El Hazard Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Infertias Son ❯ enter Ranma.. and Navi and Ryoga ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: YAY! Neko get to disclaimer. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Takahashi-Sama. I don't know who El Hazard of Ah My Goddess belong to, but Neko would love it if you told her who they belonged to. Navi is Rei's creation. The Skysaber Show is Jared-Sama's. YAY! Did I do well Rei-san?


Ranma winced as the panda shoved her out into the street. Skidding on the slick, rain coated street, she twisted to face the panda as it exited the side street in a slow, steady gait. "That's it old man. You've gone too far!"

The panda growfed at Ranma, holding up a wooden sign. [It was for your own Good.] The panda then lunged forward, trying to strike her with the sign.

"MY OWN GOOD!" She yelled as she lept, then bounced off the panda's arm. To deliver a roundhouse kick to the panda's head, sending it flying into a nearby wall. "YOU SOLD RYOGA TO A FOOD VENDOR!" Ranma shifted his stance in mid air and launched her self as soon as she lands. "You had better hope he ain't pork chops when Navi finds him pops!!" she muttered as she started to rapidly punch the panda in the gut.

The panda grunted and suddenly lashed out with a clawed paw to grip Ranma's neck. Lifting the girl up, he slamed her into the wall behind him again and again. Growlfing, he then slung the girl over his shoulder as he rubed his tummy and lumbered off down the street.


------------
Kasumi, Nabiki, and Akane stared at their father.

"Yes, one of you three shall marry my friend's son, Ranma." Soun said, beaming a smile at his daughters.

"I hope he's older.." Kasumi muttered

"What's he like? Is he cute?" Nabiki asked.

"HMUPH. Who cares about some silly boy." Akane replied, while looking
away from her father.

"I don't know, I've never met him." Soun replied to his daughters question as someone knocked at the door. "Ah, that must be them." Soun stood up and walked to the door, followed by Nabiki.

Kasumi watched as Nabiki and Soun ran back around the corner a moment later. They were quickly followed a panda carrying a girl. "Put me down pops!
Can't you see that you're scaring them?"

"That's your friend?" Nabiki asked. Soun shook his head. "Oh, then what, they just decided to stop by." Nabiki then said sarcastically.

Genma grunted as he ploped his son/daughter down before him.

Soun looked at the red headed figure standing in front of him. "You wouldn't be..."

"Yea, I'm Ranma Sao-" Ranma took a step forward and grabed Soun by the shoulder. "-tome. Please step to the side?" She asked as she calmly pushed Nabiki and Kasumi onto the grass. She then lifted her left hand to a small metal object behind her ear. "You're clear."

The other four people and the panda just looked at Ranma in confusion. Then the panda's danger sense kicked in and it started to turn around as a voice rang out behind it. "FORE!"

The panda was sent flying in mid-turn. After a second, it slamed into the far wall and bounced off it.

Ranma chuckled and turned to face the attacker. "Good shot Ryoga." She then turned to Kasumi. "Sorry about the commotion. Could you get me and my... panda some hot water?"

Kasumi blinked for a few seconds, then smiled and nodded. "Of course." She replied then walked off towards the kitchen.

------

Nabiki, Akane, Kasumi, and Soun watched the four people sitting across from them. Well, three people and a panda. "Like I said before Ryoga knocked Pops out, I am Ranma Saotome. And this..." Ranma calmly poured the Scalding hot water onto the sleeping panda "Is my father, Genma Saotome."

Soun and his daughters gaped as the panda screamed and its form shifted into a fat, balding man. "AAAAHHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO! BOIL- umm. Navi... er... Eap?"

"I still haven't forgiven you for selling my brother to the food vendor, Panda-idiot." Navi whispered, holding a glowing orange sphere to Genma's head. "Just give me one good reason to blast you. Now shut up and we do the talking."

Genma whimpered.

Ryoga placed his hand on Navi's shoulder. "Let him go." Navi looked at Ryoga, back to Genma, snarled and let the Light dissipate harmlessly. She then got up and walked outside. Ryoga looked at the three sisters and Soun. "Umm. Don't mind her. She is still getting used to her bio-chemical emotional reactions." he said, without really knowing what it meant.

