud, "Gil doesn't like the pet names I call him."
 
"Lamy!" Gil yelped in embarrassment.
 
"See?" the older Yokai addressed to the therapist, "He doesn't expect me not to mind his nickname for me, but I'll be honest. It makes me feel like I'm that fluffy white creature in that stupid nursery rhyme, 'Mary Had A Little Lamb'!"
 
"You never told me you didn't like it!" Gil accused.
 
"Well I don't!" Lamgarnas said firmly, "And I don't see why you don't like catty-whatty!"
 
"LAMY!" Gil shouted, not wanting everyone to hear.
 
"There you go again with the lamb thing," Lamgarnas sighed.
 
"Lamy is cute," Gil gritted out, eyes narrowing into slits and claws coming out, "And catty-whatty is worse than kitty-kins!"
 
"I like kitty-kins!" Lamgarnas protested, not realizing his significant other was slipping into Demon Cat Mode, "Why must you be so difficult? Do you know how many hours it took for me to come up with those names?"
 
"AND YOU COULDN'T THINK UP SOMETHING BETTER?" Gil shrieked, his voice deepening and his hair growing longer.
 
"I mean why can't you use the other half of my name to call me something?" Lamgarnas went on, still not noticing the younger Yokai's change, "Like Garny. Nah, that reminds me of a garden and that's too girly for me. I would say Nasy, but then that sounds like nasal and my voice isn't that high. Hmmm, this is harder than I thought."
 
Meanwhile, Gil continued to morph into his larger, more violent half and everyone in the room was subtly backing away from him and his oblivious lover.
 
"Er, Mr. Lamgarnas-san," Raseleane spoke, "Perhaps you'd better stop talking and look at Gil."
 
"Eh?" Lamgarnas said, blinking in puzzlement at her, before turning around to see Gil almost fully transformed.
 
Everyone tensed, expecting Lamgarnas to runoff screaming or be horribly mauled, but instead what happened was very strange.
 
"Don't you hurt this cute little nose," Lamgarnas sang, taking hold of Gil's and shaking it teasingly, "Because this cute little nose," here he bent close and planted a kiss on it, "Is aaaaaaall…mine!"
 
There was a moment of silence, before Gil blinked and rapidly de-morphed into his usual appearance and size.
 
"I'm sorry, Lamy, I do like catty-whatty and kitty-kins," Gil stated and buried his head into the other's chest, purring.
 
"I'm sorry too. Lamy is fine," Lamgarnas said, rubbing the top of the younger Yokai's head and asking in a silky smooth voice, "Whose a good ickle kitty-kins?"
 
Gil began meowing.
 
Needless to say, everyone was drenched in sweat by now.
 
"How the heck do you diagnose that?" Garfakcy asked Kharl, his head reeling "Master?"
 
For Kharl was staring the two Yokai cuddled together on the couch, his eyes slightly glazed over, before he suddenly sprang awake and shouted gleefully.
 
"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! AT LAST! THE KEY FROM GETTING PAST HATE TO LOVE! OH, MY BELOVED, YOUR DEFIANCE SHALL NOT LAST MUCH LONGER! Now how did that song go again?" the alchemist began hurriedly jotting down lines on his notepad.
 
Garfakcy stole Reema's mallet and gave the Yokai a colossal CONG! on the head.
 
"QUIT SIDETRACKING AND GET ON WITH THE SESSION!" the servant screamed, numerous veins popped out on his head.
 
"H-hai!" Kharl squeaked from his position on the floor, seeing stars.
 
After a couple of minutes, when everyone had resumed their seats and Kharl had taken six Advils, the alchemist continued on with his "therapy".
 
"Yes, well, we have all seen what your relationships are like now, but it is also importamt to know how they started and how you have gotten along since then. After all, relationships are not only in the present, but in the past and future as well!" the alchemist stated, "How about you, Your Majesties?"
 
"OOH, IT WAS SO ROMANTIC!" Raseleane squealed, "There I was in Draqueen, a lonely young girl with only a horrible stepmother and two ugly stepsisters for company. Then Lykie-poo had the marvelous idea of having a ball and inviting the whole capitol so he could find his future bride! Well, my horrible stepmother and two ugly stepsisters forbade me to go, so I drugged their drinks which put them to sleep and also turned them into mothballs for a couple of hours. Then since it was late and everyone was already at the ball, I broke into a local dress shop and pieced together an outfit so no one would recognize where I got it. Then I lassoed a passing Durna and rode to the Palace on it. I made sure I timed my entrance just right so everyone would notice me, and Lykie-poo did. But he was so shy, that he couldn't get up the nerve to talk to me. So I had to flirt with one of his Dragon Knights to get his attention. Unfortunately, the one I flirted with was Nadil, as he was the Dragon Knight of Wind back then. I guess you can say, that I was responsible for his obsessive crush on me and his betraying Lykuleon because he couldn't have me. But what can I say? When you got it, you got it! HAHAHAHAHA!"
 
