Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Someone Call the Doctor! ❯ OMIGAWD-Alfeegi's insane! More than usual... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Knights. How lame is that?
 
Summary: The Dragon Tribe wake up one day to find their normal chaotic routine disrupted…by Alfeegi! GASP! He's happy! He's smiling! He's…carefree! Someone call the doctor! Something's WRONG!
 
Someone Call the Doctor!
 
The day started off innocently enough.
 
It was just like any other morning at the Dragon Castle. The sun was shining brightly. The birds were chirping merrily. And inside the Palace, its occupants were being…well…themselves.
 
"THATZ, YOU GLUTTONOUS PIG, THAT WAS MY FOOD!"
 
That was Rune.
 
"OH, MY POOR LITTLE RUNE-KUN! DON'T FRET YOUR NAÏVE BLONDE HEAD! YOU CAN EAT MY FOOD!"
 
That was Tintlett.
 
"OR, BETTER YET! YOU CAN EAT ME!"
 
That was Lim-Kana.
 
WHACK!
 
That was the sound of Lim-Kana getting bitch-slapped across the face.
 
THUD!
 
That was the sound of Tintlett and her chair going head over heels onto the floor by a flying tackle.
 
And then there was silence.
 
That was the sound of Rune burying his face in his hands and breaking out into a storm of sweat.
 
"I though they had decided to pair up and share you," Rath said as he sat down next to the elf for breakfast.
 
"Ha!" Thatz laughed, his mouth full of his fellow Knight's food which had caused the whole scenario, "That was before they ran into each other trying to sneak into His Almighty Prudeness's room last night. Afterwards, it was like every girl for herself!"
 
Rune gave a muffle moan through his hands.
 
"Rune-san!" Kitchel chided, making her appearance and choosing her place at the table, "You should let people know when you're starting your own harem! Nohiro would be thrilled!"
 
Thatz and Rath cracked up laughing, with the girl-thief chuckling along at her own brilliance.
 
Rune brought up his head, now slightly red from being in his hands and decked out in several dangerous looking, throbbing veins, as the elf gave them the Evil Glare Of DOOM!
 
The trio shut up rather quickly.
 
They were saved luckily by the arrival of Ruwalk, who took his respectable seat.
 
"Good morning, everyone," Ruwalk greeted, "Sleep well?"
 
"Yeah, Rune," Thatz inquired grinning cheekily, not knowing when to stay quiet, "Sleep well?"
 
The elf dealt a violent kick to the Earth Dragon Knight's shin under the table, causing Thatz to gasp and turn blue in pain.
 
"Where's Cesia and Lady Rasleane?" Rath questioned, ignoring the absence of the Dragon Lord and trying not to show his disappointment that the half-Yokai girl wasn't there.
 
"Well, Her Highness is feeling a bit under the weather and requested breakfast in bed," Ruwalk explained, pouring himself some tea, "Cesia is dining with her. I think she also said something along the lines of being brave enough to play dress up for her. You know how happy that makes the Queen."
 
"What about Lord Lykuleon?" Rune asked, wondering where Dusis's ruler could be.
 
"Ah…yes, well," the Yellow Dragon Officer began, sweatdropping slightly, "A meeting with some overseers came up and they would not be pushed aside for later."
 
"Hey," Thatz said suddenly, "Aren't you suppose to be with him in those things?"
 
"Me? Of course not!" Ruwalk denied stoutly, seeming to sweatdrop even more, "I mean, sometimes, my presence is required, but His Majesty said I need not accompany him to this meeting."
 
"After you threw yourself at his feet and started pleading and wailing as if you would die," came a deep monotone voice as Tetheus entered the room and sat down at the table.
 
"Well, helloooooooooo, Tetheus-sama," Kitchel purred, as she non-too subtly began inching her way over the seats towards him.
 
Strands of the Black Dragon Officer's hair sprang from his head as he warily eyed the girl approaching him.
 
Thatz gave a low snarl and stuck out his leg, giving the chair the girl was presently climbing over a forceful shove away.
 
Kitchel let out a startled yelp as she lost her balance and toppled to the floor, on top of the still fighting Lim-Kana and Tintlett.
 
"Hehehehehehehe!" Thatz snickered smugly.
 
Who knows what horrible fate would have befallen the Earth Dragon Knight if Alfeegi had not finally come to breakfast.
 