Ranma winced as Navi stormed out. "THAT explains a lot..." she muttered, uppending the kettle over her head and then shaking the water free of his hair. "Now, Pop seemed really intent on bringing me here for one reason or another..." he asked, as he looked to his father and Soun.

Soun, puzzled and a little stunned by the event's in the past few minutes, smiled and gestured to his three daughters. "Well, you are to be engaged to one of my three daughters Ranma!"

Ranma grimaced as he heard this. "Not another one..." he looked at Kasumi, Nabiki, and Akane. "Look, my life is extremely chaotic right now. I have at LEAST 2 other fiancés that I know of AND the GUY this idiot engaged me to, a crazy Amazon and her
grandmother after me, three MAJOR curses and four Minor ones... it just wouldn't be right."

Soun blinked... Genma grabed Ranma Shirt and tossed Ranma into the koi pond. "Quit Gripping RANMA! YOU SOUND LIKE A GIRL!"

Ranma Splashed into the pond and emerged as a young woman. She glared at Genma. "I ain't no girl. Mentally or PHYSICALLY old man!" she leapt across the gap between the pond to Genma, then tossed him high into the air. "HEY NAVI! TARGET PRACTICE!!"

"ALRIGHT! FRY, YOU BASTARD!! <FLARE>!!" Navi yelled out. Grinning evilly, she launched an orange sphere at the flying man. As the sphere hit, he was engulfed in a huge ball of flames and fell down to the ground, landing in a smoking, charred heap in the koi pond.

An unconscious panda surfaced a moment later. She draged it out and started kicking him viciously in the side, cursing the whole time.

This proved too much for Soun and he passed out.

Ryoga winced at Navi's actions. "Um... Navi!! I don't think he's going to feel that." He sighed. "She's not listening…" Ryoga then turned to face
the three sisters.

Kasumi gaped at the ensuing chaos with an open mouth. Her eyes followed every movement of the young man. The way, which he moved, So quick and powerful. ~If only Tofu...~ she thought. Then blinked and shook her head, trying to stop blushing.

Nabiki blinked at the chaos. At the devastation this young man had done to her home. ~but still, he is good. Probably good enough to fight in the professional circuit. And he Knew Magic! Oh yhea.~ she smiled like a cat and tilted her head.

Akane fumed. ~why did her father have to make this arranged marriage with this boy. With that rippling firm muscles, and sinuous female body he had come into HER house with his friends and started fighting. He was mot likely going to do <censored.> with a <Censored> to her <Censored>~ "YOU PERVERT!" She grabed the table and Swung it toward Ranma's head.

Only to have it caught by Ryoga. With a quick twist of the wrist, he turned the table 90* and flung Akane into pond.

Nabiki chuckled. "You are quite a trio. Now, about the matter our fathers were talking about... Since you have had other engagements made by your father, I ask you this, has he ever done something like this?"

Ranma and Ryoga blinked. "Umm... actually, no. he usually tries to get out of them." Ryoga replied... "And he also usually doesn't tell Ranma about it."

Nabiki grined. "I thought so. And my father just told us about this today. I don't think he's going to back down from it. So, let go along with it, but on OUR terms." She pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. "I'll write up a contract for us, which me and Kasumi will sign. You'll be engaged to us till your 18 birthday, when you will chose which of the female signers you will marry. That will allow you to decide who you will marry."

Ranma looked at Nabiki. "That sounds like a good Idea. What do you get out of it?"

Nabiki's eyes widen at this, and her estimation of him, err, her adjusted slightly. "Two things. An opportunity to get out of this engagement and you will have to teach me and Kasumi Magic."

Navi stoped kicking Genma-panda and looked toward the four sitting in the dinning room. She smiled and walked in. Coming to stand behind Nabiki, she looked at the contract. "I think that's a good idea! Be sure to include a clause... umm... I'm not going to hurt you." She looked at Nabiki and Kasumi hiding behind Ranma and Ryoga. "If this is about me threaten and blasting Genma, I can explain. I'm new to this. Up to a few weeks ago, I was just a Navigational Audio and Visual Instrument."