Sweatdrops appeared on everyone's forehead.
 
"Well," Kharl stated, trying to find the best in the situation, "That does explain several things. However, does this revelation change your feelings in any way, Your Highness?"
 
Lykuleon was gaping at Raseleane, astonished.
 
"You did all that?" he questioned amazed, "WHAT A WOMAN!"
 
He kissed her deeply, only pulling apart long enough to say, "Rasie-bear, after this session, let's go and snog each other senseless in front of Pickle-Dilly, kay?"
 
"OH, LYKIE-POO!" the Draqueen shrieked excitedly, "WHAT A MARVELOUSLY, FIENDISH IDEA! HEHEHEHE! And to make things doubly devious, let's suggest that Rath and Cesia do the same!"
 
There was an abrupt gigantic explosion of ash just then.
 
Everyone jumped and looked over to where the Yokai was standing in the midst of violently swirling ash clouds, after he had leapt out of his seat.
 
"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Kharl raged, frothing at the mouth, "I FORBID IT! HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING! IF THAT LITTLE WIND DEMON TART PUTS HER TONSILS ANYWHERE NEAR MY BELOV-er, the Fire Dragon Knight's-THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!"
 
The room's occupant's blinked at him.
 
"But whyyyyyyyyy?" Raseleane whined, a bit sulky because not getting her way.
 
"BECAUSE! THAT'S WHY!" Kharl seethed, turning purple in fury.
 
"You're meeeeeeean!" the Dragon Queen drawled, "Lykie, we don't have to listen to him, right? You can over-rule him, right?"
 
"Of course he can," Alfeegi scoffed, "He's the Dragon Lord!"
 
"NO!" the alchemist yelped, trying to think of a logical excuse to deny Raseleane's request, "They can't snog each other senseless in front of His Almighty Demonishness because neither of them has been in one of my counseling sessions and until then, they shouldn't do anything rash that will provoke people like Lord Dilly!"
 
"He's got a point, Rasie-bear," Lykuleon stated.
 
The Dragon Queen pouted, sticking out a puffy lower lip.
 
"Oh, Rasie-bear, you look absolutely delicious like that!" the Dragon Lord said throatily.
 
Raseleane broke out into a mad batch of giggles.
 
"Someone just kill me," Garfakcy muttered, retreating into a safe corner, away from the crazy, twitter-pated couples.
 
"And how about you two?" Kharl inquired of Alfeegi and Reema, inwardly pleased that his explanation had been bought.
 
"I met Alfeegi when he and the Dragon Lord were on a journey!" Reema exclaimed merrily, "Ah, it was love at first sight!"
 
"What do you mean 'first sight'?" Alfeegi inquired, "I was the only one who could see you!"
 
"Yes! Because I am the Faerie of Death and only those who are going to die can see me, silly!" Reema tutted, tapping her finger on the White Dragon Officer's nose.
 
"Of course," Kharl waved her on, wanting this session to be over, to make sure his beloved and that sly chit would not go through with Raseleane's previous plan, "Go on. You…eh…what's that about people dying who can see you?"
 
The Yokai stared hard at the small girl.
 
She stared back hard too.
 
Then…
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NO! YOU CAN'T TAKE ME! I'M TOO YOUNG AND FULL OF LIFE! WHAT ABOUT MY BELOVED! I CAN'T LEAVE HIM BEHIND ALL ALONE AND DEFENSELESS AT THE WHIM OF SOME PERSON WITH AN ALTER EGO! WAH!"
 
"Dummy!" Reema cried, whacking the therapist in the head with her mallet, "Everyone in here has seen me besides you, so don't be the only person concerned about dying! And about that, yes, everyone in here is going die…someday! It could be years from now! YEESH! Get a grip, you're supposed to be the man consoling people, not the other way around!"
 
Kharl pulled hmself together and downed six more Advils.
 
"So," he sniffed out, "We 're not gonna all take the Long Walk anytime soon?"
 
"No!" Reema explained again, rolling her eyes, "Although I 'd like to take a long walk out of this room right now!"
 
"Let me make you feel better," Alfeegi said, placing a chaste kiss on the girl's forehead.
 
"HEEHEEHEE!" Reema giggled, her cheeks blushing pink, "Now one on the mouth!"
 
POOF!
 
"Really, Reema!" scolded Duma, "Control yourself! Stop encouraging him!"
 
"QUIT INTERRUPTING MY PERSONAL LIFE!" the small girl screamed, "IF ITS MY PRESENT FORM, YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT, THEN I'LL CHANGE!"
 
POOF!
 
In the place of a small girl was a tall beautiful woman with long purple locks and dazzling blue eyes.
 
