Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Diaries of a Demon Lord Revealed! ❯ DD2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Knights, if I did, the manga would be made into an anime unlike SOME CERTAN AUTHOR who persistently refuses too. IS SHE INSANE?
 
Summary: You don't really believe the cruel, evil image of Nadil that DK portrays, do you? One of the most feared villains in manga reveals his sensitive side. What he REALLY thinks of his life and the people he works with.
 
Title: Diaries of a Demon Lord Revealed!
 
Diary Entry 32
 
FINALLY! AT LAST WE ARE REUNITED, MY DEAR DIARY! OH, HOW IT GLADDENS MY HEART TO HAVE YOU BACK ONCE MORE! Dora was most generous in lending me her spare stationary. I dare say though, the bright pink parchment with red hearts all over seems a bit much for a Yokai, even a female one. Not only that but this paper reeks of distgustingly sweet perfume. ACHOO! ACHOO! Drat! Now this stuff is making me allergic! I can't write any more! AAAAAAAAA-CHOOOOOOO! CURSE YOU, DORA! YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC FEMININE WAYS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
XOX-ACHOO!-XOXOX-ACHOO!-O Love (sniffle) Dilly
 
Diary Entry 33
 
(Sniff) Well, I'm writing on different parchment now after giving Dora back her sickening smelling perfume-filled stationary, which I still am having allergies over (sniff). I found out why it was encased in such a strong odor. Apparently Dora writes to her mystery admirer on it (how like a girl!). So, I went Sabel and asked if he had any spare paper (perfume free of course), with me explaining about Dora. He asked me if I was jealous that a party of my threesome was cheating on me. THE NERVE OF THAT CHEEKY LITTLE UPSTART! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE THAT THAT HORRIBLE, BAD-MEMORY RUMOR IS FALSE? HOW THE HECK IF WILL I EVER LAND CESIA IF THIS KEEPS FLOATING AROUND? OH, CESIA! WAH! NOW I'M SAD! DARN SABEL AND HIS STUPID GOLDFISHY STATIONARY! Wait…WHAT THE-? I CAN'T WRITE WITH THESE THINGS MOUTHING AT ME LIKE THAT! HASN'T ANYONE HEARD OF PLAIN PAPER BEFORE?
 
XOXOXOXOX A frustrated Dilly
 
Diary Entry 38
 
O.K, I am testing out Bierrez's right now. Seems all right so far. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STATIONARIES I HAD TO GO THROUGH TO GET THIS? Fedelta's was full of scorch and burn marks and not even legible to read once you had written on it. Shydy's was full of plans on Complete World Domination, and I couldn't use erase those. SUCH A LOYAL DEVOTEE TAKING NOTES IN MY “TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD” AGENDA MEETINGS! But what's weird about them, is that I don't recall having plotted any of them. I'd swear Shydy is secretly scheming behind my back on how to outdo me if I didn't know any better! Oh, well, where was I? OH YEAH! Gil's stationary was full of woes and blues and suicidal tendencies and whatnot. How depressing and overly-dramatic. Why can't he just appreciate Shydy's concern for him and quit trying to “save his honor” or however that saying goes. Lamgarnas's was full of elaborate drawings of some cat-like person in ah…UNUSUAL positions. He also had names such as “kitty-kins” and “catty-whatty” scribbled everywhere. THAT DUDE IS SCARY! Anyway, looks like Bierrez is the only SANE Yokai in my demon army…WHAT IS THIS? A LOVE-LETTER TO CESIA? THAT TWO-TIMING, FIENDISH FINK! CAN'T WRITE NOW! HAVE TO PLOT DASTARDLY PLANS OF REVENGE!
 
XOXOXOXOX A scheming Dilly
 
Diary Entry 39
 
HOW DARE BIERREZ MAKE MOVES ON MY CESIA? THAT GALL OF THAT OVER-CONFIDENT SWINE! JUST READ WHAT HE WROTE!: “Dear Cesia, You have wounded me deeply running off with that Fire Dragon Knight freak. Know that I know, it was not your fault. You still love me, but your raging hormones are sometimes taken over by impulsive, passionate urges you cannot control. I will await you however long it takes for you to tire of this affair inspired only by a mindless lust. Yours Truly, A Patient Bierrez”. SO HE THINKS HE WILL BE ABLE TO STEAL CESIA RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE DOES HE? WE'LL SOON SEE WHO THE VICTOR IS IN THE END! I'LL RAPIDLY DEFLATE HIS IMMENSELY OVER-SWELLED HEAD! CURSE IT ALL! I'VE JUST NOW REALIZED THAT THE BRAT IS HITTING ON MY GIRL TOO! IT'S AN ATTACK ON BOTH SIDES! FINE! LET IT BE KNOWN THAT HIS ALMIGHTY EVILNESS DOES NOT PLAY FAIR! I DECLARE WAR!
 