Kitchel neatly kept her temper in check for later, wanting to be the picture of goodness while the White Dragon Officer was in the same room.
 
Lim-Kana and Tintlett quickly halted their battle and resumed their seats, trying not to look as if they had been brawling.
 
Rath, Thatz, and Ruwalk each took a deep breath and mentally resolved to be on their best behavior for the next half hour, while Tetheus merely continued to eat in his regular silence unconcerned.
 
Needless to say, everyone was bracing themselves for the usual reprimand on what seemed insignificant matters, so it was the shock for them of what came out of the Officer's mouth as he joined them at the table.
 
"Isn't it a wonderful morning?" Alfeegi stated, beaming widely.
 
Jaws dropped all around the table.
 
"P-Pardon?" Ruwalk stammered, not quite believing what he had heard.
 
"I said isn't it a wonderful morning?" Alfeegi repeated, his smile widening even more, "I feel…like singing!"
 
True to his word, the White Dragon Officer began humming merrily as he served himself the laid out food. Oh, and he also began swinging his feet to and fro underneath the table.
 
Everyone was frozen in utter shock not knowing what to say. Bits of unchewed food fell out of Thatz's open mouth to his plate.
 
"Um," Ruwalk said hesitantly, "Are you…feeling alright, 'Feegi?"
 
Immediately, the Yellow Dragon Officer gasped, clasping his hand over his mouth, the nickname slipping out. He was in for it now!
 
"Absolutely-spiffing!" Alfeegi gushed, eyes scrunching up happily, "I feel super-dee-duper!"
 
Ruwalk lost his balance and fall out of his chair.
 
"Something's up," Thatz whispered to Rath.
 
"How?" the black-haired young man questioned, not really seeing the problem, "Maybe he's just…having a good day."
 
"When he has he ever had a good day?" Thatz hissed.
 
"True," Rath stated after thinking about it.
 
"He's scheming something," the ex-thief said matter-of-factly, "Just watch. He's luring us into a false sense of security before bringing down the mallet. Literally."
 
"Oh stop it!" Rune snapped, "Be glad Alfeegi's in a good mood and enjoy it while you can."
 
However, that was easier said then done.
 
Alfeegi's good mood proved to be albeit creepy and unnerving.
 
"Syrup! Syrup! I love syrup!," Alfeegi said giddily to his staring audience as he poured the entire contents of the sweet substance over a huge stack of pancakes, before picking up a large potion of it and stuffing it into his mouth.
 
"He's worse than Thatz," Tintlett stated in disgust watching the syrup ooze down the man's chin.
 
"Shhh," Thatz shushed her, watching the Officer closely, "He's throwing out the bait."
 
"SO GOOD!" Alfeegi cried, jumping up suddenly, "Everyone should have syrup! Syrup! Syrup!"
 
The strawberry-haired man pranced gleefully around the table, pouring all too generous amounts over each person's platter.
 
"Hey, not on my eggs!" Rath yelped too late.
 
"Yay!" Alfeegi clapped once he was done, bouncing up and down excitedly, "Eat up now! Yummy, yummy, good for your tummies!"
 
"Er…" everyone stared down at their meals not too sure of what to do.
 
"He's testing the line now," Thatz stated.
 
"Runie!" Alfeegi shouted abruptly, dashing over to the elf as if just seeing him.
 
"Uh…yes?" Rune inquired, blinking in surprise.
 
"Say 'Come. We musn't linger here'," the White Dragon Officer requested.
 
"What?" the elf questioned, frowning in confusion.
 
"Say it! Say it!" Alfeegi demanded frantically, hopping up and down in anticipation.
 
"Uh…Come. We…musn't linger here?" Rune said sweatdropping, unsure of what was going on.
 
"Good! Good!" Alfeegi chirped happily, "Now say 'The Ring must be destroyed!'".
 
"The...Ring must be destroyed?" the elf said after hesitating a little.
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the White Dragon Officer shrieked as he skipped away laughing crazily.
 
Rune found himself sliding down in his chair, head drenched in sweat and face red in embarrassment, even though he had no clue as to why him saying the line was funny.
 
"Oh, this guy is good," Thatz stated more to himself than anyone else, "Pulling the old insane technique are we?"
 
"What are you on about?" Lim-Kana asked irritably.
 
