Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Diaries of a Demon Lord Revealed! ❯ dd1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DK, NOW READ!
 
Title: Diaries Of A Demon Lord Revealed!
 
Summary: You don't really believe that cruel, evil image of Nadil that DK portrays do you? One of the most feared and hated villains in the history of manga reveals his sensitive side. What he REALLY thinks about his situation in life and more importantly, the people he works with.
 
WARNING: Before you read this, let me tell you…this fic is seriously RANDOM and VERY SCARY due to too much coffee and a sugar high. READ WITH EXTREME CAUTION!
 
Diary Entry 1
 
I'M SO BOOOOOOOOOOORED! I thought that once I got my head back and after freaking out the Dragon Tribe with my surprise attack, I would never have time enough to relax as I would be busy plotting my dastardly plans of the complete catastrophic downfall of the world. BUT CURSE IT ALL! Once back in my Palace of Evil and Darkness, all my wonderful, brilliant, sinister ideas flew out of my head! IT'S NOT FAIR! How am I supposed to live up to my Ultimate Bad-Guy image if I can't even plan how to crush those irritating goody-two-shoe dragons? OOH! THERE COMES SHYDEMAN! MAYBE I CAN ASK HIM FOR SOME VILLAINOUS ADVICE!
 
XOXOXOXOX Love, Dilly
 
Diary Entry 2
 
WAH! I AM UTTERLY AND TOTALLY HUMILIATED! After Shydeman refused to give me a boost towards the goal of wiping out the Dragon tribe, because he felt that it was "not his place to step into the shoes of the Mafia Leader"(whatever that means), and because he had to keep his "beauty appointment to bleach his hair and get a pedicure", I asked if he had any way to keep me from being bored. So he suggested I arm-wrestle with Shyrendora. YOU'D THINK IT BE EASY TO BEAT A GIRL AT THAT RIGHT? WELL, IT'S NOT! SHE TOTALLY WHUPPED MY ASS IN FRONT OF ALL MY HENCHMAN! HOW DOES A GIRL GET THAT STRONG? Sniffle…now I have a boo-boo!
 
XOXOXOXOX An embarrassed Dilly
 
Diary Entry 3
 
Cesia is playing hard to get…she must be. No female has ever resisted me! They all go weak at the knees. Cesia is no different! I'LL GET HER! YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE BIERREZ! I KNOW YOU WANT HER! I'LL GET HER FIRST!
 
XOXOXOXOX A determined Dilly
 
Diary Entry 4
 
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ah, It's been ages since I've had a good ole evil laugh! Keeps me in touch with me demon side and stops me from getting into material goods! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
XOXOXOXOX An insanely happy Dilly
 
Diary Entry 5
 
Can't talk today. Throat's sore from all the evil laughing.
 
XOXOXOXOX Dilly
 
Diary Entry 6
 
Shydeman and Shyrendora left today on some random mission to cause more chaotic evil. (At least that's what they said; I heard them whispering about "needing a vacation to get away from 'that whiny, spoiled, arrogant demon'"). I wonder who they were talking about? Sabel maybe? He's whiny. ANYWAY, I DON'T MISS THEM! THEY'RE NOTHING BUT LOW-LIFE BUTT-KISSING SUCK-UPS! It'll be nice for someone to be blunt with you for awhile instead of always agreeing!
 
XOXOXOXOX Dilly
 
Diary Entry 7
 
I MISS SHYDY AND DORA! There's no one to reveal evil secrets to! I can't trust the other Yokai…I don't own them like I do Shydy and Dora's soul. They might desert me and run off to the Dragon Tribe's side.
 
XOXOXOXOX A depressed Dilly
 
dRiNy AEntri 8
 
DroWnEd my feELingS innnnnnnn BOOOOOze
 
OOOOOOOOO YiLld
 
Diary Entry 9
 
Shydeman and Shyrendora are back from their mission. I think was successful…I can hear them laughing and talking about some 'Costa Rica village' and 'a beach'. They've got a suspicious tan that doesn't match their platinum blonde hair-styles. I wish they would be more quiet. I got a HUGE hangover…
 
XOXOXOXOX Dilly with a headache
 
Diary Entry 10
 
I WISH SHYDY AND DORA WEREN'T HERE!
 
XOXOXOXOX Indecisive Dilly
 
Diary Entry 11
 
I was bored again today, but instead of making the same dumb, humiliating mistake I did last time, arm-wrestling Shyrendora, I decided to take a more forceful approach. I sent a message to the Dragon Tribe, saying "My army is stronger than yours! HA!". Very threatening and manly if I do say so myself! They'll be shaking in their boots!
 
XOXOXOXOX Love, Dilly
 
Diary Entry 12
 
(Sniff!) The Dragon Tribe are such bullies! (Sniff!). After I sent them that truly wonderful message, they sent me a message back saying, "Dear Mr. Jerkface, How can your army be strong when its own leader is weak enough to lose to a girl? Yours sincerely, the Dragon Tribe. P.S. You suck." THOSE MEANIES! I'LL GET BACK AT THEM, JUST WAIT AND SEE! How did they find out about the arm-wrestling?
 