XOXOXOXOX A determined Dilly
 
Diary Entry 40
 
He…hehe…heheheheh…HEHEHEHEHEHE! ha…haha…hahahaha…HAHAHAHA! Whaha…whahahahahaha…WHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mwah…ahaha…MWAHAHAHA!
Bwaha…bwahaha…BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHE! HAHAHA! WHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'M SCHEMING! SCHEMING, I TELL YOU! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Haven't thought anything yet…
 
XOXOXOXOX A plotting Dilly
 
Diary Entry 41
 
WELL THIS IS JUST TERRIBLE! I have one of my henchmen trying to upsurp the girl of my dreams behind my back, another one with a freakishly weird obsession with cats (two if you count Shydy), my mind is at a blank of where to go with revenge, AND I STILL CAN'T FIND ONE BLASTED PLAIN STATIONARY! WAH! WHERE'S MISS SHNOOKUMS? I NEED A CUDDLE! WAH!
 
XOXOXOXOXA frustrated Dilly
 
Diary Entry 42
 
I.AM. SO. EMBARRASSED. I finally got some stationary for my diary, however the way it came to me was nothing short of humiliating. MOTHER HAD A SINGING TELEGRAM DRESSED AS A GIANT LADY-BUG WITH A CUTESY HAPPY FACE SENT OVER TO ME! Apparently she decided I needed a fresh supply of blueberry jam and chocolate (which I do, but still-) YOU DON'T SEND OVER GIFTS LIKE THAT TO AN ALMIGHT DEMON RULER IN FRONT OF HIS ARMY! Anyway, here's what happened: Sabel got to the main entrance of my Palace of Darkness and Evil first and upon seeing some strange creature with giant polka-dotted wings immediately went on a screaming spree of “Evil-Faeries-And-Their-Quest-To-Destroy-All”. Anyway, he went all hysterical which made the others get hysterical, and soon they were all shouting and racing about, with the lady-bug telegram singing its stupid song: “Who's so cute? Who's so silly? Mama's little boy: Mr. Pickle-Dilly!”. UTTERLY DEVASTATING TO MY IMAGE! Luckily all my henchmen were too caught up in their panic to hear the awful song and notice me casually toss it out of the window onto the cliffs. MOTHER WILL BE RECEIVING AN EARFUL FROM ME, I SWEAR! Once I finish eating my blueberry jam and chocolate.
 
XOXOXOXOX A secretly happy Dilly
 
Diary Entry 43
 
I have schemed a way to catch Cesia's eye. I WILL ORDER A MOTORCYCLE! MWAHA! I saw this really cool one in this catalogue. And it will be shiny black with silver chrome and it will have red flames on the side-OOH! And when I press the gas down, a parachute will fly out of the back with my picture on it and I will be all like "I'M A DROOLICIOUS STUD! COME GET ME, LADIES!" MWHAHA! IT'S FOOL-PROOF, I TELL YOU! FOOL-PROOF! EAT YOUR HEART OUT, BIERREZ! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
XOXOXOXOXO An insanely happy Dilly
 
Diary Entry 44
 
While I am happily waiting for the thing which will ensure me Cesia's devotion and my immense pleasure, I have decided that the thing to complete my hunkacious image is a leather jacket with my demon army's name etched across the back! Only problem is…I HAVEN'T THOUGHT UP A NAME FOR MY ARMY YET! WAH! WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
 
XOXOXOXOXOXO A worried Dilly
 
Diary Entry 45
 
O.K, so what happened was that I ordered an emergency meeting with all my henchman and we sat down to discuss name possibilities…it wasn't as stimulating as I had hoped. Sabel tried to land us with the "Savage Sea and Fresh Water Corps". Apparently, when he's not ranting on about faeries, he's submerged deeply with marine section of greenpeace. I suppose having a giant goldfish as a pet will do that to you. Shydy said he really liked the sound of "Shydeman's Sinister Shang-hai-ers". I'D SWEAR THAT GUY WAS TRYING TO TAKE OVER IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER! I didn't even give Bierrez a chance to say anything (YOU'RE GOING DOWN, CARROT-HEAD! YOU DON'T HAVE A COOL BIKE LIKE I DO, HA!), and listened to Fedelta's offer of "BURN! SCORCH! CONSUME!". I didn't find that very appealing as it reminded me too much of that "Snap, Crackle, Pop!" cereal. Some person all hidden under this hooded cloak tried to label us the "Snugglebunnies", but I discovered she wasn't even one of my henchmen, so I tossed her out the window to join the lady-bug telegram on the cliffs. Dora suggested the "Muffin Brigade" which made everyone sort of pause and gape at her for awhile. Sometimes I wonder how dumb a blonde she really is. Anyway, Lamgarnas's frightening response of the "Mean Meow-Meow Mutilaters" made me just give up the whole task and go with my original idea of "Devil Dudes". Gil didn't say anything-unsurprising-cuz he rarely talks, however he did turn red when the Guy-With-The-Weird-Obsession-With-Cats spoke up. Don't get me wrong or anything, I love my army and all, but there are some Yokai in it that I wonder HOW THE HECK DID THEY GET IN?
 