Alfeegi, meanwhile, was now badgering a very flustered Ruwalk by braiding his hair. The Yellow Dragon Officer's forehead was decked out in sweatdrops in extreme nervousness. He was sure his fellow comrade had a double agenda going on.
 
"Lose or French?" Alfeegi asked about the braid's style.
 
"It d-dosen't matter," Ruwalk stuttered, on the edge of breaking down.
 
"He's going in for the kill," Thatz said, eyes shining in anticipation.
 
"Quit talking in metaphors, Scar-face," Kitchel ordered, watching the scene fascinated.
 
"There," Alfeegi said smiling, once done, "Isn't that lovely?" The man positively sparkled at his work, "Now you look just like Laura Croft in Tomb Raider!"
 
That was the last straw.
 
Ruwalk cracked.
 
"OKAY! OKAY!" the Yellow Dragon Officer wailed confessing, "I'M SORRY! IT WAS ME THAT DREW A MOUSTACHE ON YOUR PICTURE OF SECRETARY OF THE MONTH! I WAS THE ONE THAT TAPED 'I'M A FROG PRINCE. KISS ME SO I CAN GO BACK TO MY POND' TO YOUR BACK! I ATE YOUR STASH OF CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES, NOT RATH! AND I LOANED KAI-STERN A THOUSAND MORE BUCKS THAN I SHOULD HAVE FOR HIS TRIP TO CHANTEL! WAH! DON'T TORTURE ME LIKE THIS ANYMORE!"
 
"Aha!" Thatz exclaimed, sure that Alfeegi was going to drop this whole façade once his mission was complete.
 
However, Alfeegi didn't even pop out a vein.
 
Instead, he totally ignored the weeping Dragon Officer on the floor, begging for mercy and twirled over to the dining room's open terrace to point at a small bird perching on the railing of the alcove.
 
"Aw!" the man cooed, "Look at the little birdie! With his cute orange chest!"
 
Then Alfeegi promptly launched into a charade of "Rockin' Robin".
 
Sweatdrops appeared on everyone's forehead.
 
There was an immediate group huddle around the table
 
"Omigawd!" Lim-Kana exclaimed, "Alfeegi-san's crazy! Not that he ever was not crazy, but now he's like Mr. Rodgers crazy!"
 
"What do we do? We can't just leave him like this," Tintlett voiced.
 
"Why not? I don't see any harm in it," Thatz said, "Would you rather have him hitting you with a mallet or with sugar-coated fluff?"
 
"No," Rune stated, "We must do what is right, not what is convenient."
 
"Miss Goody-Two-Shoes," Thatz grumbled, only to see stars as the elf cracked a plate over his head.
 
"I agree," Tetheus said deeply, "We must find out what is wrong and return Alfeegi to his usual self."
 
"Can't we wait a little while longer for that?" Ruwalk spoke up timidly, "At least for him to forget everything I said."
 
Tetheus fixed a stoic stare on the Yellow Dragon Officer for several seconds of silence.
 
Ruwalk meeped and didn't suggest anything else.
 
"Come let's get him to a doctor," the Black Dragon Officer ordered as everyone slowly crept up on Alfeegi's unsuspecting back.
 
"HIYA!" the White Dragon Officer cried beaming, spinning around suddenly.
 
The group jumped in surprise and froze.
 
"Look, I made a new friend!" Alfeegi simpered, holding out his cupped hands to show a small green worm, "This is Mr. Caterpillar!"
 
Everyone stared, sweatdrops breaking out yet again.
 
"Come, Alfeegi," Tetheus was the first to regain his barely used voice, "We have to go now."
 
"Go?" the White Dragon Officer frowned, looking confused, "I can't go now. I promised to teach Mr. Caterpillar how to do the tango!"
 
More staring.
 
More sweatdrops.
 
"Don't you need legs for that?" Rath finally asked.
 
"Don't say that out loud!" Alfeegi cried in horror, "You'll ruin Mr. Caterpillar's dream!"
 
Stare.
 
Sweatdrop.
 
And then from out of nowhere, the green worm was snatched out of the Dragon Officer's hands by talons of death and lifted into the air where it met its untimely destiny.
 
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Alfeegi shrieked in agony to the skies, "MR. CATERPILLLAR! MR. CATERPILLAR!"
 