Nabiki and Kasumi Looked at Navi with startled eyes.

Navi sighed. "Here, let me show you". Then she grabbed the kettle from the table and poured it over her head. In an instant, she was gone and a little shoulder pad with a blue glass-disk clatters to the ground. A second later, a translucent Navi appeared, hovering slightly above the disk. "Hi, this is my true form. And I'm very sorry about scaring you."

Nabiki blinked, and then looked over to her sister, to find that Kasumi had fainted. "Okay." she walked over to Navi. "You're a tool?"

Navi looked over toward Ranma and watched him, as he gently picked Kasumi up and carried her to the couch. She frowned, then returns her to Nabiki. "Yes, I am. Please, pick me up and place me on your shoulder." Nabiki looked at her for a second, before picking the pad up and placed it on her shoulder. Navi closed her eyes and with a soft click, clamps grab into Nabiki's shirt.

As she opened her eyes again, Navi smiled at Nabiki. "Now lets see. Nabiki Tendo. Age 17... High adaptation index. Hmm. Priestess Level aptitude in Water magic... wow." Navi looked over at Nabiki. "Now let's look over this contract before we have Ranma Sign it?"

Nabiki raised her eyebrow at Navi's appraisal of her then she smiled. "Sure."

-----------

Nabiki looked down at the contract sitting on the table before her. "There. Done. I think we got it right."

Navi blinks, and then turns to look at Nabiki's head. "I think so to. This should prevent any signer of the contract from taking advantage of Ranma of Vice Versa. And get them out of the contract. Now." she grins. "Could you take me off and splash me with some cold water? I need to be human to sign."

Nabiki grinned, and removed Navi's physical form. Placing it on the floor, she poured a nearby glass of water onto it. An instant later, Navi is sitting before her, human and in a form-fitting bodysuit. "I'll go Get Ranma and Kasumi."

Navi shook the water out of her hair. "Thank Nabiki!" she chirped, then pulled a dress out of Shunt Space and proceeded to put it on. Walking over to the unconscious panda, she calmly poured the glass of scalding hot water she picked up from the table. She grinned evilly, as he woke up screaming. "Did you have a nice nap, Genma?"

Genma glared at Navi. "No You Machine b****!" He growled, standing up and walking inside.

Akane, woken by Genma's scream, blushed at Genma's language. Navi noticed this and approached her. "Oh. Hi! Sorry about Ryoga tossing you into the pond. But you did launch an unprovoked attack."

"I was just trying to keep the pervert from taking advantage of my sisters. Thinking he can just waltz in here and take the dojo... HMPH!" Akane started to stomp into the house, but Navi grabbed her arm.

She looked at Akane and her Aura. "Hmm... Akane? Tell me, do you practice anything Goes?" Akane nodded. "Thought so. Here's a strange fact. Practitioners of Anything Goes attract trouble and curses like fly's are to a corpse." With a sigh, Navi let go of Akane. "And you have three. Minor ones, but I think you should come along when go to the Shinto Shrine in a few days." Navi then walked past Akane and into the house.

Akane stood there for a few seconds, blinking. Then she shruged and followed Navi into the house.

-----------

Nabiki walked into the den and glanced over at Ranma and Ryoga sitting in front of the TV, engaged in a war over the remote, the TV changing back and forth from Skysaber to Slayers as the two fought. Trying to restrain a giggle, she walked over to the TV and turned it off. "Okay boys, we finished the contract so head back into the dinning room. I'll wake Kasumi."

With a grin, Ranma stood up. Ryoga followed.

Nabiki watched them walk out, then leaned down next to Kasumi. "Kasumi... time to wake up." She whispered.

Moments later, Kasumi's eyes fluttered open "Nabiki. I just had the Strangest Dream... a young woman turned into a machine." Looking up at Nabiki's grin, she frowned. "It wasn't a Dream. Was it."