XOXOXOXOX Dilly
 
Diary Entry 13
 
After getting over the trauma of receiving such a disturbing letter(and suspecting that there might be a spy in my army), I came up with a witty reply and sent it back, " Dear Dragon Tribe, You suck too. Yours truly, His Almighty Evilness, Lord Dilly." OOH! I WISH I COULD SEE THEIR HURT AND SHOCKED FACES WHEN THEY RECEIVE IT!
 
XOXOXOXOX A happy Dilly
 
Diary Entry 14
 
I dreamt about Cesia last night, which has reinforced my love for her. I am far too sly and cunning to simply tell her, so I did what any sensible demon lord would do…I tried to make her jealous. I told her I had…A GIRLFRIEND! A strange look came over her face then, like she was in pain and tears were in her eyes. She was either very upset or she was trying really hard not to laugh. I hope it was the first option.
 
XOXOXOXOX A hopeful Dilly
 
Diary Entry 13
 
The Dragon Tribe have not yet replied to my last message. I don't know whether or not I am mad. I don't want another message that will insult me, but I want another chance to insult them! Cesia has been avoiding me, but every time I catch her, she looks ready to laugh-or-cry. I 'm pretty sure its cry! Soon I will tell her I dumped my girlfriend, but first I have to go on a date with my imaginary girlfriend. SOON SHE WILL BE MINE! ALL MINE!(Cesia that is, not the imaginary girlfriend).
 
XOXOXOXOX A scheming Dilly
 
Diary Entry 14
 
As an excuse for going out with "Buelah" as I've christened her, I've arranged for me and Shydeman and Shyrendora to go on a "business trip". The plan being that I tell Cesia that I'm going away with "Beulah"…it really didn't work. She was chatting with Shydy and Dora, before I had the chance to tell her, when they mentioned that they were going out with me later. (Sob!) Now she thinks we have some sort of threesome going on! CURSE IT ALL!
 
XOXOXOXOX A miserable Dilly
 
Diary Entry 15
 
I can't believe it! I really can't believe it! My one true love thinks-I can't even say it! She stays as far away from me as possible as has moved into the opposite side of my Palace of Evil and Darkness! It's not fair! How am I supposed to win her over now?
 
XOXOXOXOX A depressed and NOT threesome Dilly
 
Diary Entry 16
 
I RECEIVED A MESSAGE! A REAL MESSAGE! Not from the Dragon Tribe, but from CESIA! Well it doesn't say who its from, but it MUST be from her! It says: "Hello, my darling little pickle-dilly! Do you know how much I've missed my little evil demon lord?
Don't fret, my dearest devious devil, I'm coming to you tomorrow, so make sure you look your villainousness! So proud of you, see you soon!". IT'S GOT TO BE CESIA! Who else would call me those terms with such passion?
 
XOXOXOXOX An extremely happy Dilly
 
Diary Entry 17
 
I am currently hiding in my closet. It turns out that by some weird chance, it was not from Cesia at all…it was from…MY MOTHER! HOW CAN MY MOTHER DO THIS TO ME! SHOWING UP RIGHT WHEN CESIA WAS GOING TO COME TO HER SENSES AND FORGIVE ME! Now I KNOW she won't see me. It's a known fact that all mothers scare off their children's potential lovers! I'll have to wait until she's gone to make any more moves on Cesia. My mother is embarrassing, humiliating, and a number one fan of baby photos. No doubt she is currently showing all my henchman the picture of me all goo-goo eyed and laughing while I'm splattered with blueberry jam. THIS WILL TOTALLY RUIN MY REP AS AN ALMIGHTY EVIL RULER! Bad guys do not smile or laugh or make goo-goo eyes…AND THEY DO NOT EAT BLUEBERRY JAM! WHAT WAS SHE THINKING WHEN SHE FED ME THAT? So, here I am in my closet and-MOTHER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM? Got to go NOW!
 
XOX-I mean…Farewell, His Almighty Demonishness, Lord Dilly
 
Diary Entry 18
 
OH PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP! THIS WOMAN IS DRIVING ME INSANE! I cannot handle her right now! I have the Dragon Tribe to crush, the world to take over, and a relationship problem to sort out! I really need to calm down. I locked Mother in her room, but Shydy and Dora let her out. They have a held a grudge against me ever since that rumor of us being a threesome got out. Lucky I own their soul, so they can't kill me. And what's worse, I got a message from Cesia today. And this time it's really from Cesia. It says: "Dear Lord Dilly, I have successfully escaped your Palace of Evil and Darkness and am going to the Dragon Tribe to help them kick your butt…and also to marry the TRUE love of my life, Rath. Yours Truly, Cesia. P.S. I am the spy. P.P.S. Lol, you really do suck at arm-wrestling". HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME? BLAB ALL MY SECRETS TO THE ENEMY AND MARRY THAT BRAT WHO I KILLED LIKE TWICE YET HE STILL COMES BACK TO LIFE SOMEHOW? The only good side to this is that Cesia won't meet my mother or see those humiliating baby photos!
 