Immediately, the man was seized by eight pairs of hands that dragged him away from the terrace, and began pushing him along out of the dining room, down the Castle's hallway.
 
"Hehehehe," Thatz chuckled nervously, sweatdropping, "Maybe you got something going there about bringing the ole grumpmeister back."
 
"WAH!" Alfeegi screeched, struggling to get out of everyone's firm grasp on him, "WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED YOUR FRIENDS, MR. ROBIN? WHY?"
OoOoO
"Well, what a surprise!" Dr. Avis Laira beamed at his visitors, "What seems to be the trouble?"
 
"You need to do a check-up!" Rune explained.
 
"At once!" Thatz insisted, "Before he gets even worse."
 
"OHOHOHOHOHO! Urgent is it? Never you fear! I shall do a thorough examination!" Dr. Avis Laira declared boisterously, before latching onto Rath and hauling him eagerly into the room.
 
"AUGH! STOP! LET GO!" Rath yelled in panic, trying to escape the doctor's clutches, "I'M NOT THE PATIENT!"
 
"Yeah, Alfeegi is!" Lim-Kana backed up.
 
Dr. Avis Laira reluctantly released his hold on the black-haired young man and clucked airily, "Pity."
 
Rath sidled around behind Tetheus where it was safe.
 
The doctor tore his gaze away from Rath to settle on the White Dragon Officer.
 
"And what is the problem with him?" he asked without sounding as if he cared in the slightest.
 
"You're the doctor!" Rune said, getting worked up, "You tell us!"
 
"MR. CATERPILLAR!" caterwauled an inconsolable Alfeegi, his eyes shimmering in unshed water, "HE ATE MR. CATERPILLAR!"
 
"Hmm," Dr. Avis mused out loud, rubbing his chin while eyeing the Dragon Officer, "It appears he is suffering from an acute case of depression."
 
"Well no freakin' duh!" Thatz scoffed.
 
"And it's not just that!" Kitchel explained, "Alfeegi-san's finally gone and cracked due to too much stress!"
 
"HEY!" Rune yelled angrily at the girl for giving information to a man whose credibility and knowledge he was still suspicious about.
 
"Why, thank you, my dear!" Dr. Avis Laira beamed at Kitchel, "Just what I was about to suggest!"
 
"Well, can you fix him or can you not?" inquired Tetheus casting a deep gaze upon the doctor.
 
"Why of course I can fix him, good sir!" exclaimed the white-haired man, "The remedy is quite simple! Observe!"
 
And then the doctor pulled out…
 
A lollipop.
 
The group stared at it for several long seconds.
 
Then Rune broke the silence finally, asking in barely refrained distain, "Do you…honestly expect…that…TO COMPLETELY MAKE HIM BETTER AND PUT HIM RIGHT?"
 
"My dear elf, I never said I could revert him back to his previous state before his unfortunate incident occurred. I merely implied I could halt his distress." Dr. Avis Laira sniffed condescendingly, proffering out the candied treat to a woeful Alfeegi.
 
Alfeegi stopped his weeping for a brief moment to glance at the bait being offered.
 
"There's a good little Dragon Officer," Dr. Avis Laira consoled in a sickly sweet voice, waving the lollipop in front of the other's face in temptation, "Have this nice sugar-coated hyper-tendency treat and tell us what you did this morning?"
 
"Ah, so he's trying to figure out what caused this estrange of his character," Thatz mused, eyes narrowing.
 
"WOULD YOU STOP," Rune hissed, yanking on his fellow Dragon Knight's ear, "PLAYING THE DOCTOR! THAT'S THIS WEIRDO'S JOB!"
 
"Well?" Dr. Avis Laira repeated beaming widely at Alfeegi, still holding out the lollipop.
 
Alfeegi sniffled a few more times, glanced at the sucker, then at the doctor, then back at the sucker again. He seemed to be on the verge of deciding whether Mr. Caterpillar's cruel fate was worth forgetting to eat a piece of candy.
 
"Tell us what happened," the doctor coaxed, sounding like an overly-happy broken record.
 
"Well, I got up," Alfeegi said thoughtfully, finally concluding that a lollipop was a better choice than being miserable, "And looked over my morning schedule and memos which I can't really remember what they said, but I do recall something concerning a frog prince. Hmmm."
 