"Nope. But don't worry. Navi is just like us, despite being a machine. If abet a little Weird." Nabiki reacheed for her sisters hand to help her up. "Now, let's go, I wrote up a contract to get us out of this engagement."

Kasumi nodded, and got up. The two then proceed to the dinning room.

------

Ryoga glared at Ranma. "I still say Skysaber is better then that Stupid Fantasy show of yours."

Still grinning, Ranma just humphed at this. "I know... I Like Skysaber also. I just want to see if I can't figure out how the Lina Character in 'that stupid fantasy show' cast her Spells."

"Oh. Hm... Make's sense." Ryoga said as he sat down.

Navi just looked at the two. With a shrug, she turned to Genma and Soun, who are busy talking, then glanced towards Akane. Akane sits next to Genma, glaring at Ranma. She turns back to Ranma and placed the contract and a Pen before him. "Ranma. I need you to Sign this before Genma-baka gets any Ideas. It should get you out of these Engagements of Genma's. 'Kay?"

Ranma looked at Navi and smiled. "That sounds good to me!" He said. Then he picked up the contract and gave it a quick glance. He finally signed it a few second later, though he understood very little of it.

Picking up the contract and the pen, Navi turned to Nabiki, who had just sat down next to her. "Okay Nabiki, Kasumi. Your Turn." She handed it over to them.

Grabbing the contract and pen, Nabiki muttered "thanks." and signed the contract with a smile. She then handed it to her sister, who also signed it. Taking back the contract, Nabiki turned to her father. "Alright dad, we decided."

Soun smiled. "Good. I'm sure you'll agree that Akane and Ranma will make a good couple! Akane has already fallen for him and I'm sure Ranma will return her Feeling soon enough."

Nabiki, Kasumi, Navi, Ryoga, and Ranma all stared at Soun like he had grown a second, then a third head.

Being the first one to come out of shock, Navi shook her head, then addressed Soun. "No. Trust me... that would not be good. Besides. Ranma and your two other Daughters have Agreed to be engaged to him till he Turns 18. At that Time, One of the signers of this contract" she waits till Nabiki has held up the contract for the two Father s to See "will Marry Ranma. Both of them have signed it."

Looking confused, Soun starts to blubber. "But but..."

"No buts Daddy. From what Navi has told me, Genma should not have any more control in who Ranma marries. Okay?" Nabiki replied, tilting her head.

"Humph. He's my son..." Genma grumbled.

Navi looked upwards and sighed. "Let's see. Stealing the food from that Vendor In Osaka. Breaking into the Temple, I might say unsuccessfully, on the outskirts of Osaka. Breaking out from-"

With a look of fear, Genma stared at Navi. "You wouldn't, would you..."

She smirked. "But I would... and I got it recorded in Full 3-D too." Genma quickly deflates.

Kasumi smiled. Then yawned. "Oh my. It looks like it is getting late. Would you care to stay the night?" She asked, addressing Ryoga, Ranma and Navi.

Ryoga smiled at Kasumi. "We would, if it wouldn't be too much of a problem?"

"Oh, no... None at all. You and Ranma Can stay in the guest room. And Navi Can Sleep in Mine." With a Smile, Kasumi Stood up, and hurried off to prepare the guest room and pull the old futon out of her closet.

Genma looked around the table. "Where am I going to GRowlf?" Growlfs Genma. He just looked at Navi with a glare.

With a giggle, Navi grined at Genma. "I'm sure it will be warm enough with all your fur to sleep in the Dojo."

-------

Ku Lon looked up at the modest sized house she stood in front of. "This is the place. Come Shan." She hoped forward to the gate and knocked. A moment later, a woman with auburn hair answered. "Ah, greetings. Would you happen to be Nodoka Saotome, wife of Genma Saotome, mother to Ranma Saotome?"

Nodoka looked at Ku Lon. "Yes, yes I am."

"Ah good. My Great Grand-Daughter has slighted your son and his friends greatly. And your husband has done MUCH MUCH more then that also from what I have learned so far."

Nodoka sighed. "I was partially expecting this. Would you come in? I would like to hear more about my son and husband..."