Alfeegi was aware of his jaw hanging open.
 
"Like what you see?" the woman smiled, "No more chibi form!"
 
"But," Alfeegi protested, "I like your chibi form!"
 
"I know, dear Alfeegi," the woman said, "But really, it's not the best shape to-"
 
She bent down and whispered something in the man's ear.
 
The White Dragon Officer's face turned as the color of ripe tomato.
 
"You can go now, Duma," Reema addressed her guardian, "I think I can look after myself in this appearance."
 
Duma bowed and with disappeared with a POOF!
 
"Alfeegi-sama," Reema said emploringly, "I wanna a pet name too!"
 
"How about Re-Re?" Alfeegi suggested, beaming at her.
 
"OH, THAT'S ADORABLE!" the grown-up version of Reema squealed, "AND I SHALL CALL YOU 'FEEGI!"
 
And the woman mussed up the White Dragon Officer's hair and tittered.
 
There was an unanimous in take of breath as everyone's eyes bugged out of their sockets and waited for Alfeegi to vemonously explode at the use of the dreaded nickname.
 
"T-T-That's," Alfeegi stuttered, "L-L-Lovely," he finally got out.
 
And the man gritted his teeth together and smiled, strands of hair sticking out on his head and numerous veins popped out.
 
"Note to self," Kharl scribbled down in his pad, "Think up pet-name for beloved."
 
The Yokai was whacked in the head with Reema's mallet for the third time that session.
 
"I GOTTA PET NAME FOR HIM!" Garfakcy seethed, "CLUELESS, SUICIDAL, CHILDISH ROAD-KILL!"
 
After Kharl had taken his third dose of Advil and began feeling quite light-headed, he turned to the last couple.
 
"And howsh 'bout youse?" the Yokai slurred, seeing double.
 
"Well, you see, catty-whatty here was being held prisoner by Shydy and his gang, and I was his knight in shining white armor who rescued him," Lamgarnas explained, "Isn't that right, Gil?"
 
Gil was smiling with an expression much like that of a crocodile about to prey upon a meal, "Actually, Lamy, I've waited the whole session for this question. You know how I told you that I was turned into a demon not by Shydeman but another Yokai?"
 
"Yeah?" Lamgarnas said, as to where the conversation was going.
 
"Well…HE'S THE ONE WHO DID THAT!" Gil cried triumphantly, pointing at the over-drugged Kharl.
 
"Crud," the alchemist stated to himself, "I knewsh I hadsh a reesun for not wuntin' da kat in here!"
 
"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE MY KITTY-KINS SUFFER?" Lamgarnas raged, "I SHALL EXACT MY VENGEANCE ON YOU!"
 
And Reema's mallet was picked up once again.
 
"WAH!" Kharl shrieked, racing about the room, with a furious Lamgarnas on his trail, "SHTOP! SHTOP! I HASH A BELUVED TOOSH! HE NEEDSH ME! I PWOMISH TO NEVAH MAKE ANUTHER DEMUN AGIN!"
 
"LAMY! LET ME USE HIM AS MY NEW SHARPENING POST!" Gil exclaimed, before transforming into his Demon Cat form and joining in the chase.
 
"Oh, Lykuleon, this is just like watching a bull fight!" Raseleane clapped her hands in ecstasy, "Get me some popcorn, would you?"
 
"'Feegi, let's go to the kitchen and make chocolate chip cookies!" Reema ordered, changing back into her chibi form.
 
"O-OKAY," Alfeegi agreed, fists clenched tightly, his head growing even more veins as the small girl continued to use his hated nickname.
 
"Serves Master right," Garfakcy smirked at the sight of Kharl racing around in circles by the two other Yokai, "That ought to teach him he can't get far with that stupid Dragon Knight without his significant other barging in!"
 
And the servant skipped out of the room to make good on the Dragon Queen's earlier suggestion of Rath and Cesia snogging each other senseless in front of His Almighty Demonishness.
 
A/N: YEESH! That took forever to write! OK, I'll be honest. Kai-stern really won (by like TWO votes), but when I tried to write him, my mind switched to this scenario. But never worry. Kai-stern boy WILL be in the NEXT chappie! I hope ya'll liked! Did I surprise you with Alfeegi and Reema? I thought it was a nice touch! But my favorite pair to write was Lykie-poo and Rasie-bear! HEHE! I hope I didn't make Gil too OOC. I know he's a lot more aggressive than he usually is, but if you look in Vol. 8, he almost parallels this chappie! OK, next chappie, Kai-stern (along with a few surprise characters). TELL ME YOUR FAV PARTS! I'll say it again: TELL ME YOUR FAV PARTS! I like to know which scene you enjoyed!
OK, REVIEW! AND FAV PARTS! REVIEW AND FAV PARTS!