There was a muffled squeak of fear from Ruwalk as he tried to hide his anxiety by thinking happy thoughts, "Ah! Ice cream! Blue skies! Tulips! My hat that has three corners! Teddy-bears! Goo-bah! Goo-bah! Goo-bah! GOO-BAH!"
 
"Are you quite sure that fellow there isn't the one in dire need of assistance?" Dr. Avis Laira inquired pointedly at the Yellow Dragon officer.
 
Ruwalk yelped as he was seized firmly by an avid Rune who shook roughly, shouting, "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! YOU'RE HINDERING OUR MISSION!"
 
"And then I ate the package of chocolate truffles that were on the tray on my bed," finished Alfeegi, not seeming to have been bothered by the interruptions.
 
That quieted everyone.
 
"Chocolate truffles?" Dr. Avis Laira asked interestedly, "Do you usually have a tray of chocolate truffles waiting for you every morning?"
 
"No!" chirped Alfeegi unconcerned, snatching the lollipop out the doctor's hand and merrily sucking on it.
 
"Hmmm, something must have been those truffles," Dr. Avis Laira concluded, making Rune bristle.
 
"ANYONE COULD HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT!" the elf screeched, "QUIT ROLE-PLAYING AND TELL US WHAT YOU'RE REALLY HERE FOR! CERTAINLY NOT TO DOCTOR PEOPLE!"
 
"Oh no, my dear elf, that's where you are wrong," Dr. Avis Laira stated, his voice growing husky, "I quite love to doctor people."
 
The white-haired man was boring a hole through Rath, while he said this, and licked his lips after he had spoken.
 
Rath's face turned several shades of green as he broke out into a massive sweat. The black-haired young man began backing non-too subtly towards the end of the hallway.
 
Unfortunately, his escape was delayed by him slamming into several Dragon Fighters rushing into the hallway and causing them all to topple over with a crash.
 
"What is the meaning of this?" Tetheus inquired deeply.
 
"Ah! Captain Tetheus!" they shouted, extricating themselves from the tangled heap on the floor, "The Draqueen Sword Ceremony is this afternoon! Were gonna hafta peform in front of all those overseers the Dragon Lord invited! WAH! WERE NOT READY! WERE GONNA MAKE FOOLS OF OURSELVES! AND YOU DONT CARE ABOUT US ENOUGH TO COME AND HELP US PRACTICE! WAH!"
 
The Dragon Fighters were nearly bawling with over-anxiety and extreme stress.
 
"Desist this callow behavior at once," Tetheus spoke in his monotone voice, the only indication that he was utterly embarrassed at his protegees manner of conduct was a small bead of sweat on his head.
 
"The Draqueen Sword Ceremony?" Thatz blinked, "That's today? WHY WASN'T I TOLD ABOUT THAT? I COULD'VE PULLED TOGETHER A WHOLE SCAM TO ROB THE OLE GEEZERS BLIND RIGHT UNDER THEIR OWN NOSES!"
 
"I think that is the reason, Einstein," Kitchel scoffed in superiority.
 
"WAIT A MINUTE!" Thatz screamed, getting really worked up, "THEY TOLD YOU BUT NOT ME? YOU WERE A THIEF TOO, YA KNOW!"
 
"But unlike some people," the pink-haired girl smirked smugly, "I can actually steal things and escape without getting caught!"
 
"ARE YOU IMPLYING SOMETHING?" Thatz screeched, going so red in the face with anger that his scars stood out.
 
"STOP IT!" Rune cried, interrupting the mayhem, "The Draqueen Sword Ceremony can wait! Right now our first priority is to return Alfeegi back to normal so he won't make Lord Lykuleon look bad!"
 
"Oh Rune-kun, noble and gallant to the last!" Lim-Kana breathed star-struck, hands clapsed to her chest dramatically, "I MUST HAVE YOU AT ONCE!"
 
"AAAAAAAAAAH! THAT'S IT! YOU AND ME OUTSIDE, RIGHT NOW!" shrieked Tintlett in a mindless rage, as she grasped the other girl's hair and bodily hauled her out of the room, "WE WILL DO WHAT THE CREATURES OF THE WILD DO TO WIN THEIR MATE! A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!"
 
Rune stared after them in total shock, his mind still not comprehending what had just happened.
 