XOXOXOXOX Frightened of the Female Race, Dilly
 
Diary Entry 19
 
Mother is a royal pain in the behind. She has me so frazzled, that I have locked myself in my room and am currently stuffing myself with chocolate and fuming over any little thing that irritates me. Call it Male P.M.S. if you will. On another note…I FOUND MY WATER LIGHT DOLL! YEAH! MISS SHNOOKUMS IS SAFE!
 
XOXOXOXOX A Dilly with cramps
 
Diary Entry 20
 
I have found the perfect solution of how to get rid of Mother! I AM SHIPPING HER OFF TO THE DRAGON TRIBE! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now Phase 1 in my plan of total world domination will be complete! No doubt she will be my secret weapon in my enemies' downfall. It will be a torture to terrible to imagine! Not only that, but she can work on Cesia coming back to me while she's there. Maybe even poison that annoying Fire Dragon Knight! The only downside to sending Mother away is that she will no longer be able to give me blueberry jam(I've been eating in secret. As long as no one knows about it, I 'll be fine). I hope no one reads this diary! Oh well, back to normal evilness! Now I must go see Mother off!
 
XOXOXOXOX Love Dilly
 
Diary Entry 21
 
So happy Mommy is gone! Now I have evil stuff to do!
 
XOXOXOXOX Dilly
 
Diary Entry 28
 
Shock and horror is the only way to describe this. I got a message from the Dragon Tribe a week after I sent Mother to them. Naturally I wanted to gloat how my evil plan to take over the world using Mommy worked, so I called in Shydy and Dora to read the message along with me. It said: "To His Almighty Demonishness, or should we call you Pickle-Dilly, Do you like our woolen cloaks? Your mother made them for us". I pulled a picture out of the envelope which had all the Dragon Tribe standing in a group with Mommy in the center. Everyone was smiling and wearing woolen cloaks, but worst of all…CESIA WAS ALL DRAPED OVER THAT IRRITATING BRAT I HATE! I read on; this time my mother had put her two bits in: "My dearest devious devil, I am having a simply marvelous time! I've made so many new friends and I have currently paired up with Lady Raseleane to make Cesia's wedding dress. She's engaged to Rath you know. Such a sweet boy! Take car now, my little pickle-dilly! Love, Your Mommy". WAH! SHYDY AND DORA ARE LAUGHING! THIS IS MY MOST HUMILIATING DEFEAT EVER! I am going off to sulk now.
 
XOXOXOXOXOX A depressed Dilly
 
Diary Entry 29
 
Woolen cloaks. Woolen cloaks! Of all the most un-evil things my mother could do to the Dragon Tribe, she makes them woolen cloaks! Next thing you know she'll be making them blueberry jam! MY BLUEBERRY JAM! She used to make me woolen cloaks(sniffle!). But that was a long time ago(sniff!). So now in order to destroy the Dragon tribe I will have to crush my own mother into the ground! I KNEW SOMETHING GOOD WOULD COME OF THIS SITUATION! ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE SILVER LINING!
 
XOXOXOXOX A happy Dilly
 
Diary Entry 30
 
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's been awhile since I've been able to do my evil laugh. So here it goes: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hmmm, needs a little work: ahem! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Eh, a little better. OK, I admit, I 'm supposed to be working on my evil 'Take Over The World' agenda, but I can't face Shydy and Dora and my henchmen. They're still laughing about Mother and the woolen cloaks. THOSE TURN-COATS! THEY'RE NO BETTER THAN THE DRAGON TRIBE! That's way I'm practicing my evil laugh. It makes me feel better and more intimidating! BUWHAHAHAHMWAHAHAHAHA! LOL, THAT'S THE BEST ONE SO FAR!
 
XOXOXOXOXOX Dilly
 
Diary Entry 31
 
(Croak!) I really should remember how bad it is for my throat the next day after all that evil laughing. But what's really bad and worse than me losing at arm-wrestling to a girl, or Cesia ditching me for my enemy, or the Dragon Tribe's mean insults, or my Mother showing up is…I'VE RUN OUT OF PAGES FOR MY DIARY! WAH! HOW WILL I GO ON WITHOUT YOU? YOU'VE BEEN THERE FRO ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD! THIS IS ALL THE DRAGON TRIBE'S FAULT I KNOW! WAH! GOOD-BYE, DEAR DIARY! I KNEW THEE WELL!
 
XOXOXOXOXOX A weeping, wailing, woeful Dilly
 
A/N: See? I told you it was crazy-_-;;. Now, I hope you'll be so kind and crazy to review!