XOXOXOXOXOXO tired Dilly
 
Diary Entry 46
 
THIS IS RIDICULOUS! Apparently the "Devil Dudes" (AH! I LURVE IT! XD) couldn't keep their curiosity to themselves and insisted on knowing why I wanted a name for my army all the sudden. So when they discovered I was having the logo inscripted on a leather jacket, they all demanded on getting one! SOME PEOPLE ARE SO SELFISH! Anyway, I had to obey their whims so I wouldn't have a mutiny on my hands, and now their all strutting about in my Palace of Darkness and Evil looking just like those guys from the Matrix. Heh, I guess I don't really mind-it makes us Yokai's image more forboding! AND I'M THE ONLY ONE GETTING A BIKE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
SOON, CESIA, SOON!
 
XOXOXOXOXOXO Dilly
 
Diary Entry 47
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW CAN THIS BEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
THE CATALOGUE COMPANY GOT MY BIKE ORDER WRONG! NOW I'M STUCK WITH THIS RAINBOW-COLORED TRICYCLE WITH A FLOWER BASKET ON THE FRONT INSTEAD OF MY COOL MOTORCYCLE WITH THE PARACHUTE! WAH! NOW HOW IS MY REVENGE GONNA WORK? AND I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO RIDING THAT! STUPID, STUPID COMPANY!
 
XOXOXOXOXOXO A furious Dilly
 
Diary Entry 48
 
Am currently holed up in my room gorging myself on blueberry jam and chocolate to find cease from my sorrows. Have warned anyone that knocks that they will be given the worst punishment imaginable: they will be locked in a room with no one to converse with except Jar-Jar Binks for one whole day. THAT'LL SHOW 'EM NOT TO GLOAT!
 
XOXOXOXOXOXO A brooding Dilly
 
Diary Entry 50
 
Current status: still in room. Ran out of blueberry jam and chocolate. Found twelve six-packs of Coca-Cola in closet behind poster of Elvis and under old Halloween outfit of Big Bird. No one has come to door so far. Darn. Was looking forward to watching them be tortured. All must fear Jar-Jar.
 
XOXOXOXOXOXO A still brooding Dily
 
Diary Entry 51
 
Am bored out of mind. Tried on Big Bird costume. Still fits. Drank half of the twelve six-packs. Pretended I was Elvis. Sang "Blue Hawaii"…or "Jailhouse Rock"…or "You Ain't Nothing But a Hound Dog". Can't remember. Mind's becoming a bit hazy. Can't sit still somehow. Gotta go.
 
XOXOX-……………….
 
Diary Entry 53
 
OH, I ALMOST TOO ASHAMED TO SPEAK! I woke up today in a blur, having no recollection of yesterday whatsoever. The last thing I recall is downing the other half of the Coca-Cola six packs. Apparently, I finally went out of my room still dressed like Big Bird and convinced that I was Elvis Presley, tried to put on a concert for the "Devil Dudes". If that wasn't bad enough, I ended up riding that tiny rainbow-colored tricycle and chasing Bierrez around throwing flowers at him from the flower basket and shouting something like "REZZY CANTS HAVE SISSY! SISSY IS MINE!". Then I apparently did an acrobatic trip down the main stairway of my Palace of Darkness and Evil straight into Gil, where upon I was knocked on the head viciously by Lamgarnas for some strange reason and have been unconscious ever since. Shydy explained to me that drinking soda in large amounts can cause an irate sugar high. WELL, DUH! But the worst part is…MY BIG BIRD COSTUME IS NO MORE! IT DIDN'T SURVIVE MY FALL! ARE THE FATES OF THE WORLD AGAINST ME OR SOMETHING?
 
XOXOXOXOXOXO A slighty dazed Dilly
 
Diary Entry 57
 
Well, I am back on my feet recuperating, after spending days in bed (mostly hiding in embarrassment). Anyway, I figured out what was causing this chain events of bad things to happen. ALL OF THIS STARTED BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND PLAIN STATIONARY! And of course there was Bierrez and so on, so…I simply ordered some new ones (not from the same company that swindled me out of my bike though)! They should be arriving any day now.
 
XOXOXOXOXOXO A stable (hopefully) Dilly
 
Diary Entry 58
 
IT'S ARRIVED! MY STATIONARY! YEAH! AT LAST, NO MORE TROUBLES! Hey…this manufacturer's name…it's (squint)…KHARL! AH! NOOOOOOOO-(is caught off my explosion of ash cloud). HACK! COUGH! HACK! HACK! THAT'S IT! FORGET YOU, STUPID STATIONARY! FORGET YOU, STUPID DIARY! I'M GOING SOLO FOR AWHILE! COUGH! COUGH! HACK!
 
NO, I AM NOT PUTTING DOWN THOSE DUMB Xs AND Os! A fuming Dilly
 
A/N: REVIEW PLEASE! AND TELL ME YOUR FAV PART!