"Ooh, I gotta watch this!" Thatz exclaimed excitedly, forgetting to be miffed about his ignorance of the Sword Ceremony, "Can we put off the search for Alfeegi's so-called 'illness' just for a little bit?"
 
"That shouldn't be so hard," Dr. Avis Laira smiled broadly, "He's gone!"
 
Silence.
 
Then…
 
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" Rune screamed in horror, "HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN?"
 
"Well, I kinda think he might've been able to sneak away when the Dragon Fighters started whining like babies, then when Thatz threw a hissy fit, and then when-" Kitchel generously tried to explain before being cut off by a paranoid elf.
 
"SHUT UP! IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION!" Rune roared, "WE HAVE TO FIND HIM BEFORE HE RUNS INTO THE OVERSEERS! NOTHING MUST WRONG TODAY! THE SWORD CEREMONY IS IN HONOR TO THE DRAGON LORD AND HIS SUBJECTS! HOWSE IT GONNA LOOK ON HIS REP IF ONE OF HIS TOP AIDES TURNS OUT TO BE A NUT-JOB?"
 
"You mean besides you?" Thatz smirked.
 
CONG!
 
The ex-thief was crushed flat to the floor by a humongous boulder falling on top of him from nowhere.
 
"ANY ONE ELSE GOT ANY COMMENTS?" Rune yelled a bit unhinged.
 
There was a vigorous shaking of heads in unison.
 
"Not to be a bearer of bad news, but shouldn't you be more concerned over your two fair ladies fighting in the name of honor?" Dr. Avis Laira questioned the elf.
 
Rune paled considerably, recalling the incident.
 
"ALL RIGHT, HERE'S WHAT WE DO!" the elf ordered hastily, "I GO AND STOP LIM AND TINTLETT FROM KILLING EACH OTHER AND YOU GUYS SPLIT UP AND LOOK FOR ALFEEGI! GOT THAT?"
 
The group watched Rune dash off to stop the Battle of Girl Power.
 
"Alrighty! You heard the dear elf!" Dr. Avis Laira stated, "Let's split up! I SHALL SEARCH WITH RATH-KUN, HERE!"
 
The white-haired man yanked the Fire Dragon Knight towards him excitedly and giggled happily.
 
"WAH! NO!" Rath protested, struggling to get away, "WHY CAN'T I GO WITH THATZ?"
 
"Because Thatz is going to pair up with Ruwalk, who is also going to distract the Dragon Lord and his over-seers from noticing anything odd from going on!" Dr. Avis Laira explained calmly, keeping a firm grip on the black-haired young man.
 
"Are they?" Ruwalk gulped, starting to shake visibly at the mention of overseers.
 
"They are," Dr. Avis Laira stated, giving the man a warning glance.
 
Ruwalk gulped and once again began to think happy thoughts.
 
"WELL, WHY CAN'T I GO WITH TETHEUS THEN?" Rath yelped, panicking.
 
"Because Tetheus is going to pair up with Kitchel," the white-haired man continued.
 
"Did you hear that Tetheus-sama?" Kitchel asked slying, winding her arm around the Black Dragon Officer's side, "We're gonna pair up! HEHEHEHEHE!"
 
Tetheus's face was bright red decked out in a million sweatdrops.
 
"OI! YOU CAN'T LET THEM PAIR UP!" Thatz cried to Dr. Avis Laira furiously.
 
"Why?" the doctor inquired bluntly.
 
"Ah, er, uh," Thatz stuttered, trying to think of a good reason, "B-B-Because…the Dragon Fighters! TETHEUS HAS TO HELP THEM PRACTICE THEIR SWORDSMANSHIP FOR THE CEREMONY!"
 
"I assure you, if they search on their own and keep a look-out for our missing Dragon Officer, the sooner Tetheus will be able to help them practice!" Dr. Avis Laira said.
 
Thatz glared, Kitchel smirked and Rath shouted as he kicked and struggled, "DOESN'T ANYONE CARE ABOUT MY OPINION?"
 
"Well, you all better had best get on with your missions!" the doctor waved at the group, eager for them to leave, "Shoo! Shoo!"
 
"Come on Tetheus-sama! I think I know just the right room-er, place-where Alfeegi-san amy be! Heeheehee!" Kitchel tittered, skipping away in a mad sort of glee as she tugged along the Black Dragon Officer after her.
 
"WAH! THE CEREMONY WILL BE A DISASTER!" the Dragon Fighters wailed as they fled, "OUR CAPTAIN HATES US!"
 
"I can't face those overseers! I can't! THEY'RE SCARY! WAH! I WANT GOO-BAH!" Ruwalk sobbed as Thatz forcefully marched him down the hallway, brooding silently.
 
"HEY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?" Rath screeched at their retreating backs, "DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS PERVERT! HELP!"
 
"Now, now!" Dr. Avis Laira chided him, "It is not nice to judge a book by its cover! I know! Let's do a 'check-up' before searching for the White Dragon Officer just to make sure you haven't caught his illness! HEHEHEHEHE!"
 
Rath left claw-marks on the door-frame as he was forcefully dragged into the doctor's office.
OoOoO
Kai-stern sighed as he wearily walked through the Dragon Castle's hallways. His last trip had been rather long and tedious. Sometimes being the Secretary of Foreign Affairs was really hard work. Anyway, all wanted to do was go to sleep, but he had barely made it back in time for the Draqueen Sword Ceremnoy and he had to get ready for it. That is, if Alfeegi let him live for being so late.
 
The Blue Dragon Officer signed once more, turned the corner…and ran smack-dab into the very person he had been thinking about.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kai-stern screamed extremely high-pitched, "A-A-ALFEEGI! NO! I WAS GOING TO REPORT STRAIGHT TO YOU JUST NOW! I WAS ! I'M LATE-I KNOW! BUT T-T-THERE WAS A…A…A…A MASSIVE ACCIDENT EN ROUTE TO HERE AND I HAD TO HELP INJURED CITIZENS! YES, THAT'S IT! IT WASN'T LIKE I WAS LAZING IN A TAVERN SOMEWHERE, HAHAHAHA! SO, ANYWAY, I'M HERE AND THE DRAGON LORD WON'T BE SHORT AN OFFICER FOR THE SWORD CEREMONY! P-P-PLUS, I WON'T LOOK GOOD IN MY UNIFORM ALL BRUISED AND MANGLED NOW, WOULD I?"
 
The Blue Dragon finally ceased his mindless babbling of excuses and braced himself for the verbal and physical onslaught he inevitably knew would come.
 
But it never did.
 
Kai-stern looked at Alfeegi expecting him to be over-wrought with stress worrying about the Sword Ceremony, but the man seemed peculiarly calm for some reason. Even stranger…he was smiling. Alfeegi never smiled.
 
"Um, Alfeegi?" the man asked his fellow Officer, "You O.K.?"
 
Alfeegi beamed at him, flung out his arms, then launched himself at the other shrieking, "KAI-KAI! YOU'RE BACK! YEAH!"
 
Kai-stern gaped as he found his arms full of Alfeegi who was hugging him happily. The man managed to disentangle himself and peer closer at the White Dragon Officer.
 
"You feeling alright, Alfeegi?" Kai-stern inquired most deeply baffled.
 
"ALFEEGI-SAN'S FEELING GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!" Alfeegi exclaimed giggling, "POCKY?"
 
Kai-stern practically choked as a strawberry pocky stick was rammed into his mouth. At this point, the Blue Dragon Officer started to get slightly suspicious that Alfeegi was not acting normal.
 
"Alfeegi," Kai-stern said, testing his fellow Officer, "I spent most of my journey in pubs drinking and gambling to my heart's content, before I left I told Rath the most dangerous places where to find demons and Ruwalk loaned me a couple more thousand dollars than he should have."
 
Kai-stern waited for the brutal blow.
 
"Kai-Kai!" cried Alfeegi wide-eyed, "Did you know that chickens can't fly?"
 
Kai-stern felt a sly smirk slowly slide across his face. It seemed Alfeegi was not quite himself at the moment. Perhaps he could use this turn of events to his advantage for all his past sufferings at the hands of the other man.
 
Oh yes. Revenge would be very sweet!
 
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
To Be Continued…
 
A/N: Good God, she's done it again! My nerves are so frazzled right now! I hop you guys enjoyed this as much as my other fics! I'm supposed to be working on my computer project that's due this Wednsday. Oh well. Please Review! And try not to worry too much about poor Alfeegi (and certain others) fates. They won't be harmed…TOO MUCH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!
 
REVIEW AND TELL ME YOUR FAV PARTS PLEASE! ARIGATO!